Hot Mess
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A WWE/TNA roleplay site. Couples may be slash, femslash or het. Original characters are encouraged!

HomeAwardsLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Shadowed Love

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage

Shadowed Love - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadowed Love   Shadowed Love - Page 39 Empty19/03/11, 10:56 pm

Matt sighed. "Alright, I won't take you to the hospital, if you promise to let me take care of you and Don't. Fucking. Fight. Me. Okay?" Matt said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shadowed Love   Shadowed Love - Page 39 Empty19/03/11, 11:00 pm

"Uh huh," Jeff managed to get out before he passed out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shadowed Love   Shadowed Love - Page 39 Empty19/03/11, 11:10 pm

Matt smiled sadly as Jeff passed out. He sighed, pulling the covers over the sleeping Hardy. Matt looked at Lucas. "Look after him for me, would ya?" He said to the dog. The terrier huffed before curling up next to Jeff's head. Matt chuckled quietly before returning to the living room, settling back on the couch.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shadowed Love   Shadowed Love - Page 39 Empty19/03/11, 11:27 pm

Jeff groaned in his sleep. "Mattie..." he whispsered.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shadowed Love   Shadowed Love - Page 39 Empty19/03/11, 11:32 pm

Matt looked down as he felt Lucas nip at the hem of his jeans. He sighed, getting up and going over to Jeff. He heard him groan and whisper his name. He smiled sadly, climbing in under the covers, pulling Jeff close to his body.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shadowed Love   Shadowed Love - Page 39 Empty19/03/11, 11:46 pm

Jeff sighed contentedly in his sleep, his body relaxing. He smiled softly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shadowed Love   Shadowed Love - Page 39 Empty19/03/11, 11:50 pm

Matt pressed his lips to the back of Jeff's neck, his hand grazing up and down the blond's tummy. Matt could feel Jeff's temperature rising. He'd have to take care of that later, for now he just let Jeff sleep.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shadowed Love   Shadowed Love - Page 39 Empty20/03/11, 10:02 am

Jeff started to sweat heavily. In his sleep, he felt like he was suffocating, the heat making so he couldnt breathe, his breath comiing out in short, fast pants.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shadowed Love   Shadowed Love - Page 39 Empty20/03/11, 10:05 am

Matt quickly sat up, trying shake Jeff awake. "C'mon darlin', wake up and breath for me. Jeff, c'mon, wake up!" Matt said, brushing the sweat laced hair out of his face.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shadowed Love   Shadowed Love - Page 39 Empty20/03/11, 10:15 am

Jeff eyes opened and he looked at Matt, taking a big gulp of air. A few tears had escaped and mixed in with the sweat.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shadowed Love   Shadowed Love - Page 39 Empty20/03/11, 10:18 am

Matt grabbed a tissue and wiped the tears and the sweat. "Alright darlin', take a deep breath for me, I'll be right back." Matt said going into the bathroom. He had Jason stock the place already, he grabbed a washcloth and wet it with cold water before going back, and wiping Jeff's face, cooling him down.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shadowed Love   Shadowed Love - Page 39 Empty20/03/11, 10:25 am

Jeff kept taking deep breaths, feeling the air fill his lungs. "Mattie," he whispered, looking at Matt.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shadowed Love   Shadowed Love - Page 39 Empty20/03/11, 10:27 am

"It's alright, darlin'. I'm here, I'm not goin' anywhere." Mat whispered, pressing a kiss to Jeff's forehead.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shadowed Love   Shadowed Love - Page 39 Empty20/03/11, 10:29 am

Jeff pushed his body against Matts, his arms wrapping around his torso. He closed his eyes. At this point, he feared for his life. "I love you, Mattie," he murmured against Matts chest.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shadowed Love   Shadowed Love - Page 39 Empty20/03/11, 10:31 am

"I love you too Jeffy. You know if this gets any worse, I have to take you to the hospital, alright?" He whispered, holding Jeff close.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shadowed Love   Shadowed Love - Page 39 Empty20/03/11, 10:35 am

Jeff nodded. He didnt care anymore. He just wanted it to stop. All this was torture. Jeff felt tears prick his eyes, but not one tear dared to escape. Jeff didnt want Matt to see how scared he truly was.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shadowed Love   Shadowed Love - Page 39 Empty20/03/11, 10:38 am

Matt sighed, rubbed Jeff's back. He sensed Jeff was scared, even if he tried not to show it. But he knew. He was scared for Jeff himself. He didn't wanna lose Jeff. He would die... literally.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shadowed Love   Shadowed Love - Page 39 Empty20/03/11, 10:44 am

Jeff felt like he was gonna throw up but again, he was too weak to move. "Mattie... Gonna throw up..." he said, coovering his mouth with his hand.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shadowed Love   Shadowed Love - Page 39 Empty20/03/11, 10:46 am

Matt quickly grabbed a trash basket sitting next to the bed. He lifted Jeff to a sitting position, placing the bucket between his legs and held back his hair as Jeff retched into the bucket.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shadowed Love   Shadowed Love - Page 39 Empty20/03/11, 10:55 am

Tears ran down Jeffs face as he threw up everything in his stomach, which wasnt much. He started to throw up stomach acid and the tears intensified. He hated throwing up more than anything.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shadowed Love   Shadowed Love - Page 39 Empty20/03/11, 10:58 am

Matt rubbed Jeff's back. "I know darlin', I know it sucks. I'm taking you t the hospital, okay?" Matt said after Jeff was finished. He stood up, there wasn't any pain in his leg and decided he would be fine without his crutches, even if he had a limp. Matt stood, grabbing his keys and carefully scooped up Jeff in his arms.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shadowed Love   Shadowed Love - Page 39 Empty20/03/11, 11:09 am

Jeff cried the whole way to the hospital. He was miserable. He was living in constant torture. He just wanted it to stop.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shadowed Love   Shadowed Love - Page 39 Empty20/03/11, 11:12 am

"Hey, it's okay darlin'. We'll get this done and over with, okay? I know, right now life sucks and it hurts, but we'll make it better, I promise." Matt whispered, stroking Jeff's hand.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shadowed Love   Shadowed Love - Page 39 Empty20/03/11, 11:18 am

That just made Jeff cry more. Matt was so good to him and all Jeff did was let him down and worry him. Jeff hated this, this ashamed feeling.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shadowed Love   Shadowed Love - Page 39 Empty20/03/11, 11:22 am

Matt sighed, parking in the hospital parking lot. He pulled Jeff easily into his lap, and held him for a few minutes. "It's okay, everything's gonna be okay, I'll make sure of it." Matt cooed to him softly, willing to do anything to make the tears stop.
Back to top Go down

Shadowed Love
Page 39 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next