Hot Mess
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A WWE/TNA roleplay site. Couples may be slash, femslash or het. Original characters are encouraged!

HomeAwardsLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Stealing Cinderella(OPEN)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage

Stealing Cinderella(OPEN) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stealing Cinderella(OPEN)   Stealing Cinderella(OPEN) - Page 2 Empty14/06/11, 05:42 pm

Night rolled by slowly, finding Kevin sitting in one of his windows with his feet dangling as he looks up at the night sky. The moon was bright and full and he wondered as he looked down to the street below if there were any of his kind in this city. If they were they were in extreme conifidence; he hadn't heard anything through the network about dealings or issues here.

Normally a bright night such as this had him going nearly insane as he looked for a good hunt. But his full stomach coupled with the engaging converstaion of Amy had him settled comfortably doing nothing but watching the night. Around 2 am he heard a scuffle in the alley below and he looked down; the faint whiff of blood rising to tickle his nose.

Another scent mingled in with the first and he peered through the darkness to see if he could make out features. He couldn't from his position but just he knowledge that another of his kind existed here brought him some relief.

As the sun broke over the horizon he climbed back through the window and dropped down into his bed; tired beyong belief but smiling as Amy sprung forth behind his eyelids.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stealing Cinderella(OPEN)   Stealing Cinderella(OPEN) - Page 2 Empty14/06/11, 07:10 pm

Amy tossed and turned that night. At one point she gave up and just sat on her fire escape. People often worried she would fall through because of how rusty it was. Amy liked the feel of the wind on her along with the smell of rain. After a half an hour she yawned deeply and once again crawled into bed.

Amy's bed was huge for such a small girl. She wrapped herself into her dark red blanket and closed her eyes. Behind her eyelids played her day and her talk with Kevin. Amy was surprised at how much she enjoyed talking to him. She didn't do well with strangers but with him she didn't have to try. Amy forced her mind away from him with a reminder that she had to go shopping in the morning.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stealing Cinderella(OPEN)   Stealing Cinderella(OPEN) - Page 2 Empty15/06/11, 10:31 am

Kevin lay tangled under his sheets; his head shoved under a pillow, blocking what little light filtered through his black out curtains. 'The Evil Day Star' as he was fond of calling it often caused him to sit in the middle of his bed during the day scowling. However this time he was deep asleep, dreaming for the first time in a long in color.

Eyes in indescrible color danced with laughter as dark hair whipped around a poreclein doll face. A regency gown in deep crimson cloaked the lithe body and seemingly glowing emeralds and pearls draped her throat, while silk kid gloves encased her hands from fingers to elbow. His fawn colored great coat and trousers were a were a soft contrast and he gripped her hand gently and kissed it before leading her onto the dance floor and waltzed.

A permanent smile graced his lips as he relived the past and sleepily he vowed to make that slice of perfection a reality; he would have the poreclein doll.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stealing Cinderella(OPEN)   Stealing Cinderella(OPEN) - Page 2 Empty15/06/11, 12:23 pm

Amy slowing blinked against the sun that was blinding her. She hated mornings. But to her some things were unavoidable. Amy pushed to blankets away and swung her legs over the side and getting up. She stood up and went to the bathroom, turning on the shower she sighed. Amy stepped into the shower and cleaned herself before getting out and looking through her closet. She put on some jeans with a blue v neck shirt.

Amy grabbed her purse and made sure she had her keys. She considered leaving them behind so that maybe she could see Kevin but quickly shook that thought away. It would make her seem desprite and for all Amy was she was not desprite. She put some lip gloss on as she slipped out of her house and walked down the hall. Amy looked at Kevins door and didn't hear anything. She considered asking him if he would like to go shopping with her but again shook it away. With the thoughts behind her she exited the building and headed out to run errons.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stealing Cinderella(OPEN)   Stealing Cinderella(OPEN) - Page 2 Empty15/06/11, 03:34 pm

Sometime during the falling of the evening Kevin started to stir; his hunger gnawing at his stomach and forcing him to leave the bed in search of sustance. Sleepily he climbed out of bed and stretched; his body moving with cat like grace before he shuffled over to his dresser and rifled through for some clothes.

His mouth was dry and he licked at his fangs as he retrieved a pair of dark wash jeans and a charcol grey shirt. His clothes were plain; their use mere to blend in with the other humans he'd run across with out drawing any attention to himself. At bottom of the dresser drawer lay a shirt that was black in color with long sleeves and ruffles down the chest. With a smirk he picked it up and shook it out; it was one of his shirts that had survived the centuries; the finest of silk and still to this day whisper soft against his skin and light as air when he moved.

Reverently he folded it and put it back, a wicked smile curving his lips as he entertained the thought of aquiring some leather pants and putting the outfit together. He looked at the clock and scowled a bit at the slow passage of time; it was something that he hated about being an immortal, everything took time and time took it's sweet time about moving forwards.

He really wanted to spend more time with Amy but with the risk of seeming like a creeper he forced himself to push thoughts of her away as he looked for something to take the edge off. He had the steaks in the fridge and his mouth watered hard as he thought about taking one out and cooking it only long enough to make it warm through the middle. As he moved to do so he stopped; his want to see Amy again coming back to the forefront and he quickly scribbled a note then made his way down the hall inviting her to dinner that night instead of the after.

With it posted on the door he grabbed his keys and hurried out to find the closest leather shop; intending on getting the pants to wear with his shirt.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stealing Cinderella(OPEN)   Stealing Cinderella(OPEN) - Page 2 Empty15/06/11, 07:03 pm

Amy entered the building shortly after Kevin had left. She held bags of food and paint in her hands. They were heavy but she ignored it telling herself she was almost there. Taking the elevator up and blew hair out of her face. The paint she bought was going to be used for a new project of hers in her room. At least every 6 months she painted her room. This time it would be red and black. A red backdrop with a black tree. Amy fancied herself sort of artistic.

Amy didn't notice the note till she was opening the door and brought it in with her instead of reading it in the hall. When she read it a smile came to her red lips. Dinner tonight was perfect for her as she had been dying to see Kevin all day. Smiling she got out paper and wrote her own note and left it on his door. The note said:

Tonight sounds perfect for dinner. Come and knock on my door whenever you are ready. I will be home.
Amy Hennigan.

She left the note there and went back to her house trying to decide if she should change seeing as how she was going to see Kevin. With another smile she started putting her purchases away.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stealing Cinderella(OPEN)   Stealing Cinderella(OPEN) - Page 2 Empty15/06/11, 07:49 pm

The leather store that Kevin had found a nice pair of dark black leather pants. They were buttery soft to the touch and he grinned as he slipped into them. They would look perfect with his shirt. Without another thought he paid for the pants and left the shop; stopping and getting 24 long stem blood red roses.
Kevin didn't dally after that; he went straight home, his head whirling with his plans for that evening if Amy accepted.

The note on his door made him smile and he tucked it away as he let himself into the house; putting his purchases down and putting the flowers in a vase and placing it on the table. He prepped things hurriedly as he disappeared into his bedroom and changed; the leather pants hugging his legs and the shirt accentuating his pale skin.

He headed back into the kitchen and checked on things, smiling as they were setting up nicely. He caught sight of himself in the mirror and smiled; his reflection a memory of days past when this was his normal mode of dress. Something seemed off and he snapped his fingers as he remember his chain. He disappeared back into the bedroom and came out with a antique golded chain that had a single ancient rune haning from it.

Once he was happy with the way he looked he took the meal off the stove; two steaks, baked potatos, green beans and for desert made from scratch cheesecake. The steaks he placed in the oven on low to keep them warm as he made his way down to Amy's apartment, grinning as he twirled the one lone rose he'd taken while he knocked on the door.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stealing Cinderella(OPEN)   Stealing Cinderella(OPEN) - Page 2 Empty15/06/11, 07:55 pm

Amy had just slipped a new shirt over her head after she had spilt a drink of her shirt. She changed into a tight black shirt with a white under shirt with lace showing. Amy smiled when she heard the door. "Coming!" She yelled. She picked up Razberry and pet him quickly before going to the door.

Seeing Kevin standing with a rose wasn't something she was likely to ever forget. It had been a long time since anyone had given her a rose and once again she was over come with a sense of the fact that he wasn't normal and was more a gentleman than anyone she had me. Amy smiled, "Hey." She said and immediatly felt dumb. He shows up with a rose and she said Hey?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stealing Cinderella(OPEN)   Stealing Cinderella(OPEN) - Page 2 Empty16/06/11, 09:58 am

"Hey yourself my lady." He smiled and held out the rose. "It's no where as beautiful as you are my dear but then I doubt even the stars in the sky can compare to the sparkle in your eyes nor can the warmth of the sun warm me the way you do when you smile at me."

He felt something brush against his leg and he looked down, smiling as he kneeled and stroked the cat's short fur, scratching behind the left ear and earning himself a purr before the cat turned and clawed at his hand. Four ragged marks split the skin and he pulled his hand back; cocking his head at the animal as it hissed and darted away.

Animals always seemed to know and while some didn't react others took it as a threat to themselves and lashed out. He stood back up and chuckled lightly as he watched the blood well to the surface.

"It appears that your cat thinks I'm a threat. Think I could trouble you for a papertowel Amy, I don't want to bleed all over your floor."

The slight copper smell of his own blood din't tempt him like the smell of a humans blood but it was enough to tease his hunger and he closed his eyes as he pushed the growing need away.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stealing Cinderella(OPEN)   Stealing Cinderella(OPEN) - Page 2 Empty16/06/11, 10:32 am

"Oh my god. Im so sorry! She has never done that before. Come on." Amy took his hand in hers leading him the kitchen and turning on the water. She put his water under the water before grabbing the paper towel and taking his hand from under the water to dry it. "I can't believe she did that. Razberry is normally friendly." It was true. Never when a stranger came around was her cat mean. If anything she killed them with her kindness. But the one time Amy is nervous Razberry gets protective. Thats what she chalked it up to. Amy had been so nervous she had made Razberry attack. She smiled sweetly at him "But those words were very sweet. Though I am sure there are other girls around here far more pretty. Surprised you haven't noticed them, they all do." Amy blushed before looking at his hand.

"Alright. I think your good. She didn't scratch too deep." Amy tucked her behind her ear and looked at him. "Your definatley going to live." She teased.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stealing Cinderella(OPEN)   Stealing Cinderella(OPEN) - Page 2 Empty16/06/11, 10:59 am

Amy's touch was light against his skin and he smiled as she fussed over her. Truth betold he didn't even feel it, and the blood wasn't anything like it would have been if he was human. He smiled crookedly and placed a hand over his chest, feinging relief.

"Good, I was worried there for a moment; there are some many things I haven't been able to do yet." He leaned in close and kissed her, smiling when he pulled away. "Well that was one thing down, now there's only 250 left." With a chuckle he took the paper towel and held it over his hand, winking at Amy, then looking around in false surprise. "Other women? Where? I haven't seen any other women around..just a very beautiful lady with a wonderful smile.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stealing Cinderella(OPEN)   Stealing Cinderella(OPEN) - Page 2 Empty16/06/11, 11:03 am

Amy blushed even darker. One more than one occasion she was called pretty but not as pretty as another girl. But Kevin kissing her made her blush mostly. She smiled and kissed him lightly. "Not fair pulling away." Amy laughed softly. She wasn't usually the one to just go and kiss someone but she felt safe to do so. Amy took the rose and took out a vase before filling it with water and putting the rose in it. "I like roses." She said absently to herself. Amy liked flowers in general but roses always made her smile a little. Even if she was having a bad day

"Now Im wondering what the other 250 are." Amy nudged him. To her Kevin was a mystery and Amy liked solving mystery. 250 things were a lot and her mind couldn't think of that many things he would like to do. Well she could but wasn't sure what he wanted to do. Her stomach growled and she laughed. "Sorry."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stealing Cinderella(OPEN)   Stealing Cinderella(OPEN) - Page 2 Empty16/06/11, 05:54 pm

Kevin offered her his elbow with a grin. "Well then my lady, lets not take any more time. Dinner is done and waiting on us."

He opened the door an waited for Amy to go through before walking out after her. Before he let the door close though he made sure to ask that she had her keys, even though he honestly didn't care or mind if she had to stay with him. In fact he'd rather have it so that she had to stay with him. But for proprieties sake he played gentleman's part.

It was a part he perfected over the years and even though most times he only used it to seduce meals into his bed he was genuinely wanting to be that exception to Amy's rule.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stealing Cinderella(OPEN)   Stealing Cinderella(OPEN) - Page 2 Empty17/06/11, 01:31 pm

Amy smiled as she accepted Kevins arm and followed him into his apartment. It had a similar layout to hers. Except that his was new and hers wasn't. The roses on the table took her breath away.

No guy had done that much for her. Usually they just tried to hit on her and eventually she would give in to some but not all. Amy prided herself on not being a whore. The roses were beautiful as they sat in the middle of the table.

Looking up at Kevin she smiled a bit bigger. "This for me?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stealing Cinderella(OPEN)   Stealing Cinderella(OPEN) - Page 2 Empty17/06/11, 05:20 pm

Kevin smiled and nodded, "It is my lady."

He lead Amy over to the table and pulled her chair out for her, bowing and pushing it in when she sat.

"What would you like to drink? I have wine, pop, of course the standard water. Pick your poison." He called over his shoulder as he started to arrange the plates.

His own steak was barely warmed on both sides the blood seeping from the steak to be sucked into the potato. He hoped that the sight of a raw, raw steak wouldn't turn Amy's stomach so before he sat his own plate down he made sure that the flowers blocked most of him and the plate from view.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stealing Cinderella(OPEN)   Stealing Cinderella(OPEN) - Page 2 Empty17/06/11, 10:06 pm

"Umm wine please?" Amy looked down at her plate. She loved her meat on the raw side and smiled when she cut into it to find a little pink. Her only issue was the fact that the roses were in her view of Kevin. So while he was getting her wine she took the vase of roses and put them on the living room table. She smiled when he returned.

"I hope you dont mind. It was blocking my view." Amy explained quietly while looking down. She raised her eyes to meet his.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stealing Cinderella(OPEN)   Stealing Cinderella(OPEN) - Page 2 Empty18/06/11, 01:50 am

He poured the wine in a large fluted glass and turned, feeling a little sick to his stomach when he seen that she had moved the flowers. He worked a smile onto his face as he took his seat.

"I don't mind...but-uh..I like my steaks rare and some people are grossed out by the sight of too much...red."

Kevin ducked his head as he cut into his steak, the enticing smell of the warm blood wafting up to his nose and teasing him. He closed his eyes in bliss at the first bite then reopened then looking at Amy with a mixture of trepidation and the tiniest bit of hope that he hadn't ruined everything.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stealing Cinderella(OPEN)   Stealing Cinderella(OPEN) - Page 2 Empty18/06/11, 08:18 am

Amy smiled. "I don't mind blood. Im not squimish or anything." Cutting into her own steak she took a bite. It was amazing. She took a sip of wine looking at Kevin. "So you have to now tell me about yourself." Amy said teasinly as she took another bite of food. "I mean all I know is that you are a wrestler,you know of my brother,you like leather, and your very gentlemanly." Taking into account how much she thought of him you would think she knew more. But she didnt even know his favorite color. Amy always asked for peoples favorite colors just to start easy but she wanted Kevin to tell her on his own in any order he liked.

She did however note how he seemed to love his streak very rare. But like she said Amy wasn't one to mind blood. With as clumsy as she could be sometimes she got used to the blood. Most of the time if she cut her finger she just stuck it into her mouth and sucked at the blood.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stealing Cinderella(OPEN)   Stealing Cinderella(OPEN) - Page 2 Empty18/06/11, 11:43 am

In his mind Kevin let out a breath; feeling a bit of the weight on his shoulders disappearing. So she wasn't squeamish, that was good to know for future references. He took another bite and chewed, wondering where he should start. He was certian that starting with his birth back on a viking long ship, born the bastard of a raped prisoner and left to die on the shores of the island of Mann wasn't what she was looking for. After a moment or two he set his fork down and folded his hands, smiling at her.

"I'm an only child, an orphan due to unforseeable circumstances. Bounced around from home to home as a young child, never really fitting in and causing some trouble in my wake."

It wasn't exactly a lie, back in the day he was an orphan; and that meant he was sold as child labor before finally finding himself in the home of a duchess that couldn't bear children. Of course there was a reason why she couldn't and when he came of age he found out; the hard way. Absentmindedly he rubbed at the completely faded bite marks; feeling them for the first time in years as he thought about it. With a mental head shake he smiled and continued.

"I left highschool to take up my passion, wrestling, working in every bingo and pool hall, to the bars and even parkinglots. I've been a champion in one federation and a jobber in the next. My dream is to make it to the top, I want to stand in the squared circle with the belt held high as the ticker tape rains down and fans chant my name." He chuckled as he cut himself another bite, chewing it thoroughly before speaking again, "I'm a low maitence guy, I like to ride motorcycles, I love a good fight, and I'm not afraid to go after what I want."

He flicked his eyes over Amy's face as he talked, his eyes never once wandering below the neck out of respect. Other things about him floated through his mind but he dismissed them, going with the bare facts.

"My favorite color is black, silver, and ruby red. I like my leather, I like my meat raw, I'm a born romantic, and when given the choice of going out and staying home with a nice girl and watching a movie; the girl and the movie wins every time." He finished with a smile, taking sip of his glass of pop before he questioned her back. "What about you my lady, I know next to nothing about you. I have laid myself bare for you, so now I'm calling fair and asking you to lay yourself bare for me."

He had no idea it would sound like that when he'd said it but once it was out in the air he couldn't take it back and color creeped up his neck as he stuttered a bit.

"What I mean is...uh..your turn Amy, tell me about you."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stealing Cinderella(OPEN)   Stealing Cinderella(OPEN) - Page 2 Empty18/06/11, 03:31 pm

Amy blushed. Those words sounded wrong but for a brief moment her mind wondered to what it would be like to be in Kevins bed. This caused her to blush more. Her life wasn't very interesting considering Kevins but she would tell him anyways.

"Well I am the youngest of 2 of course." She took a bite of steak. "Johnny and I are very close and actually did gymnastics together. But Johnny moved on and we kinda grew apart." Amy always regretted that. That they had grown apart for a bit. He was her best friend but then he went on to wrestling and while she supported him she felt alone.

"He went on to wrestling and I stayted with gymnastics before moving on to making sets and costumes." She laughed at herself slightly. "I made John's very first costumes."

Amy ate a little of her vegtables before chewing and swallowing. "After high school I went to technical college for my degree." Many doubted that she should even pursue that but it worked out well for her. She made Johns ring attire to this day and even a few of his friends. Amy was very skilled at the dramatic arts.

"Lets see," Amy thought while she sipped her wine. What else was there to know? "Well I like the colors blue red and silver. I was born a romantic too. I love the feel of silk. In fact I like it so much all my sheets are silk." She said that before she thought and started to blush. "Not that you needed to know that but anyways. I like to go out but Im not against staying home and curling up with a blanket and a movie. I do like a good motorcycle ride but I like them better at night. I guess I have gotten that from movied. You know? When the guy picks the girl up at night when she idn't expecting it and he takes her for a ride" Amy smiled brightly to Kevin across the table.

"There. Now I have laid myself bare for you." Amy teased him lightly. Once she said it though her mind once again returned to Kevins bed. She wondered what it would be like and this time let her thoughts linger a little before shaking her head.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stealing Cinderella(OPEN)   Stealing Cinderella(OPEN) - Page 2 Empty19/06/11, 04:10 am

Kevin couldn't help but find the blush that covered Amy's cheeks intriguing and short of prodding her ti say what was making her blush he had no idea what would be causing the pinkening. He tilted his head to the side, a smile kicking at his lips. Whatever he'd done to earn this he wasn't going to let it slip through his fingers.

"You make ring gear? I've been looking to get some new tights made."

It wasn't so much that he needed them or even wanted them, but it was a way for hime to spend as much time as possible with Amy. His eyes flicked over to the window where the moon was rising and he grinned wickedly when he turned back to her.

"Fancy a ride my lady on my iron pony?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stealing Cinderella(OPEN)   Stealing Cinderella(OPEN) - Page 2 Empty19/06/11, 11:49 am

Amy liked how Kevin smiled like that. For some reason something in her mind was telling her to run but she was content where she was. Of course people always say Amy did what she wanted to and this was one of those times.

"Yeah I make ring gear. I just got back from making Johns actually when you were moving in. And maybe I could help you with those tights." Not for one minuet did she think Kevin needed them. People didn't ask her for tights when they are on the cuirit but if it was an excuse to spend time with him then she was all for it.

"I'd love to go for a ride but I think I would have to go get a sweater." Amy replied as she too looked out of the window. She liked night rides.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stealing Cinderella(OPEN)   Stealing Cinderella(OPEN) - Page 2 Empty19/06/11, 03:19 pm

Kevin rose and cleared away the dishes and moved to the hall closet, digging through his recently unpacked coats; pulling free an older leather one. With a grin he turned and presented it to Amy. Sure it might have been better if he let her go get a sweater; it probably would have fit her better, but on a deep level he wanted to see her in his jacket; marking her as his.

Besides he reasoned that the other Vampires in the city would smell him on her and leave her be. He was thinking of her safety, he'd hate to have to dismantle another immortal in front of her because they were hungry and wanted to feed.

"Here, wear this. It'll help keep the chill at bay."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stealing Cinderella(OPEN)   Stealing Cinderella(OPEN) - Page 2 Empty19/06/11, 04:54 pm

Slipping into the leather Amy could smell him on it and smiled in her mind. She zipped it up and pulled her hair out of the collar. Having his leather jacket made her seem his but Amy didn't mind one bit.

"Well? What do you think?" She smiled to him and posed playfully.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stealing Cinderella(OPEN)   Stealing Cinderella(OPEN) - Page 2 Empty19/06/11, 04:58 pm

"Looks like you're ready to ride." He grinned as he grabbed his own leather jacket and shrugged it on, handing Amy his helmet then moving over to grab his keys from the counter.

His bike wasn't a new one but it was in great condition, he kept it cleaned and primed for when he felt the bite to ride. With a grin he extended his elbow to Amy.

"Come my lady, our ride awaits. The night is young and you're so beautiful, so lets make the most of it."
Back to top Go down

Stealing Cinderella(OPEN)
Page 2 of 15Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next