Hot Mess
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A WWE/TNA roleplay site. Couples may be slash, femslash or het. Original characters are encouraged!

HomeAwardsLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Always the Odd One (Open)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage

Always the Odd One (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Always the Odd One (Open)   Always the Odd One (Open) Empty04/06/11, 08:53 pm

Belle Moore sat on the swings. The weather was warm even for being so late. It was about 10 at night but she didn't care. She loved the night. This night in perticular because she had just talked to her brother. Shannon had told Belle he would be at TNA so she would be all alone in the WWE. Never in her life did she think Shanny would do that. From day one they decided they would stick together in the WWE but here he was abandoning her. What brother did that? Up and leave his sister to fend for herself. Belle had never felt so alone and in need of someone as much as that moment.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Always the Odd One (Open)   Always the Odd One (Open) Empty04/06/11, 09:04 pm

Jace walked down the street of the town he had just moved to. He saw a park up ahead and decided to swing a bit. It always relaxed him, seeing as he was an insomniac.

He walked into the park and started walking over to the swings. When he was almost there, he saw a young woman there, sitting on the swings. He smiled as he approached her. "Is this swing taken?" he asked gently, motioning to the swing next to her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Always the Odd One (Open)   Always the Odd One (Open) Empty04/06/11, 09:08 pm

Belle jumped slightly before looking up at the man standing beside her. She managed a smile she wasn't really feeling. "Only by air." She joked and watched as he sat. "Belle Moore." She said and put out her hand. In Belle's mind if your going to swing together or sit next to someone uncomfortably its better to know thier names
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Always the Odd One (Open)   Always the Odd One (Open) Empty04/06/11, 09:12 pm

"Jace Walker," Jace said and shook her hand. "It's nice to meet you." His smile was firmly on his face. Jace is a shy guy, one that was almost always in a good mood. It was weird, but it was him. His brothers always made fun of him. But brothers will be brothers.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Always the Odd One (Open)   Always the Odd One (Open) Empty04/06/11, 09:15 pm

Belle liked his smile. She nodded before she slowly started to swing. Belle was always in her own world, her friend and brother always wondered what she was thinking but she never told them. Belle turned to the man named Jace. "Couldn't sleep?" She asked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Always the Odd One (Open)   Always the Odd One (Open) Empty04/06/11, 09:21 pm

Jace chuckled and shook his head. "Insomniac," he shrugged. "My brothers are too, so we spent a lot of the time outside."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Always the Odd One (Open)   Always the Odd One (Open) Empty04/06/11, 09:23 pm

"I like the outside." Belle smiled and looked up at the stars. No matter where she traveled with the WWE they were always the same. Even in North Carolina. "So what you do for work?" Belle was gaining momentum as she swung
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Always the Odd One (Open)   Always the Odd One (Open) Empty04/06/11, 09:25 pm

"I wrestle," Jace replied as he gently swung back and forth.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Always the Odd One (Open)   Always the Odd One (Open) Empty04/06/11, 09:29 pm

"Really? I do too!" She smiled. "You coming with the WWE?" Belle liked the thought of having a new face on the road. She liked new people. They were alone, just like her. Belle swung happily. "Im not surprised you didn't reconginze me. Im a middle card of Divas."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Always the Odd One (Open)   Always the Odd One (Open) Empty04/06/11, 09:36 pm

"I'm not the wrestler. My brother is. I work in tech. I wrestle and fight here and there, but its not really my thing," Jace replied with a smile. "And yeah, I'm with WWE. I've actually been there for a year now."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Always the Odd One (Open)   Always the Odd One (Open) Empty04/06/11, 09:39 pm

Belle bit her lip and looked into the sky. "I haven't seen you before." She blushed slightly "Sorry. Usually I notice new people." Belle felt bad. She really did usually notice new people. "What part of tech do you work for?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Always the Odd One (Open)   Always the Odd One (Open) Empty04/06/11, 09:44 pm

"I do the titantron videos and blend them with the songs and pyro," Jace replied with a smile. "And that's fine. You probly know my brother. I'm more of a 'sit back and observe' kind of guy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Always the Odd One (Open)   Always the Odd One (Open) Empty04/06/11, 09:52 pm

"Even if you dont know me then you know my brother." Belle slowed the swing down. "Whose your brother?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Always the Odd One (Open)   Always the Odd One (Open) Empty04/06/11, 09:58 pm

"Ryan Walker," Jace replied, chuckling. He's very... Dramatic. Hangs out with Randy and Cena, that crew."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Always the Odd One (Open)   Always the Odd One (Open) Empty04/06/11, 10:01 pm

"Ahhh." She said simply. She had seen Ryan around. It was hard not to with all the wrestlers that hang out in each others locker rooms. "If it helps, Shannon Moore is my brother. People hardly notice me and if they do its to ask about him." Belle smiled brightly. Despite him leaving she was proud he was her brother. She checked her watch.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Always the Odd One (Open)   Always the Odd One (Open) Empty04/06/11, 10:04 pm

"I've seen him. I've seen you, too. Just never knew you're name," Jace said. "So you wrestle?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Always the Odd One (Open)   Always the Odd One (Open) Empty05/06/11, 04:43 pm

Belle nodded. "Yeah." She smiled small. "Considered a hard core Diva, like Lita was." Belle stood and streched.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Always the Odd One (Open)   Always the Odd One (Open) Empty05/06/11, 06:42 pm

"That's awesome," Jace said with a smile. "My brother is a lot like Randy. And Cena. And JoMo. He's like a mix of all of them. It's quite entertaining to be with him."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Always the Odd One (Open)   Always the Odd One (Open) Empty05/06/11, 06:46 pm

"Well I must go." Belle smiled small. "We have an early flight." She assumed Jace would be on the same flight as the rest of them. Belle grabbed her jacket from where she had put it on the ground and slipped it on.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Always the Odd One (Open)   Always the Odd One (Open) Empty05/06/11, 06:48 pm

"Have fun," Jace smiled as he sat more firmly on the swing and began swinging a bit more than he was before.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Always the Odd One (Open)   Always the Odd One (Open) Empty05/06/11, 06:52 pm

Belle nodded and waved before walking back to the hotel. She took her time before entering and going to her room. Her bags were packed so Belle just snuggled into bed
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Always the Odd One (Open)   Always the Odd One (Open) Empty05/06/11, 07:02 pm

Jace sighed and looked up at the stars. He wished he could sleep for once. But, unfortunately, he couldn't.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Always the Odd One (Open)   Always the Odd One (Open) Empty05/06/11, 07:06 pm

Belle rolled over in her bed as the morning light shown threw her hotel room. She looked over at the clock and saw she had an hour to get ready. Belle got up, took a shower, did her hair. She went threw her bag and pulled out a corset and jeans, shrugging she put them on and didnt bother with make up. She grabbed her suitcases and left to go check out wondering when she would see Jace.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Always the Odd One (Open)   Always the Odd One (Open) Empty05/06/11, 07:10 pm

Jace was already at the airport with Ryan, Randy, John and Johnny(JoMo). He was talking and laughing with them. This was one of the few times he was open.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Always the Odd One (Open)   Always the Odd One (Open) Empty05/06/11, 07:14 pm

Belle checked in her suitcases before looking around for a group to fit in with. Superstars and divas were all over. She saw Jace in his own group laughing. It was times like these Belle would be with her brother and his group but he was gone now and she wasn't sure where to go.
Back to top Go down

Always the Odd One (Open)
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next