Hot Mess
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A WWE/TNA roleplay site. Couples may be slash, femslash or het. Original characters are encouraged!

HomeAwardsLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Chasing A Dream (Zack/Nolee)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Nolee_Lacroix

Nolee_Lacroix

Chasing A Dream (Zack/Nolee) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chasing A Dream (Zack/Nolee)   Chasing A Dream (Zack/Nolee) - Page 2 Empty15/06/11, 11:51 pm

Nolee smiled, looking at him oddly. She had never been one for secrets. "Alright, alright. Just let me know when so I can tell daddy."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chasing A Dream (Zack/Nolee)   Chasing A Dream (Zack/Nolee) - Page 2 Empty16/06/11, 12:09 am

"How about tomorrow at 5?" He asked, momentarily forgetting Nolee was a Lawler.
Back to top Go down
Nolee_Lacroix

Nolee_Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Chasing A Dream (Zack/Nolee)   Chasing A Dream (Zack/Nolee) - Page 2 Empty16/06/11, 12:10 am

"That's fine," Nolee smiled, "I'll tell daddy when he gets done with announcing."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chasing A Dream (Zack/Nolee)   Chasing A Dream (Zack/Nolee) - Page 2 Empty16/06/11, 12:23 am

"Right, I forgot. King's your father. Man, what a pedigree you have." He laughed.
Back to top Go down
Nolee_Lacroix

Nolee_Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Chasing A Dream (Zack/Nolee)   Chasing A Dream (Zack/Nolee) - Page 2 Empty16/06/11, 12:26 am

Nolee rolled her eyes, "Please don't start on the pedigree thing. It'd be different if I was called 'Little Lawler' but..." she just looked away, "Forget I said anything>"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chasing A Dream (Zack/Nolee)   Chasing A Dream (Zack/Nolee) - Page 2 Empty16/06/11, 12:32 am

"No, no I meant that in a good way. King's an awesome guy, and I have all the respect in the world for him."
Back to top Go down
Nolee_Lacroix

Nolee_Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Chasing A Dream (Zack/Nolee)   Chasing A Dream (Zack/Nolee) - Page 2 Empty16/06/11, 12:34 am

"I didn't mean you have disrespect for him," Nolee chuckled. "When you're dads a legend, or in this case the man who raised me, you get compared to him. I'm not my dad. I'm me."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chasing A Dream (Zack/Nolee)   Chasing A Dream (Zack/Nolee) - Page 2 Empty16/06/11, 12:47 am

"What happened to your real dad?" He asked gently.
Back to top Go down
Nolee_Lacroix

Nolee_Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Chasing A Dream (Zack/Nolee)   Chasing A Dream (Zack/Nolee) - Page 2 Empty16/06/11, 12:49 am

Nolee bit her lip, looking at the ground. There was no reason to keep it from him. "When I was 4...my mom and dad died in a car accident. I don't remember it. Jerry took me in though. I've been with him since I can remember. When I turned 13 he told me about my parents, let me choose what name I wanted to go by: Lawler or Lacroix. I chose Lawler."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chasing A Dream (Zack/Nolee)   Chasing A Dream (Zack/Nolee) - Page 2 Empty16/06/11, 12:55 am

Zack immediately hugged her. He fortunately still had his parents, so he didn't have to bear her pain.
Back to top Go down
Nolee_Lacroix

Nolee_Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Chasing A Dream (Zack/Nolee)   Chasing A Dream (Zack/Nolee) - Page 2 Empty16/06/11, 12:58 am

Nolee chuckled, hugging Zack, "I'm fine. I learned a long time ago that my parents are looking down at me from the big wrestling company in the sky and they are damned proud of me."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chasing A Dream (Zack/Nolee)   Chasing A Dream (Zack/Nolee) - Page 2 Empty16/06/11, 01:07 am

"I'm sure they are. Mine, thankfully are still alive."
Back to top Go down
Nolee_Lacroix

Nolee_Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Chasing A Dream (Zack/Nolee)   Chasing A Dream (Zack/Nolee) - Page 2 Empty16/06/11, 01:08 am

"That's good, it's always good to have family," Nolee smiled.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chasing A Dream (Zack/Nolee)   Chasing A Dream (Zack/Nolee) - Page 2 Empty16/06/11, 01:16 am

"Yeah it is."
Back to top Go down
Nolee_Lacroix

Nolee_Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Chasing A Dream (Zack/Nolee)   Chasing A Dream (Zack/Nolee) - Page 2 Empty16/06/11, 01:19 am

Nolee smiled, "So, I should probably go interview John. Have nose plugs I can use for that horrible man stench of his?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chasing A Dream (Zack/Nolee)   Chasing A Dream (Zack/Nolee) - Page 2 Empty16/06/11, 01:46 am

"Regrettably no." Zack laughed.
Back to top Go down
Nolee_Lacroix

Nolee_Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Chasing A Dream (Zack/Nolee)   Chasing A Dream (Zack/Nolee) - Page 2 Empty16/06/11, 01:54 am

Nolee laughed and kissed him on the cheek again, "I'll be seeing ya."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chasing A Dream (Zack/Nolee)   Chasing A Dream (Zack/Nolee) - Page 2 Empty16/06/11, 12:54 pm

"See ya soon sweetheart." Zack smiled.
Back to top Go down
Nolee_Lacroix

Nolee_Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Chasing A Dream (Zack/Nolee)   Chasing A Dream (Zack/Nolee) - Page 2 Empty16/06/11, 01:07 pm

Nolee walked over to where the interview was going to happen and sent Zack a wink.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chasing A Dream (Zack/Nolee)   Chasing A Dream (Zack/Nolee) - Page 2 Empty16/06/11, 01:14 pm

Zack blushed a little, winking back.
Back to top Go down
Nolee_Lacroix

Nolee_Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Chasing A Dream (Zack/Nolee)   Chasing A Dream (Zack/Nolee) - Page 2 Empty16/06/11, 01:32 pm

Nolee turned back to where John was, making sure to breath out of her mouth. The interview went off without a hitch, John making sure to talk about her dad before they ever started talking about R-Truth. After the fact, Nolee took a deep breath, looking to see if Zack was still standing where he had been.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chasing A Dream (Zack/Nolee)   Chasing A Dream (Zack/Nolee) - Page 2 Empty16/06/11, 01:33 pm

Zack hadn't moved, watching the interview with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Nolee_Lacroix

Nolee_Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Chasing A Dream (Zack/Nolee)   Chasing A Dream (Zack/Nolee) - Page 2 Empty16/06/11, 01:46 pm

Nolee walked over to Zack, running a hand through her hair, "How do you think that went?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chasing A Dream (Zack/Nolee)   Chasing A Dream (Zack/Nolee) - Page 2 Empty16/06/11, 01:53 pm

"Looked good to me."
Back to top Go down
Nolee_Lacroix

Nolee_Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Chasing A Dream (Zack/Nolee)   Chasing A Dream (Zack/Nolee) - Page 2 Empty16/06/11, 01:56 pm

Nolee smiled, nodding brightly. She looked around, seeing her dad and Micheal Cole walking down the hall together, probably shooting insults at one another. In a minute she was standing, tugging on Zack's hand, "C'mon, I'll introduce you to daddy."
Back to top Go down

Chasing A Dream (Zack/Nolee)
Page 2 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next