Hot Mess
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A WWE/TNA roleplay site. Couples may be slash, femslash or het. Original characters are encouraged!

HomeAwardsLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Chasing A Dream (Zack/Nolee)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage

Chasing A Dream (Zack/Nolee) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chasing A Dream (Zack/Nolee)   Chasing A Dream (Zack/Nolee) - Page 3 Empty16/06/11, 01:58 pm

"Alright babe." Zack smiled.
Back to top Go down
Nolee_Lacroix

Nolee_Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Chasing A Dream (Zack/Nolee)   Chasing A Dream (Zack/Nolee) - Page 3 Empty16/06/11, 02:05 pm

Nolee smiled, taking him over to Zack. "Hey daddy, this is Zack Ryder."

Jerry rolled his eyes, "I know Nolee. He's the master of social media, if you have a Facebook or Myspace or Twitter or Youtube account, you'll probably find something by him. He prefers to do his actions over the web."

"Daddy don't be like this," Nolee sighed.

"Be like what? I'm simply stating the truth," Jerry shrugged.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chasing A Dream (Zack/Nolee)   Chasing A Dream (Zack/Nolee) - Page 3 Empty16/06/11, 02:07 pm

Zack looked down, a bit hurt by King's comments, especially since he'd just won the US title.
Back to top Go down
Nolee_Lacroix

Nolee_Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Chasing A Dream (Zack/Nolee)   Chasing A Dream (Zack/Nolee) - Page 3 Empty16/06/11, 02:13 pm

Nolee looked from Zack to Jerry, "Daddy he's the new United States Champion. He's gonna be the greatest United States Champion ever."

"I'll believe it when I see it. Curfews at 10, be back at the hotel by then," Jerry said walking off.

Nolee hugged Zack, "Just ignore him. He's stuck in his ways..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chasing A Dream (Zack/Nolee)   Chasing A Dream (Zack/Nolee) - Page 3 Empty16/06/11, 02:17 pm

"He's not like that on commentary.." Zack murmured, still hurt.
Back to top Go down
Nolee_Lacroix

Nolee_Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Chasing A Dream (Zack/Nolee)   Chasing A Dream (Zack/Nolee) - Page 3 Empty16/06/11, 02:22 pm

"Sometimes we have to play a character for the world to see. He's supposed to be the good guy on screen, playing opposite Micheal Cole's bad guy," Nolee replied softly. "I mean, look at you for example. You're not really a major jerk like you seem to be on tv."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chasing A Dream (Zack/Nolee)   Chasing A Dream (Zack/Nolee) - Page 3 Empty16/06/11, 02:25 pm

"Good point...but Cena likes me on screen so I can't be that bad." Zack smiled.
Back to top Go down
Nolee_Lacroix

Nolee_Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Chasing A Dream (Zack/Nolee)   Chasing A Dream (Zack/Nolee) - Page 3 Empty16/06/11, 02:28 pm

Nolee giggled, "That's true, that's true." She ran a hand through her hair, "I just wish Jerry would realize I'm not his teenage girl anymore. I'm 19 for godsakes. Treating me like a little girl should have stopped years ago. I still have a curfew, still have to watch my language when I'm around him."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chasing A Dream (Zack/Nolee)   Chasing A Dream (Zack/Nolee) - Page 3 Empty16/06/11, 02:30 pm

"Good grief, Nolee. Talk about overprotective."
Back to top Go down
Nolee_Lacroix

Nolee_Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Chasing A Dream (Zack/Nolee)   Chasing A Dream (Zack/Nolee) - Page 3 Empty16/06/11, 02:33 pm

Nolee frowned, "He's the only family I have, except for a brother who is training to be a wrestler. I guess Jerry doesn't want me to turn out like Brian did."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chasing A Dream (Zack/Nolee)   Chasing A Dream (Zack/Nolee) - Page 3 Empty16/06/11, 02:35 pm

"I understand babe."
Back to top Go down
Nolee_Lacroix

Nolee_Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Chasing A Dream (Zack/Nolee)   Chasing A Dream (Zack/Nolee) - Page 3 Empty16/06/11, 02:38 pm

Nolee smiled, "Tell me about your family?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chasing A Dream (Zack/Nolee)   Chasing A Dream (Zack/Nolee) - Page 3 Empty16/06/11, 02:40 pm

"My dad's a former champ during the WWF years."
Back to top Go down
Nolee_Lacroix

Nolee_Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Chasing A Dream (Zack/Nolee)   Chasing A Dream (Zack/Nolee) - Page 3 Empty16/06/11, 02:45 pm

Nolee looked at him, "No way! Who?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chasing A Dream (Zack/Nolee)   Chasing A Dream (Zack/Nolee) - Page 3 Empty16/06/11, 02:48 pm

"Lee Ryder." (So ya know I'm making this up)
Back to top Go down
Nolee_Lacroix

Nolee_Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Chasing A Dream (Zack/Nolee)   Chasing A Dream (Zack/Nolee) - Page 3 Empty16/06/11, 02:50 pm

Nolee gasped, "You're dad is Lee Ryder? How could I not put two and two together!?" (I figured. Lol.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chasing A Dream (Zack/Nolee)   Chasing A Dream (Zack/Nolee) - Page 3 Empty16/06/11, 02:54 pm

Zack laughed. "It's cool. Most people say we're too different to be father and son, but we're actually not."
Back to top Go down
Nolee_Lacroix

Nolee_Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Chasing A Dream (Zack/Nolee)   Chasing A Dream (Zack/Nolee) - Page 3 Empty16/06/11, 02:56 pm

"I see a lot of him in you. You're both talented superstars, very outspoken. He was a pioneer of his time, you're a pioneer of yours," Nolee laughed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chasing A Dream (Zack/Nolee)   Chasing A Dream (Zack/Nolee) - Page 3 Empty16/06/11, 02:58 pm

Zack laughed with her. "Well I don't know about that."
Back to top Go down
Nolee_Lacroix

Nolee_Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Chasing A Dream (Zack/Nolee)   Chasing A Dream (Zack/Nolee) - Page 3 Empty16/06/11, 03:01 pm

"There was something that Jerry was right about. You are on all those social media sites. You were probably the first WWE superstar to make an amazing web series, people on Twitter follow you're every word. You gain fans every day. That makes you a pioneer of sorts." Nolee smiled.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chasing A Dream (Zack/Nolee)   Chasing A Dream (Zack/Nolee) - Page 3 Empty16/06/11, 03:04 pm

"Yeah, I guess you're right." He said, giving a kiss.
Back to top Go down
Nolee_Lacroix

Nolee_Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Chasing A Dream (Zack/Nolee)   Chasing A Dream (Zack/Nolee) - Page 3 Empty16/06/11, 03:32 pm

Nolee turned bright red. She had never been kissed before. It was part of the whole, "over protective dad" thing. Sure, she had kissed guys on the cheek and had been kissed on the cheek but this? This was something else entirely.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chasing A Dream (Zack/Nolee)   Chasing A Dream (Zack/Nolee) - Page 3 Empty16/06/11, 03:37 pm

"You okay babe?"
Back to top Go down
Nolee_Lacroix

Nolee_Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Chasing A Dream (Zack/Nolee)   Chasing A Dream (Zack/Nolee) - Page 3 Empty16/06/11, 03:41 pm

Nolee nodded, "No ones...that was the first time a guy kissed me."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chasing A Dream (Zack/Nolee)   Chasing A Dream (Zack/Nolee) - Page 3 Empty16/06/11, 03:52 pm

"You serious?"
Back to top Go down

Chasing A Dream (Zack/Nolee)
Page 3 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next