Hot Mess
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A WWE/TNA roleplay site. Couples may be slash, femslash or het. Original characters are encouraged!

HomeAwardsLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Welcome to the Pack (open slash)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
MattieJay

MattieJay

Welcome to the Pack (open slash) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Pack (open slash)   Welcome to the Pack (open slash) - Page 3 Empty09/07/11, 07:07 am

Jay smiled softly and curled close to his new mate as he stood up as well. "Sounds good." He said as he nuzzled his mate's shoulder lightly, trying to make him comfortable. He laced his fingers with Lucien's before squeezing his hand softly.

Peter growled softly as he paced outside the door as he waited from the two to come out.
Back to top Go down
Lucien

Lucien

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Pack (open slash)   Welcome to the Pack (open slash) - Page 3 Empty10/07/11, 05:14 am

With a quick peck to Jays lips Lucien led him over to the door and opened it, stopping when he seen Peter pacing the hall. He's run across the other wolf a couple of times but didn't really remember him that well. Still flushed with happiness that Jay'd excepted him he grinned and called out to Peter.

"Fellow wolf, what troubles you so today? Are you seeking a meeting with the pack leaders? I or my mate can run and fetch them for you."
Back to top Go down
MattieJay

MattieJay

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Pack (open slash)   Welcome to the Pack (open slash) - Page 3 Empty10/07/11, 04:15 pm

Peter growled loudly and turned and stormed away. He couldn't believe a wolf who was barely no longer a pup had gotten the pup he'd wanted.

Jay smiled as he followed Lucien from the room. He pushed down a feeling of nervousness when he saw the angry pacing wolf. He curled closer at the loud growled before looking up at his mate.
Back to top Go down
Lucien

Lucien

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Pack (open slash)   Welcome to the Pack (open slash) - Page 3 Empty11/07/11, 03:55 pm

Lucien shrugged his shoulders and looked down at Jay; kissing him on the forehead before leading to him the breakfast room.

"Well looks like someone pissed in his coco this morning. He'll come out of it....I think. I don't know Peter that well." He grinned and pulled Jay into his lap as he pulled a plate close and picked up a piece of sausage, holding it out for Jay.
Back to top Go down
MattieJay

MattieJay

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Pack (open slash)   Welcome to the Pack (open slash) - Page 3 Empty12/07/11, 01:30 am

Jay smiled as he followed Lucien. He was happy and content with his mate. But in the back of his mind, he couldn't shake the worry that the other wolf gave him. Jay nodded before smiling and curling close as his mate pulled him onto his lap.

Leo walked up to the pair. "Ok you got to tell me what i missed." he said. Phil walked up as well and wraped his arms around his boyfriend. "Leo wants going on?"
Back to top Go down
Lucien

Lucien

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Pack (open slash)   Welcome to the Pack (open slash) - Page 3 Empty12/07/11, 11:09 am

Lucien couldn't contain his smile as he laid his head on Jay's shoulder; nuzzling his throat before answering. "All the issues with whether or I or Jay have to be mated up are gone." He grins as he runs his fingers through Jay's hair. "Jay's my mate, I can't think of a better way to protect him than to have him as my own, and now not only does he have the protection of myself but of the pack leaders."

Back to top Go down
MattieJay

MattieJay

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Pack (open slash)   Welcome to the Pack (open slash) - Page 3 Empty12/07/11, 07:33 pm

Leo grinned and looked back at Phil. "Aww Phily, our little Lucien is all grow up and he's got a mate now!" Phil chuckled softly at his boyfriend's antics. "That great Cien, congratulations." Leo nodded. "Yeah congratulations. And you too Jay, your very lucky to find a guy like Cien." Jay smiled shyly at the two and looked at his mate. He knew he was lucky and he was glad Lucien had found him in the alley. Jay nuzzled Lucien shoulder lightly before saying softly. "Love you."

Peter knocked on the leader's door, he had to speak his mind.
Back to top Go down
Lucien

Lucien

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Pack (open slash)   Welcome to the Pack (open slash) - Page 3 Empty13/07/11, 03:27 pm

Lucien playfully whacked Leo's arm, the grin on his face threatening to split his face in two. "You say that as if I'm horribly immature....and doing things like...say switching someone's Pepsi with Coke?" He grinned sharkily at Leo, two could play that game and he knew that he'd get some revenge from his friend. "Thanks Phil, I can't think of anything that would make this day better."

The nuzzle from Jay and the soft 'Love you' made Lucien's heart skip a beat for a moment and he turned, lightly capturing Jay's lips and kissing him thoroughly before murmuring 'Love you' back, his eyes soft and kind as he held onto Jay protectively. He was going to say something else but his stomach growled again and he laughed.

"Seems like breakfast wasn't enough. I say we indulge in lunch and then head out for some relaxation time. Any ideas on what we should do?"

Kane heard the knock on the door and he looked over at his mate that was standing in the doorway; giving him the look that normally meant there was going to be fun to be had. He contemplated ignoring it but the knocking grew persistent and he growled as he wrenched the door open; his fangs bared.

"Who dares disturb the Pack leader? Some one had better been dying or dead, I have important matters to attend too."

A snicker sounded behind him and he looked over his shoulder and snarled; warning his large mate that if he kept it up he'd be in big trouble once his paws got on him. He turned back around and seen Peter standing in the doorway his face set in a scowl.

"Go on brother wolf, speak your mind and quickly before I shut the door and make you seek out a meeting with me through the right channels and ways."
Back to top Go down
MattieJay

MattieJay

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Pack (open slash)   Welcome to the Pack (open slash) - Page 3 Empty13/07/11, 10:48 pm

Leo swallowed hard as Phil forwned, "That reminds me, some joker did switch out my pepsi for coke. Leo baby would you know who that would be?" Phil asked with a raised brow. Leo chuckled nervous before glaring at Lucien, he'd get his friend back for this.

Jay kissed softly before smiling happily as Lucien said he loved him. He felt the butterflies futter faster as his mate held him close. Jay's smiled when he heard Lucien's stomach grumble before his did the same. Leo and Phil turned their attention back to the pair. "Yeah sounds good Cien, maybe we could go sit by the lake?" Phil said.

~~~
Peter frowned before starting, "Why was Lucien just handed the pup? Why didn't anyone else get a chance?" He asked, his voice brimming with anger.
Back to top Go down
Lucien

Lucien

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Pack (open slash)   Welcome to the Pack (open slash) - Page 3 Empty14/07/11, 04:06 pm

"The lake sounds like a great idea Phil. We can jump in if it gets too hot." He grinned as he laced his fingers with Jay's and pulled him towards the kitchen, grabbing Leo's wrist and pulling him along too. "We can get a picnic lunch and go, get some fresh air."

Lucien felt as if he was floating on cloud nine and he wasn't going to let anyone ruin his day with his mate. They had a lot to learn about each other and he didn't want anyone to be breathing down their necks.

Kane's tail swished back and forth as his ears laid back against his skull. He didn't like the young wolfs attitude but he had to admit that he had a point. Still he had given the pup his choice and he had stated that he would take Lucien as his mate. With as much calm and collection as he could muster he spoke.

"Lucien asked the pup to be his mate and the pup excepted. There's nothing else I can say. If the pup didn't want Cien then he had the choice to say no."
Back to top Go down
MattieJay

MattieJay

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Pack (open slash)   Welcome to the Pack (open slash) - Page 3 Empty15/07/11, 05:11 pm

Jay followed Lucien with a happy smile, he also on cloud nine as he looked down at his and Lucien's interlaced fingers. He still couldn't believe he had found such a loving, caring mate, he had thought that he never would but now he had someone that loved him.

Leo and Phil couldn't help but smile at their friend's behavor, as they followed Lucien. They both had never seen Lucien so happy. Phil quickly started to pack them up a lunch.

~~~~
Peter gritted his teeth and his tail curled angrily at the leaders words, but he didn't say anything. He just turned and left, he'd take matters into his own hands.
Back to top Go down
Lucien

Lucien

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Pack (open slash)   Welcome to the Pack (open slash) - Page 3 Empty16/07/11, 03:27 pm

Lucien nosed around the fridge for drinks and made sure to pack extra Pepsi for Phil, and even checked it to make sure it was the other wolf's favorite drink before turning to Jay and stealing a kiss before speaking.

"So Jay, what is your drink of choice? Leo and I like Coke, Phil is a strictly Pepsi man. Is there anything you're partial too?"

His head was spinning a bit, sure it was fast, he'd just brought Jay into the pack the night before he couldn't picture his life without Jay right there. It was strange and he wondered if this what his Uncle Show was trying to explain to him the one time when he'd asked how he knew that his Uncle Kane was the right one for him. Love at first sight; he'd been a skeptic but now he couldn't help but a be a believer.

"What about food Jay? Anything you're preferable to eating, anything you absolutely hate to eat?" He blushed a bit as he leaned in and stole another kiss, murmuring against Jay's lips. "I just want to make you happy Jay and take care of you, ignore my questions if they are inane or over the top."
Back to top Go down
MattieJay

MattieJay

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Pack (open slash)   Welcome to the Pack (open slash) - Page 3 Empty17/07/11, 03:44 am

Jay smiled as he kissed back before answering. "I like Coke too and i'm useally good with anything." Jay still couldn't believe he'd fallen so fast for Lucien, his mother had talked about how it had been love at first sight for her and his dad. But he was perament pup and had always thought he'd never find happiness. But he finally found the one or rather the one had found him. Jay smiled when Lucien stole another quick kiss before answering. "I'll eat almost anything but i do dislike onions. And you make me very happy." Jay said softly. "Your sweet and wonderful and you make me feel so happy and safe."
Back to top Go down
Lucien

Lucien

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Pack (open slash)   Welcome to the Pack (open slash) - Page 3 Empty17/07/11, 12:25 pm

"That's my job Jay."

Lucien replied with a slight laugh as he finished putting things into the basket and stopped to lean against one of the counters to watch Leo and Phil argue good naturedly. He was itching to get going so he wadded up a dish towel and lobbed at the two, grinning when Leo turned around.

"C'mon you guys, you have the entire afternoon to fight and make up, I want to get going."

He had plans on spending most of the time with Jay in his arms, talking, eating, kissing, whatever he could as long as it was him and Jay.

"We're wasting daylight!"
Back to top Go down
MattieJay

MattieJay

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Pack (open slash)   Welcome to the Pack (open slash) - Page 3 Empty17/07/11, 08:27 pm

Leo turned towards Lucien after feeling something soft hit his back. He then chuckled softly at his friend's words before going to join Jucien and Jay. "Oh be right back." Phil said before taking off down the hallway before returning with a big blanket and some towels. "We'll need this i think." he said before grabbing Leo's hand and leading him out to the car.

Jay smiled as he laced his finger's with Lucien and squeezed his mate's hand softly.

Peter sneered as he watched from the shadows, he turned and left going to go plot.
Back to top Go down
Lucien

Lucien

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Pack (open slash)   Welcome to the Pack (open slash) - Page 3 Empty18/07/11, 09:38 am

Lucien squeezed back and lead Jay out behind Leo and Phil, sliding into the backseat next to Jay and threading their fingers again before pulling their combined hands up and kissing the back of Jay's hand. As the car pulled away Lucien looked out of the window and seen Peter standing on the front porch of the home watching them with what looked like a scowl. Of course they were too far way so he couldn't really tell; but he had other things on his mind and he leaned comfortably against Jay as the car wound its way out to the lake.

Once there they piled out of the car and Lucien grabbed the blanket and headed over to a well shaded spot; spreading it out and taking a seat, his ears flicking in the wind as sounds of the lake drifted to his ears. The sun was warm where it came in dappled patches and hit his skin.

For once he was completely at peace with the world and he smiled happily as his tail swished back and forth against the blanket as he waited for the others to join him.
Back to top Go down
MattieJay

MattieJay

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Pack (open slash)   Welcome to the Pack (open slash) - Page 3 Empty18/07/11, 08:24 pm

Jay slipped into the backseat with Lucien, smiling as Lucien relaced their finger and kissed the back of his hand. Phil smiled as he slipped into the drivers seat abd started up the car. Leo slipped into the front seat after closeing the trunk.

Jay smiled as he climbed out of the car when they arrived at the lake, he'd never seen a more beautiful place. Jay's ears twiched at the sound the the lake and he breathed in the fresh air. Jay hurried over to Lucien with happy smile. Phil smiled as he grabbed the cooler from the back as Leo grabbed the basket. "Its was a good idea to come here baby." Leo said with a smile. Phil nodded with a smile of his own. "Yeah i thought so." Leo and Phil hurried over to Jay and Lucien.
Back to top Go down
Lucien

Lucien

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Pack (open slash)   Welcome to the Pack (open slash) - Page 3 Empty20/07/11, 11:07 pm

The sun warmed Lucien almost as much as being next to Jay. When Jay joined him on the blanket he grinned widely, his tail thumping happily against the ground. With a playful yell he called out to Leo and Phil, "Hey slow pokes, hurry up! By the time you make it here it'll be time to go home."

He stole a kiss from Jay as they waited, all the weight from his impending take over of the pack melting away and leaving him a happy care free young wolf.
Back to top Go down
MattieJay

MattieJay

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Pack (open slash)   Welcome to the Pack (open slash) - Page 3 Empty21/07/11, 02:32 am

Jay smiled as he sat next to Lucien on the blanket, his tail moving side to side happily. He closed his eyes as Lucien gave him a soft, short kiss. He blushed softly as he smiled at Lucien before staring out at the lake. THe water looked nice and inviting.

Leo and Phil laughed softly before hurrying over to Lucien and Jay. Phil sett the cooler down next to the blanket, Leo did the same with the basket. "Who's up for testing the water out?" Leo asked with a big smile.
Back to top Go down
Lucien

Lucien

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Pack (open slash)   Welcome to the Pack (open slash) - Page 3 Empty22/07/11, 01:13 am

Lucien stood and stripped down his boxers, grinning. "You know didn't really have to ask." He held his hand out for Jay to help him up. "You coming with Jay? I bet the water feels perfect."

Lucien turned slightly and looked out over the sparkling expanse; shielding his eyes as the sun jumped off the choppy waves and reflected back at him. He loved being out in the open air, it always filled him with peace and let him feel as if he had no cares in the world.
Back to top Go down
MattieJay

MattieJay

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Pack (open slash)   Welcome to the Pack (open slash) - Page 3 Empty22/07/11, 08:35 pm

"Yeah the water looks beautiful." Jay smiled as he took Lucien's hand and stood up. He quickly stripped down to his boxers as well, he couldn't wait to try the water.

Phil and Leo also stripped down to their boxers. Phil got a evil grin and sneak up behind Leo and grabbed his boyfriend. He carried a sqirming Leo to the water and dropped him in. Leo yelped softly as he was dropped into the cool water. "Philip Jack Brooks you're a jerk." Leo pouted. Phil laughed softly. "Thats for my pepsi."
Back to top Go down
Lucien

Lucien

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Pack (open slash)   Welcome to the Pack (open slash) - Page 3 Empty24/07/11, 05:37 pm

Lucien dove in, holding his breath as water tried to crawl it's way up his nose. It cold but when he broke the shimmering surface he cleared his eyes and watched Jay, his mates long blond hair laying around his shoulders as he moved and the sun bathing him in golden light.

It amazed him that it'd not even been two full days and he was more than head over heels for Jay, wanting to keep him from ever being hurt again in his life and knowing that he'd, without hesitation would lay his life down on the line.

The giant splash caught his attention and he looked over smirking as Leo and Phil then quickly swimming over to the two and pushing Leo under the water with a grin.

"I told you he'd find out Leo. Phil isn't stupid and no one else has the balls to mess with his Pepsi."
Back to top Go down
MattieJay

MattieJay

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Pack (open slash)   Welcome to the Pack (open slash) - Page 3 Empty25/07/11, 12:18 pm

Jay smiled as he watched Lucien dive into the water before slowly walking in himself. The water was cold but it felt good. He watched with a smile as Lucien swam over to Leo and Phil. Leo sputtered for air as he was dunked by Lucien, when he came back up he stuck his tongue out at the others and started to swin away muttering about dumb best friends and jerk boyfriends. Phil chuckled softly. "You know if he wasn't such a brat i would already of ask him."
Back to top Go down
Lucien

Lucien

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Pack (open slash)   Welcome to the Pack (open slash) - Page 3 Empty25/07/11, 02:32 pm

Lucien laughed and stuck his tongue out back at Leo, turning his attention to Phil. "You can't wait forever Philly, he might get snapped up before you realize it and then where would you be?"

He slowly moved through the water; his body cutting cleanly through the slightly choppy waves. His eyes flicked over his friends and mate, keeping a close eye on them even though they were alone at the lake.
Back to top Go down
MattieJay

MattieJay

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Pack (open slash)   Welcome to the Pack (open slash) - Page 3 Empty25/07/11, 03:47 pm

"I know Cien." Phil said softly before swimming over to his pouting boyfriend and wrapping his arms around him, "Love you baby." Leo smiled softly as he replied. "I love you too Phil." "Leo.... W-Would you be my mate?" Phil asked softly. Leo smiled happily and hugged Phil tightly. "Yes i will." He said with tears of joy in his eyes. Jay swam over to his mate with a soft smile as he watched.
Back to top Go down

Welcome to the Pack (open slash)
Page 3 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next