A WWE/TNA roleplay site. Couples may be slash, femslash or het. Original characters are encouraged!

HomeAwardsSearchRegisterLog in

Hearing Rumours (For Nolee)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 25  Next
AuthorMessage

Hearing Rumours (For Nolee) Empty
PostSubject: Hearing Rumours (For Nolee)   Hearing Rumours (For Nolee) Empty20/07/11, 02:33 am

Brian Kendrick arrived at the Impact Zone a little later than he usually would, he'd heard he was going to be put in a new storyline with someone and had been up most of the night thinking about it.
He'd been wondering who was going to be in the storyline with him. Kendrick hoped it was someone he knew, he wasn't very good with strangers; but he was beginning to doubt it as he made his way to the locker rooms as he heard rumours of a new person joining them on Impact tonight.

'If it's the new person, I hope they're at least nice...' Kendrick thought, assuming he was being put in a normal feud, thinking the new person people were talking about would be a guy.

He yawned as he walked, carrying his bag in one hand and rubbing his eyes with the other, barely watching where he was even going.
Back to top Go down
Nolee_Lacroix

Nolee_Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Hearing Rumours (For Nolee)   Hearing Rumours (For Nolee) Empty20/07/11, 02:38 am

Nolee had not expected to be fired by Vince McMahon. Her father had always been a loyal employee so she figured she'd be just as welcome as he would be. She was wrong. Turns out Vince didn't like a woman coming into the business wanting to be every bit as good as the men, so she was promptly fired. That's when Hogan had called. He had offered her a contract, even offered her the chance to be able to fight men. So she had jumped on that chance.

Today was her first day and she was supposed to meet Eric and Hogan in their office. She made her way through the hall, letting out an "oof" as she ran into someone.

"Oh my god, sir I'm so sorry!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hearing Rumours (For Nolee)   Hearing Rumours (For Nolee) Empty20/07/11, 02:52 am

Kendrick was in a daze, exhausted from his lack of sleep and hadn't even noticed the person coming his way until they crashed into each other. He steadied himself and hung his bag over a shoulder, barely paying attention to the voice of the person who apologised to him.

"It's ok really, I should look where I'm going..." He brushed his hair out of his face and looked up, staring wide-eyed at the person in front of him. "Oh...um hello. I haven't seen you around here before have I?" He asked shyly.

Back to top Go down
Nolee_Lacroix

Nolee_Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Hearing Rumours (For Nolee)   Hearing Rumours (For Nolee) Empty20/07/11, 03:14 am

"Oh its okay it was my fault," Nolee said running her hand through her hair. She recognized the young man as Brian Kendrick. His wide eyed look made her smile a bit. "I'm the new girl, Nolee."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hearing Rumours (For Nolee)   Hearing Rumours (For Nolee) Empty20/07/11, 03:38 am

"Oh so you're the one they're talking about?" Kendrick asked, slightly embarassed after thinking the newcomer would be male. "Nice to meet you Nolee, Brian Kendrick." He held out a hand to her as he introduced himself, not knowing she already knew who he was.
Back to top Go down
Nolee_Lacroix

Nolee_Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Hearing Rumours (For Nolee)   Hearing Rumours (For Nolee) Empty20/07/11, 03:43 am

Nolee smiled, "I was traveling with my adopted father in the WWE for a while. I heard about you on Smackdown once or twice. I must be the one everyone's talking about. I'm the next WWE superstar that Hogan and Bischoff stole from WWE."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hearing Rumours (For Nolee)   Hearing Rumours (For Nolee) Empty20/07/11, 03:54 am

"Well that does explain why everyone was talking about you," Kendrick said, returning the smile. "They seem to have stolen a lot of the ex-WWE stars lately. Don't worry, around here you'll actually get a fair go." He added.

He'd spoken to all the other ex-WWE stars who'd joined them on TNA lately, most of them complained about McMahon's people not giving them a fair go.
Back to top Go down
Nolee_Lacroix

Nolee_Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Hearing Rumours (For Nolee)   Hearing Rumours (For Nolee) Empty20/07/11, 04:00 am

"I hope so," Nolee laughed, "Vince told me that I wasn't allowed to fight the men like I wanted to. Something about women being the kind you look at but you don't let have the real hype."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hearing Rumours (For Nolee)   Hearing Rumours (For Nolee) Empty20/07/11, 04:17 am

"Ah yes," Kendrick nodded in understanding "That sounds like him. Then again, some of the girls over there the guys wouldn't want to wrestle anyway. So where were you headed before we crashed?" He tilted his head slightly to one side, a curious expression on his face.
Back to top Go down
Nolee_Lacroix

Nolee_Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Hearing Rumours (For Nolee)   Hearing Rumours (For Nolee) Empty20/07/11, 04:20 am

"I would love to wrestle some of the guys there to prove I could do it," Nolee shrugged, "And I was heading to Hogan and Bischoff's office."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hearing Rumours (For Nolee)   Hearing Rumours (For Nolee) Empty20/07/11, 04:38 am

Kendrick smiled, figuring she probably could actually beat some of the WWE guys he'd seen lately, then suddenly looked worried when Nolee said where she was headed.
"Oh sorry, I'm not holding you up am I? If you have a set time to be there Hogan and Bischoff can be pretty strict..." He put a hand to his mouth as he worried, watching her nervously.
Back to top Go down
Nolee_Lacroix

Nolee_Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Hearing Rumours (For Nolee)   Hearing Rumours (For Nolee) Empty20/07/11, 04:01 pm

Nolee smiled, "You're not bothering me at all. I should get there but I bet Hogan and Bischoff aren't as mean as they seem to be." she noticed the look on his face and made a mental note that it was almost adorable. "We should really meet up sometime later. You can give me the grand tour?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hearing Rumours (For Nolee)   Hearing Rumours (For Nolee) Empty20/07/11, 10:39 pm

"Well that's good that I'm not bothering you," Kendrick said as he moved his hand away from his mouth and sighed in relief. "They're sometimes mean...but mostly just strict when it comes to being on time." He brushed his hair out of his face again and nodded "I can give you a tour, though there's not much here besides their office, locker rooms and the ring."
Back to top Go down
Nolee_Lacroix

Nolee_Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Hearing Rumours (For Nolee)   Hearing Rumours (For Nolee) Empty21/07/11, 01:32 am

"Well then you can help me make friends," Nolee nodded. With a smile, she made her way into Bischoff and Hogans, office, part of her gut extremely nervous.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hearing Rumours (For Nolee)   Hearing Rumours (For Nolee) Empty21/07/11, 03:42 am

Nodding, Kendrick replied with a nervous "Uh...ok," Before he could say anything else, Nolee had already gone. "I'll see you later then..." He added, even though he knew she wouldn't hear it.

Back to top Go down
Nolee_Lacroix

Nolee_Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Hearing Rumours (For Nolee)   Hearing Rumours (For Nolee) Empty21/07/11, 03:54 am

After her meeting, Nolee was almost wondering why she had come to TNA. The first part of the meeting she had been yelled at and the second she was told that she was getting put in a story line with Brian. "Just great" she thought to herself as she looked for her locker room, "I'm going to have to fight the first guy here who was nice to me. Go figure..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hearing Rumours (For Nolee)   Hearing Rumours (For Nolee) Empty21/07/11, 07:00 am

Once Nolee had headed to meet Hogan and Bischoff, Brian had gone to his locker room to put his bag away, deciding not to put on his wrestling gear yet; he hadn't even checked if he had a match tonight yet.
He was on his way to see if Nolee was out of her meeting yet when he saw her walking the opposite way to him.

"Hey, are you ok?" He asked, seeing the look on her face. "I was just coming to look for you..."

Back to top Go down
Nolee_Lacroix

Nolee_Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Hearing Rumours (For Nolee)   Hearing Rumours (For Nolee) Empty21/07/11, 02:38 pm

As soon as she heard Brian's voice she put a brave face on. The last thing she needed was for anyone here to think that she was weak. "Oh, yeah, I'll be fine," she lied bravely, "I was just shocked they put me in a storyline with you is all."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hearing Rumours (For Nolee)   Hearing Rumours (For Nolee) Empty22/07/11, 09:20 am

Brian smiled when Nolee said she'd be fine, but the smile quickly vanished when she mentioned the storyline. "Really? W-what kind of storyline...?" Brian suddenly felt nervous as if it was his first day, not hers.
Back to top Go down
Nolee_Lacroix

Nolee_Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Hearing Rumours (For Nolee)   Hearing Rumours (For Nolee) Empty22/07/11, 07:07 pm

"Well um...see...the reason I came here was so that I could prove to the world that girls are every bit as tough as girls..." Nolee sheepishly said, "I think they are putting us in a few matches against each other."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hearing Rumours (For Nolee)   Hearing Rumours (For Nolee) Empty22/07/11, 07:55 pm

"Against each other?" Brian stared at her in shock. "You mean...I'd have to...hit you?" As he spoke, the colour drained from his face "What if...what if I hurt you?" He worried; it wasn't that he thought he was too strong for her, Brian had just always been taught not to hit girls.
Back to top Go down
Nolee_Lacroix

Nolee_Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Hearing Rumours (For Nolee)   Hearing Rumours (For Nolee) Empty22/07/11, 08:01 pm

"Don't worry," Nolee smiled, "I know how to take a hit and I can hit with the best of them to. Don't be worried about if you're going to hurt me or not. I'll be totally fine."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hearing Rumours (For Nolee)   Hearing Rumours (For Nolee) Empty22/07/11, 10:05 pm

"Are you sure you'll be ok?" Brian had a bad habit of worrying too much "I don't want to hurt you at all..." He looked down at the ground, hoping he didn't look as nervous as he felt.
Back to top Go down
Nolee_Lacroix

Nolee_Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Hearing Rumours (For Nolee)   Hearing Rumours (For Nolee) Empty22/07/11, 10:08 pm

Nolee laughed, "I'll definitly be fine. It's part of me, a tough skin." She ran her hand through her hair, "So my tour and introduction to people? Am I still going to get that or am I the enemy now?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hearing Rumours (For Nolee)   Hearing Rumours (For Nolee) Empty22/07/11, 10:37 pm

"What? Oh no, you're not my enemy, definitely not. Of course you still get the tour." Brian said as he looked back up at her, smiling again. "I might not be able to introduce you to evryone just yet though, they're probably all getting ready for the show."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hearing Rumours (For Nolee)   Hearing Rumours (For Nolee) Empty

Back to top Go down

Hearing Rumours (For Nolee)
Page 1 of 25Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 25  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hot Mess :: At Work :: Total Nonstop Action-
Jump to: