Hot Mess
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A WWE/TNA roleplay site. Couples may be slash, femslash or het. Original characters are encouraged!

HomeAwardsLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Somebody Save Me From Myself (Open)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 17 ... 32  Next
AuthorMessage

Somebody Save Me From Myself (Open) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Somebody Save Me From Myself (Open)   Somebody Save Me From Myself (Open) - Page 3 Empty24/03/11, 04:50 pm

"You dont gotta say it so meanly," he muttered, sitting up and stretching. He winced when he heard a loud crack, knowing it was his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
John Morrison

John Morrison

PostSubject: Re: Somebody Save Me From Myself (Open)   Somebody Save Me From Myself (Open) - Page 3 Empty24/03/11, 04:54 pm

John rolled his eyes playfully. "Yes, because I am such a mean person." He said, putting on the seatbelt as the pilot instructed.
Back to top Go down
http://ifiwereawolf.livejournal.com/

PostSubject: Re: Somebody Save Me From Myself (Open)   Somebody Save Me From Myself (Open) - Page 3 Empty24/03/11, 05:00 pm

Ted snorted, rubbing his shoulder a bit. His joint had always been bad and cracking it had made it start to hurt. When he got to the hotel, he was going to have to take his pain meds.
Back to top Go down
John Morrison

John Morrison

PostSubject: Re: Somebody Save Me From Myself (Open)   Somebody Save Me From Myself (Open) - Page 3 Empty24/03/11, 05:01 pm

John looked at Ted, concern spreading across his features. "You okay?" He asked softly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Somebody Save Me From Myself (Open)   Somebody Save Me From Myself (Open) - Page 3 Empty24/03/11, 05:03 pm

Ted looked at him. "What? Oh, my shoulder. Yeah. Its always been messed up. Ive got my pain meds," he replied, smiling slightly.
Back to top Go down
John Morrison

John Morrison

PostSubject: Re: Somebody Save Me From Myself (Open)   Somebody Save Me From Myself (Open) - Page 3 Empty24/03/11, 05:21 pm

John nodded. "I understand... My knee has always been a little on the fucked side from all the gymnastics." He sighed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Somebody Save Me From Myself (Open)   Somebody Save Me From Myself (Open) - Page 3 Empty25/03/11, 09:41 am

"Sucks, right? I was born like this. I think they said there was something wrong with the bone," Ted said, walking off the plane towards the airport.
Back to top Go down
John Morrison

John Morrison

PostSubject: Re: Somebody Save Me From Myself (Open)   Somebody Save Me From Myself (Open) - Page 3 Empty25/03/11, 09:45 am

John pouted. "That must suck." They made their way to the luggage pick up, John grabbing all of his nine bags.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Somebody Save Me From Myself (Open)   Somebody Save Me From Myself (Open) - Page 3 Empty25/03/11, 10:13 am

Ted chuckled, grabbing his two bags. "Nine, babe? Really?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
John Morrison

John Morrison

PostSubject: Re: Somebody Save Me From Myself (Open)   Somebody Save Me From Myself (Open) - Page 3 Empty25/03/11, 10:15 am

John shrugged. "I have a lot of cloths... I'm high maintenance, just in case you didn't know." He chuckled, struggling to grab all the bags.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Somebody Save Me From Myself (Open)   Somebody Save Me From Myself (Open) - Page 3 Empty25/03/11, 10:40 am

Ted grabbed four bags from him, smiling. "I know you are. You seem it."
Back to top Go down
John Morrison

John Morrison

PostSubject: Re: Somebody Save Me From Myself (Open)   Somebody Save Me From Myself (Open) - Page 3 Empty25/03/11, 10:43 am

John chuckled. "Thanks." He said, making their way out of the air port and to their rental car, John forcing his many bags into the trunk and backseat.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Somebody Save Me From Myself (Open)   Somebody Save Me From Myself (Open) - Page 3 Empty25/03/11, 08:14 pm

Ted chuckled. Yes, this was definatly going to be interesting.
Back to top Go down
John Morrison

John Morrison

PostSubject: Re: Somebody Save Me From Myself (Open)   Somebody Save Me From Myself (Open) - Page 3 Empty25/03/11, 08:16 pm

When John finally fit all his bags in the car, he quickly and swiftly swiped the keys from Ted's hands and hoped int the driver's seat.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Somebody Save Me From Myself (Open)   Somebody Save Me From Myself (Open) - Page 3 Empty25/03/11, 08:21 pm

Ted smiled, getting in the passenger seat. He was used to having people drive him, anyways.
Back to top Go down
John Morrison

John Morrison

PostSubject: Re: Somebody Save Me From Myself (Open)   Somebody Save Me From Myself (Open) - Page 3 Empty25/03/11, 08:25 pm

John was... well John was just a straight out bad driver. He sped, and broke the majority of the street laws. He yelled at people who couldn't drive, and used the horn a lot. It was amazing a cop hadn't pulled him over yet.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Somebody Save Me From Myself (Open)   Somebody Save Me From Myself (Open) - Page 3 Empty26/03/11, 11:18 am

Ted laughed. He wasnt even fazed by Johns driving. Randy was the worst driver in the world and he had driven with him for years. Though when Randy got mad, he had taken it out on Ted. Because Ted handled it better than Cody. Because Cody was his baby, was far too precious to hurt, even when Randy and Ted had started their relationship and for the duration of it. Ted always came in second. Well, third, after Cody and Randy himself. Ted started out the window, ranting in his head, completely oblivious to John.
Back to top Go down
John Morrison

John Morrison

PostSubject: Re: Somebody Save Me From Myself (Open)   Somebody Save Me From Myself (Open) - Page 3 Empty26/03/11, 11:30 am

In every relationship, John was the one who was pampered. He was the baby, the one no one could hurt... physically at least. John sighed. Everybody always seemed to want him for him ass, and that was it. He wished things could changed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Somebody Save Me From Myself (Open)   Somebody Save Me From Myself (Open) - Page 3 Empty26/03/11, 02:26 pm

Randy was Teds first real relationship and at first, it was good. He was sweet. Then Ted made a mistake and Randy hit him. It wasnt that bad. Until the beatings got worse and more frequent. He always hit Ted soft enough so he wouldnt leave a mark but hard enough to where Ted could feel it the next day. And then the incident... That was the final straw. He left and Randy didnt try to stop him. Neither did Cody. And that hurt the most. That Cody chose Randy over Ted.
Back to top Go down
John Morrison

John Morrison

PostSubject: Re: Somebody Save Me From Myself (Open)   Somebody Save Me From Myself (Open) - Page 3 Empty26/03/11, 04:35 pm

Dave was different than everybody else. He wasn't above hitting John, despite what everybody else thought of him. John was sweet... innocent, who would wanna hit him? But Dave sexually abused him for a lot of the time they were together, and John was stupid enough make excuses for him. He was just glad Dave was done with him, because he was done with Dave.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Somebody Save Me From Myself (Open)   Somebody Save Me From Myself (Open) - Page 3 Empty28/03/11, 07:06 am

Ted looked at John and smiled a bit. Somehow, he could see himself in a real relationship with John. John wouldnt beat him, obviously. And Ted would treat him right. Ted sighed, looking back out the window. Yeah, right. Like John would date a loner like him.
Back to top Go down
John Morrison

John Morrison

PostSubject: Re: Somebody Save Me From Myself (Open)   Somebody Save Me From Myself (Open) - Page 3 Empty28/03/11, 07:26 am

John glance at Ted. He really wanted ti see what it was like to be with him, in a relationship. Ted didn't seem like he'd hurt him, and he was so down to earth it warmed his heart. But why would Ted go out with a bitch like him?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Somebody Save Me From Myself (Open)   Somebody Save Me From Myself (Open) - Page 3 Empty28/03/11, 07:31 am

When they arrived at the hotel, Ted got out and grabbed stuff as well as some of Johns.
Back to top Go down
John Morrison

John Morrison

PostSubject: Re: Somebody Save Me From Myself (Open)   Somebody Save Me From Myself (Open) - Page 3 Empty28/03/11, 07:33 am

"Thanks." John said with a smile as he held open for Ted as he was holding the majority of his bag. The got into the hotel and John dropped the stuff, and plopped onto the bed. He glanced out to the window. They were in London... that meant a shitload shopping... and that meant Ted would carry the bags... whether he was wiling or not...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Somebody Save Me From Myself (Open)   Somebody Save Me From Myself (Open) - Page 3 Empty28/03/11, 07:39 am

Ted laid on the other bed carefully, closing his eyes and feeling his body slowly relax, completely forgetting about John.
Back to top Go down

Somebody Save Me From Myself (Open)
Page 3 of 32Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 17 ... 32  Next