Hot Mess
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A WWE/TNA roleplay site. Couples may be slash, femslash or het. Original characters are encouraged!

HomeAwardsLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Shadowed Love

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage

Shadowed Love Empty
PostSubject: Shadowed Love   Shadowed Love Empty06/03/11, 01:58 pm

"Jeff, Ah swear to fuckin' god your useless!" Matt screamed at his little brother.

He cursed under his breath for the umpteenth time. This was one of those times where he wished he was an only child. Hell, he wished he were an only child most of the time anyway.
Back to top Go down

Shadowed Love Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadowed Love   Shadowed Love Empty06/03/11, 02:16 pm

Jeff rolled his eyes at his brother. "Yeah, I know I am. You never hesitate to remind me. But Ill play along. Why am I useless this time?" Jeff replied to Matt. Yeah, they didnt get along. It was surprising they both lived this long with the way they were at each others throats.
Back to top Go down

Shadowed Love Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadowed Love   Shadowed Love Empty06/03/11, 02:23 pm

Matt growled. "Don't roll you're eyes at me. You were supposed to take Lucas out for a walk. But considering how hopeless you are, I had to do it again."

"Boys! Calm down! Jeff, stop being so damn lazy and take the dog out." Their father, Gil grumbled.

Matt smirked when his dad took his side, like always.
Back to top Go down

Shadowed Love Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadowed Love   Shadowed Love Empty06/03/11, 02:28 pm

"No. He's your fucking dog, you do it. I didnt want the stupid thing. I fucking hate small dogs," Jeff replied. If he took that dog out, it would never come back.
Back to top Go down

Shadowed Love Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadowed Love   Shadowed Love Empty06/03/11, 02:36 pm

"Dammit Jeff, just take the dog out or you're grounded." Gil scolded Jeff again.

Matt smirked and shoved the leash at Jeff's chest.

"And Jeff, do not let the dog free. You do that, you'll be grounded for the rest of you're goddamn life, understand?" Their Dad growled.

Matt held back a laugh at the look of Jeff's face.
Back to top Go down

Shadowed Love Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadowed Love   Shadowed Love Empty06/03/11, 02:50 pm

Jeff scowled and took the leash, attatching it to the dogs collar.
"I cant wait to fucking move out," he mutters, walking out of the house. He walked around the block, letting the stupid dog do his business. He arrived back at the house, walkibg inside and unhooking the dog. He went up to his room, getting his purple and black hair dye, heading into his personal bathroom to dye his hair.
Back to top Go down

Shadowed Love Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadowed Love   Shadowed Love Empty06/03/11, 03:00 pm

Matt was walking down their hallway when he saw Jeff in his bathroom, dying his hair. He smirked.

"Jeff the more you dye your hair, the more of a fag you become." He sneered.

He smirked, when Jeff slammed the door, not seeing the tears in his younger brothers eyes.
Back to top Go down

Shadowed Love Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadowed Love   Shadowed Love Empty06/03/11, 03:06 pm

Jeff tried to dry his eyes but the tears kept coming. Matt always had a way of breaking him down.
When the time was up, he rinsed his hair out, conditioning it then washing that out. He went back to his rook, turning on the stereo and blasting it, laying on his bed.
Back to top Go down

Shadowed Love Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadowed Love   Shadowed Love Empty06/03/11, 03:15 pm

Matt continued down the hall, but was stopped by his step mother.
"Matt, why are you so cruel to your brother?" Lilly scolded.
Matt rolled his eyes. "I'm not cruel, just a little tough."

So what, he tortured his brother from time to time, and he'll admit he went a little far. But it wasn't his fault Jeff was a screw up who couldn't do anything right.

"Apologize." Lilly demanded.
"If I do, I won't mean it." Matt said flatly. Lilly just glared and Matt finally gave in. He walked back Jeff's door, and knocked loudly over the loud music.
Back to top Go down

Shadowed Love Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadowed Love   Shadowed Love Empty06/03/11, 03:23 pm

Jeff being so caught up in his thoughts paired with the loudness of the music, he barely heard the knocking. He got up, wiping the tears and opening the door, seeing Matt.
"What the fuck do you want?" He asked codly.
Back to top Go down

Shadowed Love Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadowed Love   Shadowed Love Empty06/03/11, 03:28 pm

"Don't snap at me. I just came her to apolo- were you crying?" Matt asked.

Sure, he loved to torture Jeff. But he never actually meant to make him cry. Oh well, if Jeff wanted to be an overemotional bitch and snap at him, then so be it.
Back to top Go down

Shadowed Love Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadowed Love   Shadowed Love Empty06/03/11, 03:34 pm

Jeff rolled his eyes. "Like you care," he said before slamming the door in his face and assuming his position on his bed.
Back to top Go down

Shadowed Love Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadowed Love   Shadowed Love Empty06/03/11, 03:37 pm

Matt rolled his eyes and opened the door, walking into his brother's room.

"Listen you little bitch, believe it or not, I'm capable of caring. And unfortunately, I'm still you're brother. So just tell me what goin' on and we can all move on. Plus, I came here to apologize." Matt finished.
Back to top Go down

Shadowed Love Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadowed Love   Shadowed Love Empty06/03/11, 03:45 pm

Jeff looked at him.
"When someone closes the door in your face, it means fuck off. But since you cant take a hint, Ill say it. Fuck off, Matthew," Jeff growled.
Back to top Go down

Shadowed Love Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadowed Love   Shadowed Love Empty06/03/11, 03:52 pm

Matt just scoffed. "Not until you tell what the fuck is wrong, Jeffery. Ah'm still your brother you know."

Why the hell was Jeff so goddamn stubborn?
Back to top Go down

Shadowed Love Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadowed Love   Shadowed Love Empty06/03/11, 04:00 pm

"Sadly, I know you are. And I have to live with that everyday. Thats bad enough. So please, just leave me the fuck alone," Jeff answered.
Back to top Go down

Shadowed Love Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadowed Love   Shadowed Love Empty06/03/11, 04:08 pm

Matt sighed. "Jeff, i know I may take the teasing to an extreme sometimes, but you're my brother and I don't wanna see you cry." Matt tried one last time.

Okay, part of that was a lie. If Jeff wanted to be bitchy and cry over on little comment, then let him.
Back to top Go down

Shadowed Love Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadowed Love   Shadowed Love Empty06/03/11, 04:15 pm

"Do you really want know whats wrong?" He asked his brother.
Back to top Go down

Shadowed Love Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadowed Love   Shadowed Love Empty06/03/11, 04:18 pm

Matt nodded as if it was the most obvious thing in the world. "Uh, Yeah."
Back to top Go down

Shadowed Love Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadowed Love   Shadowed Love Empty06/03/11, 04:31 pm

"You. Being your brother. Being related to you. Your stupid dog. Your hurtful comments. Your being the best Hardy boy. You're my fucking problem and I would be so much better off without your goody two shoes ass around me," Jeff said, coldly.
Back to top Go down

Shadowed Love Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadowed Love   Shadowed Love Empty06/03/11, 04:38 pm

Matt frowned. Well that stung a little.

"Jeff it's not my fault you don't do anything with your life. And it's not my fault people prefer me over you. I think your over-exagerating and overreacting." Matt snapped.
Back to top Go down

Shadowed Love Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadowed Love   Shadowed Love Empty06/03/11, 04:45 pm

"Ive always comein second! Even before I could understand that they prefered you, they prefered you! Eventually, I gave up. It wasnt worth trying to out-do you because it never worked. It was either 'Jeff, you should be like Matt' or 'Jeff, why arent you more like Matt?' And I just gave up. Now, I can live in your shadow because I just dont fucking care" Jeff replied.
Back to top Go down

Shadowed Love Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadowed Love   Shadowed Love Empty06/03/11, 04:52 pm

Matt sighed, not knowing what to say. No smart ass comments, no cruel jokes came to mind. For the first time, Matt Hardy was speechless. He saw the tears in his little brother's eyes, and felt an unfamiliar tug in his heart.

He usually wouldn't have gave two shits if his brother was hurt, but this time he actually felt something.

"I... ah'm sorry..." Matt said, not knowing what else to say. But this time... he meant it.
Back to top Go down

Shadowed Love Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadowed Love   Shadowed Love Empty06/03/11, 05:06 pm

Jeff wiped the tears but they kept coming. "Yeah, sure Matt. Just... Just leave me alone. Please," Jeff buried his face in his pillow after he spoke, sobbing hard.
Back to top Go down

Shadowed Love Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadowed Love   Shadowed Love Empty06/03/11, 05:13 pm

Matt opened his mouth but closed it. For once, he did what Jeff wanted and left his room. That unfamiliar pain his heart never left him.

The next day, Matt was walking down the hallways of their school after speaking with one of Jeff's teacher's. Jeff was failing another subject, and he was going let the little bitch have it. He found Jeff, who was being pushed around by a couple of his friends on the football team. And obviously, Matt was the team captain.

He watched struggle against the boys. Usually, he would have laughed and joined in. But he couldn't get his and Jeff's conversation out of his head.

"Hey guys!" He snapped as he made his way over to the scene.
Back to top Go down

Shadowed Love
Page 1 of 40Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next