Hot Mess
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A WWE/TNA roleplay site. Couples may be slash, femslash or het. Original characters are encouraged!

HomeAwardsLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Forever and Almost Always

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage

Forever and Almost Always - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forever and Almost Always   Forever and Almost Always - Page 5 Empty02/06/11, 11:04 pm

Robyn looked at him, wide-eyed. She nodded, then slid back against the head board. She patted the bed beside her, and he sat down.

"Bad dream?" He sat beside, but didnt touch her.

She nodded again and then told him. Everything except giving her baby his last name.

"You have to take me to the doctor. Please, Carter?" She gave her best puppy dog eyes, nearly crying.
Back to top Go down
Nolee_Lacroix

Nolee_Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Forever and Almost Always   Forever and Almost Always - Page 5 Empty02/06/11, 11:06 pm

Carter nodded, looking at the bedside clock. "I will in the morning. It's only 2 hun. Yeh ain't been asleep fer that long. And it was just a dream, I betcha."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Forever and Almost Always   Forever and Almost Always - Page 5 Empty07/06/11, 02:59 pm

Robyn woke up a little later, still scared. She grabbed the phone on her bedside table and dialed the doctor's number. After a few minutes, she hung up the phone and went to talk to Carter.

He was sitting up on the couch, leaning forward, staring at the floor.

Robyn cleared her throat and waited for him to look at her. "I've made an appointment. I'm going at 2 this afternoon."
Back to top Go down
Nolee_Lacroix

Nolee_Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Forever and Almost Always   Forever and Almost Always - Page 5 Empty15/06/11, 06:08 pm

Carter nodded and propping his feet up on the coffee table as he watched tv. When he heard Robyn talk, he turned to face her and patted the spot next to him on the couch, "2 huh? Well, unless ya want to go to sleep again then you can sit here with me and watch television."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Forever and Almost Always   Forever and Almost Always - Page 5 Empty15/06/11, 06:13 pm

"No, Carter." She cleared her throat. "I have to go alone."
Back to top Go down
Nolee_Lacroix

Nolee_Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Forever and Almost Always   Forever and Almost Always - Page 5 Empty15/06/11, 06:18 pm

"Alone?" Carter asked, looking confused. "Are you sure you don't want me to go with you?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Forever and Almost Always   Forever and Almost Always - Page 5 Empty15/06/11, 06:35 pm

"Honestly, I don't know what Phil would do if he or someone saw us together. And I don't think I want you know..." She pushed a hand through her hair and sat on the arm of the couch.
Back to top Go down
Nolee_Lacroix

Nolee_Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Forever and Almost Always   Forever and Almost Always - Page 5 Empty15/06/11, 06:36 pm

Carter shook his head, "I don't care what Phil thinks about me. I can stand up to the Nexus. They won't bother me."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Forever and Almost Always   Forever and Almost Always - Page 5 Empty15/06/11, 06:46 pm

"They'll break your knee. Or both your knees." She looked away from him.
Back to top Go down
Nolee_Lacroix

Nolee_Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Forever and Almost Always   Forever and Almost Always - Page 5 Empty15/06/11, 06:47 pm

"If it ends my careeer then dammit, I wasn't meant to wrestle was I?" Carter shrugs.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Forever and Almost Always   Forever and Almost Always - Page 5 Empty15/06/11, 06:50 pm

She gasped. "No, Carter. I can't."

He looked at her. "I'd like to see yeh stop me."

He wanted to play hardball, Robyn could play hardball. "You don't know where the doctor is."
Back to top Go down
Nolee_Lacroix

Nolee_Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Forever and Almost Always   Forever and Almost Always - Page 5 Empty15/06/11, 06:52 pm

Carter laughed, "I'll get into the car, drive after you, and follow you into the doctors office so neh." He stuck his tongue out at Robyn.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Forever and Almost Always   Forever and Almost Always - Page 5 Empty15/06/11, 06:58 pm

She laughed at him. "Fine. But you're waiting out in the reception. And don't expect me to tell you anything."
Back to top Go down
Nolee_Lacroix

Nolee_Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Forever and Almost Always   Forever and Almost Always - Page 5 Empty15/06/11, 07:00 pm

Carter rolled his eyes, "You'll tell me anyways, you know you will."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Forever and Almost Always   Forever and Almost Always - Page 5 Empty15/06/11, 07:36 pm

Robyn knew he was right, but didn't give him the satisfaction. Just smirked.

AT THE DOCTORS

She sat on the table, waiting on the results. The doctor came in, a manilla folder in his hands. He looked at me and shook his head.

"I'm sorry, Robyn. It looks like it was just a hysterical pregnancy."

She nodded.

"But, I couldn't help but notice the tears on your vaginal canal. Is there anything you need to tell me?"

She shook her head. "No, nothing."

He nodded ,disappointed. "Well, if there's anything else you need, just make an appointment, ok?"

Robyn nodded again, then stood and walked out the door to a waiting Carter.
Back to top Go down
Nolee_Lacroix

Nolee_Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Forever and Almost Always   Forever and Almost Always - Page 5 Empty15/06/11, 08:01 pm

Carter was reading some magazine about celebrities. He couldn't help but want to know what was going on in the world of celebrities at the moment. He knew that Robyn liked this sort of stuff so he was going to have to be well read on it. Looking up he saw her enter the lobby, "So?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Forever and Almost Always   Forever and Almost Always - Page 5 Empty15/06/11, 08:21 pm

She shook her head, walking past him and toward his pick up truck.

"Please, Carter. I don't want to go back to that house."

He nodded and headed towards his newly rented house. When they got there, he led her inside.

As the door closed, she turned to him. "Carter, I have a question. Its serious and I'll understand if you say no..."
Back to top Go down
Nolee_Lacroix

Nolee_Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Forever and Almost Always   Forever and Almost Always - Page 5 Empty15/06/11, 08:22 pm

Carter looked at her, raising an eyebrow in the fashion of The Rock, "You can ask me anything."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Forever and Almost Always   Forever and Almost Always - Page 5 Empty15/06/11, 08:27 pm

She took a deep shaky breath and whispered, "Make love to me, please?"
Back to top Go down
Nolee_Lacroix

Nolee_Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Forever and Almost Always   Forever and Almost Always - Page 5 Empty15/06/11, 08:31 pm

Carter gaped, "Uh...wh...what!?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Forever and Almost Always   Forever and Almost Always - Page 5 Empty15/06/11, 09:07 pm

"I'm not carrying Kellan's baby. And if Phil happened to... knock me up, I don't want it to be his. I know a little about that anatomy and I havent ovulated yet and i wont for two days..." She sighed. "I'm sorry. Too much information? It's just I don't want the baby to be his."

Carter just looked at her, shocked.

"I'm so sorry. I should have never said anything. Can I lay down in your bed?"
Back to top Go down
Nolee_Lacroix

Nolee_Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Forever and Almost Always   Forever and Almost Always - Page 5 Empty15/06/11, 09:10 pm

Carter ran a hand over his head, "I...uh...I thought about this...um...maybe. I just...I saw the way Cena looked at you...let me talk with John..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Forever and Almost Always   Forever and Almost Always - Page 5 Empty15/06/11, 09:12 pm

Robyn didn't respond. She just walked to the bed and lay under the covers, trying not to cry.

She head him open his phone and dial and then he walked into the bathroom and closed the door, leaving only a crack.
Back to top Go down
Nolee_Lacroix

Nolee_Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Forever and Almost Always   Forever and Almost Always - Page 5 Empty15/06/11, 09:18 pm

Carter sat on his bed, running his hand over his face. "Hey, John, sup man?"

"Hey!" John smiled, "wondered why you weren't coming out to the bar with me and the rest of tthe guys tonight."

"Long story short, I need to know if you love Robyn."

There was a silence on the other end of the phone, "Um...I like her but I dunno if I love her..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Forever and Almost Always   Forever and Almost Always - Page 5 Empty15/06/11, 09:26 pm

Robyn heard it. "I need to know if you love her."

Robyn slid out of the bed and crept to the door, peering through the mirror at him.

He sighed heavily. "Well, she... It's not my story to tell. Why don't you come to my hotel room and get her. She doesnt want to go back to her house."

There was a pause in which Robyn presumed John was talking.

"Alright, man. I'll see you in 20."

Robyn stood frozen and then pushed open the door. "What did you do? Carter, I wanted you. I need you!" She barged in and pounded her fists on his big chest. "I confided in you! And you turned against me!" Tears poured down her face as she kept beating on his chest.
Back to top Go down

Forever and Almost Always
Page 5 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next