Hot Mess
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A WWE/TNA roleplay site. Couples may be slash, femslash or het. Original characters are encouraged!

HomeAwardsLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Powers (for Nolee & Belle)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
MattieJay

MattieJay

Powers (for Nolee & Belle) Empty
PostSubject: Powers (for Nolee & Belle)   Powers (for Nolee & Belle) Empty29/06/11, 06:41 am

Jay Reso smiled as he tended the plants in his shop, making a small plant bloom beautifully. He focused his powerson the smallest weaks flower and made it bloom. He looked up as a man walked in. "Jay Reso?" he asked. Jay nodded "Thats me." he answered. The man smiled. "My boss would like to meet you and see your powers in action. Jay stared at the man "How do you know about...." The man laughed "We have our ways."

Phil Brooks was walking in park useing his powers to make it rain on everyone else but him when a man walked towards him "Phil Brooks?" Phil nodded slowly. 'Yeah?" The man grinned "My boss would like to meet you."

Brett DiBiase sat with his arms folded as he mannipulate the computer in front of him with his powers. He looked up as a man walked towards him. "Your coming with me."

Alex looked as other people were place in the room that had been his home for a few years.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Powers (for Nolee & Belle)   Powers (for Nolee & Belle) Empty29/06/11, 09:33 pm

Belle walked down the street lighting her own way with her fire powers. She had checked to make sure no one was around and could put it out at a moments notice. Belle loved her power. Then suddenly, so fast Belle didn't see it, a man appeared in front of her. "Belle Moore?" The man asked, his voice deep. "Yes. What do you want?" Belle asked suspiciously. "You to come with me." Then he grabbed her and put her in a room with 4 guy and only 3 girls including herself.

Swimming with the dolphins at the Sea World where Amy sometimes volunteered Amy swam up for air. She didn't need it often, sometimes not for long periods of time. Amy could even control the water around her. Breaking the surface she noticed a man in the shadows. "Can I help you?" Amy yelled over to him and saw him smirk. "Well, it depends if your Amy Hennigan." He replied back and walked towards her till he stood just outside of the tank. "Yes, Im her." Amy got the feeling she shouldnt have told him she was. This was confirmed when he rached out and grabbed her. "Your coming with me. My boss wished to see you." Amy didn't fight. After he put her in a car and they drove for a while he took her out. Amy was shoved into a room with others that looked about her age.
Back to top Go down
Nolee_Lacroix

Nolee_Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Powers (for Nolee & Belle)   Powers (for Nolee & Belle) Empty29/06/11, 10:24 pm

Carter walked down the street, shoulders squared. He hated the city, mainly for its lack of animals. People were more ruthless than even the wolves that lived out in the woods near him. As he walked, Carter saw two men appear in front of him. "Can I help yeh boys?" "Yes you sure can. Are you Carter Lacroix?" "As a matter of fact, I am." "Your coming with us." the men said. Nolee sat alone in her cell, an encyclopedia open on her lap but her attention more focused on the television that was playing The Lion king.
Back to top Go down
MattieJay

MattieJay

PostSubject: Re: Powers (for Nolee & Belle)   Powers (for Nolee & Belle) Empty29/06/11, 10:40 pm

Jay sat nervously in the huge metal room. He felt cut of from plants and nature, he hated the feeling. Jay bit his lip as he looked at the others in the room. He was starting to get really depressed from the feeling of being cut off. Jay really needed to have his plants. He suddenly remembered he had some of his seeds in his pocket. He got a seed out and started to make it grow. Jay started to relax a little.

Phil sighed, he'd been stuck in here for hours and he was getting a little pissed. Not to menction hot, he focused his power and made a breeze go though the room.

Alex looked around the room at the new people, that the man had brought.

Brett watched the room quietly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Powers (for Nolee & Belle)   Powers (for Nolee & Belle) Empty29/06/11, 10:50 pm

Belle didn't like closed spaces. Like her very own power it made her feel suffocated and like she couldn't expand. Belle looked over at one of the guys with short black hair he seemed to be here the longest. She leaned against the wall and put fire into her hand. It relaxed Belle slightly. "What the hell do these guy fucking want?" Belle asked suddenly. She was hot headed and impatient so standing around was annoying her to the point where she wanted to explode.

Amy sat agiant the wall looking around. Other than being here none of them looked like they had anything in common. Hell the girl with the fire had multi colored hair seemed to have an attitude problem. The guys seemed really quiet.
The fire near her didn't bother her as much as it would normally. There was no water for her to control. She felt cut off from her nature. Amy looked around. "They are gonna make us wait here. Whats everyone's names anyways?" Amy decided that they were probably gonna be stuck here, mie as well get to know names
Back to top Go down
Nolee_Lacroix

Nolee_Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Powers (for Nolee & Belle)   Powers (for Nolee & Belle) Empty29/06/11, 10:55 pm

Carter paced the room, akin to a caged animal. He hated being stuck in a room like this. There wasn't enough room for him. He looked at the girls, sure they weren't his type but he had never been into members of the fairer sex. One girl was controlling fire, one boy seemed to have power over plants, and judging by the breeze someone had control over weather. He looked at the girl who had asked for names, "Carter." Nolee heard commotion from the cell down the hall and focused all her attention on it.
Back to top Go down
MattieJay

MattieJay

PostSubject: Re: Powers (for Nolee & Belle)   Powers (for Nolee & Belle) Empty29/06/11, 11:09 pm

"I'm Jay." Jay answered softly as he looked up from the small plant blooming in his hand. He smiled softly as he looked a the others, before blushing slightly as he locked eyes with Carter.

Phil sighed before gaving a small smile. "Phil Brooks but you can call me Punk if you want."

"Brett." Answered Brett quietly.

"I'm Alex, i've been here for about five years." Alex said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Powers (for Nolee & Belle)   Powers (for Nolee & Belle) Empty30/06/11, 08:17 am

"Belle." She answered shortly before looking back at the guy with short black hair who said his name was Alex. "5 years? Who else has been here that long?" Belle would die if she was here for 5 years.

"Amy." Looking around there didnt appear to be a way out. There wasn't anything but them in this damn room.
Back to top Go down
Nolee_Lacroix

Nolee_Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Powers (for Nolee & Belle)   Powers (for Nolee & Belle) Empty01/07/11, 10:51 pm

Carter shook his head, "Oh no...no no no! I can't be here for five years!"

Nolee heard Alex's voice and frowned when two men led her out of her cell and to the new room. "We need you to gain their trust," they ordered.
Nolee knew she had to comply so as she was thrown in, she acted (with much enthusiasm) as if she was angry.
Back to top Go down
MattieJay

MattieJay

PostSubject: Re: Powers (for Nolee & Belle)   Powers (for Nolee & Belle) Empty04/07/11, 03:18 am

Jay bit his lip. "F-Five years?"
Phil swallowed hard and asked. "How did you stand it?"
Alex shrugged and didn't answer.
Brett looked at the new person.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Powers (for Nolee & Belle)   Powers (for Nolee & Belle) Empty04/07/11, 10:00 am

Belle checked out the new girl who was just thrown in. Walking past her and to the door Belle put her fire in her hand and tried to melt through. It wasn't working. The more it didn't work the madder she got. Belle got so mad the bottom of her hair caught fire.

Titling her head to the side Amy took in the new girl before turning back to everyone else. "I can't be here for 5 years. I can't be cut off from water that much. Even now I want water." Amy looked back to the girl. "Im Amy. Who are you and please tell me you have water. I feel cut off." She said it fast but clearly.
Back to top Go down
Carter Lacroix

Carter Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Powers (for Nolee & Belle)   Powers (for Nolee & Belle) Empty04/07/11, 12:07 pm

Nolee calmly brushed off the bottom of her skirt and looked at the others in the room, "My name is Nolee Lacroix. I'm a prisoner, much as yourselves."

Carter looked at her, "Lacroix? Must be a common last name. I aint' go no family."
Back to top Go down
MattieJay

MattieJay

PostSubject: Re: Powers (for Nolee & Belle)   Powers (for Nolee & Belle) Empty05/07/11, 12:24 pm

Jay watched quietly, he really needed out of there soon.
Phil made a small rain cloud and sent it over to Amy before making it rain on her.
Alex looked at her. "Why did they move you to this room Nolee?"
Brett couldn't take his eyes off Nolee.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Powers (for Nolee & Belle)   Powers (for Nolee & Belle) Empty05/07/11, 08:07 pm

Belle sighed giving up and walking back to the group. She watched as everyone converged and joined them. Looking around and for some reason felt like for the first time she wasnt the only one that was considered a freak.

Amy smiled over to the man named Phil enjoying the water. Any water was fine with her. "Thank you Phil." She turned to Nolee and titled ehr head.
Back to top Go down
Nolee_Lacroix

Nolee_Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Powers (for Nolee & Belle)   Powers (for Nolee & Belle) Empty07/07/11, 09:29 pm

Nolee shrugged, "Probably to associate with all of you."

Carter rubbed his arms, "We need to get out of here, now."
Back to top Go down
MattieJay

MattieJay

PostSubject: Re: Powers (for Nolee & Belle)   Powers (for Nolee & Belle) Empty08/07/11, 04:23 pm

Jay nodded slowly.
Phil smiled at Amy. "No problem."
Alex raised a brow but didn't say anything.
"Is the lock electronice?" Brett asked softly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Powers (for Nolee & Belle)   Powers (for Nolee & Belle) Empty08/07/11, 09:13 pm

Belle inspected the lock a little more. Fire didn't do anything to the damn lock. "It might be Brett." She looked at it and touched it. Fire didn't work so she wondered if it was electric.

"So you've been here a long time too?" Amy questioned while absently controlling the rain water. It soothed her
Back to top Go down
Carter Lacroix

Carter Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Powers (for Nolee & Belle)   Powers (for Nolee & Belle) Empty09/07/11, 11:41 pm

Nolee nodded, "Yes, but there is no use trying to get out. They just want to help us here."

Carter raised an eye and let out a sharp laugh that sounded extremely similar to a bark, "They just want to help us? Yer wrong!"
Back to top Go down
MattieJay

MattieJay

PostSubject: Re: Powers (for Nolee & Belle)   Powers (for Nolee & Belle) Empty10/07/11, 03:57 pm

Jay bit his lip hard at Nolee and Carter's words.
Phil just raised his brow.
Alex shook his head. "Carter's right, they don't want to help us."
Brett went to the lock and opened it.
Back to top Go down
Carter Lacroix

Carter Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Powers (for Nolee & Belle)   Powers (for Nolee & Belle) Empty10/07/11, 04:00 pm

Nolee looked at the door and then at the others, "If you want to end up hurt, then fine, walk through that door. If not, then stay in here."

Carter snarled, "I'll be leaving with the rest of you."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Powers (for Nolee & Belle)   Powers (for Nolee & Belle) Empty10/07/11, 04:58 pm

Belle crossed her arms and looked at Nolee. "I will not sit here and be controlled and experimented on or whatever they want to do." She took a step towards the door.

"Im with them." Amy said simply
Back to top Go down
MattieJay

MattieJay

PostSubject: Re: Powers (for Nolee & Belle)   Powers (for Nolee & Belle) Empty10/07/11, 05:01 pm

Jay got up quickly and went to the door.
Phil got up as well and moved towards the door.
Alex stepped outside the door.
Brett smiled.
Back to top Go down
Nolee_Lacroix

Nolee_Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Powers (for Nolee & Belle)   Powers (for Nolee & Belle) Empty17/07/11, 08:14 pm

Nolee shook her head, "They'll just hunt you down again, they won't let you get away."

Carter shook his head, "I don't know about all of yeh but I'm ready to fight people."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Powers (for Nolee & Belle)   Powers (for Nolee & Belle) Empty17/07/11, 11:57 pm

To answer Cater, Belle smirked and put fire into her hands. She love fighting and was no stranger to it. She took a step towards the door intending to leave with the others

Amy sent Nolee a sad look. "We cant just stay here. I cant at least."
Back to top Go down
MattieJay

MattieJay

PostSubject: Re: Powers (for Nolee & Belle)   Powers (for Nolee & Belle) Empty18/07/11, 12:29 am

Jay stood up and went over to Carter, he made a vine coil around his hand. "I'm ready."
Phil grinned as he also stepped forward with a strong gust of wind.
Brett nodded too, "I want out of this place."
Alex looked at Nolee. "I need out of here Nolee five years is too long."
Back to top Go down

Powers (for Nolee & Belle)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next