Hot Mess
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A WWE/TNA roleplay site. Couples may be slash, femslash or het. Original characters are encouraged!

HomeAwardsLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Welcome to the Pack (open slash)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Lucien

Lucien

Welcome to the Pack (open slash) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Pack (open slash)   Welcome to the Pack (open slash) - Page 2 Empty26/06/11, 03:45 am

Lucien felt the bed move and in his slumber he tightened his hold on Jay, murmuring sleepy nonsense against the back of his neck.
Back to top Go down
MattieJay

MattieJay

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Pack (open slash)   Welcome to the Pack (open slash) - Page 2 Empty26/06/11, 05:14 pm

Jay felt himself being pulled closer and he looked back at his sleeping companion. Jay yawned softly and started to settle again, he's eyes starting to close. Another wolf watched through a crack in the door and 'awed' softly at the sight.
Back to top Go down
Lucien

Lucien

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Pack (open slash)   Welcome to the Pack (open slash) - Page 2 Empty27/06/11, 11:33 am

Lucien woke a few hours later; stretching with groan as his back popped and cracked. He relaxed against the sheets and looked over at Jay. The blond was resting on his stomach, his head shoved under the pillow to block out the light that was coming into the room. With a chuckle Lucien climbed from the bed and took a seat at his deck; cracking his book.

He was being groomed to one day take over the pack and as such he was expected to learn every single rule and law that his pack abided by. Not only that he had to learn their history; why they existed and what they were destined to be.

Humans and Hybrids didn't have the best of relationships and as a pack leader he had to be able to keep confrontations to a minium and help make the relations between Humans and Hybrids better.

With a deep sigh he opened the history book, the words blending together on the page as he spaced out. Truth be told Lucien didn't want to be the next leader; he didn't want the responsiblity, but as Kane's only surviving family he was slated into the spot. The only thing he looked forward to was the finding of his mate to help him rule the pack. He hoped that he found someone like his uncle Show. He needed someone to help ground him when he got too out of control like his uncle Kane.
Back to top Go down
MattieJay

MattieJay

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Pack (open slash)   Welcome to the Pack (open slash) - Page 2 Empty27/06/11, 11:33 pm

Jay woke twenty minutes later and yawned as he slowly pulled his head out from under the pillow. He ran his fingers though his hair the fix it as he sat up and looked around the room. "Morning." he said as he looked over at where Lucien was at his desk. Then he heard a knock on the door.

Leo stood outside his friend's door and knocked again. "Cien come one, you know its me." he said as he knocked once more.
Back to top Go down
Lucien

Lucien

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Pack (open slash)   Welcome to the Pack (open slash) - Page 2 Empty28/06/11, 02:52 pm

"Morning yourself sunshine." Lucien returned with a smile. "Did you sleep well last night?" He inquired as he got up and retrieved a brush from his things to hand to Jay.

The knock on the door had him rolling his eyes and he opened the door to lean against the door jam, his eyes drifting over the other wolf.

"Mornin' Leo. What's going on today? Or rather, what trouble have you managed to cause already this morning and am I going to have to protect you from the leaders again?"
Back to top Go down
MattieJay

MattieJay

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Pack (open slash)   Welcome to the Pack (open slash) - Page 2 Empty28/06/11, 07:14 pm

Jay smiled and nodded. "Yes i slept well last night." He said before saying. "Thank you." As Lucien handed his a hair brush. He watched as Lucien went and answered the door curiously.

Leo smiled at his friend. "I've not cause trouble this morning, YET. And its not the leaders i'm going to need protection from." He said with a chuckle.

Back to top Go down
Lucien

Lucien

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Pack (open slash)   Welcome to the Pack (open slash) - Page 2 Empty29/06/11, 01:56 am

Lucien arched an eyebrow at his friend. He had always been known to be vague and that was one thing that didn't fly first thing in the morning. With a shoulder shrug he moved over and sat on the edge of the bed.

"Well explain youself Leo. I'm not awake yet for your mind games."
Back to top Go down
MattieJay

MattieJay

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Pack (open slash)   Welcome to the Pack (open slash) - Page 2 Empty29/06/11, 06:46 pm

Leo rubbed the back of his head. "Well Cien, i may or may not of filled all of Phil's pepsi bottles with coke." He answered. "I don't know if he'll know it was me or not."

Jay had finished running the brush through his hair and had went to go change. When he came back out Leo gave the pup a friendly smile. "So Cien is this your pup that everyones talking about?"
Back to top Go down
Lucien

Lucien

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Pack (open slash)   Welcome to the Pack (open slash) - Page 2 Empty30/06/11, 02:05 am

Lucien blinked and wiped his hand down his face. "You did what? Leo, you know that Phil takes his pepsi very seriously." Even as he spoke with Leo his eyes tracked Jay through the room and he nodded with a smile as he looked back to Leo. "Sure is, his name is Jay." He looked over at Jay and nodded towards Leo. "Jay this early morning annoyance is Leo and fortunately my best friend. Not sure why though, shoulds let the Leaders kick his ass years ago."
Back to top Go down
MattieJay

MattieJay

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Pack (open slash)   Welcome to the Pack (open slash) - Page 2 Empty30/06/11, 04:02 am

"Hey you'd be bored without me here and besides i've been your best friend for years." Leo said with a chuckle. "And besides Phil had it coming, he stood me up last month." Jay smiled and gave a shy "Hello." Leo looked at his best friend. "I hear the a lot of the pack gave a cold welcome to the pup last night."
Back to top Go down
Lucien

Lucien

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Pack (open slash)   Welcome to the Pack (open slash) - Page 2 Empty30/06/11, 06:17 pm

Lucien scowled a bit, he didn't like the fact that Leo was still calling Jay a pup. "Hey, his name is Jay, Leo. And they did, I thought for a while that I was going to have to start a few fights last night. I don't know why they were so cold; they were that bad when I came in from the other pack. Of course it could be because my uncle is the pack leader."

He didn't know why it bothered him so but it was suddenly a source of irriation to him and had the feeling that he'd be snarling a lot if everyone kept calling Jay a pup.
Back to top Go down
MattieJay

MattieJay

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Pack (open slash)   Welcome to the Pack (open slash) - Page 2 Empty30/06/11, 11:33 pm

"Oh sorry, i didn't mean to offend." Leo said to his friend before saying to Jay. "Sorry bout that Jay." Jay shook his head. "I-Its ok you don't have to apologize." He said quiet, he was ised to being called pup. Thats all his old pack had ever called him. The only ones that had used his name, was his mother and a few close friends.
Back to top Go down
Lucien

Lucien

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Pack (open slash)   Welcome to the Pack (open slash) - Page 2 Empty01/07/11, 03:02 pm

Lucien palmed his face; still unsure why he was so upset about it. "I-it's ok Leo, I just...I don't know, it irks me. He has a name and pup is so derogatory." He looked over a Jay and smiled gently, "Besides it should only be used a term of endearment. After all Uncle Kane calls Uncle Show pup sometimes...but I won't go into detail about it though. But I guess if Jay is ok with it, then I can't complain." In front of him anyways.

Lucien made plans to make it known to the rest of the pack that Jay was to be called Jay and treated with the same respect that other members had or else they were going to answer to him. A low growl from his stomach made him laugh and he patted the angry body part as he looked back up at Leo.

"Have we missed breakfast?"
Back to top Go down
MattieJay

MattieJay

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Pack (open slash)   Welcome to the Pack (open slash) - Page 2 Empty02/07/11, 04:46 am

Jay smiled back at Lucien. Leo smiled at his friend. "I understand and i will remember to call Jay-Jay by his name. And no you guys didn't miss breakfast." Leo said with a smile, before pausing and leaning in to whisper to Lucien. "Cien becareful, some of pack were talking to your uncle's last night and this morning. They were asking when you were going to told to take a mate and then some asked when Jay was going to be made to accept a mate."
Back to top Go down
Lucien

Lucien

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Pack (open slash)   Welcome to the Pack (open slash) - Page 2 Empty02/07/11, 11:25 am

Lucien's lips curled down into a frown and his right ear twitched rapidly. It was his one dead give away that he was irratated. Why did Jay have to take a mate? It wasn't pack law that each wolf had to be mated up. In fact his Uncle Mark had been single up to the day of his passing. He could understand himself because of his position, but Jay having too to?

He patted Leo on the arm and forced a smile. "Thank Leo, I'll go have a talk with my uncles after Jay and I have gotten some food. No sense in going to see them hungry if they're gonna tell me bad news." He chcukled and looked over at Jay, genuinely smiling at the blond. "You ready for breakfast Jay?"
Back to top Go down
MattieJay

MattieJay

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Pack (open slash)   Welcome to the Pack (open slash) - Page 2 Empty04/07/11, 02:17 am

Jay smiled and nodded. Leo looked at Lucien. "I'll go with you to breakfast and to see your uncle's, ok?" He asked before he started to walk with the two of them to the dining area. Jay followed them slowly, he stopped when a big man with jet black wolf ears stepped in front of him. "Hey pup." He said with a intimadating grin. Jay nervously stepped back, he knew what the bigger wolf proably wanted. He'd dealed with other wolves trying to do the samething in his old pack often.
Back to top Go down
Lucien

Lucien

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Pack (open slash)   Welcome to the Pack (open slash) - Page 2 Empty04/07/11, 04:36 pm

Lucien had been talking with Leo about trival things, such as the newest movie that was coming out. He suddenly felt the hair on his neck rise and he turned, scowling and growling lowly as he seen that Dodge had inserted himself into Jay's way.

He headed back and stood in front of Jay, his arms crossed over his chest as he growled a lot more loudly at the larger wolf.

"Can I help you Dodge? We're on our way to breakfast." Lucien's tail swished back and forth rapidly as his ears flicked rapidly. No one was going to threathen Jay or even look cross at him while he was there, even if he had to kick each wolf's ass in the pack to get the point across.
Back to top Go down
MattieJay

MattieJay

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Pack (open slash)   Welcome to the Pack (open slash) - Page 2 Empty05/07/11, 10:00 pm

The bigger wolf get laughed. "So the great Lucien is the going to get between me trying to court the pup hmm?" Leo growled softly. The wolf just laughed again. "You may be able to drive me off but if Peter decides he likes the pup you better hope your uncles tell him no." the wolf turned and walked away. Jay's ear were back against his head worriedly at the bigger wolf's words.
Back to top Go down
Lucien

Lucien

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Pack (open slash)   Welcome to the Pack (open slash) - Page 2 Empty06/07/11, 10:20 am

Lucien scowled and moved even closer to Jay, pulling him close and nuzzling his throat in a bid to make him feel less frightened.

"Don't worry Jay, my Uncle's won't make you do anything you don't want too. The Laws of the Pack don't call for any member to be mated up except for the leaders."

He lightly nipped at Jay's ear and turned back to Leo. "Le, I'm going to go see my Uncles now; will you save us some breakfast? I have to make sure that they're not going to force Jay into anything."
Back to top Go down
MattieJay

MattieJay

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Pack (open slash)   Welcome to the Pack (open slash) - Page 2 Empty06/07/11, 08:58 pm

Jay bit his lip softly before curling close to Lucien. The soft nuzzle calmed him a little and his tail moved softly side to side. He nodded quietly at Lucien's words. Leo watched before nodding and asking. "Do you want me or Phil to go with you?"

Peter watched from the shadows quietly, his eyes trained on the pup. He smirked as he plotted.
Back to top Go down
Lucien

Lucien

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Pack (open slash)   Welcome to the Pack (open slash) - Page 2 Empty07/07/11, 03:06 pm

Lucien shook his head and threaded his fingers with Jay's leading him away towards his Uncles' chamber. He glanced repeatedly over his shoulder as if he was certain that someone was going to jump out at them.

The door was closed so Lucien knocked loudly; pulling Jay close and absentmindedly laying his head on Jay's shoulder and nuzzling his throat as they waited. Soon the door opened and Lucien straightened, still holding Jay close as he looked up at Show.

"I want to speak with Leader Kane and Leader Paul."

Show shook his head. "It has to be important Cien, you used proper etittique." He moved to the side and motioned them both in. "Come in and take a seat, I'll go get your Uncle." He smiled at Jay. "Nice to see you again; I hope my nephew has made you feel at home."

Show moved away then and Lucien pulled Jay over to the couch and pulled him down into his lap as he sat, rubbing at Jay's back as he thought. He wasn't going to let Jay get hurt, that was for certain, he just didn't realize how much he was acting as if Jay was his to hold and comfort like he was. The sound of throat clearing caughth is attention and he looked up to see both Show and Kane standing in the room; Kane's tail flicking back and forth and his face stern as Show stood a bit behind him with a slight smile as his tail hung limply to the floor.

"To what do I owe the pleasure Nephew?" Kane started off, eyeing but not saying anythng about the cuddled embrace between Lucien and Jay.

"I've heard that you're going to make Jay take a mate! That's not fair, he's no different than the rest of the pack and thus shouldn't be made too. I don't care about me, I'm suppose too. But Jay should be free to make his own decision about whether or not he wants a mate."

Kane arched an eyebrow, his ears flicking to and for. "Do you not see that it's for his protection. He's a forever pup Cien, he needs a strong mate to keep him safe and provide for him. I am merely thinking of his well being."

"But it's not fair! I brought Jay to the pack and there for he's my responsiblity to protect until he makes his mind up to take a mate and if he doesn't I have no problem giving him my protection until when ever."

"Cien.." Show started, his eyes kind as he looked between the two.

"NO! Dammit! It's not fair. Jay is his own wolf, and if you're going to push the issue then I want Jay as my mate."

Kane and Show shared a look before looking back at Lucien, Kane speaking up first. "Are you sure Cien? Do you want to take him as a mate?"

Lucien nodded. "Yes...if Jay will have me as one, I wish to protect him with my life if he wishes to take it."

Kane nodded and looked at Jay. "Pup..." He stopped with he seen Lucien glaring at him. "Jay, it's up to you. Do you take Lucien, the next leader of our pack as your mate to protect you for your days?"
Back to top Go down
MattieJay

MattieJay

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Pack (open slash)   Welcome to the Pack (open slash) - Page 2 Empty07/07/11, 09:28 pm

Jay followed Lucien to his uncles room, his tail moved slowly side to side as Lucien pulled him close again. He listened quietly as Lucien taked with his uncle Show, before following Lucien inside the room. Jay smiled shyly back at Show before following as Lucien led him over to the couch. He curled close when Lucien pulled him onto his lap, closing his eyes slightly as he rested his head on Lucien's shoulder. Jay drifted into thought as he sat curled close to Lucien. Jay bit his lip softly as the thought of wanting to stay cuddled close to the other wolf for forever. He suddenly became aware of the butterflies in his stomach.

Jay looked up when he heard Kane clear his thoat, he looked at the to big wolves across the room and listened quietly as Kane and Lucien started talking. He bit his lip softly, his ears going back as he listened before his ear suddenly jumped up in surprise when Lucien said he wanted him as his mate. Jay looked at Lucien before looking at Kane as the big wolf asked him if he accepted Lucien as his mate. Jay looked at Lucien before answering softly. "Yes i do."

Peter had silently followed Lucien and Jay to the leader's room, and had listened outside the door. He growled softly at everything he'd heard. Especially when Jay said yes to being Lucien's mate.
Back to top Go down
Lucien

Lucien

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Pack (open slash)   Welcome to the Pack (open slash) - Page 2 Empty07/07/11, 10:50 pm

Luicen's ears stood up and he grinned as he cupped Jay's face; kissing him softly before speaking. "As my mate Jay, you have nothing to worry about. I'll take care of you for the rest of your days; your happiness is my main concern and everything I do will be to make you smile." He wraps his arms around Jay and lays his head on his shoulder; feeling completely at peace with his descision.

Show cleared his throat however and looked over at Kane, speaking lowly. "You do have to secure an Heir Cien, so uh...I'm not sure how you want to go about that. You're the last in line to lead the pack for your family."

Lucien blinked and looked up. "Surely Uncle Mark...before his passing left some pups somewhere that are more than able lead, but if I have too, well Jay and I will cross that bridge when we get there."

Kane nodded his head and backed from the room, pulling Show with him and hissing at him about giving Jay and Lucien time to take in the fact that they were now mates for life; that they'd commited completely to one another.

Lucien stared into Jay's eyes, touching him gently and rubbing his back comfortably. He rested his head on Jay's shoulder and smiled widely, kissing his neck.

"Guess we won't need those two beds now." He laughed as he ran his fingers through Jay's hair.

Back to top Go down
MattieJay

MattieJay

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Pack (open slash)   Welcome to the Pack (open slash) - Page 2 Empty08/07/11, 09:00 pm

Jay kissed Lucien back before smiling softly at his new mate's words. He curled closer feeling happy and content. Jay looked at Lucien when the others started talking about securing a heir. His ears went back slightly before picking back up as his mate gently rubbed his back again. Jay smiled as Lucien laughed, "Guess not." he replied with his own soft laugh.
Back to top Go down
Lucien

Lucien

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Pack (open slash)   Welcome to the Pack (open slash) - Page 2 Empty09/07/11, 04:24 am

Lucien nuzzled his neck before standing, keeping his arm around Jays waist; wanting to keep as much contact as possible with his new mate.

"How about breakfast Jay? We can take it back to our room and we can talk things out or I can answer any questions you have for me. Or we can just hang out and do nothing." Lucien realized that he was babling and stopped with a blush, dropping his head a bit.
Back to top Go down

Welcome to the Pack (open slash)
Page 2 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next