Hot Mess
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A WWE/TNA roleplay site. Couples may be slash, femslash or het. Original characters are encouraged!

HomeAwardsLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Forever and Almost Always

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
AuthorMessage
Nolee_Lacroix

Nolee_Lacroix

Forever and Almost Always - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forever and Almost Always   Forever and Almost Always - Page 8 Empty04/08/11, 09:56 pm

Carter gulped, "I would but...but I'd rather let yeh take yeh time. I won't rush yeh into this. I'm not John or any of the other superstars. I'm not gonna make love to yeh before I honestly get to know yeh."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Forever and Almost Always   Forever and Almost Always - Page 8 Empty04/08/11, 10:00 pm

Tears threatened to spill again, but she decided she didnt care if he saw them. "Fine."
Back to top Go down
Nolee_Lacroix

Nolee_Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Forever and Almost Always   Forever and Almost Always - Page 8 Empty04/08/11, 10:03 pm

"This isn't because I dont' love yeh. This is because I love yeh enough to respect yeh that damn much. I won't make love to yeh until I know that yeh just not hero worshippin' me. But I will cuddle with yeh." Carter smiled, kissing her cheek.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Forever and Almost Always   Forever and Almost Always - Page 8 Empty04/08/11, 10:55 pm

She shrugged. "Okay."

She lead him to the bedroom, realizing the gun was still in his hands. She sat on the bed, slipped off her shoes and then lay down, her back to the empty space beside her.

Carter put the gun against the wall, within reach, and lay down beside Robyn. He pulled her tight against him and kissed the back of her head.
Back to top Go down
Nolee_Lacroix

Nolee_Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Forever and Almost Always   Forever and Almost Always - Page 8 Empty04/08/11, 10:59 pm

Carter smiled, singing to her in a low tone some old country song that he had heard on the radio just a few minutes ago. He thought the name of it was Honey Bee but he couldn't remember at this point in time.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Forever and Almost Always   Forever and Almost Always - Page 8 Empty05/08/11, 12:02 am

Robyn listened to him sing, thinking he could be a big country star. Especially if his knee was too bad. After a while, she fell asleep.
Back to top Go down
Nolee_Lacroix

Nolee_Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Forever and Almost Always   Forever and Almost Always - Page 8 Empty05/08/11, 12:15 am

Carter fell asleep soon afterwords, cuddling close to her.

The next morning, Carter woke up before Robyn. He went downstairs and made her pancakes, something that he had always been good at. He drenched them in strawberries and wipped cream, hoping she liked them before he carried them and a glass of milk up to her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Forever and Almost Always   Forever and Almost Always - Page 8 Empty05/08/11, 12:33 am

Robyn woke up to a cold, empty bed and sighed. She figured he wouldnt stay in her bed all night, he was too much of a gentleman for that. She was about to get up when he came in the door carrying a tray. She looked at him as she sat up, scooting so she was against the headboard.

"Good morning." Her voice sounded scratchy like it always did in the morning.
Back to top Go down
Nolee_Lacroix

Nolee_Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Forever and Almost Always   Forever and Almost Always - Page 8 Empty05/08/11, 12:45 am

"Morning, figured yeh'd like a nice home cooked breakfast," he smiled, handing her the tray. "Homemade pancakes and some milk."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Forever and Almost Always   Forever and Almost Always - Page 8 Empty05/08/11, 12:54 am

"Strawberries are my favorite." She smiled at him and slid over to allow room for him to sit.

She took a bite and savored the taste, but then realized he wasn't eating. "Did you not make you some? Here, take a bite of mine."

She cut off a piece of pancake and strawberry and held it up to his mouth, sliding the fork in when he opened.
Back to top Go down
Nolee_Lacroix

Nolee_Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Forever and Almost Always   Forever and Almost Always - Page 8 Empty05/08/11, 12:59 am

Carter laughed around the mouthful of pancakes and strawberries, "I wasn't hungry. But I think I did a good job with them."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Forever and Almost Always   Forever and Almost Always - Page 8 Empty05/08/11, 01:01 am

"Nah. They're terrible. Hence, why I'm feeding them to you." She winked and cut another piece, this time with extra whipped cream, and fed it to him. Before the whole thing was in his mouth, she pulled the fork up and wiped whipped cream all over his mouth.
Back to top Go down
Nolee_Lacroix

Nolee_Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Forever and Almost Always   Forever and Almost Always - Page 8 Empty05/08/11, 01:03 am

Carter licked his lips, "Yer being difficult," he laughed. He looked at his watch and ran a hand through his hair. "I have an autograph signing starting at 8. Ugh, I hate morning signings..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Forever and Almost Always   Forever and Almost Always - Page 8 Empty05/08/11, 01:05 am

She took another bite and watched him. Without thinking about her mouthful of food, she said, "Want me to go with you?"

He started laughing at her. "All I got out of that was 'mmmmmmmm'."

She glared at him playfully and swallowed, then repeated herself. "Want me to go with you? Better yet, can I go with you?"
Back to top Go down
Nolee_Lacroix

Nolee_Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Forever and Almost Always   Forever and Almost Always - Page 8 Empty05/08/11, 01:14 am

Carter nodded, "If yeh want, all I'm gonna be doing is signing autographs for kids who wanna meet their favorite new WWE superstar. Cena better watch out or I'll be takin' his fan base."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Forever and Almost Always   Forever and Almost Always - Page 8 Empty05/08/11, 01:20 am

Robyn froze. "Oh my God. John." She scrambled up from her spot and grabbed her cell phone. She dialed as fast as her fingers would allow.

"Hello?" Came the grunt from the other end.

"John? John! It's Robyn! Are you okay?"

"Why wouldn't I be ok?" He asked, sounding more awake now.

"Because I ran into Phil yesterday and he said something about beating your head in. I was worried."

He was silent for a minute. "I'm perfectly fine, Robyn. But what about you? What did that dick do to you?"

Robyn sighed with relief. "Nothing. I'm fine. Carter saved me."

She turned to give Carter a smile and saw him eating a piece of her pancake. She narrowed her eyes and raised an eyebrow at him.

"Oh. Okay." John had said.

"I just wanted to make sure you were okay." She explained. "I'm sorry I woke you."

"It's okay, but I'm going back to sleep now."

She smiled and said, "Okay. Bye." There was a clicked and she turned to Carter while closing her phone. "I thought you werent hungry?"
Back to top Go down
Nolee_Lacroix

Nolee_Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Forever and Almost Always   Forever and Almost Always - Page 8 Empty05/08/11, 01:24 am

Carter gave an apologetic smile, "I wasn't until yeh gave me a bite of yeh damn good cookin'. I wouldn't have worried if Phil said that he hurt Cena. John's always been a man who can take care of himself. Ever since we were back in Ohio Valley Wrestling, the place where the both of us trained. He was a great fighter and very resiliant."
Back to top Go down

Forever and Almost Always
Page 8 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8