Hot Mess
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A WWE/TNA roleplay site. Couples may be slash, femslash or het. Original characters are encouraged!

HomeAwardsLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Stealing Cinderella(OPEN)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage

Stealing Cinderella(OPEN) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stealing Cinderella(OPEN)   Stealing Cinderella(OPEN) - Page 5 Empty02/07/11, 09:59 pm

Touching fabric after fabric Amy examined each one. "Pick a color. And a material." She picked up a material that she knew from expierence breathed well for wrestlers. Amy found the same material in black and brought it over to Kevin. Kneeling down she put it against his leg just to see if it stretched around.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stealing Cinderella(OPEN)   Stealing Cinderella(OPEN) - Page 5 Empty03/07/11, 09:48 am

Kevin stood still while she measured and stretched the fabric, his head tiltled to the side as he watched her. She knew her stuff, the material she had breathed well against the skin and he was partial to it.

"Uhh, black and red. My gimmick is a Vampire." He stated matter a factly.

It was the one thing he loved about his gimmick, he could really be himself and no one was the wiser about it. Besides everyone loved the out there gimmicks and to date in the indy circuit his was the most out there.

"Are you able to do something with a Victorian flair to it?" He asked as he fingered a deep red brocade in the same type of material.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stealing Cinderella(OPEN)   Stealing Cinderella(OPEN) - Page 5 Empty03/07/11, 11:06 am

Standing Amy titled her head to the side. "What do you mean?" She asked stnading on her toes to get some red and black material. Amy hated being short simply because she always had to stretch to get something.

Doing vampire gimmicks was nothing new to her seeing as how she did Christian's ring tights for his vampire gimmick. Some were better at it than others and Amy wondered if Kevin was. She had a feeling he was.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stealing Cinderella(OPEN)   Stealing Cinderella(OPEN) - Page 5 Empty03/07/11, 08:19 pm

Kevin pulled out his phone and brought up a picture of his first set of gear, it looked nearly similar to Christian's old gear with the puffy shirt, but his was tighter and a deep brilliant red and the chest had the lace up front that was closed with leather cording. His pants were the clingy material that shaped to his legs and left nothing to imagination of anyone and around his through hung a simple leather cord. His hair then had been a bit longer so it was tied back in a ponytail very much like the one that Triple H had worn while in his blue blood gimmick.

"Something like that. I've always like the more Victorian look. The only thing I was missing in this picture was a long Great Coat that was like Helmsley's back in the day."

His mind drifted back to when he dressed like that all the time as it was period correct; he missed the old days sometimes. He shook his head and moved over behind Amy and reached up to get the material she'd been reaching for; pressing himself flush against her back to do so. When he registered the position they were in he backed off and handed her the material with a light blush covering his cheeks. He wasn't emabarrassed; it was the flush of lust that she always made him feel when they were near one another. He cleared his throat and held the material out for her.

"Sorry about Amy, but here you go."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stealing Cinderella(OPEN)   Stealing Cinderella(OPEN) - Page 5 Empty03/07/11, 08:26 pm

Taking the material looking down as she put her hair behind her ears she smiled. "Yeah I could do that. I'd have to get your measurments." Amy always liked the Victorian look and she couldn't deny that Kevin looked good in it. She could see it in her mind already. Maybe black tights with a red shirt. The shirt would be the hardest but not the first time she did it either. "Did you want the coat too?"

Turning to look over at Kevin Amy smiled simply. When he pressed against her she had enjoye the feeling of his heat and missed it when he moved away. Suddenly her phone vibrated and with a sorry look she pulled it out and saw a text from her ex asking for his things and that he was at the apartment. "Can we get the material and go? Its all I really need and my ex needs some of his things." Sighing she looked up at Kevin.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stealing Cinderella(OPEN)   Stealing Cinderella(OPEN) - Page 5 Empty03/07/11, 08:44 pm

Kevin nodded. "If you want to do the coat; it's really not that big a deal, I'm sure there's some costume store that has one in stock."

The look on Amy's face told Kevin more then he needed to know about the situation and he spoke lowly; his voice suddenly a little deeper than normal.

"Do you want me to come with you? Do you think he'll cause some trouble of some sort?"

There had always been something about ex's that made Kevin's skin crawl, they either were complete douches that wanted to cause trouble even though it wasn't their right to do so, or they were creepily nice and the other party ended up dead in a ditch. Granted not all were that way, some quite and stayed out of their ex's lives and some were better friends once they split. He just had the natural protective instinct to Amy and wanted to make sure that she was going to be ok.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stealing Cinderella(OPEN)   Stealing Cinderella(OPEN) - Page 5 Empty03/07/11, 09:04 pm

"Well, you live there anyways." Amy looked up at him. She didn't know if he would cause issues. Tom, that was his name. Paying Amy gathered the materials and took Kevins hand in hers. Tom was impatient and she didn't want to deal with it. Walking with Kevin's hand in her's Amy felt comfortable.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stealing Cinderella(OPEN)   Stealing Cinderella(OPEN) - Page 5 Empty04/07/11, 04:40 pm

Kevin nodded at the obvious statment and when Amy took his hand he squeezed it gently; a silent testimony that he wouldn't let anything happen to her. The walk back to the apartment wasn't long and he fitted his key into the security lock; holding the door open for Amy and taking her hand once again as they moved into the lobby. He didn't really have a bad feeling about the meeting but his senses were on high alert and he was thankful that he'd fed the night before.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stealing Cinderella(OPEN)   Stealing Cinderella(OPEN) - Page 5 Empty04/07/11, 09:57 pm

Amy squeezed Kevins hand back carrying the bags to her door. Tom was leaning on the wall and didn't appear to see them. Keeping a hold of Kevin's hand Amy unlocked the door without a word. Tom made no motion to move into the door but instead was looking at the man holding Amy's hand. She saw him size kevin up and rolled her eyes. "Go ahead." Amy said waiting.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stealing Cinderella(OPEN)   Stealing Cinderella(OPEN) - Page 5 Empty06/07/11, 10:06 am

Kevin stood still, his eyes cold as he eyed the other man. He really had no desire to tangle with the man; he'd rather just he get his things and go on his way, leaving him and Amy to spend more time together. Civilly he nodded his head at Tom and looked back at Amy, smiling he leaned in and brushed a kiss across her lips, taking the bag of material and moving into the apartment, lacing their fingers and pulling Amy with him.

He knew that he was acting like a jealous boyfriend but he couldn't help it, he kept his hand secured with Amy's and pulled her close, holding her so that he was looking at Tom over her shoulder; daring him to start something.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stealing Cinderella(OPEN)   Stealing Cinderella(OPEN) - Page 5 Empty06/07/11, 12:15 pm

Tom rolled his eyes. He didn't like how all he could do was sit and watch. Sighing he went into the back rooms and started gathering his things.

Amy leaned into Kevin with a small smile. She shut her eyes hearing Tom in the back grabbing everything. Standing on her toes Amy brushed her lips against his and took the bags. "So when do you have to go work?" she asked setting the bags on the table and turning back to him. She went to go take a step towards him when Tom walked right through and to the door. Shrugging she continued on the way and stood infront of Kevin. Amy looked up at him smiling but also sad that he would have to go eventually.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stealing Cinderella(OPEN)   Stealing Cinderella(OPEN) - Page 5 Empty07/07/11, 01:26 am

Kevin looked at watch. It was only 5:30, he had time. "I'm good."

He grinned as he rested his hands on her hips; studiously ignoring Tom. The man hadn't caused any issues so he relaxed a bit, smiling and teasing light kisses to Amy's lips.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stealing Cinderella(OPEN)   Stealing Cinderella(OPEN) - Page 5 Empty07/07/11, 12:37 pm

Amy pouted a little and stood on her toes. "No fair teasing." She smiled innocently and pulled him closer. Amy smirked as she kissed him lightly and put her arms around his neck. She pulled away still smiling. "Not nice is it?" Amy teased before kissing him again fully
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stealing Cinderella(OPEN)   Stealing Cinderella(OPEN) - Page 5 Empty07/07/11, 03:10 pm

Kevin returned her pout before laughing and shaking his head. "I promise I'll never tease again."

He held on tight as he deepened the kiss, his tongue sweeping around her mouth intimately before he broke the kiss with a pant and pulled away. He stared down and took a ragged breath; he couldn't fight the need to do so again, so he took her lips again, this time gently and lovingly as he stroked her back. When they broke apart that time he smiled boyishly.

"You have a way of doing that to me all the time. Why can't I stop kissing you?" He asked, aware that he was very close to giving his undead Vampire life to Amy to hold and command him as she pleased.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stealing Cinderella(OPEN)   Stealing Cinderella(OPEN) - Page 5 Empty07/07/11, 07:43 pm

Amy panted softly but smiled up at Kevin enjoying the feeling of him rubbing her back. She liked how he could switch from kissing her deeply to gently while creating the same feeling in her. Amy played with Kevins hair thinking. "Probably for the reason I can't stop kissing you."

She continued to play lightly with his hair while kissing his cheek to his jaw line before meeting his lips. "And cause Im that irresistable." Amy said against his lips before seperating from his lips.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stealing Cinderella(OPEN)   Stealing Cinderella(OPEN) - Page 5 Empty08/07/11, 02:15 pm

Kevin laughed as he reluctantly let his hands fall away. This deep emotion wasn't new to him but it'd been a long time coming and Kevin wasn't going to let it go easily. He loved the way her fingers felt in his hair and he leaned into her touch, his brain shutting and down the words of bondment springing to his lips. He took a deep breath, the first word out of his mouth before he could stop himself.

"My lady.." Before he could go any further he stopped and took a deep breath, smiling as he searched her eyes; it was too early for what was going through his brain so he changed directions, letting his words drop and just kissing her lips gently.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stealing Cinderella(OPEN)   Stealing Cinderella(OPEN) - Page 5 Empty08/07/11, 02:35 pm

Amy giggled before pulling away and grabbing the bags. She left for a moment putting the bags into her spare room. Amy was sure Kevin was going to say something important and was curious as to what it was. She wanted to know. Amy was new to whatever feeling he brought up in her. Never had she felt it before seeing as how she pushed people away. Thats how she liked it but with Kevin she just wanted to pull him closer and closer. Coming back out she smiled and kissed his cheek. Taking his hand she led him to the couch and sat waiting for him to sit with her. When he did Amy didn't let go of his hand but instead traced patterns with her fingers on his arm.

"So what exactly is your persona at work?" She turned her body towards him. Amy liked all the different persona's and characters that were in the wrestling world. They were all similar but so different at the same time. As she continued to draw patterns onto Kevin's skin with her finger she looked him in the eyes. Everytime she did Amy was sure he could see all the wat to her soul. "And what were going to say earlier?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stealing Cinderella(OPEN)   Stealing Cinderella(OPEN) - Page 5 Empty10/07/11, 05:21 am

"Well, I'm a vampire. I'm overly agressive and dark and have no problem fighting dirty. I come out in total darkness and stalk the ring before climbing into it and starting on my opponent. I acutally rather like it, even if I'm helping sterotyping Vampires."

Kevin laughed heartily even though he'd admitted to Amy that he wasn't of her world. That was one major thing with wrestling that he loved, he could openly say that he was a Vampire and no one would look at him strangely for it.

He swallowed as he looked away, he should have known that a woman of Amy's intelligence would have caught onto his slip and hang to it. With a deep breath he looked back up and smiled, touching her face gently as he said the thing closest to the truth he could.

"I was going to tell you that I love you. Even though I've only known you for less than a week."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stealing Cinderella(OPEN)   Stealing Cinderella(OPEN) - Page 5 Empty10/07/11, 09:38 am

Amy smiled as he explained his persona. Looking at him you could tell it worked for him. Something was there in him that was dark but also there was something there that said he wouldn't hurt her. Amy wasn't sure what that was but she was going to figure it out eventually.

She leaned into his palm as he touched her face gently. That was the side she didn't think would hurt her. When he made his confession Amy smiled small and leaned forward. "Time is sometimes lost on me. Days and weeks go by and I don't even remember them. But I do remember every day with you and it seems to be a lot longer than a week." She kissed him softly before pulling away and looking him in the eyes. "I love you too Kevin." Amy glanced down before looking back at him and biting her lip.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stealing Cinderella(OPEN)   Stealing Cinderella(OPEN) - Page 5 Empty10/07/11, 11:41 am

Kevin's breath caught in his throat and looked away feeling himself nearly tremble as he sat there. Love; he'd never really expressed those words to another person before; he'd come close yes, but he'd never uttered the big one. Still it felt right to him and he over came his bout of shyness and grinned as he took her hand and kissed the back.

He made the silent vow that he'd never let anyone hurt Amy, that he'd always watch over her; even if she didn't know it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stealing Cinderella(OPEN)   Stealing Cinderella(OPEN) - Page 5 Empty10/07/11, 01:23 pm

Grinning back Amy let him take her hand. Silently she curled against him and rested her head on him. She took his hand and played with his fingers. Amy had never said she loved someone and after knowing Kevin such a short time it may seem odd she said it to him but she did. Amy curled closer and shut her eyes just breathing him in.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stealing Cinderella(OPEN)   Stealing Cinderella(OPEN) - Page 5 Empty11/07/11, 03:48 pm

Kevin felt Amy's breathing start to slow and he looked down; pressing a kiss to her forehead; grabbing an afghan that was laying on the back of the couch and throwing it over them. He rested a hand in the middle of her back and rubbed, taking a few slow breaths himself to help clear his head.

After centuries he'd never though that he'd be so confused in his life when it came to his undead life and he knew that if he had half the chance he'd bind himself to Amy for the rest of her days; to be her silent protector and personal Hell Hound to keep her from getting hurt and avenging the wrong dealt her.

He relaxed for a few moments; his eyes wandering over to the clock and sighing when he noticed that over an hour had passed and he had to get going to make it to arena on time. Gently he moved out from under Amy and smiled as he spoke gently.

"I have to get going Amy, the show may start without me, but the freaks won't get the show they want if I don't show." He kissed her lips softly again and stood, moving over to the door. "Until we see each other again my lady." With no other words he moved through the door and headed down to his apartment to get dressed; already feeling part there with Amy gone.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stealing Cinderella(OPEN)   Stealing Cinderella(OPEN) - Page 5 Empty11/07/11, 07:30 pm

Curling under the blanket she laid against Kevin until he sighed. From that sigh Amy knew that time had once again flown while she was with Kevin. She took his kisse and returned it. After he had left she curled up on the couch missing him already. The she realized that he had not said anything else when he left. Sitting up on the couch Amy brought her lap top towards her. She didn't open it but instead put it next to her.

Something about him wasn't normal. Everything about him screamed he was something else and she wanted to know what it was. Amy was a curious creature or so she had been told. Amy knew deep down that though she knew Kevin would protect her from whatever she also knew that he wasn't like her. Biting her lip she considered asking him but didn't want to offend him. Kevin was holding something back from her and though Amy knew she loved him she also wondered why he was keeping a secret if he felt the same.

With those thoughts in mind she pulled her laptop into her blanket covered lap and settled in to do some research of her own.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stealing Cinderella(OPEN)   Stealing Cinderella(OPEN) - Page 5 Empty12/07/11, 11:20 am

Kevin changed in the dank bathroom at the arena; it apparently wasn't their normal venue and he wasn't the only one unhappy with the conditions. Still it was job and it was him living his dream. With his tights in place he made a show of opening his mouth and 'affixing' fangs. With a bit of cloth he rubbed the sharp points until they gleamed; licking them then with his tongue. Granted they weren't anything that he hadn't gotten used to over the years but still they were a source of pride for him at times; he was an immortal, he'd seen the changing of times, the coronations of kings and queens and had witnessed the births of new nations.

He was so engrossed in his thoughts that he about missed his entrance, and with a startled breath he hurried down; stopping and taking his time once he was through the curtains to scowl and growl at the crowd. His mind wasn't really in it though and he couldn't help but let his mind wander back to Amy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stealing Cinderella(OPEN)   Stealing Cinderella(OPEN) - Page 5 Empty12/07/11, 12:51 pm

After an hour or two of browsing site after site on the internet they all started to blur together. Amy was trying to find the perfect Victorian theme for Kevin's tights and to do so was reading through articles and looking at the pictures of a time long forgotten. Site after site seemed to have the same pictures if not in varying degree. She swore to herself she would just read this site and be done for the night maybe even get a late dinner.

Amy skimmed the page getting all the same information she had from the other sites. For such a wonderful time period it was long forgotten for reasons unknown to Amy. She chalked it up to people moving on with technology and forgetting where they even came from. Clicking the photo's page she watched as stone faces went by with the click of her mouse. Finally she got to the last picture. It was of a very well off woman and a man beside her. Amy looked closer at the man. A man that looked exactly like Kevin. Then it all clicked into place.

Why he liked his steak so rare,talked oddly,gave off the sense of being older than he was. Amy stared at the picture with a realization that she knew the secret that Kevin was keeping from her. Still she looked at the bottom of the page and it said the birth and death date of the woman but not of Kevin. Maybe because he was still alive. Sinking back into her couch Amy's first reaction was fear. What if he killed her? But then she shook that thought away. If he was going to kill her or even hurt her he wouldn't show concern for her but instead just do it. Of that she was certain. Amy sat for a moment in thought. One thing she knew was that now that she knew she would have to confront him and make sure he didn't lie to her.

Getting up from her spot on the couch she got pen and paper, scribbled a note, and went and tapped it to his door before retreating to her own apartment and thinking of what she did.

Kevin,
I remember you saying you'd rather stay in than go out. So maybe we could have a movie night at your apartment? Let me know.
Love,
Amy
Back to top Go down

Stealing Cinderella(OPEN)
Page 5 of 15Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 15  Next