Hot Mess
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A WWE/TNA roleplay site. Couples may be slash, femslash or het. Original characters are encouraged!

HomeAwardsLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Somebody Save Me From Myself (Open)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 17 ... 32  Next
AuthorMessage
John Morrison

John Morrison

Somebody Save Me From Myself (Open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Somebody Save Me From Myself (Open)   Somebody Save Me From Myself (Open) - Page 2 Empty24/03/11, 03:29 pm

John was oblivious to Ted's stare, grabbing his carry on and going on the plane, his and Ted's seat coincidentally next to one and other. John sighed. "You know... even though I've been on a plane millions of times... they still scare me." He said, shutting the shade of the window so he wouldn't have to see the take off.
Back to top Go down
http://ifiwereawolf.livejournal.com/

PostSubject: Re: Somebody Save Me From Myself (Open)   Somebody Save Me From Myself (Open) - Page 2 Empty24/03/11, 03:32 pm

Ted chuckled. "I was never really scared of them. I mean, I probly was, as a kid but then I went on the pretty often with my dad and I just got used to them. I spent most of my time following my father around, learning from him. I never really got too much of an education. Wrestlings all I know," Ted replied, wishing that he had been able to go to school.
Back to top Go down
John Morrison

John Morrison

PostSubject: Re: Somebody Save Me From Myself (Open)   Somebody Save Me From Myself (Open) - Page 2 Empty24/03/11, 03:37 pm

John nodded. "Well, it's a pathological fear, so I really can't help it. And I was going to be a gymnast... I trained hard for it, which explains the flexibility." John chuckled. "But wrestling was where I knew I needed to be. So after I graduated, wrestling was my focus." He said, griping his seat as the pilot announced that they would be taking off in seconds.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Somebody Save Me From Myself (Open)   Somebody Save Me From Myself (Open) - Page 2 Empty24/03/11, 03:38 pm

Ted nodded. "I'd like to experience things other than wrestling, though. It'd be nice to just take a break..." he trailed off, ending with a sad sigh. His father would never let him.
Back to top Go down
John Morrison

John Morrison

PostSubject: Re: Somebody Save Me From Myself (Open)   Somebody Save Me From Myself (Open) - Page 2 Empty24/03/11, 03:41 pm

John nodded, understanding completely. "Yeah... sometimes I miss gymnastics. I was the only guy that knew how do the beams. They say its for women only but... I was flexible and knew the moves." John chuckled, before cursing as the plane shook a little in take off. he really was afraid of planes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Somebody Save Me From Myself (Open)   Somebody Save Me From Myself (Open) - Page 2 Empty24/03/11, 03:44 pm

Ted chuckled a bit, taking Johns hand and squeezing it reassuringly. "Its just taking off. It'll be okay," he said, smiling at John.
Back to top Go down
John Morrison

John Morrison

PostSubject: Re: Somebody Save Me From Myself (Open)   Somebody Save Me From Myself (Open) - Page 2 Empty24/03/11, 03:46 pm

John squeezed Ted's hand until the plane was flying smoothly in the air. He let out a long breath. "Thanks..." he said. "So... what else did you want to do besides wrestling?" John asked, genuinely interested in Ted.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Somebody Save Me From Myself (Open)   Somebody Save Me From Myself (Open) - Page 2 Empty24/03/11, 03:49 pm

"Did I want to do? Nothing. I never knew of anything else. I barely had any friends. Randy and Cody. They were it. All I ever knew, ever watched, ever read about was wrestling. I just... I love this business and I love wrestling but Im losing all the time now and Im getting sick of it. Im boo'd all the time and the few people that do cheer I snap at. I just want a break. 28 years of just wrestling is far too many," Ted said with a sigh.
Back to top Go down
John Morrison

John Morrison

PostSubject: Re: Somebody Save Me From Myself (Open)   Somebody Save Me From Myself (Open) - Page 2 Empty24/03/11, 03:55 pm

John sighed. "Well... I had the chance to be an elite gymnast... I was gonna make it to Nationals... but then I had a choice. Wrestling or Gymnastics. And while gymnastics was my passion... I didn't feel the same as I did when I wrestled, with people booing or cheering me. A least in wrestling, I'm doing what I lover for entertainment, and not just for judges to tell me what I did wrong. My father is still disappointed in my choice." He said, sighing sadly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Somebody Save Me From Myself (Open)   Somebody Save Me From Myself (Open) - Page 2 Empty24/03/11, 03:57 pm

"I dont even talk to my father about anything but wrestling. If I told him I wanted to do somethign else, he'd disown me. I don't really want to do anything else, I just want to see whats out there. I just want a break," Ted said, pinching the bridge of his nose, a bad habit he picked up from Randy.
Back to top Go down
John Morrison

John Morrison

PostSubject: Re: Somebody Save Me From Myself (Open)   Somebody Save Me From Myself (Open) - Page 2 Empty24/03/11, 04:00 pm

John nodded, reaching up and rubbing Ted's shoulder. "I'm sure he'd love you no matter what you do, and he doesn't... well then he doesn't know what he's missing." John said quietly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Somebody Save Me From Myself (Open)   Somebody Save Me From Myself (Open) - Page 2 Empty24/03/11, 04:03 pm

Ted siled at John gratefully. Sitting here right now, looking at John, he felt the happiest he had in a long time. And there was no way in Hell he was letting it end.
Back to top Go down
John Morrison

John Morrison

PostSubject: Re: Somebody Save Me From Myself (Open)   Somebody Save Me From Myself (Open) - Page 2 Empty24/03/11, 04:06 pm

John smiled back, before yawning. "You don't mind if I sleep, do you?" He said, not waiting for an answer and resting his head on Ted's shoulder.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Somebody Save Me From Myself (Open)   Somebody Save Me From Myself (Open) - Page 2 Empty24/03/11, 04:07 pm

"Oh no, not at all. Help yourself," Ted replied sarcastically after John laid his head on his shoulder. Honestly though, he was more than happy to have John use him as a pillow.
Back to top Go down
John Morrison

John Morrison

PostSubject: Re: Somebody Save Me From Myself (Open)   Somebody Save Me From Myself (Open) - Page 2 Empty24/03/11, 04:11 pm

John was already fast asleep, snuggling into Ted's shoulder. He always had feeling for Ted, and never understood why Ted didn't like him. He never minded Ted, but Ted had always seemed to hate him. He wondered why...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Somebody Save Me From Myself (Open)   Somebody Save Me From Myself (Open) - Page 2 Empty24/03/11, 04:15 pm

Ted looked down at John as best be could. He had always treated John so bad. But he was so much like Cody and after the incident, he couldnt stand anyone like Cody. He regretted it now, knowing John was a completely different person once you really talked to him. He wrapped an arm around John. "Im sorry..." he whispered, kissing the top of Johns head lightly.
Back to top Go down
John Morrison

John Morrison

PostSubject: Re: Somebody Save Me From Myself (Open)   Somebody Save Me From Myself (Open) - Page 2 Empty24/03/11, 04:21 pm

John didn't hear Ted, he just snuggled closer when he felt Ted's arm wrapped around him. It was really a big change, especially after all the gay jokes, the teasing and just being straight out mean to John, it was a pleasant surprise the way Ted was acting. John never held grudges, so he wasn't mad at Ted. Sure, the teasing hurt, be he was never mad, he never got mad... it just wasn't him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Somebody Save Me From Myself (Open)   Somebody Save Me From Myself (Open) - Page 2 Empty24/03/11, 04:23 pm

Ted sighed as John snuggled closer, and he, too, fell asleep.
Back to top Go down
John Morrison

John Morrison

PostSubject: Re: Somebody Save Me From Myself (Open)   Somebody Save Me From Myself (Open) - Page 2 Empty24/03/11, 04:27 pm

John awoke from the turbulence of the plane. He clutches Ted's shirt, his knees curling to his chest. No matter how many times he went on them, he would never get used to airplanes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Somebody Save Me From Myself (Open)   Somebody Save Me From Myself (Open) - Page 2 Empty24/03/11, 04:29 pm

Ted stayed asleep, a peaceful look on his face. Sleep were one of the few times he could get away from life. Until he dreamt of Cody and Randy.
Back to top Go down
John Morrison

John Morrison

PostSubject: Re: Somebody Save Me From Myself (Open)   Somebody Save Me From Myself (Open) - Page 2 Empty24/03/11, 04:33 pm

John sighed when the turbulence ended, before curling up Ted again, falling asleep.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Somebody Save Me From Myself (Open)   Somebody Save Me From Myself (Open) - Page 2 Empty24/03/11, 04:36 pm

Ted subconciously pulled John closer, smiling slightly at the warmth he gave off.
Back to top Go down
John Morrison

John Morrison

PostSubject: Re: Somebody Save Me From Myself (Open)   Somebody Save Me From Myself (Open) - Page 2 Empty24/03/11, 04:39 pm

John awoke, but didn't move, perfectly content with just staying in Ted's arms. The pilot announced they were about to land, and John turned to awake Ted. "C'mon Teddy-bear, wake up." He mumbled tiredly, gently shaking Ted awake.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Somebody Save Me From Myself (Open)   Somebody Save Me From Myself (Open) - Page 2 Empty24/03/11, 04:41 pm

Teds eyes slowly fluttered open as someone shook him awake. He glanced down adn saw John, smiling slightly. "Hm?" he said, wanting to know why he'd been woken up.
Back to top Go down
John Morrison

John Morrison

PostSubject: Re: Somebody Save Me From Myself (Open)   Somebody Save Me From Myself (Open) - Page 2 Empty24/03/11, 04:46 pm

"We're about to land, get ready." He chuckled, sitting up and stretching in his seat.
Back to top Go down

Somebody Save Me From Myself (Open)
Page 2 of 32Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 17 ... 32  Next