Hot Mess
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A WWE/TNA roleplay site. Couples may be slash, femslash or het. Original characters are encouraged!

HomeAwardsLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Somebody Save Me From Myself (Open)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 18 ... 32  Next
AuthorMessage

Somebody Save Me From Myself (Open) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Somebody Save Me From Myself (Open)   Somebody Save Me From Myself (Open) - Page 5 Empty28/03/11, 03:39 pm

Ted practically jumped with joy when John sat next to Randy, putting him in between Bryan and Mike.
Back to top Go down
John Morrison

John Morrison

PostSubject: Re: Somebody Save Me From Myself (Open)   Somebody Save Me From Myself (Open) - Page 5 Empty28/03/11, 03:44 pm

John smiled as he signed his fans autographs, smiling at the, He wasn't conceited, but he enjoyed his fans reaction to meeting him in the flesh, especially the teenage girls. He glanced at Ted, wanting to make sure he was okay.
Back to top Go down
http://ifiwereawolf.livejournal.com/

PostSubject: Re: Somebody Save Me From Myself (Open)   Somebody Save Me From Myself (Open) - Page 5 Empty28/03/11, 03:46 pm

Ted smiled as he signed pictures and such and took pictures with his fans. No matter what, his fans always put a smile on his face. The way some kids looked up to him made him grin brightly.
Back to top Go down
John Morrison

John Morrison

PostSubject: Re: Somebody Save Me From Myself (Open)   Somebody Save Me From Myself (Open) - Page 5 Empty28/03/11, 03:51 pm

When the signing was over, he went over to Ted, grabbing his hand and pulling him back to the car. "Seee, that wasn't so bad." he said with a smile.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Somebody Save Me From Myself (Open)   Somebody Save Me From Myself (Open) - Page 5 Empty28/03/11, 03:54 pm

Ted smiled at him. "Yeah," was all he said before he got into the car.
Conflict averted, he thought.
Back to top Go down
John Morrison

John Morrison

PostSubject: Re: Somebody Save Me From Myself (Open)   Somebody Save Me From Myself (Open) - Page 5 Empty28/03/11, 03:55 pm

"Hey, will you go shopping with me?" John begged. He was in a foreign country and didn't wanna go alone.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Somebody Save Me From Myself (Open)   Somebody Save Me From Myself (Open) - Page 5 Empty28/03/11, 03:58 pm

Ted looked at him, biting his lip. He wanted to say yes and spend more time with him but he also wanted to say no and go back to the hotel room and be a hermit.
Back to top Go down
John Morrison

John Morrison

PostSubject: Re: Somebody Save Me From Myself (Open)   Somebody Save Me From Myself (Open) - Page 5 Empty28/03/11, 04:06 pm

John didn't wait for an answer. "Okay, your going with me. Don't worry, it'll be fun... maybe. Well, it'll be fun for me, and if I'm happy, I'll make sure your happy, then everybody's happy, okay?" John said, smiling.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Somebody Save Me From Myself (Open)   Somebody Save Me From Myself (Open) - Page 5 Empty28/03/11, 04:15 pm

Ted smiled slightly before looking out the window. He was glad nohing happened today with Randy.
Back to top Go down
John Morrison

John Morrison

PostSubject: Re: Somebody Save Me From Myself (Open)   Somebody Save Me From Myself (Open) - Page 5 Empty28/03/11, 04:20 pm

John smiled, when he arrived to the street where there were a tons of clothing stores. He loved shopping in foreign countries. He got out, and dragged Ted into a French store. "Let's go!" he said happily.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Somebody Save Me From Myself (Open)   Somebody Save Me From Myself (Open) - Page 5 Empty28/03/11, 04:53 pm

Ted followed him, looking at the ground. He used to be such a happy, outgoing person. Then he and Randy dated.
Back to top Go down
John Morrison

John Morrison

PostSubject: Re: Somebody Save Me From Myself (Open)   Somebody Save Me From Myself (Open) - Page 5 Empty28/03/11, 05:15 pm

John bough ten bags from the store. But he was faaar from finished. "Hey, could help me with these?" John asked, handing Ted five of the bags.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Somebody Save Me From Myself (Open)   Somebody Save Me From Myself (Open) - Page 5 Empty29/03/11, 07:56 am

Ted took them, still not looking up from the ground. He didn't want people to see the pain and loneliness in his eyes.
Back to top Go down
John Morrison

John Morrison

PostSubject: Re: Somebody Save Me From Myself (Open)   Somebody Save Me From Myself (Open) - Page 5 Empty29/03/11, 07:58 am

John frowned. "Hey, look at me. Don't be sad. If its because of Randy.... he's an ass and I never liked him. I don't know what he did to you but apparently it was bad and... I understand. But until you tell me what happened... we shop!" He beamed and pulled Ted into the next store.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Somebody Save Me From Myself (Open)   Somebody Save Me From Myself (Open) - Page 5 Empty29/03/11, 08:04 am

Ted didn't say anything. He'd rather John drag him to every store in the world than talk about Randy.
Back to top Go down
John Morrison

John Morrison

PostSubject: Re: Somebody Save Me From Myself (Open)   Somebody Save Me From Myself (Open) - Page 5 Empty29/03/11, 08:34 am

When John was done he had at least 100 bags of cloths. He sat in the car with Ted and turned to him. "Okay, I know something's bothering you, and I know Randy is the cause of it. If... If I tell you about Dave, will you tell me about Randy?" John asked quietly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Somebody Save Me From Myself (Open)   Somebody Save Me From Myself (Open) - Page 5 Empty29/03/11, 09:34 am

Ted looked at him. "I... I guess," Ted answered quietly.
Back to top Go down
John Morrison

John Morrison

PostSubject: Re: Somebody Save Me From Myself (Open)   Somebody Save Me From Myself (Open) - Page 5 Empty29/03/11, 02:37 pm

John nodded, turning off the car and shifting to face Ted. "Okay... you go first." He said gently, a soft smiled on his lips.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Somebody Save Me From Myself (Open)   Somebody Save Me From Myself (Open) - Page 5 Empty29/03/11, 04:41 pm

"A while back, a little before Legacy formed, me and Randy got together. And he was the sweetest boyfriend. A few months in, everything was going good, or so I thought. Randy hit me for the first time. Just a slap across the face. Nothing I couldnt handle. As time went on, he got angrier, to the point where he raped me for the first time. Then it was beatings and rape at least once a day. And he didnt care if Cody saw. At first, Cody tried to stop him but then he just gave up. And them Legacy broke up and I left because I didnt have to work with him daily," Ted said, pausing once in a while to take a deep breath.
Back to top Go down
John Morrison

John Morrison

PostSubject: Re: Somebody Save Me From Myself (Open)   Somebody Save Me From Myself (Open) - Page 5 Empty29/03/11, 04:44 pm

John sighed and nodded. "Randy... is sick. And you didn't deserve that, no matter what anybody says. And Cody... Cody's is just a horrible friend for not doing anything. If it were me... I would done everything I could to stop him." John said quietly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Somebody Save Me From Myself (Open)   Somebody Save Me From Myself (Open) - Page 5 Empty30/03/11, 02:46 pm

Ted nodded. He left out the incident, the reason Legacy broke up. He left out what both Randy and Cody did to him. He left it out... because he himself still couldnt believe what had happened.
Back to top Go down
John Morrison

John Morrison

PostSubject: Re: Somebody Save Me From Myself (Open)   Somebody Save Me From Myself (Open) - Page 5 Empty30/03/11, 02:56 pm

John bit his lip. "When... when I was with Dave, he was really sweet. Treated me like a princess. But as time went by, he got very... very rough. Every night he would come back to the hotel or at home, and he would force me to have sex with him. He said it was a punishment... for what I don't know, but I blamed myself. Sometimes... he was to drunk to rape me himself so he did it with other objects... broom handle... remote... beer bottle... anything that he knew would hurt. But finally... he got sick of me, and I was done with him. If I stayed with him any longer... believe me, I'd probably be dead." John whispered, staring out the window.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Somebody Save Me From Myself (Open)   Somebody Save Me From Myself (Open) - Page 5 Empty30/03/11, 02:58 pm

Ted bit his lip. He felt bad for John. He knew what that felt like.
Back to top Go down
John Morrison

John Morrison

PostSubject: Re: Somebody Save Me From Myself (Open)   Somebody Save Me From Myself (Open) - Page 5 Empty30/03/11, 03:02 pm

"But it's no use beating yourself up over it for your entire life, Ted. It won't do you any good if you isolate yourself... if you let this weigh you down through out life. Because... what's the point in that? Everybody has the option to be happy. Everybody deserves it. You deserve it. And I think you should let someone show you the light, instead of carrying a rainy cloud over your head for the rest of your life." John said, looking at Ted.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Somebody Save Me From Myself (Open)   Somebody Save Me From Myself (Open) - Page 5 Empty30/03/11, 03:04 pm

"Someone like who, John? Who would want a fucking loner like me? My best friend couldnt care less about me. Why would someone who doesnt know me?" Ted snapped.
Back to top Go down

Somebody Save Me From Myself (Open)
Page 5 of 32Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 18 ... 32  Next