Hot Mess
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A WWE/TNA roleplay site. Couples may be slash, femslash or het. Original characters are encouraged!

HomeAwardsLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Shadowed Love

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage

Shadowed Love - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadowed Love   Shadowed Love - Page 19 Empty13/03/11, 04:56 pm

Matt immediately awoke, bending over the bed and grabbing the small trash can next his nightstand, heaving the contents of his stomach into the the trash basket.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shadowed Love   Shadowed Love - Page 19 Empty13/03/11, 05:06 pm

Jeff looked away, not wanting to throw up too. He looked back at Matt when Matt was done. "You okay, Mattie?" he asked, concerned.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shadowed Love   Shadowed Love - Page 19 Empty13/03/11, 05:09 pm

Matt nodded and wiped his mouth with a tissue before throwing it away.
"Ah'm fine Jeffy..." Matt mumbled, getting back into the position he was before, drifting off back to sleep.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shadowed Love   Shadowed Love - Page 19 Empty13/03/11, 05:22 pm

Jeff frowned and got up, getting a damp, cool towel and wiping off Matts face. He brushed a few pieces of hair out of the way before putting them back, deciding it would help his his drawing look better. He retook his spot and continued drawing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shadowed Love   Shadowed Love - Page 19 Empty13/03/11, 05:25 pm

Matt didn't move, his eyes closed as Jeff wiped his face. He subconsciously ran his fingers up and down Jeff's calf in a lazy manor as he drifted off again, this time without any dreams.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shadowed Love   Shadowed Love - Page 19 Empty13/03/11, 05:29 pm

Jeff finished his drawing, satisfied with his work. He set his stuff on the floor, laying down next to Matt, his head on his chest.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shadowed Love   Shadowed Love - Page 19 Empty13/03/11, 05:35 pm

Lilly opened the door quietly to check on her two stepsons. She smiled slightly when she saw them curled up next to each other, fast asleep. It was only a matter of time. She thought, before leaving the two alone.
The next morning, Matt awoke to his alarm, meaning that they had school. Matt groaned and shook Jeff awake.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shadowed Love   Shadowed Love - Page 19 Empty13/03/11, 05:38 pm

Jeff groaned. "Jeffery Nero Hardy has left this body. He should be back in about 8 hours. Please leave a message after the beep. Beeeeeep!" Jeff said, not wanting to go to school.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shadowed Love   Shadowed Love - Page 19 Empty13/03/11, 05:41 pm

Matt chuckled and threw a pillow at his brother. "Wake the fuck up and get ready, or I'm gonna add another 6 months to that sex threat. And yes, Jeff. I can go 18 months without your ass." He said, getting up and limping to his dresser, pulling out his cloths and getting dressed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shadowed Love   Shadowed Love - Page 19 Empty13/03/11, 05:44 pm

Jeff opened his eyes then rolled him. "Fuck you, Matt. You couldn't go 18 hours without this ass," he said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shadowed Love   Shadowed Love - Page 19 Empty13/03/11, 05:46 pm

"I went 18 years without it, I'll be just fine. Now get up!" Matt said when he was dressed, smacking Jeff hard on the ass.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shadowed Love   Shadowed Love - Page 19 Empty13/03/11, 05:51 pm

Jeff rolled his eyes. "You went 18 years without it cause you didn't want it then. now you want it," Jeff replied.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shadowed Love   Shadowed Love - Page 19 Empty13/03/11, 05:53 pm

"Doesn't matter. Just get the hell up before I drag you there in your boxers." Matt said. And he was dead serious. He really would drag Jeff to school in his boxers. That was a promise.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shadowed Love   Shadowed Love - Page 19 Empty13/03/11, 05:57 pm

Jeff got up, glaring at his brother. "I'm gonna make today a living hell for you," he said, going into his room, pulling out a blue thong and his tightest clothes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shadowed Love   Shadowed Love - Page 19 Empty13/03/11, 05:59 pm

Matt rolled his eyes. "I'm sure you will" He called out before grabbing his crutches and going downstairs, waiting for Jeff.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shadowed Love   Shadowed Love - Page 19 Empty13/03/11, 06:02 pm

Jeff smiled, pulling on the jeans that hugged his well developed legs and ass and his shirt that fit snuggly. He pulled on socks and sneakers, grabbing his cell and iPod before walking downstairs.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shadowed Love   Shadowed Love - Page 19 Empty13/03/11, 06:04 pm

Matt looked up when he saw Jeff walked down the stair. His eyes were glued to his body, and he felt his cock stir. His car keys dropped from his hands as he continued to stare. "J.. J-Jeff?" He asked, making sure it was the same person, and not some fuckable look alike.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shadowed Love   Shadowed Love - Page 19 Empty13/03/11, 06:07 pm

Jeff looked at his brother, smirking briefly before putting on an innocent face. "Yes, Mattie?" he asked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shadowed Love   Shadowed Love - Page 19 Empty13/03/11, 06:14 pm

Matt couldn't speak. He just stared. Finally, after an eternity of staring, Matt cleared his throat. "Y-You wanna drive?" Matt stuttered, looking at the keys he had dropped.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shadowed Love   Shadowed Love - Page 19 Empty13/03/11, 06:21 pm

"Not really. I almost crashed yesterday. I think you should," Jeff said offhandedly, heading to the passenger seat.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shadowed Love   Shadowed Love - Page 19 Empty13/03/11, 06:24 pm

Matt raised a brow. "Jeff, I have a fractured knee. I don't think that's a good idea." Matt said, tossing Jeff the keys.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shadowed Love   Shadowed Love - Page 19 Empty13/03/11, 06:26 pm

Jeff smiled. "Okay but if we crash, it's your fault," he said, walking over to the driver side, swinging his hips.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shadowed Love   Shadowed Love - Page 19 Empty13/03/11, 06:30 pm

Matt clenched his jaw, mentally cursing Jeff and his hips. He shook his head and got in the passenger side, fastening his seatbelt and throwing his crutches in the back. His eyes widened when Jeff started backing out, just when a car was going by. He cursed and quickly pulled the emergency break and stared at Jeff incredulously.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shadowed Love   Shadowed Love - Page 19 Empty13/03/11, 06:32 pm

Jeff smiled. "I did that on purpose," he chuckled, pushing off the emergency brake and backed out, driving to school like it was something he'd been doing his whole life.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shadowed Love   Shadowed Love - Page 19 Empty13/03/11, 06:34 pm

Matt growled and just sat back in his seat. "You're gonna get it when we get home." He grumbled as Jeff drove to their school.
Back to top Go down

Shadowed Love
Page 19 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next