A WWE/TNA roleplay site. Couples may be slash, femslash or het. Original characters are encouraged!

HomeAwardsCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Welcome to the Pack (open slash)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
MattieJay

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Pack (open slash)   12/04/12, 05:02 pm

Phil had been in the hallway and had heard the whole thing, he growled as he tackled the wolf to the floor. He held the wolf's face to the floor by the scuff of his neck and growled in his ear. "You will leave Lucien and Jay alone, you will honor the fact that they are mates.... You see Lucien will only banish you, but i will kill you. Lucien is my best friend and brother and Jay is now the same.... And it just isn't me that will go after you if you do anything, you know Leo will too." Phil had been picked and trained since a young age to one day take over as Lucien's enforcer for the pack and he would do anything to protect his friend. "Now you will not have anything more to do with Lucien and you will look elsewhere for a mate.

Jay had woken out a minute after Lucien had left and had been behind Phil in the hallway, he had heard the whole thing and his ears were against his head and he was shaking lightly at what he had heard. The idea of that other wolf taking his mate away from him scared him deeply. He slowly managed to walk into the kitchen.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DK

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Pack (open slash)   13/04/12, 03:27 am

Erres snapped at Phil, baring his teeth ferally. "I will look nowhere else for a mate. Lucien is my promised mate and as such it will be honored." He shoved Phil off of him and snarled at Jay as he passed on his way down the hall.

In the kitchen Lucien was pacing, his tail flicking back and forth agitatedly. He turned and seen Jay standing just inside the door and he hurried over, pulling him close and nuzzling his throat as his hands roamed over him. It was as much to reassure himself as well as Jay that the other was there and not going anywhere.

"Are you ok?" He started to check Jay over thoroughly, his ears down in worry as his tail swished slowly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MattieJay

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Pack (open slash)   13/04/12, 05:52 am

Phil growled angerily and looked towards the kitchen where his two friends were. Jay curled as close as he could and buried his face in Lucien's neck, he was still shaken up and it was a few minutes before he could answer. "I-I heard what the other w-wolf said...... He is going to take you a-away....." The pup said sadly, "I.... I don't want to lose you."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DK

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Pack (open slash)   13/04/12, 08:19 am

"I'm not going anywhere Jay, ever. Erres is not going to take me away, not now, not ever. I will be speaking with my uncle about this later. You have nothing to worry about. I would rather leave the pack than have to give you up."

Lucien rubbed his face against Jays again and nuzzled at his ears as he held onto him as if he would disappear if he let go. After a few moments he leaned back just a bit and gave Jay a crooked smile.

"Are you hungry Jay? We might as well get something to eat while we're here."

As he waited for Jay's response he looked up and met Phil's eyes, mouthing the words "thank you, go back and check on Leo...we're ok."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MattieJay

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Pack (open slash)   13/04/12, 06:50 pm

Jay slowly started to relax as the soft reasurence from his mate and the soft touchs. His ears were still back with worry because it still scared him though, but he tried his best to smile back. He nodded and answered, "Yes please."

Phil gave a nod and turned to go back to the room and check on his own mate.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DK

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Pack (open slash)   19/04/12, 01:35 pm

Lucien took Jays hand and lead him to the table and sat him down, leaning and kissing him deeply, his fingers combing througgh Jay's fur before he broke the seal of their lips and mouthed Jay's adams apple, grumbling deep in his throat.

"What do you want Jay? What are you hungry for?"

x-x-x-x

Erres snarled and stalked through the grounds. He hated being twarted and that was the ppup had done. He'd moved in and taken Lucien away, sealing Erres's fate to be nothing more than lowly pack member instead of the mate of the future leader and that didn't sit well. He had to find a way to change it, to get rid of the pup and he sat down to think, his tail flicking angrily.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MattieJay

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Pack (open slash)   20/04/12, 01:10 pm

Jay kissed back shyly, the kiss leaving him feeling breathless. He like the feeling of Lucien fingers in his hair, he made a contented noise as he closed his eyes and felt Lucien on his neck. He opened his eyes slowly and tried to focus on the question, his cheeks going pink slightly. "Um.... Fruit?" He asked softly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DK

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Pack (open slash)   07/05/12, 12:24 am

Lucien nodded and trotted away to gather all the fresh fruit in the kitchen before starting a simple fruit salad. He munched on grapes as he worked, his tail swishing back and forth slowly and his ears flicking around to catch any sound that might signal anyone coming into the kitchen.

In the back of his mind the run in with Erres left him angry and he knew that once breakfast of over he was going to go to his uncles and get the story and then have them put Erres back in his place.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MattieJay

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Pack (open slash)   07/05/12, 02:24 pm

Jay stayed near Lucien as he worked, still nervous after the wolf's threat. He kepted his eyes on the doorway, wanting to keep on eye out for anyone else. He wasn't going to let another wolf threaten Lucien, even though he know he couldn't do much it was his job to help his mate.

Phil sighed as he led Leo to the kitchen, the smaller wolf worried for his best friend after Phil had told him what happened.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DK

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Pack (open slash)   07/05/12, 03:02 pm

Lucien stopped working for a moment and pulled Jay close to nuzzle him in reassurance before picking up a sliced strawberry and tracing Jays lips. He could feel Jays worry and anger and it only served to strengthen his resolve to be the one to take care of Erres if Kane could not.

"Eat Jay. Worrying about it will give you grey fur." He laughed lightly before leaning in and licking away the sweet red stain left by the strawberry.

A noise from the hall caught his attention and he glared as he moved to shield Jay from the oncoming wolf--no wolves, he could hear two of them. He started growling and crouched down into attack mode, his body stiff as he waited for the first one to come through the door.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MattieJay

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Pack (open slash)   07/05/12, 08:51 pm

Jay smiled before blushing as Lucien licked his face. His ears went back when he heard the noise in the hallway as Lucien moved in front of him, he waited nervously to see who was coming in.

"Cien, Jay-Jay? Are you in here?" Leo asked worriedly as he walked into the room, he paused when he saw Lucien. "Cien..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DK

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Pack (open slash)   07/05/12, 11:43 pm

Lucien paused in mid leap and crashed back to the floor. He stood upright before scowling at Leo. "I could have really hurt you Leo. And then I would have had Phil trying to kill me." He relaxes a bit and shakes his head before turning back to Jay and handing him his fruit bowl with a small smile. "Go eat Jay." He turns back to Leo and Phil. "Want breakfast?"

It's painfully obvious that he wants to forget about Erres and he forces a smile as he turns to the fridge. "My treat guys."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MattieJay

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Pack (open slash)   08/05/12, 05:31 am

"Sorry Cien..." Leo said softly, he could tell his friend was on edge and he didn't like seeing him like that. Jay smiled softly and thanked his mate before starting on the bowl, he was glad to see Leo and Phil. Phil managed a small smile, "I think just toast for me, Leo?" Leo gave a small smile, "Same for me i think."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DK

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Pack (open slash)   08/05/12, 05:40 am

Lucien nodded and shoved some bread into the toaster and set for a light brown and then pulled out butter and honey for them spread on their toast. He felt horrible for jumping down Leo's throat but at the same time he didn't want to be snuck up on.

Working quietly he set the finished toast down for Leo and Phil and took up residence next to Jay, sitting quietly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MattieJay

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Pack (open slash)   08/05/12, 06:05 am

Jay curled in close to Lucien as he finished his bowl, resting his head on his mate's shoulder. "Cien, i'm sorry for sneaking up like that.... Phil told me what happened and i knew you would be on the defencive, i wasn't thinking...." Leo said softly to his best friend, Phil started to eat but he was watching the doorway. "Are you going to your uncles?" He asked lowly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DK

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Pack (open slash)   09/05/12, 12:29 pm

Lucien nodded. "I am. They have to know how to fix this or at lease stop it so that Erres will leave Jay and I alone."

I can make him stop. But Jay wouldn't like it and I'm pretty sure that my uncles will punish me if I off him.. The thought made him laigh a bit as he pictureed Erres going parashuting with a ripped parachute.

Last edited by DK on 09/05/12, 07:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MattieJay

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Pack (open slash)   09/05/12, 01:37 pm

Phil nodded, "Your uncles with be about to stop him." Leo laughed softly and nodded, "Oh yes, your uncle Kane would be able to stop the scariest demon with just a glare!" Phil chuckles softly at that, "He is kinda right about that you know... I've seen full grown wolves hide from your uncle like five year olds, only you and pack leader Show are not scared of him."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DK

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Pack (open slash)   09/05/12, 07:16 pm

Lucien nodded. "That's true, Uncle Kane is extremely effiencent with that glare." Lucien laughed as he picked up Jays' bowl and stood. "You want some more?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MattieJay

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Pack (open slash)   09/05/12, 09:35 pm

"No i'm fine thank you." Jay said with a small smile, playing with the end of his tail. Leo finished their food and put their plates in the sink before sitting again, Phil pulling Leo into his lap and smiling at his mate.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DK

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Pack (open slash)   11/05/12, 03:14 am

Lucien paced around the kitchen for a bit before going and nuzzling Jays' throat. "I'm going to go to my uncles. Do you want to go with me?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MattieJay

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Pack (open slash)   11/05/12, 02:27 pm

Jay nodded before rubbing his cheek against his mate cheek, "Yes.... Yes i do." Jay said softly, he was wary of being away from his mate. He felt the need to show that he wasn't going to let himself be scared into hidding, even if he was scared he was going to be by Lucien's side.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DK

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Pack (open slash)   16/05/12, 10:05 pm

Lucien nodded and held his hand out for Jay. "Then lets go, my Uncles are getting ready to see our guests off I believe but should be free after while." He looks at Phil and Leo. "Promise me that you two won't go and start a war with Erres, he's formidable and one of the best warriors in the pack. I do not wish to have another mark against him in my book because then when I do get my hands around his neck I will do more than threaten him."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MattieJay

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Pack (open slash)   16/05/12, 11:30 pm

Jay took his hand and squeezed it softly. Phil sighed and nodded, "I won't start a war with him i promise..... But i will hurt him if he hurts you or Jay Cien....." He said, "You two and Leo are my family and i promise i'll protect you guys, now go on get this cleared up quickly." He finished with a smile.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DK

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Pack (open slash)   19/05/12, 06:53 pm

Lucien nodded. "He wants a war Phil, we'll take it to him. But until I can plant my fist in his face without any qualms about me having to take him as a mate I will hold myself in line." He laced his fingers with Jay's and gave him quick kiss. "Let's go Jay, I want to get this done and over with as soon as possible."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MattieJay

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Pack (open slash)   20/05/12, 03:45 pm

Jay nodded and followed Lucien from the room, praying hard that Kane and Show would be able to help. He was more scared of the idea of losing his kind mate then he had been about anything else in his life, in a snort time he had fallen deeply in love with Lucien and he wanted to be with him forever.

Phil bit on his lip ring hard, worried for his two dear friends. He knew Leo was too and he leaned down to kiss him softly, trying his best to calm him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Pack (open slash)   

Back to top Go down

Welcome to the Pack (open slash)
Page 9 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next