Hot Mess
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A WWE/TNA roleplay site. Couples may be slash, femslash or het. Original characters are encouraged!

HomeAwardsLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Welcome to the Pack (open slash)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Lucien

Lucien

Welcome to the Pack (open slash) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Pack (open slash)   Welcome to the Pack (open slash) - Page 4 Empty25/07/11, 04:06 pm

Lucien pulled Jay close and laid his head on Jay's shoulder, speaking low in his ear. "That's been a long time coming. They've been a couple since our younger days. I always wondered who would get the nerved up first to ask the other." He sighed happily and kissed Jay's neck before silently sneaking up on the men, splashing them with water. "If it got any sappier it'd be a Hallmark Greeting card."

He laughed as he swam away, knowing that one or both of them would be after him in a matter of moments.
Back to top Go down
MattieJay

MattieJay

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Pack (open slash)   Welcome to the Pack (open slash) - Page 4 Empty25/07/11, 05:06 pm

Jay smiled and laughed as he watched Phil and Leo chase after Lucien, they finlly grabbed him and dunked him under the water before swimming away quickly. Phil and Leo hi-fived when they thought they were far enough away.
Back to top Go down
Lucien

Lucien

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Pack (open slash)   Welcome to the Pack (open slash) - Page 4 Empty27/07/11, 05:23 pm

Lucien surfaced and sputtered indignantly, scowling and finally taking off and pouncing on Phil, driving him under the water and then heading over and doing the same to Leo. Laughing as he swam to shore and stood on the dry land, doing some sort of hip gyration victory dance.

"Ha! You thought you could get one up on old' Lucien? You have to get up pretty early for that."

He stuck his tongue out and smirked as he crossed his arms over his chest.
Back to top Go down
MattieJay

MattieJay

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Pack (open slash)   Welcome to the Pack (open slash) - Page 4 Empty27/07/11, 06:05 pm

Jay smiled as he swam back to shore and started to dry off. Phil and Leo shared a look before swimming towards shore and Lucien, they's get their revege later. They dried off and Phil asked. "Anyone else hungry?"
Back to top Go down
Lucien

Lucien

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Pack (open slash)   Welcome to the Pack (open slash) - Page 4 Empty28/07/11, 09:45 am

"I could eat." Lucien said as he took a seat on the blanket, his tail swishing back and forth as his ears flicked and moved. "I mean I'm not real hungry, but there's some definite room there for me to eat."
Back to top Go down
MattieJay

MattieJay

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Pack (open slash)   Welcome to the Pack (open slash) - Page 4 Empty28/07/11, 07:23 pm

Jay smiled as he finished drying off and went over to his mate. He seated himself in Lucien's lap and curled close. Phil grabbed himself a pepsi, taking a test sip to make sure it was pepsi. Leo sat with a innocent look on his face as he watched his mate. Phil smiled when he tasted pepsi and said, "We can wait a bit if you want Cien?"
Back to top Go down
Lucien

Lucien

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Pack (open slash)   Welcome to the Pack (open slash) - Page 4 Empty29/07/11, 11:18 am

Lucien wrapped his arms around Jay and shook his head. "No, if you guys are hungry eat. I can nibble here and there." He smiled as he playfully nipped Jay's shoulder, his eyes shining mischievously. "Besides, we all know that Leo will die of hunger soon, he'll waste away and there isn't much there for him to waste."

He laughed as he pulled the basket close and dug through it for a sandwich; holding out each one for Jay to pick one.
Back to top Go down
MattieJay

MattieJay

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Pack (open slash)   Welcome to the Pack (open slash) - Page 4 Empty31/07/11, 01:35 am

Jay smiled as he picked a sandwich, "Thank you." He said as he grabbed two cokes for him and Lucien. He started to unwrap his sandwich as he looked around the lake.

Leo sat in his mate's lap and stuck his tongue out at Lucien. Phil laughed softly and grabbed two sandwiches for himself and Leo. Leo smiled and took the sandwich Phil handed him before grabbing his own coke.
Back to top Go down
Lucien

Lucien

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Pack (open slash)   Welcome to the Pack (open slash) - Page 4 Empty02/08/11, 02:35 am

Lucien stuck his own tongue out in retaliation as he sipped his Coke; his head resting comfortably on Jay's shoulder. The lake was calm and quiet and he sighed happily, wishing in his heart of hearts that the day didn't have to end for them and they could be stuck in this moment forever. He didn't want to go back and once more be the child 'prince' of the pack. He wanted to be plain old Lucien; prankster extraordinaire and goof.

But with Jay at his side he had the feeling that he wouldn't be feeling that much pressure anymore, after all he could always just curl up with Jay when things got too bad and they could block the world out so that they only existed.
Back to top Go down
MattieJay

MattieJay

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Pack (open slash)   Welcome to the Pack (open slash) - Page 4 Empty02/08/11, 04:52 am

Jay smiled softly, he's never felt more happy then he did right now. Jay nibbled of his sandwich, as he breathed in the peacefulness of just being close to his mate. He'd only know Lucien for a short time but he knew he'd was so deeply in love with him. He wanted to stay here curled up with Lucien forever in this beautiful moment.

Leo smiled as he watched the two, "Cien looks so happy Phil." Phil smiled. "Its been a while since he's been so happy and relaxed." Leo nodded, "The weight of someday taking over the packs been hard on him." Phil nodded, "But he'll be a good leader someday." Leo nodded, "He will."
Back to top Go down
Lucien

Lucien

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Pack (open slash)   Welcome to the Pack (open slash) - Page 4 Empty06/08/11, 11:19 am

Like all good things the day started to die and with a mental sigh and he nipped Jay's shoulder and stood, looking over to where Phil and Leo were curled together.

"C'mon guys, it's time to get back before the pack leaders send out the hunters on us. And I hate those guys, they have no humor what-so-ever."

He laughed as he ran his fingers through Jay's hair, loving the way it slipped through his fingers before bending and starting to clean up; his mind slipping back into it's half numbed, ready to take command setting, his ears dropping just a bit and his tail losing some of it's playful twitching.
Back to top Go down
MattieJay

MattieJay

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Pack (open slash)   Welcome to the Pack (open slash) - Page 4 Empty06/08/11, 03:56 pm

Jay started to help clean up as well, he noticed the slight change in his mate. Lucien seemed quieter and a little bit sadder, Jay finished carrying his load back to the car and hurried back to his mate. He wondered what was the cause, He nuzzed his mate's shoulder lightly wanting to help.

Leo and Phil quickly started to work and they soon finished. Phil sighed softly, he knew his friend had a lot of weight on his shoulders. Leo squeezed Phil hand softly as he watched as well.
Back to top Go down
Lucien

Lucien

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Pack (open slash)   Welcome to the Pack (open slash) - Page 4 Empty07/08/11, 02:51 pm

Lucien turned and looked over his shoulder at Jay, he could see the knowledge in his mates eyes that he knew something was wrong and with a smile he pulled him close and nuzzled back to show that it wasn't nothing overly bad. He added alittle nip to one of Jay's ears and murmured low against it.

"It's nothing Jay, just a little sad our day is over." He chuckled a bit in Jay's ear. "Of course that leaves tonight.." When he pulled back; his grin was playful and his eyebrow waggle was over exaggerated, he just didn't want Jay to worry about him. "Alright love birds; to the car so we can get back to the Pack for the night."

He laced his fingers with Jay's and led his mate back to the car and leaned against the cool metal; running his fingers through Jay's blond locks softly.
Back to top Go down
MattieJay

MattieJay

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Pack (open slash)   Welcome to the Pack (open slash) - Page 4 Empty07/08/11, 06:04 pm

Jay smiled softly as Lucien pulled him close, before blushing softly at his word. But he was happy to see his mate smile and laughed softly at his playful joking. He smiled as he curled close to his mate as they waited for Phil and Leo.

Phil and Leo chuckled softly before sharing a soft kiss and heading back to the car. They got in and headed back to the pack.
Back to top Go down
Lucien

Lucien

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Pack (open slash)   Welcome to the Pack (open slash) - Page 4 Empty09/08/11, 01:44 pm

Like the ride down Lucien couldn't keep from holding Jay close; just having him close by made Lucien feel calm and he couldn't get enough of it. The ride back seemed to be over in a blink of an eye and soon he climbing from the car, waiting for Jay to join him before heading back into the large house.

Tonight was Monday, which meant lessons with the Leaders for the part of the darkness; everything from overall leadership to the internal magic that all of their kind seemed to possess and how to harness it to keep from causing trouble. It was boring and what Lucien hated the most was the fight training. Apparently Kane felt he'd be contested by more than one of the pack and he wanted him to be as ready as he could be to rule his birthright.
Back to top Go down
MattieJay

MattieJay

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Pack (open slash)   Welcome to the Pack (open slash) - Page 4 Empty09/08/11, 04:15 pm

Jay had spent the ride home happily curl close to his mate. But soon they arrived, Jay climbed out after his mate before curling close again. He felt eyes watching them from what felt like everywhere and it made him a little nervous.

Phil and Leo quickly climbed out as well. Phil looked at Lucien, "Cuen you have lessons tonight right? You want Jay to stay with me and Leo till their done?" He asked. Phil had a feeling that the pup shouldn't be on his own. He couldn't expain it but one look at Leo told Phil Leo felt it too. They wanted to make sure their new friend was ok.

Peter watched quietly from the window, tonight might be his chance. The stupid future pack leader had his lesson's tonight and the pup would be on his own.
Back to top Go down
Lucien

Lucien

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Pack (open slash)   Welcome to the Pack (open slash) - Page 4 Empty09/08/11, 08:16 pm

Lucien noddeed at Leo and Phil. "I do have lessons tonight." He scrunched his face up and gave a suffering whine. "I don't to go, there are other places I'd rather be and other people I'd rather be with." With a sigh he brought Jays hand up to his lips and kissed the back. "It's fine with me if Jay stays with you two, maybe he'll keep you both from killing each other, but it's up to Jay. I may be his mate but he is his own wolf and able to make desicions." He turned his head so he could look at Jay. "Do you want to stay with Leo and Phil? If not you know that the room is yours to lounge in."
Back to top Go down
MattieJay

MattieJay

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Pack (open slash)   Welcome to the Pack (open slash) - Page 4 Empty10/08/11, 05:04 am

Jay smiled softly as Lucien kissed the back of his hand. He nodded, "It would be nice to sit with Phil and Leo while you busy. How long are you going to be though?" Jay asked as he squeezed Lucien's hand softly. He didn't want to be parted from his mate long.

Leo and Phil smiled, they felt better knowing their friend wasn't going to be by himself.
Back to top Go down
Lucien

Lucien

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Pack (open slash)   Welcome to the Pack (open slash) - Page 4 Empty12/08/11, 02:43 pm

Lucien pulled a face. "Three hours. I hate these lessons, they don't serve much purpose. Everything I need to know about day to day running of the pack I know. I know the history and I know how to defend my post." He sighed and squeezed Jay's hand back. "I promise to try and hurry them along tonight. And don't let Leo bully you into any pranks, he good for that."
Back to top Go down
MattieJay

MattieJay

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Pack (open slash)   Welcome to the Pack (open slash) - Page 4 Empty13/08/11, 02:44 am

Jay sighed softly when he heard three hours, he didn't want Lucien to be gone so long but he smiled and laughed softly at Lucien's word. Leo stuck his tongue out at his best friend, Phil just chuckled softly. Jay leaned up shyly and kissed Lucien softly.
Back to top Go down
Lucien

Lucien

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Pack (open slash)   Welcome to the Pack (open slash) - Page 4 Empty19/08/11, 12:10 pm

Lucien held onto the kiss, holding Jay to him as if his life depended on it. He really didn't want to be parted from Jay that long and he made the mental note to ask Kane if Jay could accompany him to future sessions. Besides, as the leaders mate there are certain things he had to know..right? With a deep sigh he pulled away and stuck his tongue out at Leo, nuzzling Jay's cheek before heading back to the room in which the lessons were held.

Like always the door was half open and cautiously he entered, his body on high alert for any movement or sound. Just two feet into the room he jumped to the side, crouching down low and snarling until he seen that Show had been the one to charge him.

"Good Cien. You're learning."

Lucien duck faced and straightened up, moving over to stand next to Show. He had been about to speak when he got speared down to the ground.

"Apparently not enough though it seems pup." Kane growled as he stood and pulled Lucien to his feet.

"I don't understand Uncle, why the training, no one is wanting to take my post away from me; why the rigorous training?" He asked as both Kane and Show moved over the other side of the room.

"Because Cien, you don't keep control of the pack by just birth right. There are those want to take it from you. This is your birthright Cien and for those that will spring forth from our line. We only want you to be able to protect yourself...and now your mate. He'll come under-fire too from those in the pack. In fact he'll take more than you because he's not from us and had really only been here a few hours before being thrust into a prominent spot."

"Speaking of Jay, I think he should accompany me on this lessons. Is there naught that he has to learn to be a mate of the pack leader, some sort of lessons that he has to go through to groom him for the position?"

Kane and Show traded glances, their connection letting them ask and answer questions of each other without speaking. After a moment Show nodded.

"He does have a point. There was a lot that I didn't know when I took the spot, perhaps I should have a few one on one classes with him."

Kane nodded his consent. "Then those will start next week. For now we concentrate on History."

Lucien rolled his eyes and took up his spot at the desk, already wishing that he was back with Jay.
Back to top Go down
MattieJay

MattieJay

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Pack (open slash)   Welcome to the Pack (open slash) - Page 4 Empty19/08/11, 05:02 pm

Jay sighed sadly as he watched Lucien leave. Leo placed his hand on the pup's shoulder. Jay gave a small smile to his newly gained friends. His ears picked up as they caught the sounds of murmurs and whispers coming from almost all around. He caught things like, "He's just a runt, why did Lucien chose him?" and "I can't believe he chose a interloper for his mate and a puppy at that." But the worst was the murmurs of, "If he'd not picked the pup, i would of." and "Too bad Lucien got first choice, i would of liked a pretty thing like that to have in my bed." Jay's ears fell back at this. Leo wrapped his arm around Jay as Phil growled at the others to make them leave before helping Leo lead Jay to their room.
Back to top Go down
Lucien

Lucien

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Pack (open slash)   Welcome to the Pack (open slash) - Page 4 Empty24/08/11, 04:10 am

Lucien rolled his eyes as he listened to Kane and Show drone on about the history of the pack as well as how to keep the safe from outsiders that want to cause harm to them. It wasn't anything he hadn't heard before but deep down he knew that they were only doing it to help him later.

The night was wearing on slowly but he couldn't do anything but sit there staring the wall.
Back to top Go down
MattieJay

MattieJay

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Pack (open slash)   Welcome to the Pack (open slash) - Page 4 Empty24/08/11, 03:41 pm

Leo and Phil as soon as the three of them arrived at Leo and Phil's room, had quickly tried to take the pup's mind of what had happened in the hallway. Leo smiled as he finally got a small smile out of Jay and soon it was like the hallway had never happened. Jay Phil and Leo had decided to watch a movie while they waited for Lucien.
Back to top Go down
Lucien

Lucien

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Pack (open slash)   Welcome to the Pack (open slash) - Page 4 Empty25/08/11, 11:31 am

The end of the lesson couldn't come soon enough and Lucien practically sprinted through the house, stopping briefly at his door to sniff for Jay's scent. When he didn't catch it he headed down to Leo and Phil's room, hoping that they were in there. A quick sniff confirmed it and he opened the door as quietly as possible to peek in, smiling when he seen the pile of bodies near the tv, the glowing light of the tube casting shadows on them.

On silent feet he tiptoed over, smirking as he grabbed Leo and yelled as loud as he could. "RAH!"
Back to top Go down

Welcome to the Pack (open slash)
Page 4 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next