Hot Mess
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A WWE/TNA roleplay site. Couples may be slash, femslash or het. Original characters are encouraged!

HomeAwardsLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Forever and Almost Always

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Nolee_Lacroix

Nolee_Lacroix

Forever and Almost Always - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forever and Almost Always   Forever and Almost Always - Page 4 Empty26/05/11, 09:26 pm

Punk smirked, "It seems like you like that southern boy a lot. It would be a shame if he were to get hurt any worse. So here's the deal. You are now a member of hte Nexus. Associate with anyone but the Nexus and we will hurt him. Tell anyone and we will hurt you. Understand?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Forever and Almost Always   Forever and Almost Always - Page 4 Empty26/05/11, 09:37 pm

She glared but nodded.

"No, no, NO!" He yelled. "No glares, nothing to let them know you're forced to do this. You know how to act, right? Miss Disney."

She didn't say anything.

"Let's go." He motioned and one of the goons grabbed her arm, jerking her up.

She stumbled over and Punk threw his arm around her shoulders.
Back to top Go down
Nolee_Lacroix

Nolee_Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Forever and Almost Always   Forever and Almost Always - Page 4 Empty26/05/11, 09:39 pm

Carter smiled, finally able to stand up from having his knee iced and texted Robyn, ~Hey, where you at? You wanna grab some food?~
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Forever and Almost Always   Forever and Almost Always - Page 4 Empty26/05/11, 09:44 pm

Robyn walked down the hall, wanting to scream at anyone of the 20 people staring at them.

But she didn't, because she feared for Carter.

Her phone buzzed and she pulled it out of her pocket, but before she could open it, one of the goons grabbed it.

"Carter Lacroix. Hey, where you at? Wanna grab some food?" He mimicked in a girl voice.

She snatched the phone back while he was laughing and quickly typed, "Can't, sorry." then hit send. She knew Punk had seen, so she shoved it back in her pocket and kept walking.

Thats when she saw John. She made sure Punk wasn't watching, then gave a pleading look.
Back to top Go down
Nolee_Lacroix

Nolee_Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Forever and Almost Always   Forever and Almost Always - Page 4 Empty26/05/11, 09:47 pm

Carter's heart sank at the text. He knew she had been looking at John like he was the best thign on the planet. Everyone looked at John like he was the best thing on the planet. Everyone loved Super Cena. Especially the women. He hung his head, dejected as he headed out to his car. He couldn't drive in this condition and he knew it.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Forever and Almost Always   Forever and Almost Always - Page 4 Empty26/05/11, 10:00 pm

John saw the look. And saw the smirk on Punk's face.

Robyn kept walking, until they got to the doors that lead outside. She sighed, thinking she was free. As soon as they stepped outside, she started to pull away.

"Nope. Party. Tonight."

They arrived at a giant house, on the beach. Robyn knew it was close to her house, so she quickly made a plan in her head. A little into the party, which happened to be mostly men, she excused herself and went to the bathroom.

She saw the window, and thanked her lucky stars that she was tiny. She took her shoes off and threw them out the window, then stood on the back of the toilet and climbed out the window, dropping onto the sand below.
Back to top Go down
Nolee_Lacroix

Nolee_Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Forever and Almost Always   Forever and Almost Always - Page 4 Empty26/05/11, 10:07 pm

Phil always kept an eye on the party, inside and out. He knew the other Nexus members liked to drink. Luckily for himself, he was Straight Edged. No drugs, no drinking, no smoking. In his own mind, he was pure. He was clean. As he looked out the window, he saw the figure slinking towards the only other house on the beach. "Robyn, Robyn, Robyn," he smirked to himself. "You're not as smart as you think you are."

He silently made his way out of the party, following her but making sure that there was enough distance between the two of them that he wouldn't be caught. He waited until she had walked into her own house, making sure to leave a large enough gap so that he could sneak in without being noticed. Up the stairs he crept until he saw her standing in a nursery. He leaned against the doorway, "Pregnant?"

Robyn turned, "Phil! How did you get in here..."

"Easy," Phil walked toward her, pressing against her as her back hit the wall. "Now, why don't we do what I took you do the party to do?" In a flurry, he had removed her jeans and underwear, removing his own as he swiftly entered her. It was only for a few minutes but to him it felt like forever. And when he was done, he redressed and left.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Forever and Almost Always   Forever and Almost Always - Page 4 Empty26/05/11, 10:12 pm

Robyn slunk to the floor, no longer held up by Phil. Her horror was beyond tears. She hadn't cried out during it, she fought, but not enough. She knew, somehow, that it was inevitable. She was glad she was already pregnant. That's the only thing that kept her going, know that it couldn't be his.

She grabbed the folded up quilt from the rocking chair and wrapped up in it, rocking herself to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Nolee_Lacroix

Nolee_Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Forever and Almost Always   Forever and Almost Always - Page 4 Empty26/05/11, 10:15 pm

Carter had followed Robyn from the party to her house. He had hear commotion upstairs but by the time he was up there, whoever had been in the room with Robyn was already gone. He pulled her close, holding her as he tried to comfort her. "Who was it? Who the hell hurt yeh kid?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Forever and Almost Always   Forever and Almost Always - Page 4 Empty26/05/11, 10:46 pm

Robyn looked at him, obviously shocked he was here. She couldn't say anything, just watched his amazing green eyes.

He pushed her hair out of her face with a shaky hand. His eyes showed confusion, and then he saw her tiny skirt laying on the floor, next to her pink boy short underwear. His eyes widened, then he pulled the quilt aside and saw her exposed thighs.

Robyn had never been shy when it came to showing her body off, so she didnt flinch when Carter pulled the quilt off and carried her out of the nursery. He paused, not know which way to go, so she pointed to a door a little down from them and he took her in the bathroom.

She stood as he put her down, then pulled her shirt and bra off. He turned on the water and pushed her under the spray, making sure to avert his eyes.

"I'm going to get you some clothes. Where are your towels?"

She only looked at him. So he left to find them.

Robyn leaned against the shower wall. She wanted to sleep, she wanted to die. She wanted to just go away. How is it that she got so lucky as to have been raped twice in the same lifetime?

Why couldn't she ever be normal. Her fingers traced the scars on her face, remembering, until Carter came back.
Back to top Go down
Nolee_Lacroix

Nolee_Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Forever and Almost Always   Forever and Almost Always - Page 4 Empty26/05/11, 10:48 pm

Carter came back, still visibly shaken by what he had seen. This was...it was disturbing. "I found a few towels and I didn't know which ones yeh would want so I brought a few...um..." he took off his hat, rubbing the back of his head, not wanting to point out that he had noticed the scars.

"Yeh mind telling me what those are from?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Forever and Almost Always   Forever and Almost Always - Page 4 Empty26/05/11, 11:06 pm

She shook her head. Still not wanting to talk.

He nodded, then grabbed a wash cloth, put a little soap on it and began to wash her. She kept leaning against the wall, until he tugged her under the spray. She was reluctant to go, and when she did, she got woozy and almost fell.

Seeing no other choice, Carter stripped and stepped in with her.
Back to top Go down
Nolee_Lacroix

Nolee_Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Forever and Almost Always   Forever and Almost Always - Page 4 Empty26/05/11, 11:08 pm

"Scars on yer back to?" Carter asked softly as he washed her off, "Are these from that asshole boyfriend who beat yeh?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Forever and Almost Always   Forever and Almost Always - Page 4 Empty26/05/11, 11:12 pm

She nodded, then closed her eyes. He traced the ones on her face and asked, "These too?"

She traced the horizontal one and nodded.

"The other is from a car crash." She whispered.

He nodded and turned the water off.
Back to top Go down
Nolee_Lacroix

Nolee_Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Forever and Almost Always   Forever and Almost Always - Page 4 Empty26/05/11, 11:14 pm

Carter wrapped his arms around her, "If I was there, I would have thrown myself over yeh to protect yeh. I would do anything to protect yeh." And against his better judgement, he leaned forward and kissed her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Forever and Almost Always   Forever and Almost Always - Page 4 Empty02/06/11, 09:52 pm

Robyn stood still, waiting for a moment. She didn't know what to do, besides freak out. And then it hit her, as he was pulling away.

His face was red and he had an apologetic look. He started stuttering, but Robyn stopped him.

"Don't apologize. It's okay. I just don't know how Phil will react. He said," She paused and took a deep breath, "He said that he would hurt you worse if I didn't do what he wanted."
Back to top Go down
Nolee_Lacroix

Nolee_Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Forever and Almost Always   Forever and Almost Always - Page 4 Empty02/06/11, 09:59 pm

"I don't care," Carter said strongly, though he felt nervous after that rejected kiss. "Phil doesn't scare me. What he did to you...it's illegal..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Forever and Almost Always   Forever and Almost Always - Page 4 Empty02/06/11, 10:09 pm

Her lips trembled. "I know. But, please. This isn't the first time. I don't want anyone to know."
Back to top Go down
Nolee_Lacroix

Nolee_Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Forever and Almost Always   Forever and Almost Always - Page 4 Empty02/06/11, 10:16 pm

Carter looked at him, "Wh...this isn't the first time? Who the hell did this to you the first time?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Forever and Almost Always   Forever and Almost Always - Page 4 Empty02/06/11, 10:28 pm

She traced the horizontal scar on her cheek. "The same one who did this, and the cuts on my back."

He looked angry. Really angry. And suddenly, Robyn was afraid. She grabbed a towel from the rack and wrapped it around her, then darted out of the bathroom and into her room.
Back to top Go down
Nolee_Lacroix

Nolee_Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Forever and Almost Always   Forever and Almost Always - Page 4 Empty02/06/11, 10:30 pm

Carter ran a hand through his hair. Truth was he was angry. No one should ever hurt a sweet young woman like her. She was so gentle, the man had to be a freak if he hurt her. After he had cooled down, he exited the bathroom and looked for her, "Robyn, where ya at?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Forever and Almost Always   Forever and Almost Always - Page 4 Empty02/06/11, 10:51 pm

Robyn heard him, but choose not to answer. She lay on her bed, after hastily throwing a t-shirt and shorts on, with her back to the door. She tried to control the tears, really tried. But she wanted to scream at God. At the world. Why would anyone have to go through that, twice?

She was angry. Upset. Scared. And the worst is that she was thinking she might be falling for Carter. He cared way too much.

"Listen," Carter was standing at the door. "I know yeh probly don't want meh here, but I'm gonna stay on the couch. Just to make sure yer safe."

She whispered a soft, "Okay."
Back to top Go down
Nolee_Lacroix

Nolee_Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Forever and Almost Always   Forever and Almost Always - Page 4 Empty02/06/11, 10:54 pm

Carter headed into the living room, laying down on the floor thinking it would be more comfortable than the couch. He understood why Robyn didn't want to talk to him and he wasn't going to push her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Forever and Almost Always   Forever and Almost Always - Page 4 Empty02/06/11, 10:57 pm

"Oh, look how goregeous she is. Robyn, what did you name him?" Alice, Robyn's aunt, asked.

"Her name is Rayne Elizabeth." Robyn smiled proudly. Glad she had done something right.

"But her last name?" Her aunt trailed off.

Robyn was embarassed at that. "I gave her Carter's last name, because her real father raped me."

Robyn bolted upright in bed, screaming. She had forgotten Carter stayed the night, until it was too late to stop screaming.
Back to top Go down
Nolee_Lacroix

Nolee_Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Forever and Almost Always   Forever and Almost Always - Page 4 Empty02/06/11, 11:00 pm

Carter heard the screaming, initially reaching for the baseball bat he always kept next to him when he slept. Then he realized that he wasn't in his be at home. In fact, he wasn't even at home. Then he remembere the nights preceedings, racing up to Robyn's room and busting in, "Hey! You okay?"
Back to top Go down

Forever and Almost Always
Page 4 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next