Hot Mess
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A WWE/TNA roleplay site. Couples may be slash, femslash or het. Original characters are encouraged!

HomeAwardsLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Shadowed Love

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage

Shadowed Love - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadowed Love   Shadowed Love - Page 11 Empty09/03/11, 08:17 pm

Matt smile gently pressed his lips to Jeff's. "I couldn't ask for anything more." He whispered. He pulled back and ran his thumb over Jeff's red cheek."'Ah truly am sorry for that." He murmured.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shadowed Love   Shadowed Love - Page 11 Empty09/03/11, 08:21 pm

Jeff smiled slightly. "Its okay, Mattie. I've dealt with worse. It doesnt even hurt'" he said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shadowed Love   Shadowed Love - Page 11 Empty09/03/11, 08:26 pm

"Mm, you're too forgiving, Jeffy." Matt said as he pressed his lips Jeff's again, gently biting on the bottom lip. "You should punish me." Matt growled quietly, pressing kisses all over Jeff's jaw.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shadowed Love   Shadowed Love - Page 11 Empty09/03/11, 08:54 pm

"Mattie," Jeff goaned, closing his eyes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shadowed Love   Shadowed Love - Page 11 Empty09/03/11, 08:59 pm

"Punish me Jeff...punish me." Matt whispered seductively, grabbed Jeff's hand and putting it on his hard crotch.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shadowed Love   Shadowed Love - Page 11 Empty09/03/11, 09:18 pm

Jeff squeezed Matts crotch, laying Matt down and strattling his waist.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shadowed Love   Shadowed Love - Page 11 Empty09/03/11, 09:20 pm

Matt groaned as Jeff pinned his hands above his head. He was hard, and he knew Jeff was going to make him beg and torture him... he couldn't wait.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shadowed Love   Shadowed Love - Page 11 Empty09/03/11, 09:29 pm

Jeff leaned down, kissing Matts neck lightly, looking for his pulse.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shadowed Love   Shadowed Love - Page 11 Empty09/03/11, 09:31 pm

Matt felt his heart rate pick up as jeff kissed him all over. Hs pants got even tighter, if that was possible. He wanted to be touch so badly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shadowed Love   Shadowed Love - Page 11 Empty09/03/11, 09:35 pm

Jeff found Matts pulse, biting it hard. His hands trailed all over Matts body, touching everywhere but his crotch.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shadowed Love   Shadowed Love - Page 11 Empty09/03/11, 09:37 pm

Matt yelped as Jeff bit his pulse, and groaned as Jeff's hands roamed everywhere but the place he wanted them most. "Oh Jeffy..." Matt moaned.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shadowed Love   Shadowed Love - Page 11 Empty09/03/11, 09:42 pm

Jeff smirked and sat up, slowly stripping off his shirt, teasing Matt.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shadowed Love   Shadowed Love - Page 11 Empty09/03/11, 09:45 pm

Matt groaned as Jeff did his little strip tease. He leaned up to touch, but Jeff just pushed him back down. He was so hard it was starting to really hurt, especially with his tight jeans.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shadowed Love   Shadowed Love - Page 11 Empty09/03/11, 09:50 pm

Jeff stood up, slowly stripping off his pant before taling his place on top of Matt, attacking his neck again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shadowed Love   Shadowed Love - Page 11 Empty09/03/11, 09:53 pm

Matt shuddered. He reached down to massage his crotch but Jeff batted his hand away. "Oh god Jeff... please do something... please!" Matt begged, bucking his hips up, wanting so badly to be touched.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shadowed Love   Shadowed Love - Page 11 Empty09/03/11, 10:02 pm

Jeff smirked and whispered in Matt ear,: "Im just getting started." He gently bit Matts earlobe, slowly lifting his shirt up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shadowed Love   Shadowed Love - Page 11 Empty09/03/11, 10:08 pm

Matt squirmed as Jeff's hand lightly danced up his chest. He tried to reach for his crotch again but Jeff roughly grabbed his arms, holding them above his head.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shadowed Love   Shadowed Love - Page 11 Empty09/03/11, 10:13 pm

"Oh, Mattie. You're so impatient," he said, slipping off Matts shirt. "Im taking my time, baby."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shadowed Love   Shadowed Love - Page 11 Empty09/03/11, 10:15 pm

"I tend to get impatient when I'm horny." Matt said, glancing down at his erection, which was really starting to hurt from the lack of attention.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shadowed Love   Shadowed Love - Page 11 Empty09/03/11, 10:23 pm

Jeff smirked, unbuttoning Matts pants, looking up at Matt. "You should control that. You see, Mattie, I have the power here. And the more you try to take over, the worse itll be for you," Jeff said, pulling off Matts pants.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shadowed Love   Shadowed Love - Page 11 Empty09/03/11, 10:28 pm

Matt groaned at Jeff's words, letting his fall back. He shuddered as his raging hard on was released from his pants, the cool air hitting it. He gripped the sheets tightly. "Please Jeffy... do something please." Matt begged.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shadowed Love   Shadowed Love - Page 11 Empty09/03/11, 10:32 pm

Jeff smiled, kissing Matts inner thighs lightly. He kissed up one thigh before switching to the other. When he reached Matts cock, he licked it slightly then blew on it, looking up at Matt.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shadowed Love   Shadowed Love - Page 11 Empty09/03/11, 10:35 pm

Matt groaned loudly at Jeff's actions. It was torture, he wanted release so bad he would have gotten on his hands and knees.
"Fuck! Please Jeff!" Matt pleaded loudly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shadowed Love   Shadowed Love - Page 11 Empty09/03/11, 10:41 pm

Jeff smiled widely and licked his cock a few more times before taking all of Matt into his mouth.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shadowed Love   Shadowed Love - Page 11 Empty09/03/11, 10:52 pm

Matt gripped the sheets tighter, bucking deeper into Jeff's hot, wet mouth. He wanted to fuck Jeff's mouth.
Back to top Go down

Shadowed Love
Page 11 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next