Hot Mess
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A WWE/TNA roleplay site. Couples may be slash, femslash or het. Original characters are encouraged!

HomeAwardsLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Stealing Cinderella(OPEN)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage

Stealing Cinderella(OPEN) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stealing Cinderella(OPEN)   Stealing Cinderella(OPEN) - Page 6 Empty13/07/11, 03:16 pm

Kevin drug himself home from the arena; the fight had be a brutal one, though thankfully no one had been busted open. He didn't know what he would have done if there had been blood; he'd not had a proper feeding since moving into the apartment and he knew that he'd have to do so soon or else he'd go a bit insane; and he hated to be out of control.

With a sigh he dug through his pockets for his keys and slowly disengaged the locks, looking up at his third story window and wishing that he could just use his Vampire strength to jump up there and get in. Instead he had to take the mortal way and he nodded to the door man as he passed, punching the button for his floor harder than he needed too.

The ride up though short was enjoyable and when the doors slid back he walked down to his door though his eyes moved further down, staring longingly at Amy's. He shook his head and tutted mentally, such a connection to a mortal was practically unheard of and he couldn't believe that he felt so strongly about her. Still there was something there and he couldn't; wouldn't deny it in the least.

When he finally looked back at his own door he seen the sign taped to it and grinned, reading it over quickly then practically ripping his door off it's hinges to get inside so he could respond. The pen he'd come across ended up embedded in the dry wall when it didn't write but he finally got one that worked and he set about answering Amy, his handwriting neat but hurried.

Amy,
That sounds like a plan, I do prefer to be in instead of out; less distractions to take my mind away from you. Name the day, time and movie and I'll be there with bells on...well maybe not bells; they can be pretty noisy and I don't want the neighbors to complain as I walk the down hall. Get back to me with the details.
Lo--Sincerely,
Kevin

Once finished with the note he moved down the hall and taped it to her door, moving back to his apartment and taking a moment to pull in a deep breath. the hunger was starting to really bite at his body so he changed into his leather pants and vest, throwing on his black leather coat then stepping out onto the dilapidated fire escape. The moon was hiding behind the clouds and with a salute to her grandeur he jumped; hitting the ground noiselessly and taking off, the shadows masking his movement as he hunted.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stealing Cinderella(OPEN)   Stealing Cinderella(OPEN) - Page 6 Empty13/07/11, 04:37 pm

Waking the next morning Amy could tell it would be a rainy day. She looked out of her window and could see the storm clouds blowing in, perfect time for her to sit outside and breath it all in. Still before doing anything she went and checked for a reply. With a smile grin she brought the letter in and read it before going to write a reply.

How's tonight? At about 8? Im not sure the movie yet but I will find one. And for the record as much as I love bells you showing up with them on would be odd.
Sincerley,
Amy

Tapping the note to his door she went back to her own apartment and dressed before sitting out on the fire escape. The air held the smell of rain and far off she could see the clouds were so dark that they were black. She needed something to take her mind off of what would happen tonight so amy put on her shoes,grabbed the leather jacket from Kevin, and left her apartment. The storm wasn't far off and she would be back before it came. Amy just wanted to grab a few snacks now that she was thinking. Walking she allowed her mind to drift off to Kevin.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stealing Cinderella(OPEN)   Stealing Cinderella(OPEN) - Page 6 Empty13/07/11, 08:59 pm

The nights hunting had gone well; Kevin had feed from five different people and had taken his fill, feeling sated and in complete control. He drifted through the early morning fog; his face turned up to feel it on his face. The overcast day let him wander around without his usual sun screen to keep from feeling any discomfort.

Despite his night time activities his mind still wandered back to Amy and he couldn't keep the smile from his face and it seemed to be harder and harder for him to keep wanting to bind himself to her for an eternity. He entered the apartment building stealthily and smiled when he seen Amy's note.

He let himself into his apartment and scribbled his response,

Tonight is perfect my lady, I have nothing to do and can devote all my time to you. As for the bells, I don't have any regretfully but if you wanted me to wear them I'm sure I could find some. *laugh* But since it would be odd, we'll leave them for some other time.
Sincerely Kevin.

He moved down the hall and taped it to the door and headed back to his place; planning on getting a good nights sleep now that his stomach was full. His head no sooner hit the pillows than he was out, Amy clouding his mind and making him smile as he curled into his blankets.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stealing Cinderella(OPEN)   Stealing Cinderella(OPEN) - Page 6 Empty13/07/11, 09:14 pm

Walking into the building again carrying all sorts of snacks Amy blew the hair out of her face before noticing the note. Taking the note into her already full hands Amy took it inside with her before reading it. Smiling to herself after reading it she tucked it into her back pocker. The smile soon faded however when she thought of confronting Kevin. The worse that could happen is that he drained her off all her blood for knowing but something told her he wouldn't.

Amy started putting the things away still having hours before Kevin came. Sighing she looked outside and decided that today was one of those 'pj days' but Amy decided to go take a nice hot bath to relax. Running the water and putting in some bubbles Amy sank into the tub and let it take her mind off things
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stealing Cinderella(OPEN)   Stealing Cinderella(OPEN) - Page 6 Empty13/07/11, 10:13 pm

Finally Kevins mind drudged up from the depths of his slumber and he stretched, using his other senses to tell him what was going on. He could hear the kids in the next apartment playing, the dog two doors down barking and somewhere else a couple where fighting. He folded his arms behind his head and took a deep breath, something nagging at his mind.

He couldn't place the odd feelong so instead he pulled himself from the warm confines of his bed and greeted the overcast rest of the day. The billowing clouds were ominous as they hung low in the sky and he tilted his head as he stared, finally moving out to sit on the rustied railing.

Wind blew all around him, carrying scents and sounds to him and closed his eyes as he let them flow over him. It was a simple day, one where everything was beautiful despite it's dreary looks. The one shining spot was his date with Amy and he grinned, returning inside to get ready, his mindwandering pleasantly to that evening and what was to come.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stealing Cinderella(OPEN)   Stealing Cinderella(OPEN) - Page 6 Empty13/07/11, 10:21 pm

After a while she dragged herself of tub and looked at the clock. It was later than she expected so she went to go get dressed. Amy pulled on her jeans and a red shirt before pulling her hair up. It reminded her that she needed her hair to be cut. She left it just into a pont tail before making her way to the kitchen. Amy made herself some ceral and sat at the table. The day seemed to drag to her and she chalked it up to for once she wasn't with Kevin until later in the day.

Checking the clock she saw that it was about 7 now and she was comforted by the fact she would see him soon. Granted Amy was also nervous about confronting Kevin that she knew his secret. Finally the rain that everyone had been waiting for set loose. It slammed against her window and Amy sat watching it silently
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stealing Cinderella(OPEN)   Stealing Cinderella(OPEN) - Page 6 Empty13/07/11, 11:25 pm

Kevins last bit of business before meeting Amy was to secure a boquete of red roses, and just as he had stepped inside the rain let loose and he turned and watched it, the trails of water sliding down the glass gracefully. He looked at his watch and hurried up the stairs, ready to hurry through his prep.

Moment later he found himself standing in front of her door and he smiled as he knocked, the roses held up in front of him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stealing Cinderella(OPEN)   Stealing Cinderella(OPEN) - Page 6 Empty13/07/11, 11:56 pm

The knocking had knocked Amy out of her staring at the rain. She loved the rain and was often lost in it. Many had said the world could end and Amy would be happy if the last thing she saw was rain. It was true if Amy was being perfectly honest with herself. With a sigh and a sweet smile she opened the door and the smile grew as she took the roses. Amy leaned and smelled them as Kevin entered and she went for a vase.

Leading him to the couth she put in a very specific movie. Not because she liked it, she actually had to have Belle come over and give it to her, but because it was an easy way to tell Kevin she knew. Taking her seat with kevin Amy curled against him with her head in his lap before pressing play on the Twilight Movie. Amy wasn't sure of any other way to bring up vampires and reasoned that just going up to him would be a bad idea. Looking up at Kevin he still looked the same to her. Still just as handsome as the first day she had met him and just as kind. Amy looked at the roses,yes just as kind and sweet. But somewhere in him was a monster and Amy wasn't sure if it was the bad or good kind. Damned if she wasn't going to find out.

Amy just hoped Kevin didn't try lying to her. That would be an insult to her intelligence and to her as a girl. She hated lies and hated being lied to. Amy sighed and curled closer to Kevin turning back to the movie
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stealing Cinderella(OPEN)   Stealing Cinderella(OPEN) - Page 6 Empty14/07/11, 03:10 pm

Kevin fought the flinch at the movie; it wasn't that it was vampires..but dammit Vampires don't sparkle. They might have white, almost translucent skin but they didn't sparkle. He wrapped his arm around Amy and kissed the top of her head, keeping his eyes on the screen and curling his lip a bit.

"Really Am's? Twilight? Are you one of those girls that is gaga over Edward?"

He looked down and smiled to show he was kidding, but he couldn't help but shiver, Twilight gave Vampires a bad name, not to mention it was nothing more than horribly written fanfiction riddled with plot holes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stealing Cinderella(OPEN)   Stealing Cinderella(OPEN) - Page 6 Empty14/07/11, 04:00 pm

"Nope. I always liked Emment best." Amy said back with a smile to show she was kidding. But she felt him twitch a little like he was fighting the urge to move. As they watched Amy had to smile a little to herself. But that smile faded as they got to the scene were Edward was showing that he sparkled. Pausing the movie she sat up and looked at Kevin.

"So. Do you sparkle?" Amy was serious though the question was rediculous. "And I don't mean your persona at work." She put her head down before continueing. "I mean that I know your a vampire Kevin." Amy bit her lip as she looked back up at him and awaited his reacion. "No lies please. Im not an idiot." Amy added after a moment of silence. She just sat and looked at him
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stealing Cinderella(OPEN)   Stealing Cinderella(OPEN) - Page 6 Empty14/07/11, 04:13 pm

"Do I what?" Kevin yelped before he stopped; his jaw flopping down for a moment before he clicked it shut. "H-how...." He shook his head opening his mouth to deny the fact but he had the feeling that Amy wouldn't let it go.

He nodded and stood, running his hands through his hair and then turning and standing still; opening his mouth to show off his fangs, his eyes closing hard as he waited for the screaming, the slaps or whatever was going to come.

"I am a Vampire, and old blood, a blood sucker, a parasite, a leech." He looked back up at Amy. "How'd you find out?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stealing Cinderella(OPEN)   Stealing Cinderella(OPEN) - Page 6 Empty15/07/11, 02:51 am

Amy stood slowly and peered at his fangs. They looked sharp to a point and Amy stood in front of Kevin looking oddly at them. But at least he hadn't lied to her and she appreciated that. Sighing she placed a hand hesitantly on his neck and rubbed his jaw with her thumb. "Your not a leech. Your just different." Smiling a little Amy kissed his cheek.

He didnt scare her. To her he was Still Kevin. "And the internet of course. Came across an old picture of you." Amy noticed up close his fangs seemed to gleam and she knew he took care of them. "Can I...Can I touch them?" Amy asked softly and nervously.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stealing Cinderella(OPEN)   Stealing Cinderella(OPEN) - Page 6 Empty15/07/11, 02:54 pm

Slowly Kevin's eyes opened and tilted his head, closing his mouth a bit when his jaw started to ache. Amy's reaction was....odd, to say the least. He'd had other not respond before but they were the emo girl types that still deep down thought he was a pretender up to the point where he bit, and then at that point he'd had to drain them to keep them from screaming too loud. But Amy's reaction was quiet acceptance, as if it were every day she found out that she'd been pseudo-courting a Vampire.

"Can you what?" He asked slowly even as he leaned into her touch. "Why do you want to touch them? Aren't you even the least bit worried that I might sink them into you and bleed you dry?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stealing Cinderella(OPEN)   Stealing Cinderella(OPEN) - Page 6 Empty15/07/11, 03:09 pm

"Of course I am." Amy scoffed at the idea that she wasn't. She'd be a fool and idiot if she wasn't and she was neither. "I know you could easily do just that but if you wanted to do what you would have when I told you I knew. Im reasonable. Not an idiot." Shrugging Amy continued to rub his jaw.

She knew he could easily take her even if he wasn't a vampire but he seemed to take great care not to hurt her. Even when he was kissing her he stopped before it went too far so that alone gave her a hint Kevin wouldn't purposely hurt her. Slowly she reached out with her other hand and felt the fang softly before pulling her hand away. The fang was sharp and Amy was sure not to cut her finger.

Amy smiled slightly and looked up at Kevin. "Your wondering how I take this so well." It was more of a statement than anything else. "Its because you have made sure no harm has come to me and it seems like you wouldn't hurt me." She moved slightly closer to stand even closer. "Your still Kevin to me. A vampire yes. But still the same as I have come to know." Amy explained softly and lowered her eyes as she spoke
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stealing Cinderella(OPEN)   Stealing Cinderella(OPEN) - Page 6 Empty16/07/11, 04:34 am

Kevin closed his mouth and tilted his head blinking at Amy slowly. "I could never hurt you Amy."

The worlds were said softly as he pulled her close, pressing his forhead against hers and taking a deep breath. There were many questions he had for Amy but he wasn't sure where to start. Taking a deep breath he sat back down, pulling Amy into his lap.

"So....do you any questions for me? Other tahn do I sparkle in the light?" He chuckled a bit, nuzzling Amy throat gently.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stealing Cinderella(OPEN)   Stealing Cinderella(OPEN) - Page 6 Empty16/07/11, 09:33 am

Amy thought as she felt Kevin nuzzle her neck. She didn't really. Just one kept popping to mind so Amy rubbed the back of his neck before asking, "How long have you been alive?" Her voice was soft. She wasn't scarred of the question she was actually interested in what he had seen over the years.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stealing Cinderella(OPEN)   Stealing Cinderella(OPEN) - Page 6 Empty16/07/11, 02:15 pm

Kevin chuckled as he pulled back. "Its always age with you ladies isn't it." He sighed and looked over towards the window, trying to roll back time and remember his very first memory...a human memory. "Well....I was alive during the time of the black plague. I've been in the company of Kings and Queens, Princes and Princesses. I've been to Russia when they were Royal, and I've sailed on a Viking Long Boat. I don't know really; time all blurs together when you've seen the changing of times and of centuries. Let's just say that I've been around the block a few times."

He turned back to face Amy and he smiled sadly; never having felt this old in his entire life. He touched her face and let his eyes search hers for a sign that this was freaking her out in any way, but all he found still was that quite acceptance that she'd displayed earlier and for a just a moment he hoped that for once he'd found someone that wasn't a manic depressive or eluded Emo girl that understand his malady and would still accept him even with his fault.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stealing Cinderella(OPEN)   Stealing Cinderella(OPEN) - Page 6 Empty18/07/11, 12:34 am

"Not always age. I just wanna know what you have seen." She explained as she leaned into his soft touch. Amy smiled and kissed his palm lightly as he searched her eyes. She knew he was trying to understand why she was so calm about this. It was simple for Amy. He was still the Kevin she had come to know just as she was still Amy. But she could understand why he was hesitant to believe she was just accepting it. After all their were some weird girls out there who wanted a Twilight romance. Amy wasn't one of those people. No, she just accepted it because he had been a vampire the whole time she knew him and she still had come to love him in such a short time.

Amy laid her head onto his shoulder while still in his lap and played with his fingers. "You have questions for me." It was a statement. She could see the questions in his eyes while she was sitting up. "Ask them."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stealing Cinderella(OPEN)   Stealing Cinderella(OPEN) - Page 6 Empty18/07/11, 09:44 am

Kevin chuckled; he'd always liked straight forward girls and Amy was as straight forward as they came.

"Well, lets see.....you obviously like Emmett so why you're attracted to me is a wonderment." He joked with a grin. "Hmm, but other than that I really don't have any questions. I was merely thinking about how old I am compared to you and that in the continuum of time I'm a pedophile. You weren't even around when I was born, that is the ultimate robbing of the cradle. Although I don't want to be convicted as a life time sentence to me would be disastrous." Kevin laughed again and took a deep breath. Maybe this won't be so bad after all
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stealing Cinderella(OPEN)   Stealing Cinderella(OPEN) - Page 6 Empty18/07/11, 10:43 am

Amy chuckled before turning around to straddle Kevin. "For the record, your much much better than Emment." She smiled before kissing him softly. Having been with guys like she had you knew when you had something good. And Amy knew she had something good with Kevin. Pulling away she smirked. "Haha for once Im taller." Amy noted jokingly. Being short never really bothered her but she still enjoyed being taller than Kevin.

Amy leaned in close, but not quiet kissing him yet. Instead she looked into his eyes before kissing him teasingly. Amy herself wasn't a tease but Kevin brought out her playful side before anything else.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stealing Cinderella(OPEN)   Stealing Cinderella(OPEN) - Page 6 Empty18/07/11, 03:55 pm

Kevin laughed as he shook his head. "Leave it to you bring height into it." He playfully scowled as he ran his fingers ticklishly light over Amy's sides.

He'd not felt this carefree and playful in the longest time and he was going to take advantage of it; humanity was something that he hung onto tightly and he wasn't going to let go any time soon. Granted even though he could be himself and laugh and not worry about his fangs being exposed, he wasn't going to be so lax in his self discipline that he accidentally turned Amy into a meal. He'd never be able to forgive himself if he done that.

Teasing kisses back he murmured softly, "So where do we go from here Amy? You know my secret, you hold more power over me than you can ever imagine.."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stealing Cinderella(OPEN)   Stealing Cinderella(OPEN) - Page 6 Empty18/07/11, 06:15 pm

Wiggling around Amy tried to escape Kevin's tickling and failing. Laughing till she ran out of breath Amy kept the smile on her face. But Kevins question floored her. She wasn't sure what they did now. Amy did however know that she wanted Kevin around and hoped he felt the same. Taking his hands in hers she studied how small her hand looked in his. He could easily break her if he wanted. He didn't want to, Amy knew that.

"What do you mean? I hold no power. So what if I know? Even if you were to leave me before we go any further doesnt mean I will run out and tell everyone what you are." Amy explained and hoped her eyes conveyed that it was true. He could leave and she would still keep his secret.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stealing Cinderella(OPEN)   Stealing Cinderella(OPEN) - Page 6 Empty18/07/11, 07:28 pm

Kevin smiled and touched Amy's face, his eyes soft.

"You do hold power over me Amy. Well if you choose to hold it...I can place my undead life in your hands for you to hold and to command me for the rest of your natural life. It's a loop hole the Supreme elders placed on our kind long ago. One of them had a long love affair with a human and as such he pledged himself to her and since made it law that if both parties are willing a bond can be forged to link them forever; and if harm is brought the human mate by the Vampire mate their very existence is terminated."

Kevin chewed on his lip, wondering if he should have told her all of that right off the bat, but since he was able to be himself around Amy now he didn't want any secrets on his side.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stealing Cinderella(OPEN)   Stealing Cinderella(OPEN) - Page 6 Empty18/07/11, 09:05 pm

Cocking her head to the side Amy thought about it and bit her lip. Bond herself to Kevin forever? She could do that. Amy bit her lip harder. She knew he wouldn't ever hurt her, thats not why the idea appealed to her. It appealed to her because she could be bonded to him for her exsistance.

"Does it hurt? What do you have to do?" Amy asked quietly and leaned into his touch. Though it didn't really matter if it hurt but she was interested in what they would have to do.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stealing Cinderella(OPEN)   Stealing Cinderella(OPEN) - Page 6 Empty19/07/11, 04:43 pm

Kevin shook his head. "It doesn't hurt, it's all ritual magic. I have to find the incantation and get all the different elements put right. Not to mention that it has to be done during a New Moon. It's a pretty involved process."

Kevin fell silent, his mind running in circles as he tried to remember what was needed off the top of his head for the bonding.
Back to top Go down

Stealing Cinderella(OPEN)
Page 6 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 15  Next