A WWE/TNA roleplay site. Couples may be slash, femslash or het. Original characters are encouraged!

HomeAwardsCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Welcome to the Pack (open slash)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
AuthorMessage
DK

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Pack (open slash)   22/05/12, 10:36 pm

Lucien didn't waste time with the formalities this time, he just pushed his way into his Uncles' room and scowled as he crossed his arms over his chest. From their place on the couch in their room they looked up.

"Can I help you Cien?" Kane asked, his eyebrow arched as he watched the aggravated swish of his nephew's tail and the rapid flicking of his ears.

"Erres assaulted me in the kitchen this morning, said that he was still my mate and that my bonding with Jay didn't matter that he'd have me anyway and that Jay would have to choose another."

Kane and Show traded looks, their ears going back as they realized that they never broke the arrangement between Erres and Lucien. Show got up and moved over to Lucien, putting an arm around his shoulder as he led the two young wolves over to the couch.

"Cien..uh..."

Lucien paced around agitatedly. "No, that's not happening. I'm not abandoning Jay for Erres. Jay is my mate, my only mate..."

"Calm down Cien, your Uncle and I will take care of this, you're not going to have to give up Jay..."

"But? Why do I hear a but..." Lucien demanded as he turned and pinned show with a glare so cold that the large wolf should have turned to ice.

Show's jaw worked for a bit and he looked at Kane before looking back at Lucien. "You might...have to take Erres as another mate..."

"WHAT?!?! I'm not doing that. Jay is my mate."

"We know that Cien, we know that, but Erres...this was planned years before and..well it's not like Erres has to live with you. He will have his own lodging and he will only be there for breeding purposes really..."

Lucien glared, his voice low as he pinned the two pack leaders with a dark glare. "Erres can go jump off a bridge, I will not use him for breeding purposes, I will not take him as my mate and I will not put up with him assaulting me or threatening Jay. Jay will bear my pups, he's a strong wolf in his own right, and our children will one day rule the pack with pride and honor. Erres...he's poison, there's something wrong with him and i won't have that poisoning the blood of my ancestors.."

He didn't wait for their answers, he just took Jay by the hand and led him to the door, turning only to growl at Kane and Show. "If you won't end it, I will.."

x~x~x~x~x~x~x~x

As the door shut behind Lucien and Jay; Show looked at Kane and shook his head.

"He's your family, and the temper shows it."

Kane grinned as he patted the couch next to him. "Come and sit, Lucien is a good boy and in the end he will do as we need him too. Jay will always be his mate but Erres is his breeder. But if Lucien fathers pups from both then that's good too, fresh blood for our line and stronger pups for the future."

"Perhaps, but if Erres and Lucien are at each other's throats all the time...Jay's going to get hurt..Erres is a jealous wolf, you've seen it yourself."

Kane rubbed at Show's arms before nuzzling his throat. "Calm down, Lucien can handle it, he will put Erres in his place and no one is going to hurt Jay. Lucien will rip their throats out if they did."

Show let the nuzzling calm him a bit but he was still worried that things were going to turn out bad.

x~x~x~x~x~x~x~x

From his spot in the hall Erres smiled, he was going to be Lucien's mate, the pack elders had deemed it so. As he watched Lucien and Jay walk away he smirked, it would be nothing to get the pup out of the way and once he did Lucien would be all his.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
MattieJay

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Pack (open slash)   23/05/12, 11:31 am

Jay bit his lip hard as he stood there and listened to Lucien talk to his uncle's, his ears and tail hung limply and he ducked his head trying in vain to hide how upset he was. He knew he was being selfish but he didn't want to share his mate with Erres, he wanted to be Lucien's only mate and have his pups. He let himself be lead out of the leaders room, he saw Erres from the corner of his eye and bit his lip harder. He didn't realise it had started to bleed a little but he would rather bleed a little then let the pack see that he wanted to cry. He was relieved when they arrived back at their room as one tear was close to escaping.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DK

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Pack (open slash)   23/05/12, 01:40 pm

Once they made the quiet of their room Lucien turned and brought Jay into his arms, kissing away the tear and just holding Jay close. "Don't cry Jay, nothing is going to happen. I'm not taking Erres as my mate, I don't care what the leaders say. I've made my choice and I'm not going to share you or my time with anyone."

He rubs his hands up and down Jay's arms in a bid to sooth his upset mate. The blood on Jay's lip caught his attention and he cleaned away the ruby drops with the pad of his thumb. Still holding Jay close he moved over to the bed and sat down, pulling Jay into his lap and just nuzzling him gently as he tried to figure out a way to get out of this mess that he'd been thrust into.

x~x~x~x~x~x~x

Erres had retreated to his room for the day, he had plans to make and he was going to used the rest of the day to get them done. Obviously Lucien didn't like strong willed mates, he preferred simpering ones that needed to be protected and coddled. It would be a stretch for him to do so, he might not be the alpha in the relationship with Lucien but he wasn't one to just sit by and let someone care for him. He liked to take charge in some situations and most of those were in the bed room.

"He will learn to want my brand of commitment and he'll see that the stronger the mate he has the stronger the children will be and longer the pack will remain in his family. The pup is nothing to me and soon he'll be nothing to Lucien either. I just have to think of how to get him on his own and away from the silly little pup to make him see that he needs me."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MattieJay

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Pack (open slash)   23/05/12, 06:16 pm

"Cien..... I'm scared i'm going to lose you thanks to him..... He's going to try something..." Jay said softly, his face in Lucien's shoulder. "I feel selfish but i don't want to share you with him..... I don't want to share the best thing in my life with a... Soulless person like him.... I love you...." Jay said softly, he wasn't crying but he was still upset.

Phil growled lowly as the rumors started to spread around the pack, he couldn't believe that they were acting like Cien was going to drop Jay for Erres.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DK

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Pack (open slash)   24/05/12, 03:59 pm

Lucien wrapped his arms around Jay tightly, rubbing his face against Jay's throat slowly and mingling their scents, marking each of them with the other's scent.

"No one is going to take me away from Jay. I won't let it happen, and you won't have to share me with any either. I am your Mate, and as such I will protect you from everything bad in this world that I can. Right now...well I don't know what's going through my Uncles' mind...he would never have accepted this arrangement and neither will I. And if they continue to push him onto me then I leave the pack, you and I will start our own." He pulled away and kissed Jay gently. "I'd give you the moon and stars if I were able to do Jay, our life together is just beginning and nothing is going to end it."

-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-

Erres made his way through the common area of the pack home, looking pitful and downtrodded as if he was devestated that Lucien was rejecting him for the pup. He wanted the majority of the pack behind him when he pled his class to the Leaders. They had to believe that he was the best match for the future leader. With his ears down and his tail dragging he curled up on the couch in the common room, looking very much the heartbroken promised mate even though inside he was laughing as the gossip and grumbling started.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MattieJay

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Pack (open slash)   24/05/12, 04:39 pm

Jay relaxed against Lucien, he trusted his mate and knew that he would protect him. Jay knew he was lucky and blessed to have an amazing mate like him. He kissed back, thanks the heavens for him and his new packmates Leo and Phil. When they broke the kiss he nuzzled his mate's cheek softly, trying to show he trusted him.

Phil growled at this but then grinned at the idea in his head. He walked into the middle of the room with Leo and his brother Todd before saying loud enough for most of the pack and Erres to hear. "I hope Cien and Jay are blessed with pups soon, i think it would be good for the pack to have little ones running around...." Leo held back a smile before adding. "Yeah me too! And with Jay's sweet nature you know those pups would be the sweetest things ever, not to add strong thanks to their father." Todd who had been gone for a week and had only just been filled in on everything by his brother nodded with a smile.

Leo slipped away from Phil and Todd as they talked about how Lucien and Jay were good for each other, he went to the pack leader's room and knocked.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DK

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Pack (open slash)   24/05/12, 07:43 pm

Lucien laid back on the bed and drew the covers around he and Jay, making a cocoon for them so that it as if no one else in the world existed.

"It's going to be ok Jay. I promise." Whether or not Lucien was trying to reassure Jay or himself however he didn't know.

-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-

Erres scowled from his place on the couch, his tail flicking back and forth before he let out a dry little sob and buried his head.

"My mate...giving himself to another and not honoring our betrothal..."

Soon the pack seemed to be of two minds, one half supported Jay and Luciens' bond while the other half were scowling and berating Lucien for going against an arranged match and taking someone that they had no idea what the blood line was like. It was all coming together perfectly despite the little set back of Lucien's friends. If there was enough dissent between the pack the leaders would have no choice but to force Lucien to obey the pact in some way or another.

-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-

Kane was sitting at the desk going over some paperwork and other documents when he heard a knock and he called out gruffly.

"Come in!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MattieJay

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Pack (open slash)   24/05/12, 09:20 pm

Jay relaxed against Lucien and laid his head on his chest, he was glad they could block the world out if only for a little while. He slowly started to close his eyes, feeling safe in hie mate's arms.

Phil smiled, they had at least half of the pack on Jay and Lucien's side now. The pack was very torn on the matter, many wolves knew that Erres was only after power and that he was crual. Phil looked out over the buzzing room and hoped that more would side with Jay.

Leo slowly walked in, his ears slightly down thanks to his nerves. "P-Pack leader Kane..... I wish to ask about s-something sir...."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DK

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Pack (open slash)   25/05/12, 11:02 am

Erres's eyes narrowed at Phil and Todd as they continued to talk loudly about Lucien and Jay starting a litter. He had a very tenious hold on his pity and he did the only thin he could think of, he proclaimed loudly that he couldn't believe that Lucien would abandon him when he had just told Lucien that he was breeding and already carrying Lucien's heir to the pack.

Stifling a grin he ran from the room with his hand in his mouth as if to keep from crying, leaving a bunch of grumbling packmates angry at Lucien's betrayal. As he rounded the bend he slowed and allowed himself a smirk, all that he had to do now was make his lie a truth and he knew just what todo.

-x-x-x-x-x-x-

Kane looked up from his paperwork and eyed the young wolf cooly. "Can I help you?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MattieJay

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Pack (open slash)   25/05/12, 01:17 pm

Phil growled before looking at the pack, "Lucien would never had breed with him.... One he has never been on friendly terms with him, the whole pack has seen their fights. Two when was this suppose to take place? The last few days Lucien has been spending with Jay and before that he would often come to me and Leo's room because he didn't want Erres in his face! Three Lucien is happy with Jay and will not abandon him ever, they're true soulmates... Anyone with a heart can see that."

Leo swallowed nervously, "Sir maybe i-it isn't my place b-but..... Erres is going around saying that y-you will... You will make Lucien honor the contract and m-most likely give up Jay.... I know i-it is not my right to question a decision that you have made b-but.... Please don't ask Lucien to do this, he loves Jay.... He has been happier the last few days then he has been in years... I know it is not my place to do this but... I am asking because Lucien is my best friend and brother sir.... And Jay is like my brother now.... I want to do anything i can do to help them sir.... Forgive me sir i-if what i said was out of place or disrespectful, i just....." Leo bit his lip, too scared to look up from his spot on the floor.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DK

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Pack (open slash)   16/07/12, 05:56 am

Lucien was seething when he heard the lies that Erres was spreading around and the first thing that came to mind was to go and rip Erres limb from limb. Bhowever looking down at Jay Lucien didn't think that his mate would approve of that so he just stayed laid in bed wrapped up with him.

-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-

Kane cocked his head at the smaller wolf, he had to give him credit; it took balls to come up to the pack leader and practically demand that he not honor the contract that was put before Lucien.

"Pup, I know you mean well, and truth betold I haven't made my decision yet. Still a pact was made and in some way must be honored. I would never ask Lucien to give up his pup, even I can see what they mean to one another, but something will have to be done about Erres, he was promises and wolf of our line, and so he shall recieve....I just need to find one to hand him too. Now go rest your head and don't worry about it, let me take care of the snarl and do try to kee Lucien from taking Erres's head off until I can get this taken care of."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MattieJay

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Pack (open slash)   17/07/12, 03:12 am

Jay sighed sadly when he heard the rumors and hide his face in Lucien's chest for a little while, he was scared of loseing his dear mate to the other wolf. After a little while though he looked up at his mate before asking softly, "Cien.... I... I want to have your pups," Jay looked down shyly after he finished, almost afraid he would be asking too much.

Leo nodded and bowed his head, "Yes pack leader Kane and thank you sir for letting a simple pup speak his mind..... I hope i wasn't too forward." He said softly, surprised he managed to do this at all.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DK

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Pack (open slash)   17/07/12, 03:44 am

Lucien blinked as he stilled, his hands resting on Jay's sides, unable to believe that he'd heard him right.

"A-are you sure Jay? I don't want to force you into anything you don't want to do."

-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-

"There is nothing forward in protecting your family or friends Leo, most would not have bothered to come to me. If I can find a way out of this for Cien I will."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MattieJay

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Pack (open slash)   17/07/12, 04:12 am

Jay nodded as he looked at Lucien shyly, "Yes i'm sure..... I want to have your pup's Cien.... I love you and nothing would make me happier then to have a family with you." Jay answered, feeling a little nervous.

Leo nodded and bowed again before leaving the room, his hands shaking nervously
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DK

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Pack (open slash)   18/07/12, 04:15 am

Lucien held onto Jay tightly, nuzzling and kissing his throat. He could tell that he was nervous and he wanted to alievate the fear.

"Jay have you ever done anything like this before?"

-x-x-x-x-x-x-

Kane shook his head before going back to finding a way to foist Erres off on some other relation.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MattieJay

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Pack (open slash)   18/07/12, 06:07 am

Jay shook his head shyly, "No.... No i havn't." He whispered, a slightly blush starting. He had heard about it before, it was something his old pack had taught about but he had never done it.

Phil stared in shock before hugging Leo close, "That was brave love.... But stupid as well..... I guess it shows how much you care for our friends...." He said as he gently nuzzled his ears.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DK

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Pack (open slash)   22/07/12, 06:59 am

Lucien nuzzled Jay's throat, licking at the pulse as he murmured lowly. "Don't be afraid my mate, I won't hurt you any more than I have too."

He disentangled himself from Jay and pushed his mate down onto his back, slowly stripping the smaller male until he was completely bare. With a smile he kissed Jay deeply, letting his hands run over Jay's body before he broke the kiss the started to lick his way down Jay's body, stopping at Jay's bellybutton and looking up at him.

"If you get scared tell me and we'll stop, there isn't any rush my heart, you and I have forever to mate and have pups."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MattieJay

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Pack (open slash)   22/07/12, 09:40 am

Jay gave a small nod before letting Lucien move him so he was on his back. He shivered lightly and had a slight flush when he was finally undressed before kissing back wih a small smile, he shivered against when he felt his mate slowly move down his body. He looked down when Lucien paused and reached his hand down and taking one of Lucien's hands. "I trust you my mate." He said shyly as he squeezed his hand softly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DK

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Pack (open slash)   23/07/12, 10:02 pm

Lucien smiled and reached up for another kiss before moving back down and licking his way down Jay's thighs, kissing the tender spots before moving over and bathing the slowly thickening shaft with the flat of his tongue as his hand curled around the base and and pumped Jay slowly.

x-x-x-x-x-x-x

Erres snarled as he paced the room, Jay and Lucien had disappeared since breakfast and word had it that they were closetted in their room. He prowled looking for some way to break them apart from whatever they were doing at the moment.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MattieJay

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Pack (open slash)   25/07/12, 12:15 am

Jay moaned softly, closing his eyes at all the different sensations that he was feeling for the first time. He moaned again when he felt Lucien's tongue out his member, a hand gripping the sheet lightly.

Phil, Leo and Todd should in front of Lucien and Jay's room, wanting to protect their friends.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Pack (open slash)   

Back to top Go down

Welcome to the Pack (open slash)
Page 10 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10