A WWE/TNA roleplay site. Couples may be slash, femslash or het. Original characters are encouraged!

HomeAwardsCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Welcome to the Pack (open slash)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
MattieJay

PostSubject: Welcome to the Pack (open slash)   11/06/11, 09:58 pm

Jay curled up in the alley behind the mall as he shivered softly. His puppy ears carefully hidden under his hair and his tail wrapped tightly around himself. Jay bit his lip,he wondered what he was going to do now that his pack had kicked him out. Jay suddenly relised he wasn't alone and he bit his lip hard when the saw the man with wolf ears standing in front of him...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lucien

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Pack (open slash)   17/06/11, 01:37 pm

His golden brown eyes tracked the movements of the curled hybrid. Curiously he sat on a crate, his shaggy mane of hair falling into his eyes as he cocked his head to the side. He was the youngest of his pack and if they knew that he was out on his own this late at night he'd be severly reprimanded but he couldn't bring himself to leave the alley just yet. There was something about the dejected looking hybrid that kept him in his spot.

"Why so sad?"

Back to top Go down
View user profile
MattieJay

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Pack (open slash)   17/06/11, 05:53 pm

"My pack, they kicked me out." Jay answered softly. "They said i was too weak, a runt and that they didn't have the time or want too to take of me." Jay pushed his long hair back from his face. "I'm whats know as a permanent puppy..." Jay stopped nervously, as he looked at the other male.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lucien

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Pack (open slash)   17/06/11, 07:20 pm

He tilted his head again, curious as to why it was a bad thing. He'd rather still be a puppy, then the pack would look after him and keep him safe and feed him without him hunting. With a shrug he holds out his hand.

"Lucien. Adolescent wolf pack member." His hair starts to stand up and he moves to stand in front of the permant pup. "I don't want to worry you but the head of my pack is on his way, he's found out that I'm out after dark."

As he stands a large hybrid comes to stand infront of them. Blue eyes wander over the two smaller beings before it growls.

"Cien, you know better... come now. The pack is tired of waiting for you so they can feed."

Lucien looked back at the huddled pup again and called out. "Grand leader Kane, I wish to bring him back with us, he has no pack to call his own and without one he'll die."

The larger man turned and regarded the small pup. "A permant pup? You wish to give Asylum to a permant pup Cien?"

Lucien nodded and sat down next to him, putting his arm around him. "I do. He is our brethern and to leave one behind is not the way a pack behaves. We look after our own, no matter what."

The large man sighed and waved his hand. "Whatever, but he is your responsiblity Cien, you are incharge of training him to the ways of our pack. Do you accept this?"

Lucien nodded, and jumped up, leaping on Kane and licking his face. "I do!"

"Down pup." Kane grumbled as he pushed Lucien away. "Now come, the hour grows late and I am tired."

With no other words Kane turned and left, his large reddishbrow wolves tail flicking and swinging. With a happy whoop he grabbed the pup's wrist.

"Come, now we feed and then sleep. I'll introduce you tomorrow."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MattieJay

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Pack (open slash)   18/06/11, 03:40 am

Jay's ears went up slightly as he started to take Lucien's hand "Jay..." he started to say, before the young wolf moved to stand in front of him. Jay's ears nervously fell back when he saw the big man walk towards Lucien. Jay listened to them talk, his ears went up again slightly when he heard that he was going to stay with the young wolf's pack. "Thank you." Jay said softly, as Lucien helped him stand up. Jay grabbed his small side bag which held everything he owned.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lucien

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Pack (open slash)   18/06/11, 04:17 am

Lucien took Jay's hand and smiled. "No problem Jay. I was always taught that we look out for one another."

He grinned and patted Jay's shoulder before trotting to catch up to his pack leader. It wasn't often that they listened to him or really gave his wishes much thought. As the baby of the pack he was treated with kid gloves and often still thought of as a pup. He looked over his shoulder at Jay and smiled, he liked the blond; and hoped that over time he'd start to smile more as he looked like he'd have a nice smile.

The walk back wasn't that long but Lucien couldn't remember wandering too far away to begin with. Around the large estate house that his pack called home ambled those of his pack, some nodding in greeting while one or two snarled at him for making them wait to eat. Kane shot them looks and they backed off, but Lucien knew that once he was alone he'd more than likely get into a few scuffles.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MattieJay

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Pack (open slash)   18/06/11, 04:50 am

Jay followed Lucien and the leader of his pack slowly. He was feeling a little nervous. The walk to the estate was quiet and peaceful. Jay's ears fell back nervously as he continued to followed Lucien. He could feel the others watching him carefully.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lucien

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Pack (open slash)   18/06/11, 05:31 am

Lucien loped up the stairs after Kane looking over his shoulder at Jay and then frowning as he seen a couple of the pack moving in on Jay with scowls on their faces. He turned around and moved to join Jay putting his arm around him and growling at his pack mates. He knew that they more than likely wouldn't do anything but he didn't want to take any chances.

With his arm still around Jay he led him up and into the main room. "You can put your bag here, now we eat."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MattieJay

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Pack (open slash)   18/06/11, 07:53 pm

Jay's ears fell way back, as he looked at the scowling wolves that started to to move in near him. Jay breathed a soft sigh of relief when Lucien came back and made the others back off. Jay followed Lucien as he led him into a big room, before placing his small bag down.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lucien

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Pack (open slash)   18/06/11, 11:12 pm

Lucien sniffed the air and smiled as he picked out his favorite mealm cheeseburgers. He turned to Jay and grinned widely.

"They made the good stuff tonight."

He lightly grabbed Jay's hand and led him into the dining area; snarling at a couple of his other pack members when they turned hostile eyes on Jay. With pursed lips he turned to the blonde.

"I'm sorry, I don't know why they're so defensive." He smile though as he pulled him into a one armed hug. "Don't worry though, I'm not gonna let them hurt you. I may be small but I'm tough." He then motioned to the large buttet table that was buried under an array of meats and side dishes. "Take your pick Jay and dig in."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MattieJay

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Pack (open slash)   18/06/11, 11:42 pm

Jay followed Lucien into the dinning room. His ears went down and his tail moved nervously as he felt the glares being tossed his way by almost everyone. He bit his lip softly, he didn't know why the others were being hostile. Jay gave a small smile when Lucien put his arm around him in a friendly hug "Thank you again." he said softly. Jay nodded and he followed Lucien to the table.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lucien

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Pack (open slash)   19/06/11, 03:35 am

Lucien smiled and playfully nipped Jays ear. "Don't think about Jay. Ain't none gonna get you. They have to get through me first."

He handed Jay a plate and grinned, noticing really for the first time how handsome he was. It killed Lucien to see how timid he was though and decided to do everything he could from that time forward to help him grow more confident in himself.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MattieJay

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Pack (open slash)   19/06/11, 12:38 pm

Jay's ear twitched at the playful nip. Jay gave a shy smile at Lucien's words, before taking the plate he handed to him. He hadn't felt this protected since his mother had died eight years ago. He looked at Lucien, studying the handsome wolf. He wondered why a handsome guy like Lucien would of noticed a runt like himself.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lucien

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Pack (open slash)   19/06/11, 05:10 pm

After filling a plate he moved over to the table that sat in the back of the room. Not many of the pack made use of it, most perferring to sit on one of the many sofas. His ear twitched as he picked up the sound of the other pack leader and he stood, smiling up at the large wolf that accompanied Kane into the room.

Respectfully he bowed his head, his tail dropping down low to hang limply between his legs. He wasn't afraid of the larger wolf, it was merely a formality. He'd been taken in by the other pack leader after his mother had been hunted down and since then he could really do no wrong in his eyes.

"Cien, I hear you brought us another forsaken member." He said gently.

Lucien nodded and motioned to Jay. "I did, he was a long in an alley way I couldn't leave him on his own."

The man next to Kane nodded his head and extended a mighty paw to Jay. "My name is Paul, but most call me Show. I'm the other pack leader here, if you need anything at all look me up."

Lucien grinned wide watching Paul welcome Jay into the pack, knowing that since he had the backing of the other leader now no one would dare mess with him nor Jay.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MattieJay

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Pack (open slash)   20/06/11, 12:15 am

Jay followed Lucien to the table, before sitting down. Jay looked down at his plate as he started to think. He looked up as another large wolf entered the room. Jay respectfully also bowed his head at the larger wolf. Jay shyly shook the large pack leader's hand "Thank you very much, sir."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lucien

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Pack (open slash)   20/06/11, 11:33 am

Show grinned at them both and then looked at Lucien, speaking softly. "He's yours Cien, look after him now."

Lucien nodded and moved closer to Jay, putting his arm around him and smiling happily. "Of course, can't let anyone get my pup."

Lucien didn't even think twice about calling Jay his, in his in he was. He didn't question it, it's just the way it was. The two elder wolves left and Lucien tucked into his meal, keeping watch over Jay and keeping a wary look out for any of his pack that looked like they were going to cause trouble.

Their meal passed peacefully and Lucien leaned back with a happy sigh, rubbing his stomach and just watching Jay for a bit. He waited until Jay was finishes before standing; stretching hard, the motion causing his shirt to ride up on his stomach.

"I don't know about you Jay, but I'm getting sleepy. If you want I can show you to your room. Or if you want my room is big enough you can bed with me."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MattieJay

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Pack (open slash)   21/06/11, 08:39 am

Jay blushed slightly when Lucien put his arm around him. He wondered briefly what exactly Lucien meant, when he said said that Jay was 'his pup'. Jay watched as the larger wolf walked away before starting to eat. Jay finished eating and yawned softly. Jay bit his lip softly before asking. "Can i stay with you?" Before he had been forced out of his pack, he'd always shared a room with someone.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lucien

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Pack (open slash)   21/06/11, 10:33 am

"Of course you can, lets go get your things and we'll head on up to bed."

Lucien grabbed back up Jay's bag and headed up the stairs, walking down the hall before stopping at a door that nearly at the end. He pushed it open and looked over his shoulder at Jay smiling before moving to the side and showing off the room.

It was indeed big enough for more than one person and in the middle of the room was a king size bed with a futon against one wall. On the other wall sat a desk with a computer and some books that were stacked haphazardly near the corner. The carpetting was a plush deep blue while the walls were a silver color that seemed to sparkle and move in the light. Lucien himself wasn't sure how that was possible but the pack leaders had surprised him with it and he wasn't going to ask; besides the colors seemed to soothe him when he had that rare bout of wolfish anger take him.

"You can have the bed Jay, I'll ge a hold of the elders in the morning and get them to bring in two full sized beds and then we'll get this room set up for two. Do you have a preference in decor? I'm flexible myself, so anything goes in here." He grinned as he placed Jay's bag down on the desk. "Make yourself comfortable Jay, you're home now."

Last edited by Lucien on 22/06/11, 10:37 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MattieJay

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Pack (open slash)   21/06/11, 05:39 pm

Jay nodded before following Lucien up the stairs and down the hallway. He walked in to the the spacious room. "No i can take the futon." Jay said softly. He didn't want to make Lucien not sleep on his own bed. "And no i'm good with anything." he said, before sitting down slowly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lucien

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Pack (open slash)   22/06/11, 10:43 am

Lucien nodded and rummaged through his dresser for some lounge pants to change into for bed. He'd always favored flannel so he pulled a pair of red and black flannel pants and turned back to Jay.

"By the way the bathroom is in through that door." He pointed to the door on the far side of the room. "And I have extra blankets in my closet."

Lucien couldn't help but notice how cautious Jay still seemed to be so he jerked his head towards the bed; figuring it was case of new place jitters.

"You sleep in the bed with me if you want Jay; it's big enough for two." He smiled playfully. "I'll try not to spoon you too much in my sleep."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MattieJay

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Pack (open slash)   23/06/11, 05:31 am

Jay laughed softly before smiling shyly and nodding. He was starting to feel more at ease now thanks to Lucien. Jay walked over to the desk and pulled out the only pair of pj pants he had. He walked into the bathroom and changed quickly before walking back out and putting his dirty clothes in his bag. Jay walked over to the bed and sat down on the edge.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lucien

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Pack (open slash)   23/06/11, 07:30 pm

Lucien emerged from the bathroom in his flannel pj's, stretching and rolling his shoulders. He smiled and pulled the covers back, climbing in and sighing as the cotton whispered against his skin.

"Nothing like clean sheets Jay, come join me." He said as he crooked his finger at Jay then patting the spot next to him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MattieJay

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Pack (open slash)   25/06/11, 04:09 am

Jay climbed under the blanket and to the spot Lucien had patted. It felt good to sleep on a real bed again. Jay curled up under the blanket as he settled down. "Night." Jay murmered softly as his eyes started to close. He was soon fast asleep.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lucien

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Pack (open slash)   25/06/11, 06:37 am

Lucien watched Jay sleep, the blonds face unlined in slumber. He yawned widely and finally started to go under; curling around Jay and falling asleep quickly as he rested his head on Jays shoulder.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MattieJay

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Pack (open slash)   26/06/11, 02:11 am

Jay managed to sleep peacefully through the nigh. He wake the next morning with a soft yawn and for a few seconds did not remember where he was till the memories from the night before returned. Jay yawned again as he softly screach a ear.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Pack (open slash)   

Back to top Go down

Welcome to the Pack (open slash)
Page 1 of 10Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next