Hot Mess
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A WWE/TNA roleplay site. Couples may be slash, femslash or het. Original characters are encouraged!

HomeAwardsLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Alls Fair In Love And War

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Nolee_Lacroix

Nolee_Lacroix

Alls Fair In Love And War Empty
PostSubject: Alls Fair In Love And War   Alls Fair In Love And War Empty11/05/11, 02:28 am

For three hundred centuries, Nolee and her twin brother Carter (or at least that had been their names for this century) had embodied wisdom and sense. Nolee, whose chosen form was that of a young fair haired woman draped in an elegant purple toga, was wisdom. She had sworn off any men who may try to approach her for a relationship, which had so far proven to work. She was thoughtful and considerate, always offering a new piece of knowledge about something that was more often than not very unhelpful. Her brother, Carter, on the other hand was all about common sense. Though he was fun loving and playful, he often kept the other gods in place by a well placed comment or bit of advice. And he, unlike his sister, was very much willing to prove his love for men.

As they sat in the throne room, Carter laying with his head on one arm rest and his legs draped over the other, while Nolee sat strong and firm in her own throne both wondered over what the new day would bring for them.
Back to top Go down
MattieJay

MattieJay

PostSubject: Re: Alls Fair In Love And War   Alls Fair In Love And War Empty11/05/11, 03:00 am

Brett who was very young compaired to his fellow gods and godesses, sat quietly on his thone as he watched the others talk amongst themselves. None of his fellows gods ever bothered to ralk to the young one save one or two who treated him kindly. A very dark cloud hung over the young god of the underworld and many treated him bad for his fathers crimes.

Jay smiled as he walked into the thone room, his eyes searching the room for his lover before sighing and realiseing he was not their yet. The long haired god of playfulness, cheerfulness and mischief started to make his way over to where he and his lover sat together. Jay smiled at Brett as he walked, he was one of the only ones who would treat the young one with kindness. He also looked at the twins Carter and Nolee, also his friends.
Back to top Go down
John Morrison

John Morrison

PostSubject: Re: Alls Fair In Love And War   Alls Fair In Love And War Empty11/05/11, 07:51 am

John wondered through the palace, bored to bits. John was painfully gorgeous. Long, silky, dark and shoulder length hair. Deep, beautiful green eyes. An unbelievably bright smile. A smooth voice. And a sexy, tan, hairless, tight body. He wore nothing but a purple, skirt like toga... thingy that covered his modesty and rear, with a gold piece around the waist. It rode very low on his hips. He had perfect abs and he was the epitome of beauty. John was the god of Beauty, Emotion.... and Sex. He was otherwise called The Vixen for his sexual desires. Every god wanted him, but not everyone would get him.

Adam smiled as he walking into the throne room, finding his lover. He was was the God of the seas, rivers, floods, droughts, storms, and earthquakes. He was powerful, but had a weak spot for his lover. If only he could find him.
Back to top Go down
http://ifiwereawolf.livejournal.com/
Nolee_Lacroix

Nolee_Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Alls Fair In Love And War   Alls Fair In Love And War Empty11/05/11, 09:18 am

Nolee rolled her eyes when she saw John enter. Love and knowledge did not mix very well together. After all, John had so much fun undermining the plans she had set into motion. Napoleon could have been emperor far longer if John hadn't of made him fall in love with Josephine, and lots not mention the whole Anthony and Cleopatra thing. She had decided a long time ago that it was best to keep any human affairs hidden from John or he would ruin them for her. Thankfully he had never tried to medlle with her personal life. Letting her eyes scan over the other gods, she smiled.
Jayson, the god of mischief, was a close friend of hers though he too liked to try and outdo her when it came to mortals. She didn't take that as a personal offense, however. Mischief could be used very nicely with knowledge and they had worked together on more than one occasion. Adam, Jayson's lover, was another close friend. Though his power was more destructive, he had allowed men to learn about what he could do in the past few decades instead of just allowing his powers to happen. Her eyes continued to skim over the gods, finally resting with one she herself knew very little about: the god of the underworld. Well, new god of the underworld. Theodore had been exiled a while ago, leaving his son as his heir. She couldn't deny that he was handsome, but she didn't think twice on it.
After all, knowledge and love never mix.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Carter smiled as he saw the handsome young man enter the throne room, sitting up in his throne. There was something about him, the way that his sheer toga fit to his muscular body, the way that those sensuous hips swung as he walked, the way that his pouty lips looked so damn kissable. Against all better judgement, he crossed over to the young man, taking his hand and kissing it.
"My name is Carter, and yeh are?" over the last decade he had adopted a southern accent, finding it attractive to listen to.
Back to top Go down
MattieJay

MattieJay

PostSubject: Re: Alls Fair In Love And War   Alls Fair In Love And War Empty11/05/11, 09:52 am

Brett gave a small smile to his friend Jay as he walked past before returning to his brooding thoughts, he made sure to keep his eyes away from the lovely godess on knowleage.

Jay smiled as he caught sight of his lover "Addy!" he called softly as he made his way over to him.
Back to top Go down
John Morrison

John Morrison

PostSubject: Re: Alls Fair In Love And War   Alls Fair In Love And War Empty11/05/11, 02:40 pm

John raised of a brow a perfectly shaped brow as this Carter man kissed his hand. "John. God love and sex." He said with smirk. THis man was handsome. "But many call me the Vixen." He said when the man let his hand go. "Anything I can do for you?" He asked, his soft, sensual voice sexy and seductive, yet soft and gentle at the same time.

Adam smiled, taking his lover into his arms. "Hey Bluejay." He chuckled, greeting his lover with a kiss.
Back to top Go down
Nolee_Lacroix

Nolee_Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Alls Fair In Love And War   Alls Fair In Love And War Empty11/05/11, 02:58 pm

That voice sent a ripple through Carter's spine. He bit his lower lip, regaining his composure as he nodded, "I believe yeh can. Join me fer a walk in the rose garden?"

Nolee walked over to John and Carter, her head held high and looking at John, "Brother, this man is a vixen. He cannot be trusted and you should not love him. That is, unless you're so weak he's used his power on you."
Back to top Go down
John Morrison

John Morrison

PostSubject: Re: Alls Fair In Love And War   Alls Fair In Love And War Empty11/05/11, 03:15 pm

John glare at her, his eyes turning dark as he got pissed off. "Stop acting like your the shit around here. You're not Zeus, so don't act like it. And I didn't use my power on him. If I did, we'd be doing it in the back room right now. So stop being such a prude before you make me really mad." He snipped, looking sexier, if possible, when angry. Never anger a Vixen... ever.
Back to top Go down
MattieJay

MattieJay

PostSubject: Re: Alls Fair In Love And War   Alls Fair In Love And War Empty11/05/11, 05:16 pm

Brett got up as the dark headed one yelled at the fair headed godess, getting ready to head over to help if needed.

Jay smiled as he kissed Adam back before pulling away at the sound of raised voices.
Back to top Go down
Nolee_Lacroix

Nolee_Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Alls Fair In Love And War   Alls Fair In Love And War Empty11/05/11, 05:23 pm

Nolee laughed, "Johnathan, lets face the facts shall we. You have these notions of love and sex that just shouldn't exist. Why, a man like you couldn't live one day in the mortal world, let alone a week."

Carter looked at John, taking his hand, "Forgive my sister. She can be a bit hot tempered..."
Back to top Go down
MattieJay

MattieJay

PostSubject: Re: Alls Fair In Love And War   Alls Fair In Love And War Empty11/05/11, 05:29 pm

Brett slowly made his way over to the group.

Jay looked at Adam "Lets see what their taking about."
Back to top Go down
John Morrison

John Morrison

PostSubject: Re: Alls Fair In Love And War   Alls Fair In Love And War Empty11/05/11, 05:35 pm

John glared. "Nolee, you couldn't make it an hour in the mortal world! If you didn't have your powers, you'd be a pathetic peasant. The gum stuck at the bottom of my sandal. At least men fawn over me without my powers. Even your own brother has taken a liking to me." He said, winking at Carter. he really did like the guy... and he wasn't even using his powers.

Adam smiled. "Drama! This should be good." He snickered, dragging Jay closer so they could watch.
Back to top Go down
Nolee_Lacroix

Nolee_Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Alls Fair In Love And War   Alls Fair In Love And War Empty11/05/11, 05:39 pm

Nolee shook her head, "I don't need men to be successful. Just like Cleopatra didn't. Oh wait, the world will never know because you thought it'd be funny to make her fall in love with that Roman cur Mark Anthony! I could make it in the mortal world."

Carter smiled at John, "Forget her, sir."
Back to top Go down
John Morrison

John Morrison

PostSubject: Re: Alls Fair In Love And War   Alls Fair In Love And War Empty11/05/11, 05:42 pm

"Well then, why don'tcha ask Zeus to send us all down their, then?! You know he prefers me over you..." John smirked, then looked at Carter. "Let's go."
Back to top Go down
MattieJay

MattieJay

PostSubject: Re: Alls Fair In Love And War   Alls Fair In Love And War Empty11/05/11, 05:44 pm

Jay smiled mischievous as he moved closer with Adam.

Brtett silently moved even closer to the group.
Back to top Go down
Nolee_Lacroix

Nolee_Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Alls Fair In Love And War   Alls Fair In Love And War Empty11/05/11, 05:47 pm

Nolee fumed, "If he favors you so much he would have already done it!"

Carter walked with John, "Forgive her attitude. She's strong willed."
Back to top Go down
John Morrison

John Morrison

PostSubject: Re: Alls Fair In Love And War   Alls Fair In Love And War Empty11/05/11, 06:11 pm

John just held up his hand to Nolee, much like the godess Maryse. He was focused on Carter. "I noticed. "Anyway, lets go to the rose garden, yeah?"

Adam raised a brow at Jay, wondering what his lover was up to now.
Back to top Go down
MattieJay

MattieJay

PostSubject: Re: Alls Fair In Love And War   Alls Fair In Love And War Empty11/05/11, 06:16 pm

Jay grinned before saying "I bet you guys that me and Addy could last longer down their then you guys."
Brett raised his brow at his friends words.
Back to top Go down
Nolee_Lacroix

Nolee_Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Alls Fair In Love And War   Alls Fair In Love And War Empty11/05/11, 06:30 pm

Carter smirked at Jay, turning from where he and John were "Are you making a bet?"

Nolee looked at the silent god in the back, nodding at him in a friendly manner. The blue hem of her toga swished against the floor as she walked over to him, "Who are you?"
Back to top Go down
John Morrison

John Morrison

PostSubject: Re: Alls Fair In Love And War   Alls Fair In Love And War Empty11/05/11, 07:35 pm

John smirked. He loved betting... "You guys wanna bet? Then a bet you shall have. I'll go talk to Zeus about letting us go down." He said, wearing a smirk, looking at Nolee. "You in Miss Prude, or you gonna stay up here and be the goody two shoes?"

Adam smiled. "Yes! We are so in! Me and Adam can last so much longer- That sounded so sexual..." He said after a moment of thought.
Back to top Go down
MattieJay

MattieJay

PostSubject: Re: Alls Fair In Love And War   Alls Fair In Love And War Empty11/05/11, 07:40 pm

Brett bowed his head as he answered Nolee "I'm Brett my lady god of the underworld." before he said "I want in on the bet."

Jay grinned at Adam "Addy this is going to be so fun!"
Back to top Go down
Nolee_Lacroix

Nolee_Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Alls Fair In Love And War   Alls Fair In Love And War Empty11/05/11, 07:42 pm

Nolee smiled at Brett before pivoting on her foot, turning towards John, "First of all, I'm not prude. I simply belive that a woman or a man can be great in the world without that silly thing you call love. And yes, I'm in."

Carter smiled, "Where on Earth are we going? I vote Texas."
Back to top Go down
John Morrison

John Morrison

PostSubject: Re: Alls Fair In Love And War   Alls Fair In Love And War Empty11/05/11, 07:45 pm

John shook his head. "You're gonna be alone without love..." He sighed, pitying Nolee. "And we're going to New York." He said, crossing his arms. "Zeus will listen to me anyway." He said with a smirk.
Back to top Go down
MattieJay

MattieJay

PostSubject: Re: Alls Fair In Love And War   Alls Fair In Love And War Empty11/05/11, 07:50 pm

Brett nodded "New york would be a good place."

Jay grinned as he wrapped his arms around Adam "We are going to win this Addy."
Back to top Go down
Nolee_Lacroix

Nolee_Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Alls Fair In Love And War   Alls Fair In Love And War Empty11/05/11, 07:53 pm

Nolee sighed, "Just go talk to him. And we need rules to this bet. No using powers on each other to make hte other one want to come home. Any other rules?"

Carter smirked, "Yeah, there are no rules."
Back to top Go down

Alls Fair In Love And War
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next