Hot Mess
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A WWE/TNA roleplay site. Couples may be slash, femslash or het. Original characters are encouraged!

HomeAwardsLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Stealing Cinderella(OPEN)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage

Stealing Cinderella(OPEN) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stealing Cinderella(OPEN)   Stealing Cinderella(OPEN) - Page 3 Empty19/06/11, 05:02 pm

Amy smiled as she took Kevins elbow. She liked all sorts of bikes. Actually she liked anything that went fast. Fast cars and bikes were always her type of machines. When she saw Kevins bike she could tell he took care of it.

Being no stranger to bikes Amy swung her leg around to straddle to bike leaving room for Kevin to get on. "Well then by all means lets go." Amy grinned from her spot on the bike in the moonlight
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stealing Cinderella(OPEN)   Stealing Cinderella(OPEN) - Page 3 Empty19/06/11, 06:22 pm

Kevin stood for a moment just beholding the vision of Amy straddling his bike as if she belong there. There was always something about a woman on a bike that took his breath away. With a grin he climbed aboard, smoothly kicking the bike to life and revving it so that it purred beneath them.

He looked over his shoulder and smirked, "Hold on tight now."

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stealing Cinderella(OPEN)   Stealing Cinderella(OPEN) - Page 3 Empty19/06/11, 06:37 pm

Happily Amy put her arms around Kevins waist and leaned against him. On a bike she was always comfortable. Amy put her hands into Kevins pockets as he took off. She leaned into the turns with him. Amy rested her head on his shoulder and shut her eyes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stealing Cinderella(OPEN)   Stealing Cinderella(OPEN) - Page 3 Empty19/06/11, 07:36 pm

The wind whipped around them, catching the short length of Keivn hair and making it fly. He loved the feeling he had on a bike; it was like being free, no care and anothing mattered but you and the road. The feel of Amy pressed against his back was more than pleasant and the feel of her hands around his waist was more than right.

It saddened them though that other than a flirtation there was nothing more that could happen between them. He couldn't allow himself to get attached; he'd seen the only other Vampire that he trusted loose himself to madness when he became attached to a human and she passed away. That type of pain he didn't know if he could take.

He'd had dalliances over the centuries, but never really someone that had him practically wrapped around her finger within a few hours. If only things were different and he was able to fall in love with her, to live out his years with her.

The road took a turn to the left and he coasted around it easily, stopping when he seen a stretch of white sand. With the moon high in the sky a walk on the beach; while cliched sounded perfect. He slowed to a stop and cut the engine, looking out over the beach and listening to the water lap at the sand. It might have been a man made beach but it was perfect for the night.

He slipped his hands into his pockets and covered Amy's, the simple touch doing more to him than anything else he could remember. With soft throat clearing he removed her hands and climbed from the bike, turning and holding his hand out for her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stealing Cinderella(OPEN)   Stealing Cinderella(OPEN) - Page 3 Empty19/06/11, 08:19 pm

Amy liked how the wind felt through her long hair. It made her feel like she was flying and no one could touch her. Amy kept her eyes shut as Kevin took twists and turns. She pressed close. Never before had she wanted to be so close to someone after a short time of knowing them. Amy never truly got attached to people but she wouldn't mind being attached to Kevin.

Amy felt the bike stop but stayed where she was against Kevin. She was too comfortable leaning against him and feeling him breathing. It was then she noticed he wasn't taking regular breaths but wrote it off. Amy felt his hand take hers and squeezed his hand as she opened her eyes. Seeing the beach under the moon was amazing to her. she always loved the beach ever since she was little.

It scared her how comfortable she was with Kevin. Normally she was very weary of men and who she trusted. But she felt somehow comfortable with him. It was rare that she did ever since she was a teen and had her heart broken. Ever since then she was so gaurded even her boyfriends eventually got tired of it and left. Or she left them. Amy however, didn't want to leave Kevin.

She took his offered hand and slid from the bike. Amy held his hand as she led him towards the beach. Half way there she took off her shoes and held them in her hands.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stealing Cinderella(OPEN)   Stealing Cinderella(OPEN) - Page 3 Empty20/06/11, 08:45 am

Kevin was content to let her lead him, his hand comfortable in her grasp as he watched the moonlight splash across her face. Around them the smell of the water was heavy on the air as the water teased their toes while they walked. The unparralled beauty of nature was one thing that he'd grown to appreciate since his transformation.

With a smile he pulled his hand free and mimicked Amy; taking his shoes off and holding them tightly in one hand while his other arm wrapped itself around Amy's waist.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stealing Cinderella(OPEN)   Stealing Cinderella(OPEN) - Page 3 Empty20/06/11, 10:11 am

Stopping where the waves met the shore Amy leaned into Kevin. The waves were cold on her feet and the moonlight shone brightly. Being one who loved the night she loved loved the moon light. Looking up at Kevin and the way the moon light hit him made Amy smile. The moon made him look even paler than he normal was and it was a stark contrast to his dark hair.

With a smile she laid her head against his shoulder, enjoying the feeling of being close to him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stealing Cinderella(OPEN)   Stealing Cinderella(OPEN) - Page 3 Empty20/06/11, 11:42 am

Kevin smiled and without thinking pressed a kiss to Amy's temple, holding her tight against him. Above them a star shot across the sky and a stray cloud blew across the moon, dappling the water and sending shadows dancing across Amy's face. Kevin had always stated that the moonlight held magic and that night was no different.

Taking a bold step he turned and pulled her close; tipping her face up and slanting his lips over hers, capturing them and moving softly as he gently molded her against him. One of his hands moved up to cup the back of Amy's head and tilted it to deepened the kiss, lapping at her lips in silent plea for entry.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stealing Cinderella(OPEN)   Stealing Cinderella(OPEN) - Page 3 Empty20/06/11, 07:45 pm

Amy stood on her toes and allowed him access to her mouth. His arms around her waist held her close and tight as if she would escape. She wouldn't. Amy reached up and put her arms around his neck going back to her normal height. She played with his short hair, running her fingers through the bottom of his hair and rubbing his neck.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stealing Cinderella(OPEN)   Stealing Cinderella(OPEN) - Page 3 Empty20/06/11, 09:06 pm

The light touches were driving Kevin insane and he growled slightly as he picked her up and held her even closer, breaking the kiss to nip ever so lightly along her jaw to her ear. He was conscious that her throat and the thumping vein that fed her body was dangerously close.

Before it could go much further he pulled away and took a breath a smirk quirking his lips up on one side. He stared deep in her eyes never once letting her go or loosening his hold.

"I'm sorry Amy, but I had to."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stealing Cinderella(OPEN)   Stealing Cinderella(OPEN) - Page 3 Empty20/06/11, 09:11 pm

Before answering Amy wrapped her legs around his waist to be more comfortable. She was panting slightly but smiling. Amy looked down into his eyes and it was as if he could see all the way down to her soul. She kept her arms locked around Kevins neck. Normally she wasn't one to hand over control but with Kevin she didn't mind.

"Oh trust me," Amy said with a smirk. "I don't mind at all when you kiss me like that." She smiled and tucked her hair behind her ear and kissed him softly smiling against his lips. "And for the record I like the biting." Amy blushed lightly but she couldn't help it. She liked being bit and biting. Amy hoped she didn't blow it by telling him that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stealing Cinderella(OPEN)   Stealing Cinderella(OPEN) - Page 3 Empty20/06/11, 09:44 pm

"Good, because I'm going to do it again."

Kevin smiled and sealed their lips together again, dropping down slowly to his knees and then pressing Amy into the sand as he moved lips over her jaw and then down her throat to kiss at the hallow. Even without feeding he felt every bit a strong lust and desire for the woman under him.

His hands drifted up and down her sides, taking great care not to brush against her breasts or wander too far down on her hips. There were so many thoughts running through his head at that point that he almost didn't know where to start or where to end it so as not to push his boundaries with her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stealing Cinderella(OPEN)   Stealing Cinderella(OPEN) - Page 3 Empty20/06/11, 09:52 pm

Amy smiled briefly into the kiss as Kevin lay her on the sand. She held him close and happily let him explore her mouth. Amy loved the feeling of him kissing her neck combined with the sensation of him rubbing her sides lightly and never going too far. It showed he wasn't just after her to get her in bed, she appreciated that. Amy, however wasn't one to just lay there and take it.

Bringing him back up to her she pressed her lips against her's. Slowly Amy worked her way down his neck switching between kissing lightly and biting softly. Her touches were very light but also hard enough to let him know who he was with. Hoping he wouldn't forget for any reason though she didn't know why he would.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stealing Cinderella(OPEN)   Stealing Cinderella(OPEN) - Page 3 Empty21/06/11, 10:00 am

The first bite made him hiss as he closed his eyes. It wasn't very often that he was the one being bitten but he had to admit that it was something that sent torrents of heat flowing through him. His mind was starting to haze over and he knew then that he had to put a stop to what was happening before it got too far.

With a chuckle he chased her lips before catching them again and kissing her aggressively for a moment before getting back to his feet and holding his hand out to help her up. A smile played on his lips, he'd defintely found a jewel amongst rough stones and he was going to hold onto it for as long as he could.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stealing Cinderella(OPEN)   Stealing Cinderella(OPEN) - Page 3 Empty21/06/11, 12:45 pm

Amy kissed back before pouting when he pulled away from her. With a sigh she took the hand he offered and got up. She held onto that hand as she just looked up at him. There was something there that Amy couldn't help but notice. Looking into his eyes they held an age to them that someone as young as he was shouldn't. Amy could feel those eyes watching her movements as she dusted herself off. Looking back up to Kevin's eyes Amy grinned but got the feeling again that he could see to her soul. While scary it was also amazing.

"Come on. We should leave. Tomorrow or Wednesday I could get the measurments for your tights." Amy stood on her toes and kissed him teasingly. Just long enough to apply pressure before going back to her normal height and leading him back to his bike.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stealing Cinderella(OPEN)   Stealing Cinderella(OPEN) - Page 3 Empty22/06/11, 10:53 am

Kevin laughed at Amy's pout and kissed her back, pouting himself at the teasingly short kiss. He was content to let her lead him anywhere; acknowledging that he was pretty much already wrapped around her finger even if she didn't know it.

"Either day is good for me, just leave me a note on the door and I'll be ready and waiting."

Before he climbed onto the bike however he pulled Amy close and kissed her again, nipping her bottom lip lightly before straddling the bike and patting the seat behind him.

"All aboard."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stealing Cinderella(OPEN)   Stealing Cinderella(OPEN) - Page 3 Empty22/06/11, 11:02 am

"You realize its no fair to nip me just to tease me." Amy smiled as she slid in behind Kevin and leaned against him. She liked the scent of him but then again she had always had a thing for guy smells. They always smelled good. Amy leaned over and kissed his cheek. "Maybe I will just leave notes just for an excuse to see you." she teased before he started the bike. Amy was content to let him lead her anywhere. Smiling she leaned into the turned with him and put her hands back into his pockets.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stealing Cinderella(OPEN)   Stealing Cinderella(OPEN) - Page 3 Empty23/06/11, 10:29 am

The ride back was too short for him; the feel of Amy at his back a comfortable weight and a calming presence. He did smirk however as he imagined the notes that she'd leave him, and he planned on returning them in kind.

As they pulled back into the parking garage for the apartment complex he let the bike idle and after removing her hands from his pockets, turned and pulled Amy close; capturing her lips in a deep kiss as he molded her to him.

It was a kiss of possession and he almost couldn't stop himself as he broke it and attacked her throat; his fangs just grazing the skin before he came back to his senses and pulled away. With a gruff sounding bark he ducked his head.

"Sorry. I didn't mean to go that far."

He dismounted the bike and put on a smile; his body on high alert as he pictured Amy under him, her eyes closed as she reached that orgasmic peak while he bit down on her throat. Deciding that it was enough for one night he offered her his elbow.

"It grows late my lady. Allow me to walk you home."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stealing Cinderella(OPEN)   Stealing Cinderella(OPEN) - Page 3 Empty23/06/11, 01:14 pm

Being perfectly content with her arms around Kevin the ride was too short for her as well. Being pressed against him it was hard for her not to think of the notes she would leave him. Maybe invite him places with her or over for dinner. Or maybe that movie. When he stopped the bike she stayed where she was.

Until he kissed her that is. Amy was perfectly happily with his possesive kiss and returned it with her own. Amy returned the kiss with just as much possesion. The kiss ended too early for her but when she felt his mouth on her neck she sighed happily. Amy thought she felt something sharp against her neck but shook it off when he pulled away.

"Please don't be sorry." She said softly before looking up into his eyes. "I don't mind when your possesive and such." Amy smiled up at him. "But you can walk me home." Sliding from the bike she took his elbow and allowed him to lead her upstairs. Amy slowed her steps a little trying to draw out her time with him.

"Do you umm wanna come in?" Amy asked when they reached her door. She looked up at him with an innocent look that she was told could make an angel sin. With Amy's eyes holding such an innocent look it was often hard for people to know what she was thinking. Right now she was thinking of kissing Kevin more and more. Normally she didn't invite guys in but she didn't mind with him. Amy played with her keys still looking as innocent as ever.

"Please?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stealing Cinderella(OPEN)   Stealing Cinderella(OPEN) - Page 3 Empty23/06/11, 07:17 pm

She was playing him, he could feel it. Kevin had been through debutants, courtiers, duchesses, queens even and they had perfected 'the look'. The only thing was that with Amy he wasn't sure if she was being perfectly innocent or not. He had the strong feeling that she wasn't but far be it from him to call her a liar or put her character into jepoardy.

With a head nod he agreed, smiling. "Of course, one night cap can't hurt anyone."

Kevin chewed his bottom lip as she turned and fit the key into the lock; the thoughts going through his mind not the cleanest of variety.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stealing Cinderella(OPEN)   Stealing Cinderella(OPEN) - Page 3 Empty23/06/11, 09:23 pm

Letting them both in she smiled happily placing the jacket he had lent her on a chair at her table. "You can set you things anywhere. I will get the drinks. What did you want?" Amy turned and looked at Kevin who had not left her door way. With a smile she took him by the hand and led him further inside. "I promise I won't bite." Amy said teasingly then thought about it. "Unless you want me to." She added flirtatiously. Amy winked and went into the kitchen.

She had to admit with Kevin in her house her thoughts were very far from lady like but she wasn't one to just give it up. Oh no, she was more guarded than that and knew better than to just give it up. But on the other hand she doubted Kevin would take it the first date being the gentleman he was. Amy inspected her fridge.

"I have coke,wine,twisted teas,beer from my brother. God knows I hate the stuff. And water." Amy called while she bent to inspect further
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stealing Cinderella(OPEN)   Stealing Cinderella(OPEN) - Page 3 Empty23/06/11, 10:04 pm

Like any other man Kevin let his eyes roam over her frame and he coughed to clear his throat. He might have been raised a gentleman but it was the last thing on his mind at the moment.

"Wine is ok with me my dear."

He took a seat in one of the kitchen chair and silently smelt the air; looking for the smell of another on the breeze but all he could catch was the subtle scent of Amy's perfume and the fresh tang of paint. He tried to pull his mind out of the gutter but it was proving harder than he thought as he kept flicking his eyes over Amy.

Never once in his centuries of life had he recalled being so tempted and bedeviled by a female before and he smirked slightly as the thought of her being a succubus breezed through his mind.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stealing Cinderella(OPEN)   Stealing Cinderella(OPEN) - Page 3 Empty23/06/11, 10:08 pm

"Ok." Amy said coming back setting the wine in front of him. She didn't feel like pulling up a chair so she sat on the table next to him. Amy titled her glass to him before taking a sip of her own wine. She let her eyes once against wonder down Kevin. "Next time you might wanna take a picture." Amy said hitting at the fact that she had felt his eyes on her ass
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stealing Cinderella(OPEN)   Stealing Cinderella(OPEN) - Page 3 Empty25/06/11, 03:11 am

Kevin actually blushed at the fact that he was caught staring, it wasn't often that he stepped out of gentlemanly line but when he had, he was never caught doing so. Deciding to call her bluff he grinned wolfishly.

"Why don't you take one for me?"

The mind games they were playing were exciting Kevin, he'd never in his life time ran across anyone that challeneged him mentally and he was enjoying it extremely. He leaned back and sipped his wine arching his eyebrow at her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stealing Cinderella(OPEN)   Stealing Cinderella(OPEN) - Page 3 Empty25/06/11, 12:02 pm

Amy smirked and leaned forward a little. "Maybe next time I leave a note I'll attach one." She straightened up with a small smile. Normally she wasn't one for the whole mind games thing but Amy was having fun with this. Kevin could keep up with her making it even better. Sliding off the table Amy's ankle landed wrong and she dropped her glass.

Amy was normally Klutzie but she was hopping tonight wouldn't be one of those nights. "Im so sorry." Amy knelt and began picking up the pieces. One of the bigger pieces caught her on her finger and blood began to well up.
Back to top Go down

Stealing Cinderella(OPEN)
Page 3 of 15Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 15  Next