Hot Mess
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A WWE/TNA roleplay site. Couples may be slash, femslash or het. Original characters are encouraged!

HomeAwardsLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Shadowed Love

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage

Shadowed Love - Page 30 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadowed Love   Shadowed Love - Page 30 Empty16/03/11, 08:28 pm

Jeff grabbed his drawing pencils, his paints and all his artsy stuff, picking his favorite paintings and heading downstairs, smiling at Matt. "Sorry," he said softly, looking down.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shadowed Love   Shadowed Love - Page 30 Empty16/03/11, 08:41 pm

Matt just smiled softly and tossed Jeff the keys. "S'okay. Now lets get outta here." Matt said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shadowed Love   Shadowed Love - Page 30 Empty16/03/11, 08:43 pm

Jeff smiled and walked outside, putting his stuff in the back. He got into the drivers side, starting up the car when Matt got in and backing out of the driveway, driving north.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shadowed Love   Shadowed Love - Page 30 Empty16/03/11, 08:47 pm

Matt turned towards Jeff. "So where too, darlin'? Jersey? New York? Mass? Rhode Island?..." Matt trailed off, sinking down in his seat.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shadowed Love   Shadowed Love - Page 30 Empty16/03/11, 09:01 pm

Jeff thought about it. "Massachusetts. I heard its beautiful. Especially in Berkshire County," Jeff said, getting on the highway. "You better hope we dont get pulled over."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shadowed Love   Shadowed Love - Page 30 Empty16/03/11, 09:05 pm

Matt chuckled. "With you driving, I'm surprised we haven't gotten multiple tickets yet. But yeah, Massachusetts is fine with me, so long as you're with me." Matt said, grabbing Jeff's hand.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shadowed Love   Shadowed Love - Page 30 Empty16/03/11, 09:48 pm

"Hey, just because I dont have my liscence doesnt mean I havent driven," Jeff said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shadowed Love   Shadowed Love - Page 30 Empty16/03/11, 09:53 pm

Matt froze. "You've driven before? By yourself? Alone?" Matt said, raising a brow.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shadowed Love   Shadowed Love - Page 30 Empty16/03/11, 09:56 pm

"I never said by myself. Just that Ive driven," Jeff said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shadowed Love   Shadowed Love - Page 30 Empty16/03/11, 10:01 pm

Matt shrugged. "Alright." He said, letting it go. "So long as you know were you're going..." Matt said, gazing out the window.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shadowed Love   Shadowed Love - Page 30 Empty17/03/11, 07:28 am

"I never said I knew where I was going," Jeff said, though he did know where he was going. He was good with directions.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shadowed Love   Shadowed Love - Page 30 Empty17/03/11, 07:33 am

Matt just groaned and sunk lower in his seat. "Fucking... crazy ass..." Matt grumbled, the rest of his sentence inaudible as he started to drift off.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shadowed Love   Shadowed Love - Page 30 Empty17/03/11, 08:07 am

Jeff chuckled, eyes on the road. He was a good driver but he really hoped they didn't get pulled over.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shadowed Love   Shadowed Love - Page 30 Empty17/03/11, 02:42 pm

When Matt awoke, he looked out the window. They definitely weren't in Cameron anymore, as there were tall buildings everywhere. "Jeff, where are we?" Matt asked, rubbing the sleep from his eyes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shadowed Love   Shadowed Love - Page 30 Empty17/03/11, 02:46 pm

Jeff glanced at Matt before focusing on the road again. "Jersey," he answered.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shadowed Love   Shadowed Love - Page 30 Empty17/03/11, 02:48 pm

Matt nodded. "Nice... just don't go fist pumping while we're here." Matt grumbled, still a little tired.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shadowed Love   Shadowed Love - Page 30 Empty17/03/11, 02:51 pm

"We aren't even gonna stop, Matt. Don't worry. No fist pumping," Jeff chuckled.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shadowed Love   Shadowed Love - Page 30 Empty17/03/11, 02:53 pm

Matt chuckled. "Good, you're too country to be a guido anyway." Matt said, massaging his bad leg.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shadowed Love   Shadowed Love - Page 30 Empty17/03/11, 02:57 pm

Jeff chuckled. "Less country than you, Mattie. Less country than you," he teased with a smile.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shadowed Love   Shadowed Love - Page 30 Empty17/03/11, 03:00 pm

Matt snickered a little. "And you love it. You just love to ride a cowboy." Matt said with a smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shadowed Love   Shadowed Love - Page 30 Empty17/03/11, 03:02 pm

Jeff rolled his eyes. "Oh yes. How ever did you know?" He chuckles, glancing at Matt out of the corner of his eye.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shadowed Love   Shadowed Love - Page 30 Empty17/03/11, 03:12 pm

Matt chuckled, as he tried to adjust the straps of his brace. "'Ah have mah' ways, darlin'." He drawled.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shadowed Love   Shadowed Love - Page 30 Empty17/03/11, 03:14 pm

Jeff rolled his eyes, chuckling a bit. All of a sudden, he had to pee. Bad.
"Shit," he said, bouncing in his seat slightly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shadowed Love   Shadowed Love - Page 30 Empty17/03/11, 03:18 pm

Matt sighed as they started to enter very bad traffic. He glanced over at Jeff. "You alright, darlin'?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shadowed Love   Shadowed Love - Page 30 Empty17/03/11, 03:19 pm

"I gotta fucking piss," he said, mentally cursing at the traffic. "Fuck me."
Back to top Go down

Shadowed Love
Page 30 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next