Hot Mess
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A WWE/TNA roleplay site. Couples may be slash, femslash or het. Original characters are encouraged!

HomeAwardsLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Shadowed Love

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage

Shadowed Love - Page 38 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadowed Love   Shadowed Love - Page 38 Empty19/03/11, 08:26 pm

Jeff laid back down, still thoroughly exhausted. The second his head hit the pillow, he was out like a light.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shadowed Love   Shadowed Love - Page 38 Empty19/03/11, 08:37 pm

Matt got out of the shower, redid the dressing on his stitches on his knee and put the brace back on before getting dressed and going back in the room. He saw Jeff, passed out on the bed. He smiled softly, sitting next him and stroking the blond's hair.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shadowed Love   Shadowed Love - Page 38 Empty19/03/11, 08:55 pm

Jeff felt Matt stroking his hair, and he wanted to wake up, but he couldnt. He was just too tired. He dirfted off into a deep, deep sleep.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shadowed Love   Shadowed Love - Page 38 Empty19/03/11, 08:57 pm

Matt watched Jeff sleep, slightly worried if his younger brother was okay or not. He just sighed, and laid down, spooning Jeff from behind. He didn't fall asleep, but he just held him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shadowed Love   Shadowed Love - Page 38 Empty19/03/11, 09:22 pm

About 5 hours later, Jeff slowly woke up, his eyes fluttering open.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shadowed Love   Shadowed Love - Page 38 Empty19/03/11, 09:23 pm

Matt looked down when Jeff finally awoke. "Hey darlin'. You okay? You slept for a long time." He said softly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shadowed Love   Shadowed Love - Page 38 Empty19/03/11, 09:34 pm

Jeff nodded. "Just tired from all the stress. Ill be okay," he replied, smiling weakly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shadowed Love   Shadowed Love - Page 38 Empty19/03/11, 09:36 pm

Matt nodded. "Okay." He said, kissing Jeff's shoulder. "You want anything to eat?" He asked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shadowed Love   Shadowed Love - Page 38 Empty19/03/11, 09:38 pm

Jeff shook his head. The thought of food made him queasy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shadowed Love   Shadowed Love - Page 38 Empty19/03/11, 09:41 pm

"Alright. I'm gonna go outside, I need some air. I'll be back in a few minutes." Matt said, grabbing his crutches and going out the door
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shadowed Love   Shadowed Love - Page 38 Empty19/03/11, 09:48 pm

Jeff sighed and tried to sit up. He didnt get very far before he was panting. He looked at the door, tearing up. He had no clue what was wrong with him and he needed to get stronger so Matt didnt find out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shadowed Love   Shadowed Love - Page 38 Empty19/03/11, 09:52 pm

Matt cursed as he forgot his phone. He went back, and found Jeff panting, tears in his eyes. Matt quickly went over, helping his sit up. "Darlin' what's wrong?" He asked softly, rubbing his back.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shadowed Love   Shadowed Love - Page 38 Empty19/03/11, 09:59 pm

Jeff looked at him in panic, mentally cursing. "I dont know. Im just real weak. I guess you took a lot outta me huh?" he said, chuckling weakly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shadowed Love   Shadowed Love - Page 38 Empty19/03/11, 10:02 pm

Matt raised a brow. "I think it's more than that." He said, pressing the back of his hand to Jeff's forehead. "Shit, your hot." Matt cursed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shadowed Love   Shadowed Love - Page 38 Empty19/03/11, 10:18 pm

Jeff pushed Matt away as best he could. "Im fine," he snapped.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shadowed Love   Shadowed Love - Page 38 Empty19/03/11, 10:21 pm

Matt rolled his eyes. "God, you're so fucking stubborn and it's exhausting. You know what, if you get sick, don't cry to me." Matt snapped and left the bedroom, shutting the door behind him before sitting on the couch, turning on the TV.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shadowed Love   Shadowed Love - Page 38 Empty19/03/11, 10:26 pm

Jeff tried to get up, but he couldnt. He sighed, getting aggravated. He looked next to him and saw Lucas. "Lucas. Hey boy," he said, then clicked his tongue when the dog looked at him. "Hey, go get Mattie. Get him in here," he told the dog. He looked at him before running to the door, barking. "Shit." Jeff gathered enough strength, getting up and walking a few steps before falling. The barking stopped and the dog ran over. Jeff smiled at him. "Hey boy," he said softly, closing his eyes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shadowed Love   Shadowed Love - Page 38 Empty19/03/11, 10:32 pm

Matt raised a brow when he heard Lucas barking. He sighed, and limped over to the door to let the dog out, when he saw Jeff laying on the floor. He groaned, limping over before bending down, using all his upper body strength to lift him up, and gently set him on the bed. "Now will you stop being a stubborn ass and let me help you?" Matt asked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shadowed Love   Shadowed Love - Page 38 Empty19/03/11, 10:36 pm

Jeff looked at Matt, barely hearing him. "What?" he yealled, squinting when his vision started to blur.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shadowed Love   Shadowed Love - Page 38 Empty19/03/11, 10:38 pm

Matt frowned, placing both hands on either side of Jeff's cheeks. "Darlin', can... can you see me?" He said a little louder so Jeff would hear him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shadowed Love   Shadowed Love - Page 38 Empty19/03/11, 10:43 pm

Jeff groaned. "You dont gotta yell. Im right here. Jeez," he whispered, thinking he was talking normal. "Which one of you am I supposed to see?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shadowed Love   Shadowed Love - Page 38 Empty19/03/11, 10:44 pm

Matt frowned. "Jeff, how many fingers am I holding up." He said, holding up 2 fingers.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shadowed Love   Shadowed Love - Page 38 Empty19/03/11, 10:48 pm

"Ten," Jeff said, after counting three times.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shadowed Love   Shadowed Love - Page 38 Empty19/03/11, 10:50 pm

Matt cursed. "Jeff, darlin', I have to take you to the hospital. I think you have the flu or something." He said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shadowed Love   Shadowed Love - Page 38 Empty19/03/11, 10:54 pm

"I dont like hospitals, Mattie. And Im tired," he said, closing his eyes.
Back to top Go down

Shadowed Love
Page 38 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next