A WWE/TNA roleplay site. Couples may be slash, femslash or het. Original characters are encouraged!

HomeAwardsCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Welcome to the Pack (open slash)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
MattieJay

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Pack (open slash)   25/08/11, 08:45 pm

Leo yelped loudly and jumped at least a foot. Jay squeaked softly and jumped as well but he smiled when he saw it was Lucien. Phil just grinned at Lucien and said. "You need to be quieter next time i heard you in the hallway Cien."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lucien

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Pack (open slash)   26/08/11, 11:56 am

Lucien laughed and took a seat, sitting Indian style. "Well I wasn't aiming to scare you Phil, I know better than that. I was gunning for Leo."

Lucien's tail thumped happily on the ground as he sat, he was over joyed to not only be out of lessons but also back with his friends and mate. He never really realized how apart he'd been kept from the others in the pack until he and Leo had taken up to running around but now he was thankful for the quiet times they had as well as the trouble they caused together.

"Did you have fun Jay?" He asked as he got to his knees and crawled over to where his mate was sitting then laying down his with his head in Jay's lap. "Leo didn't talk you into any shenanigans did he?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MattieJay

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Pack (open slash)   26/08/11, 02:55 pm

Leo stuck his tongue out at Lucien when he'd calmed down again. Jay smiled and nodded. "Yes i had fun and no shenanigans happaned. Though i was told quite a few tails of the shenanigans of you and Leo's. They were very funny." Jay said as he shyly rubbed the fur on one of Lucien's ears. Phil smiled softly as he watched, he wondered if Jay was going to tell Lucien about the hallway or if he was going to have to tell him later.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lucien

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Pack (open slash)   27/08/11, 11:00 am

Lucien twitched his ear as he looked up, a light blush covering his cheeks. "Well Leo and I have at the knack to get into trouble more often than not. It's a good think that Philly here has a good head on his shoulders or else Leo and I would have been dog food a long time ago."

The continual petting had Lucien closing his eyes as he nuzzled Jay's inner thigh, his eyes closing as a light dose took him over.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MattieJay

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Pack (open slash)   27/08/11, 02:00 pm

Jay smiled softly as he watched his mate doze off. Jay soon yawned himself, wanting to sleep as well but he didn't want to wake his sleeping mate. He looked at Leo not sure what to do. Leo bought out a pillow and moved Lucien's head to the pillow. Jay then curled close to his mate, closeing his eyes slowly. Phil smiled and put a blanket over to two tired wolves.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lucien

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Pack (open slash)   27/08/11, 09:28 pm

Lucien curled into Jay, turning over so that he could bury his face in his mates neck as he slept. He couldn't remember a time when he'd felt as if he had to be near someone every hour of every day. In his sleep him murmured incoherently, a bunch of garbled lessons and vows of love and caring mixed into one.

It was awhile later when he woke, he had picked up the sound of someone moving across the floor and he sat up. Putting himself between the sound and Jay protectively.

"Who's there?". He growled into the darkness.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MattieJay

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Pack (open slash)   28/08/11, 06:20 am

Leo chuckled softly and shook his head. "Cien chill its just me Leo, you know your best friend been your best friend since we were ten. I had to pee, your still in mine and Phil's room." Leo said in a whisper, trying not to wake Phil or Jay. Jay started to stir a little though.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lucien

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Pack (open slash)   28/08/11, 09:13 pm

Lucien sniffed the air and then broke into a small smile. "Sorry Leo. I didn't mean to jump you. But the sense of someone creeping around in the night kinda made me nervous. Jay," He ran a hand through his mates hair, rubbing gently at his scalp. "Jay needs my protection and I won't let anything hurt him. They have to go through me first."

He looked down at Jay, bending to nuzzle him gently as he stirred. "Shh Jay, go back to sleep."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MattieJay

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Pack (open slash)   29/08/11, 05:28 am

Jay had started to open his eyes when felt his mate softly nuzzle him, he then started to settle again and soon fell fast asleep again. Leo smiled softly. "I know Cien, your a good mate and Jay is lucky to have you." He said before sighing softly. "After you left for your class some of the others came around and they started talking and saying somethings at upset Jay."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lucien

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Pack (open slash)   31/08/11, 08:17 pm

Lucien scowled, he'd been warned by Show that it might be that way but he never really thought that those in his pack would be that vindictive.

"What all was said Leo, and who said it?"

He was pissed beyond all reason but he kept himself in check so that he wouldn't wake Jay or let him feel his aggravation.

"I rip them all to shreds Leo if they touch him."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MattieJay

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Pack (open slash)   02/09/11, 07:33 pm

Leo sighed before answering. "They were saying stuff like he was a runt and an interloper and that you should of picked a pack member for a mate." Leo paused before continuing. " And then some were saying that if you hadn't picked Jay they would and things like that. It took a while for me and Phil to calm him down and get him relaxed."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lucien

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Pack (open slash)   04/09/11, 03:20 pm

Lucien felt his hair stand on end and he snarled. "Like they have any say in it. Whom I take as a mate is my business. And it wouldn't have been anyone in this pack anyway. Our blood line is stifled; we all chose from the same families. Jay is a breath of fresh blood and air in our pack. And the first person that touches him will have their paws ripped off."

The surge of protectiveness that Lucien felt was strong enough to make his stomach knot up and he curled around Jay; holding him close as he settled in to watch over his mate.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MattieJay

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Pack (open slash)   05/09/11, 03:44 am

Jay even in his sleep could feel his mate was on edge, when he felt Lucien pull close to him he snuggled as close as he could and buried his face in his chest, nuzzling lightly. Leo smiled softly as he watched. He wondered who anyone could be crual to the sweet pup. Leo moved back to his and Phil's bed and curled close to his mate.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lucien

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Pack (open slash)   07/09/11, 09:25 pm

Morning broke slowly and Lucien nudged Jay gently to wake him. "Jay, c'mon love. We have a meeting with another pack today and as the next leader I have to be there. I want you there with me as well Jay."

In reality Lucien wanted Jay by his side to show the rest of their own pack that he belonged to him and that as the next leaders mate he was due respect. And he wanted to make sure that no one upset him.

Leaving a kiss to Jay's lips he got up and stretched, his back popping in a few spots and making him groan in bliss. His tail flicked from side to side as he raided Leo's fridge, taking a coke and taking a few sips as he looked out the large window and watched the sunlight roll over the land.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MattieJay

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Pack (open slash)   09/09/11, 05:36 am

Jay woke slowly as Lucien gently shook him awake. He smiled softly at the soft kiss before forcing himself to sit up. He streached and yawned softly, before slowly standing up. "Where is the meeting going to be Cien?" Jay asked quietly, not wanting to wake Phil and Leo. His tail moved back and forth.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lucien

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Pack (open slash)   09/09/11, 07:21 pm

"It's going to here. The pack leaders have a grande ball room that they use for these type of things." He turned and smiled, kissing Jays cheek. "C'mon Jay. We have to go get dressed. We have to look our best.". He pulled a face as stuck his tongue out. "And please try not to laugh at what I have to wear."

Lucien started towards the door, opening it quietly and motioning for Jay to follow him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MattieJay

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Pack (open slash)   10/09/11, 06:51 pm

Jay smiled when Lucien kissed his cheek and nodded. His ears twitched curious at his mates words before asking. "What are you wearing and why would i laugh Cien?" He followed Lucien back to their room. When they got there he grabbed his bag and pulled out his best jeans and shirt, before quickly changing.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lucien

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Pack (open slash)   11/09/11, 11:45 am

Lucien sighed and pulled his closet open; rooting around to the back before pulling out his formal outfit---a pair of tight fitting black breeches and a black shirt with billowy sleeves. with it was a dark purple shimmering cape that was fastened at the shoulders with brooches that adorned with opals. Lucien hated the outfit and once he had it on he brushed out his hair and pulled it back, braiding it quickly and tying it off with a ribbon. The look was completed with a belt that held a wide scabbard and a ceremonial blade.

"I have to dress like the next successor to the pack throne. I'm not looking forward to dressing like Kane and Show."

As the last words left his mouth a there was a knock on the door and with his head tilted in confusion he answered, only to laught when the Pack footman arrived with a package with Jay name on it. He took the package and opened it, laughing as he handed it to Jay.

"Looks like you have to dress the part too Jay. I hope they got your size right. Thank goodness our's ain't as formal as Uncle Kane and Uncle Show's." Lucien reclined in one of the chair with a slight laugh. "Go ahead Jay, try it on."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MattieJay

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Pack (open slash)   12/09/11, 01:21 am

Jay watched curiously as Lucien changed into the outfit and tied his hair back. His ears twiched at the knock and he watched Lucien answer the door and take the package, before opening it and handing it to him. He looked at the outfit for a minute before starting to change. He pulled on black breeches similar to Lucien's and a black shirt. He pulled his long hair back into a low pony tail. His ears were back nervously as he looked in the mirror, before looking at his mate.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lucien

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Pack (open slash)   12/09/11, 07:39 pm

Lucien grinned and headed into his wardrobe and pulled out a matching cape; only the lining in that cape was a light shimmering blue. He pulled to matching pins out and moved around behind Jay, pinning the cape on him and then wrapping his arms around him and placing his head on Jay's shoulder.

"A matched pair."

He nuzzled Jay's ear, nipping it lightly and then pulling away when there was a knock on the door. He opened the door, revealing Kane and Show in their finery. They looked more like over dressed peacocks than anything else and he stifled the urge to laugh.

"Come now Cien. It's time to meet the other Pack members."

Lucien nodded and laced his fingers with Jay, squeezing his hand lightly as they headed out of the room.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MattieJay

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Pack (open slash)   13/09/11, 05:38 am

Jay relaxed and smiled softly as Lucien wrapped his arms around him. His ears twitched curiously at the knock and he watched as Lucien answered the door. He looked at the two pack leaders in their regal clothes and was glad he and Lucien didn't have to wear that. He smiled softly as Lucien took his hand and started to guide him to the meeting room. Jay suddenly realized he had no idea what to do or how to act around the other pack. Would he be able to stay close to his mate? Jay's ears went back nervously and he looked at Lucien..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lucien

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Pack (open slash)   13/09/11, 06:32 pm

Lucien took a deep breath as the door opened and when the other pack leaders were exposed he nodded his head. "Welcome to the Mansion, we extend our hospitality and beg of you to make use of anything you find you need." He smiled as he pulled Jay near him and looked over at him. "This my mate Jay, we're looking forwards to the joining of our packs; may they strengthen the bonds and help us into a better future."

Kane nodded to them and with a head jerk, motioned for Lucien and Jay to head over to the back of the room and take their seats. What was being discussed wasn't of any importance to them and he wasn't going to bore them to tears with it.

Thankful Lucien lead Jay over to the comfy couch and sat, pulling Jay into his lap and nuzzling him as they sat quietly. The meeting was going to be long and he honestly didn't know why they were made to attend.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MattieJay

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Pack (open slash)   14/09/11, 04:18 am

Jay shyly looked at the other pack leaders in the room when the doors opened. He relaxed and smiled softly when Lucien pulled him close. He followed his mate to the back of the room and to the couch before curling close to his mate. He watched curiously as two young wolves from the other pack joined them in the end of the room. The bigger of the two young wolves pulled the smaller into his lap simlure to him and Lucien. The bigger of the two had long black hair while the smaller had short black hair.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lucien

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Pack (open slash)   14/09/11, 11:49 am

"Welcome." Lucien said in greeting as smiled; his head laying on Jays shoulder. "I'm glad you could make it. I trust your trip here was well."

Certain rules had to be followed and Lucien's ear flicked back and forth as he looked over at the two sets of pack leaders. He smirked as he whispered in Jays ear.

"They look like stuffed turkeys." He looked back over at the other two wolves and jwrked his head towards the door. "Want to go get some food? They're gonna be awhile with this and we're just going to be stuck here staring at each other."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MattieJay

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Pack (open slash)   15/09/11, 06:16 am

Jay held back a soft giggle at Lucien's words. He had to agree with his mate, they did look like stuffed turkeys. The long haired wolf looked at the smaller wolf before noding. "Sure sounds good, i'm Frankie by the way and this is my mate Lexie. Jay gave a friendly smile at the two, Alex smiled back at Jay.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Pack (open slash)   

Back to top Go down

Welcome to the Pack (open slash)
Page 5 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next