Hot Mess
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A WWE/TNA roleplay site. Couples may be slash, femslash or het. Original characters are encouraged!

HomeAwardsLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Shadowed Love

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage

Shadowed Love - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadowed Love   Shadowed Love - Page 20 Empty13/03/11, 06:39 pm

Jeff smirked and pulled into a parking spot. "Uh huh. Sure, babe," he said, getting out of the car.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shadowed Love   Shadowed Love - Page 20 Empty13/03/11, 06:44 pm

Matt just sneered and grabbed his crutches, getting out of his car. They went into the building before Matt turned to Jeff. "Jeff, if you see Adam or Amy, just walk the other way, okay? Just ignore them, because I know for a fact Adam is gonna try something. And... stay out the bathroom, because Adam has a rep for doing it in bathrooms." Matt said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shadowed Love   Shadowed Love - Page 20 Empty13/03/11, 06:48 pm

Jeff rolled his eyes. "I'll be fine, Mattie. Stop worrying," he pulled around the corner into a deserted hallway and gave him a brief kiss. "I'll see you later," he said, turning around and walking away, swinging his hips.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shadowed Love   Shadowed Love - Page 20 Empty13/03/11, 06:50 pm

Matt just shook his head and headed off to his class. He knew he wouldn't stop worrying about Jeff all day. He couldn't help it. Especially with the way Jeff was dressed, it would just provoke Adam to do something bad to his little brother. He just sighed and walked into his classroom. Jeff would be fine, Matt assured himself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shadowed Love   Shadowed Love - Page 20 Empty13/03/11, 06:55 pm

Jeff was in first period English and couldn't pay attention. He knew Matt said to stay out of the bathroom but he couldn't stay there. He raised his hand. "CanI go to the bathroom?" he asked, leaving the room when the teacher nodded. He went into the bathroom, not aware of who was in there.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shadowed Love   Shadowed Love - Page 20 Empty13/03/11, 06:58 pm

Matt sighed when he finished his assignment. He had a feeling something bad was about to happen, but he shook it off and rechecked his work just to keep his mind busy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shadowed Love   Shadowed Love - Page 20 Empty13/03/11, 07:02 pm

Jeff walked into the bathroom, running into Adam. He stumbled back, catching himself and not falling. He looked up, seeing Adam, though it didn't really faze him. "Watch it, Copeland," he growled and pushed him aside, brushing past him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shadowed Love   Shadowed Love - Page 20 Empty13/03/11, 07:07 pm

Matt shifted in his seat. He couldn't shake that feeling that jeff was in danger. He bit his lip and focused on the board. Jeff would be fine, he had said so himself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shadowed Love   Shadowed Love - Page 20 Empty13/03/11, 07:19 pm

Adam turned around, smirking. He walked up behind the younger, pressing himself against him. Jeff froze, his body tense.
"Well, hello there, Jeffery," he said, smirking. Jeff didn't reply, didn't move. "Aw, no reply? I guess I'll just have to force one out of you." He pulled Jeffs pants down, then his thong, licking his lips. Jeff still didn't react. Adam pulled down his pants, pulling out his cock and lining it up with Jeff and plunging in, balls deep. Jeff screamed, the pain the only thing his brain could comprehend. Adam put a hand over his mouth. "Don't scream, bitch. Do it again, I'll fucking kill you," he said. Jeff nodded. Adam had a hard, fast pace and a few minutes later, he came in Jeff. Jeff whimpered when he pulled out, still bent over the counter. Adam pulled up his pants and growled, "Tell anyone and you're dead." Jeff didn't reply and Adam walked out. After a few minutes, Jeff cleaned himself, heading back to his class, completely devoid of emotion.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shadowed Love   Shadowed Love - Page 20 Empty13/03/11, 07:37 pm

When it was lunch time, Matt searched the cafeteria for Jeff. hHe spotted him, and the look in his little brother's eyes scared him. He hobbled over, cursing his crutches with every step. He reached Jeff, gently grabbing his arm. "Jeff, you alright?" He asked quietly. He saw the look in his brother's eyes, and he knew something was wrong.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shadowed Love   Shadowed Love - Page 20 Empty13/03/11, 07:42 pm

Jeff looked at Matt. He smiled tightly. "I am now," he said and hugged Matt.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shadowed Love   Shadowed Love - Page 20 Empty13/03/11, 07:52 pm

Matt sighed and gently grabbed Jeff's chin. "You can't lie to me. Now tell me what's wrong." Matt whispered. He scrunched his nose when he caught a smell coming off Jeff, and he knew it was the smell of semen. "Jeff... why do you smell like sex?" He asked, frowning.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shadowed Love   Shadowed Love - Page 20 Empty13/03/11, 07:55 pm

Jeff looked away. "I don't know what you're talking Mathhew," Jeff replied.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shadowed Love   Shadowed Love - Page 20 Empty13/03/11, 07:58 pm

Matt clenched his jaw and pulled Jeff out of the cafeteria and into a deserted hallway. "Jeff, you're a horrible liar. Now tell me what happened because I know something is up. And I'll find out eventually so you might as well tell me now." Matt said, looking deep into Jeff's eyes, once again looking right through Jeff.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shadowed Love   Shadowed Love - Page 20 Empty13/03/11, 08:02 pm

Jeff looked at Matt. "It's none of your Goddamn business, Matt, so just back off," he said, pushing Matt away and walking away.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shadowed Love   Shadowed Love - Page 20 Empty13/03/11, 08:06 pm

When Jeff pushed him, Matt's injured knee banged hard against one of his crutches, causing pain to spread like wildfire through his leg. He groaned loudly, dropping his crutches and sliding down the wall, his eyes clenched shut as he cradled his throbbing knee. It fell like someone had just set fire to his knee.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shadowed Love   Shadowed Love - Page 20 Empty13/03/11, 08:10 pm

Jeff rolled his eyes, thinking Matt was just trying to keep him from walking away so he kept walking, not realizing how much pain his brother was in.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shadowed Love   Shadowed Love - Page 20 Empty13/03/11, 08:18 pm

Matt felt tears prick his eyes as the pain started getting worse and worse. He looked up and Jeff was gone. He clenched his eyes shut, trying to find his phone when he realized he had left it home. He opened his eyes to see Adam standing above him. His eyes widened and tried to muffle his scream when Adam's foot connected with his knee. Adam kept kicking, and kicking, and kicking it till the pain was so bad, tears were streaming down his face, and he never cried when it came to physical pain. Adam just smirked and walked away, as if nothing happened. Matt was cringing on the floor, the pain too much. After 20 minutes of excruciating agony, one of the teacher's found him and immediately called 911.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shadowed Love   Shadowed Love - Page 20 Empty13/03/11, 08:23 pm

Jeff felt really bad. He took put his anger on Matt and Matt didn't deserve that. And now that he thought about it, he thought that Matt was in real pain. He went back, seeing Matt get loaded into the ambulance. "Matt!" Jeff yelled running up to the ambulence. The paramedic pushed him back. "That's my brother!" he yelled and the paramedic nodded, allowing him to climb in the back. "Mattie..." he whispered.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shadowed Love   Shadowed Love - Page 20 Empty13/03/11, 08:28 pm

Matt had past the point of groaning, he was screaming. It seemed the EMT's were out of anesthesia, and Matt was stuck with the pain. Tears escaped his clenched eyes as the pain was unbearable. He cringed against the stretcher, his back arching, and his throat almost hurt from the screaming. He couldn't even form words, or focus on anything except the pain. Hell, he didn't even realize Jeff was there. He clenched his teeth so hard they hurt. He gave another loud screech as he felt the medics do something his knee.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shadowed Love   Shadowed Love - Page 20 Empty13/03/11, 08:31 pm

Jeff knew it was stupid and that he shouldn't do it again, but he had to do something. He kissed Matt, dead on the lips, his hands tangling in Matts hair.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shadowed Love   Shadowed Love - Page 20 Empty13/03/11, 08:36 pm

Matt felt Jeff's lips on his. But this wasn't like last time, this time he thought the only way the pain would go away is if he were dead. He kissed back, but his body still shook from the pain, and tears still streamed down his face. "I..I-I..I-It h-h-hurts..." Matt sobbed when Jeff pulled away.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shadowed Love   Shadowed Love - Page 20 Empty13/03/11, 08:40 pm

Jeff sighed and stroked his face. "I'm so sorry Mattie. This is all my fault, Jeff said, feeling horrible.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shadowed Love   Shadowed Love - Page 20 Empty13/03/11, 08:43 pm

"N...N...N-N-Not y-y-y-you're f...f-fault..." Matt gasped out. He let out another ear-peircing scream as the medics tried to secure his leg. He wished they would just drug him already.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shadowed Love   Shadowed Love - Page 20 Empty13/03/11, 08:50 pm

"Yes it is. I was mad and I took it out on you and just walked away when you were in pain. Hell, it's my fault you are in pain. I'm so sorry," he said, taking Matts hand.
Back to top Go down

Shadowed Love
Page 20 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next