Hot Mess
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A WWE/TNA roleplay site. Couples may be slash, femslash or het. Original characters are encouraged!

HomeAwardsLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Chasing A Dream (Zack/Nolee)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Nolee_Lacroix

Nolee_Lacroix

Chasing A Dream (Zack/Nolee) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chasing A Dream (Zack/Nolee)   Chasing A Dream (Zack/Nolee) - Page 6 Empty24/06/11, 03:14 pm

Nolee walked in, the entire bar cheering. She may have been known as little Lawler but damn were she and her brother popular backstage with the guys. Carter waved her over to a table and smiled, "Hey sis. Why ya got Ryder with yeh?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chasing A Dream (Zack/Nolee)   Chasing A Dream (Zack/Nolee) - Page 6 Empty24/06/11, 03:28 pm

"She's my girl." Zack answered proudly.
Back to top Go down
Nolee_Lacroix

Nolee_Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Chasing A Dream (Zack/Nolee)   Chasing A Dream (Zack/Nolee) - Page 6 Empty24/06/11, 03:31 pm

Carter laughed, clapping Zack on the back, "Good to see yeh could get past the old man! He's a real hound for boys getting with his little girl. Sit, have a beer with us. Nolee, it's yer turn real soon. Hope yeh picked a song."

Nolee rolled her eyes, "You know I don't do kareoke."

"Like hell yeh don't!" Carter roared with laughter, "Yeh were a talent show champ in school every year!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chasing A Dream (Zack/Nolee)   Chasing A Dream (Zack/Nolee) - Page 6 Empty24/06/11, 03:33 pm

"She was?" Zack asked, surprised.
Back to top Go down
Nolee_Lacroix

Nolee_Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Chasing A Dream (Zack/Nolee)   Chasing A Dream (Zack/Nolee) - Page 6 Empty24/06/11, 03:38 pm

"Sis can play guitar and she can sing," Carter laughed. "She ain't never lost in high school. Ever."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chasing A Dream (Zack/Nolee)   Chasing A Dream (Zack/Nolee) - Page 6 Empty24/06/11, 03:41 pm

"Wow, This I gotta see."
Back to top Go down
Nolee_Lacroix

Nolee_Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Chasing A Dream (Zack/Nolee)   Chasing A Dream (Zack/Nolee) - Page 6 Empty24/06/11, 03:45 pm

Nolee blushed, "I'm not singing I'm not good-"

Carter pracitcally pushed her outta her chair, to the stage, and then pulled Zack down in her chair. "Whoops, now yeh gotta sing cuz yer up there and someone stole yer spot at the table."

Nolee rolled her eyes, going through the book of songs until she deemed one was good enough for her. She sat down on a stool as the music began, "They say this town the stars stay up all night well I don't know, can't see em, for the glow of the neon lights and it's a long way from here to the place where the home fires burn well it's 400 miles and one left turn..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chasing A Dream (Zack/Nolee)   Chasing A Dream (Zack/Nolee) - Page 6 Empty24/06/11, 03:49 pm

"Wow she is good.." Zack admired.
Back to top Go down
Nolee_Lacroix

Nolee_Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Chasing A Dream (Zack/Nolee)   Chasing A Dream (Zack/Nolee) - Page 6 Empty24/06/11, 03:56 pm

Nolee continued, "Dear mom and dad, please send money I'm so broke that it ain't funny well I don't need much just enough to get me through. Please don't worry cuz I'm alright see I'm playing here at the bar tonight. Well this time I'm gonna make our dreams come true. Well I love you more than anything in the world love you baby girl."

Carter smirked, "Damn good. SO yeh like her huh?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chasing A Dream (Zack/Nolee)   Chasing A Dream (Zack/Nolee) - Page 6 Empty24/06/11, 04:54 pm

"Yeah I do."
Back to top Go down
Nolee_Lacroix

Nolee_Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Chasing A Dream (Zack/Nolee)   Chasing A Dream (Zack/Nolee) - Page 6 Empty24/06/11, 04:56 pm

Nolee finished her song and sat at the table, "That was eh..."

Carter smirked, "Zack said yeh were good."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chasing A Dream (Zack/Nolee)   Chasing A Dream (Zack/Nolee) - Page 6 Empty24/06/11, 05:01 pm

"It's true." Zack admitted, blushing.
Back to top Go down
Nolee_Lacroix

Nolee_Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Chasing A Dream (Zack/Nolee)   Chasing A Dream (Zack/Nolee) - Page 6 Empty24/06/11, 05:10 pm

Nolee laughed, "Alright man, it's your turn!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chasing A Dream (Zack/Nolee)   Chasing A Dream (Zack/Nolee) - Page 6 Empty24/06/11, 05:25 pm

"Well alright."
Back to top Go down
Nolee_Lacroix

Nolee_Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Chasing A Dream (Zack/Nolee)   Chasing A Dream (Zack/Nolee) - Page 6 Empty25/06/11, 12:59 am

Nolee sat there, taking a sip of Carters drink. "He's a good man and damn is he cute Nols." Carter laughed. Nolee smiled, "He's a sweetheart."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chasing A Dream (Zack/Nolee)   Chasing A Dream (Zack/Nolee) - Page 6 Empty25/06/11, 08:00 pm

Zack got up on the stage and the tune of All Star began to play.
"Somebody once told me the world is gonna roll me. I ain't the sharpest tool in the shed. She was looking kind of dumb with her finger and her thumb in the shape of an L on her forehead. Well the years start coming and they don't stop comin'.."
Back to top Go down
Nolee_Lacroix

Nolee_Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Chasing A Dream (Zack/Nolee)   Chasing A Dream (Zack/Nolee) - Page 6 Empty25/06/11, 08:11 pm

Nolee laughed. Sure she's was a country girl but she was a sucker for nerdy songs like this.

Carter playfully punched her on the shoulder, "He's pertty good!"

Nolee smiled, "He's cute..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chasing A Dream (Zack/Nolee)   Chasing A Dream (Zack/Nolee) - Page 6 Empty25/06/11, 08:18 pm

"Back to the rules and I hit the ground running. Didn't make sense not to live for fun. Your brain gets smart but your head gets dumb. So much to do, so much to see, so what's wrong with taking the back streets? You'll never know if you don't go. You'll never shine if you don't glow. Hey now you're an all star, get your game on, go play..."
Back to top Go down
Nolee_Lacroix

Nolee_Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Chasing A Dream (Zack/Nolee)   Chasing A Dream (Zack/Nolee) - Page 6 Empty25/06/11, 08:38 pm

Nolee sat back in her chair, taking a sip of her beer as she watched the crowd go crazy for Zack.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chasing A Dream (Zack/Nolee)   Chasing A Dream (Zack/Nolee) - Page 6 Empty27/06/11, 03:00 pm

Soon Zack finished the song, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Nolee_Lacroix

Nolee_Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Chasing A Dream (Zack/Nolee)   Chasing A Dream (Zack/Nolee) - Page 6 Empty28/06/11, 09:47 pm

Nolee clapped loudly,whooting her boyfriend.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chasing A Dream (Zack/Nolee)   Chasing A Dream (Zack/Nolee) - Page 6 Empty28/06/11, 10:54 pm

Zack shyly got off the stage.
Back to top Go down
Nolee_Lacroix

Nolee_Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Chasing A Dream (Zack/Nolee)   Chasing A Dream (Zack/Nolee) - Page 6 Empty28/06/11, 10:56 pm

Nolee laughed, "That was good baby!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chasing A Dream (Zack/Nolee)   Chasing A Dream (Zack/Nolee) - Page 6 Empty29/06/11, 11:23 pm

"It was?"
Back to top Go down
Nolee_Lacroix

Nolee_Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Chasing A Dream (Zack/Nolee)   Chasing A Dream (Zack/Nolee) - Page 6 Empty30/06/11, 12:08 am

"You got, like, tons of cheers."
Back to top Go down

Chasing A Dream (Zack/Nolee)
Page 6 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next