Hot Mess
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A WWE/TNA roleplay site. Couples may be slash, femslash or het. Original characters are encouraged!

HomeAwardsLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Forever and Almost Always

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage

Forever and Almost Always - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forever and Almost Always   Forever and Almost Always - Page 3 Empty22/05/11, 06:39 pm

She sighed. "I should've just kept my big mouth shut. Mason did that because of me."

She cried harder while John panicked, not know what to do.

"I haven't been here that long and I've already started trouble. I have to learn to stay out of it."

"Your controlled by emotions." John said bluntly.

Robyn nodded. Then she wiped her tears and managed to control her breathing.

She looked at John, who was rubbing her back soothingly. When Carter tried to hug her, she broke down and cried harder. But when John did, she stopped crying. She wanted to kiss him, but thought better of it and gave a small smile. "Thanks John."
Back to top Go down
Nolee_Lacroix

Nolee_Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Forever and Almost Always   Forever and Almost Always - Page 3 Empty22/05/11, 06:41 pm

John smiled, "Don't be. I do this for all the pretty ladies back here. Though, I have to say, you're the prettiest." he flirted.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Forever and Almost Always   Forever and Almost Always - Page 3 Empty22/05/11, 06:43 pm

Robyn blushed. "Yea, ok John. Cuz I'm sure the other girls have had mental break downs like this."
Back to top Go down
Nolee_Lacroix

Nolee_Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Forever and Almost Always   Forever and Almost Always - Page 3 Empty22/05/11, 06:47 pm

"A few nights ago when Gail Kim and Daniel Bryan broke up, I comforted Gail with a gallon of ice cream." John laughed, "I'm not gay but a lot of the guys backstage swear I have homosexual tendencies."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Forever and Almost Always   Forever and Almost Always - Page 3 Empty22/05/11, 06:49 pm

"Well, maybe you just know the way to a girls heart." She laughed. He was just too cute.

Robyn looked around, just noticing the actual room for the first time. She sighed and looked back to John. "I guess I need to go apologize to Carter."
Back to top Go down
Nolee_Lacroix

Nolee_Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Forever and Almost Always   Forever and Almost Always - Page 3 Empty22/05/11, 06:53 pm

John smiled, "This wasn't your fault. Carter knew what he was getting into when he fought Punk tonight. The Nexus will target him for a while, trust me."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Forever and Almost Always   Forever and Almost Always - Page 3 Empty22/05/11, 07:00 pm

She shook her head and walked out anyways.

She kept looking until she found his room, then knocked and walked in. He was sitting on a lounge chair, resting ice on his knee and looking at the door.

Robyn closed it behind her and walked over to him. "I'm sorry."
Back to top Go down
Nolee_Lacroix

Nolee_Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Forever and Almost Always   Forever and Almost Always - Page 3 Empty22/05/11, 07:03 pm

Carter smiled, with a wave of his hand. "Eh, no harm no foul. Except there was harm this time...but it wasn't you're fault! I'm use to getting hurt in matches. This is no biggie." he didn't mention that he felt like his knee was going to expolode.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Forever and Almost Always   Forever and Almost Always - Page 3 Empty22/05/11, 07:09 pm

She still wasn't convinced. But she didn't say any more about it.

"It hurts doesnt it?"
Back to top Go down
Nolee_Lacroix

Nolee_Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Forever and Almost Always   Forever and Almost Always - Page 3 Empty22/05/11, 07:09 pm

"No more than," Carter winced in pain, "it usually does.."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Forever and Almost Always   Forever and Almost Always - Page 3 Empty22/05/11, 07:16 pm

She felt the tears coming again and turned to leave, but Carter grabbed her arm and pulled her onto his lap.

"Don't cry, darlin'. Its nothing I cant take." he wiped his thumb under her eyes.

She looked at him, then took his hat and put it over her long straight hair.
Back to top Go down
Nolee_Lacroix

Nolee_Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Forever and Almost Always   Forever and Almost Always - Page 3 Empty22/05/11, 10:47 pm

"Yeh like that hat? my grandfather got it from a close friend of his when he was young," Carter smiled
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Forever and Almost Always   Forever and Almost Always - Page 3 Empty26/05/11, 08:13 pm

She smiled a watery smile. "I do like it. Very much."

He only smiled.

"You know, in all his old pictures, John Wayne has a hat on like this."
Back to top Go down
Nolee_Lacroix

Nolee_Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Forever and Almost Always   Forever and Almost Always - Page 3 Empty26/05/11, 08:16 pm

"Course he does!" he proudly said. "My grandfather was good friends with John Wayne! This hat use to belong to the man himself. When I was old enough to start watching movies, my grandfather gave this hat to me. It's my pride and joy. I don't think I've ever been more proud of any item that I own."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Forever and Almost Always   Forever and Almost Always - Page 3 Empty26/05/11, 08:21 pm

"Really?" She asked. "I know he's a great actor, but i'm not that into him."
Back to top Go down
Nolee_Lacroix

Nolee_Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Forever and Almost Always   Forever and Almost Always - Page 3 Empty26/05/11, 08:22 pm

Carter looked like he was going to do, eyes wide, "How...how can you not like John Wayne!? He's the greatest actor that ever lived, ever!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Forever and Almost Always   Forever and Almost Always - Page 3 Empty26/05/11, 08:25 pm

"I know. I just don't do old westerns. I'm more of a disney girl."

He looked at her with supsicion. "Now just how old are ya?"

She raised an eyebrow. "I'm 21."
Back to top Go down
Nolee_Lacroix

Nolee_Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Forever and Almost Always   Forever and Almost Always - Page 3 Empty26/05/11, 08:27 pm

Carter laughed, "I'll admit, I'll admit. As a boy I did like a good disney movie now and again. I'll admit that I cried during Bambi..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Forever and Almost Always   Forever and Almost Always - Page 3 Empty26/05/11, 08:30 pm

"Aww. Well whats the last one you've seen?" She asked, twirling her hair around her finger. "How long ago we talkin?"
Back to top Go down
Nolee_Lacroix

Nolee_Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Forever and Almost Always   Forever and Almost Always - Page 3 Empty26/05/11, 08:34 pm

"I'm talking the classics, not stuff like Princess and The Frog and Tangled. I like the older stuff," Carter smiled. "And the last one I saw was Toy Story 3."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Forever and Almost Always   Forever and Almost Always - Page 3 Empty26/05/11, 08:42 pm

She smirked. "I bet you cried when Andy gave away all his toys."
Back to top Go down
Nolee_Lacroix

Nolee_Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Forever and Almost Always   Forever and Almost Always - Page 3 Empty26/05/11, 08:44 pm

Carter laughed, "I cried like a baby. I was datin' a girl at the time who had a son. He wanted to go see it and since I had seen the first two, I didn't mind."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Forever and Almost Always   Forever and Almost Always - Page 3 Empty26/05/11, 08:50 pm

She looked at him in a new light. "You like kids?"
Back to top Go down
Nolee_Lacroix

Nolee_Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Forever and Almost Always   Forever and Almost Always - Page 3 Empty26/05/11, 08:52 pm

Carter nodded, "I love kids. One day I want a family but not yet. First I wanna cement my career..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Forever and Almost Always   Forever and Almost Always - Page 3 Empty26/05/11, 09:23 pm

Her hopes dropped. The one man she thought she could love, besides Kellan, doesn't want a family yet.

She gave a fake smile and put his hat back on his head, then stood. "Um, I'm gonna go see tech, see if they need anything. I'll talk to you later." Then she walked out. And kept walking until she found someone else to talk to.

Of course, the first one she found was a Nexxus. She tried to ignore him, but he grabbed her and pulled her into a room.

"What the hell do you want, Otunga?" She spat.

"Not me, Punk." He grunted.

Thats when she noticed him standing there. She narrowed her eyes as he went forward.

"Here's the deal. Unless you do what I want, I'll hurt him so bad, he'll never walk again."

"Never."

He shrugged. "Fine." Then he pulled a cell phone out and hit talk, then said, "Do it."

She debated for half a second, then screamed, "Wait!"

He repeated it into the cell phone and looked at her expectantly.

"Fine. Just don't hurt him. Please?"

She looked anywhere but at him as he talked.
Back to top Go down

Forever and Almost Always
Page 3 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next