Hot Mess
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A WWE/TNA roleplay site. Couples may be slash, femslash or het. Original characters are encouraged!

HomeAwardsLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Shadowed Love

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage

Shadowed Love - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadowed Love   Shadowed Love - Page 21 Empty13/03/11, 08:54 pm

Matt couldn't speak so he just squeezed Jeff's hand. The ambulance pulled into the ER wing of the hospital, rolling him into surgery as quickly as possible. He felt them jab a needle into his arm, and finally he started to fade from consciousness.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shadowed Love   Shadowed Love - Page 21 Empty13/03/11, 08:59 pm

Jeff paced as he waited in the waiting room. He hated himself. Then a thought dawned on him. He should get checked out. He walked up to a doctor.
"Um, I need a rape kit done. I was raped," he said. The doctor nodded, ushering him into a room and doing a rape kit.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shadowed Love   Shadowed Love - Page 21 Empty13/03/11, 09:05 pm

When Matt awoke from his surgery, his eyes scanned for his brother but he wasn't there. He looked up at one of the nurses who was fixing his IV.
"Where's my brother?" He slurred, his voice cracking.
"Sir, that's confidential." The woman said. Matt snarled.
"Confidential my ass, he's my fucking brother. Where is he?" He growled.
The woman sighed. "He's getting a rape kit done."
That's when Matt's world went black.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shadowed Love   Shadowed Love - Page 21 Empty13/03/11, 09:09 pm

Jeff groaned in discomfort when the qtip when up his ass.
"Is that really necessary?" he asked. The doctor chuckled.
"I'm sorry, but it is," he said, pulling it out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shadowed Love   Shadowed Love - Page 21 Empty13/03/11, 09:12 pm

Matt started freaking out, yelling and asking where his brother was, demanding to get Jeff. His heart rate picked up, stress and worry clouding his mind. Eventually, the Doctors had to forcefully sedate the older Hardy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shadowed Love   Shadowed Love - Page 21 Empty13/03/11, 09:18 pm

Jeff sighed, pulling on scrubs and looking at the doctor.
"We'll test the fluids and get back to you. There should be some policemen waiting for you to get your statement," he said. Jeff nodded. He walked out and saw the cops, talking to them before walking up to a nurse.
"Um, do you know where my brother is?" he asked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shadowed Love   Shadowed Love - Page 21 Empty13/03/11, 09:23 pm

Matt could hear everything, but he was too exhausted to speak. Because of his little episode, they hooked up him an oxygen mask to help him catch his breath, the painkiller wearing him out. Matt felt tired, sick, and depressed. He could barely think straight. He then heard Jeff's voice, but he felt too weak to respond.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shadowed Love   Shadowed Love - Page 21 Empty13/03/11, 09:31 pm

Jeff looked at the doctor. "What's wrong with him?" he asked.
"We had to sedate him when he found out what happened to you and the painkillers make him tired. The oxygen is to help him catch his breath," the doc said. Jeff sighed, looking at Matt. This was a disaster.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shadowed Love   Shadowed Love - Page 21 Empty13/03/11, 09:38 pm

Matt didn't have the energy to open his eyes, but he heard Jeff's voice. He made a noise, trying to call out Jeff's name. He forced his eyes open, though still to tired to breath on his own. He looked down at his leg. There was a new brace on it. He prayed there wasn't permanent damage.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shadowed Love   Shadowed Love - Page 21 Empty13/03/11, 09:46 pm

Jeff looked at him. "You're such an idiot, Mattie," Jeff said, brushing his hair out of his face.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shadowed Love   Shadowed Love - Page 21 Empty13/03/11, 09:49 pm

Matt half-heartedly scoffed. "H...How...'m I...idiot?" He murmured tiredly behind the mask.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shadowed Love   Shadowed Love - Page 21 Empty13/03/11, 09:51 pm

"You had to be sedated. You were flipping out. With pain mess in you. You know that's bad," he said, smiling at him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shadowed Love   Shadowed Love - Page 21 Empty13/03/11, 09:54 pm

Matt groaned as the memories flooded back to him. "Y... you... rape... kit..." Matt struggled to make a full sentence.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shadowed Love   Shadowed Love - Page 21 Empty13/03/11, 09:58 pm

Jeff shook his head. "Mattie, don't worry about me right now. Worry about you. I'm fine," Jeff said, running a hand through Matts hair.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shadowed Love   Shadowed Love - Page 21 Empty13/03/11, 10:02 pm

Matt sighed and closed his eyes. He had no energy to argue. He just wanted to go home. A few minutes later, the Doctor walked in. He couldn't open his eyes so he just listened, letting Jeff take care of everything.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shadowed Love   Shadowed Love - Page 21 Empty13/03/11, 10:10 pm

Jeff listened intently to the doctor. Matt needed to stay over night just to make sure all was good. Jeff sighed. He felt so bad.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shadowed Love   Shadowed Love - Page 21 Empty13/03/11, 10:15 pm

Matt's heart dropped when the doctor said he tore the quite a few of the tendons in his knee, making his recovery longer than expected. He would be put on new medication, much to his disappointment. The pills he was on now already took a lot of energy out of him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shadowed Love   Shadowed Love - Page 21 Empty13/03/11, 10:19 pm

Jeff looked at Matt. He was going to kill Adam, if it was the last thing he did.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shadowed Love   Shadowed Love - Page 21 Empty13/03/11, 10:25 pm

The next morning, Matt awoke. He could breath on his own, and felt a little more alive than yesterday. The doctor gave him his new prescription. Once he was finally ready he turned to Jeff. "Lets go home." He said. He just wanted to curl up with Jeff in his own bed. Plus, he needed to know why Jeff got a rape kit done, though he already sort of knew.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shadowed Love   Shadowed Love - Page 21 Empty13/03/11, 10:29 pm

Jeff nodded, headed out to the car with Matt. He drive them home, helping Matt inside and bringing him up to his room and laying him down. "Do you need anything, baby?" Jeff asked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shadowed Love   Shadowed Love - Page 21 Empty13/03/11, 10:31 pm

Matt groaned. This new prescription had a few side effects, and on of them was making Matt sick. "Bucket." He said, hiccuping and covering his mouth, just seconds away from throwing up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shadowed Love   Shadowed Love - Page 21 Empty13/03/11, 10:35 pm

Jeff ran and grabbed a garbage can, handing it to Matt.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shadowed Love   Shadowed Love - Page 21 Empty13/03/11, 10:38 pm

Matt immediately took the bucket, retching into the bucket until there was nothing left. He set the bucket down, cleaned his mouth and sat up, beckoning Jeff to sit next him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shadowed Love   Shadowed Love - Page 21 Empty13/03/11, 10:43 pm

Jeff sat next to Matt, looking at him. "Are you okay?" he asked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shadowed Love   Shadowed Love - Page 21 Empty13/03/11, 10:45 pm

"I'll be fine, darlin'." Matt said, wrapping his arms around the blond. "Jeff... where you raped?" He whispered.
Back to top Go down

Shadowed Love
Page 21 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next