Hot Mess
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A WWE/TNA roleplay site. Couples may be slash, femslash or het. Original characters are encouraged!

HomeAwardsLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hearing Rumours (For Nolee)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 14 ... 25  Next
AuthorMessage
Nolee_Lacroix

Nolee_Lacroix

Hearing Rumours (For Nolee) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hearing Rumours (For Nolee)   Hearing Rumours (For Nolee) - Page 4 Empty31/07/11, 03:01 am

"Well it's true," Nolee smiled, "Your really easy to talk to! We really gotta figure out this feud though. Because I don't think I'm good enough at acting to just make something up as we go along."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hearing Rumours (For Nolee)   Hearing Rumours (For Nolee) - Page 4 Empty31/07/11, 04:44 am

"Yeah we probably should. Last thing we need is one of us to be out doing a promo about it and not having a clue what to say. Then Hogan and Bischoff will get mean." Brian joked, grinning at her.
Back to top Go down
Nolee_Lacroix

Nolee_Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Hearing Rumours (For Nolee)   Hearing Rumours (For Nolee) - Page 4 Empty31/07/11, 10:05 am

Nolee laughed, "Okay. So, can you think of anything that we could make this be about? I mean, you're a good guy and I don't care if I'm the bad guy."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hearing Rumours (For Nolee)   Hearing Rumours (For Nolee) - Page 4 Empty31/07/11, 08:01 pm

"Me being the good guy helps I guess, it goes along with me not really wanting to hit you." Brian said slowly as he thought. Suddenly he had an idea. "You could be challenging us X-division guys but think I'm a coward because I won't fight you...?"
Back to top Go down
Nolee_Lacroix

Nolee_Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Hearing Rumours (For Nolee)   Hearing Rumours (For Nolee) - Page 4 Empty31/07/11, 08:46 pm

"That would work," Nolee smiled. She thought for a moment and finally said, "If...if you don't want to fight me I can go back to Bischoff and Hogan."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hearing Rumours (For Nolee)   Hearing Rumours (For Nolee) - Page 4 Empty31/07/11, 11:42 pm

"No it's fine, you said you can take a hit so I'll trust you on that one. But it could still work as a storyline" Brian explained, smiling slightly.
Back to top Go down
Nolee_Lacroix

Nolee_Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Hearing Rumours (For Nolee)   Hearing Rumours (For Nolee) - Page 4 Empty01/08/11, 12:03 am

Nolee smiled, "I was just making sure. Some guys don't want to hit women and I have to respect that."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hearing Rumours (For Nolee)   Hearing Rumours (For Nolee) - Page 4 Empty01/08/11, 01:05 am

Brian nodded, understanding. "So, any other ideas?" He asked Nolee.
Back to top Go down
Nolee_Lacroix

Nolee_Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Hearing Rumours (For Nolee)   Hearing Rumours (For Nolee) - Page 4 Empty01/08/11, 01:18 am

Nolee tapped her chin, trying to think. "Well your the champ right? Maybe in my first few matches I can fight friends of yours and move my way up the ranks until I deserve a title shot."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hearing Rumours (For Nolee)   Hearing Rumours (For Nolee) - Page 4 Empty01/08/11, 02:36 am

"Yes I am." Brian said proudly. "That could work along with the other idea." He said, nodding.
Back to top Go down
Nolee_Lacroix

Nolee_Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Hearing Rumours (For Nolee)   Hearing Rumours (For Nolee) - Page 4 Empty01/08/11, 02:44 am

Nolee smiled, "So as long as we have this basic idea, we can work from it can't we?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hearing Rumours (For Nolee)   Hearing Rumours (For Nolee) - Page 4 Empty01/08/11, 02:57 am

"Yeah sure, it should be enough." Brian said before getting up and throwing away his rubbish. He came back and sat down, a childish grin on his face.
Back to top Go down
Nolee_Lacroix

Nolee_Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Hearing Rumours (For Nolee)   Hearing Rumours (For Nolee) - Page 4 Empty01/08/11, 03:00 am

Nolee smiled, "You have a nice smile. Kinda child like in that sense of wonder."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hearing Rumours (For Nolee)   Hearing Rumours (For Nolee) - Page 4 Empty01/08/11, 03:24 am

Brian blushed slightly, his smile disappearing. "Everyone else just says I'm immature..." He told her, sulking.
Back to top Go down
Nolee_Lacroix

Nolee_Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Hearing Rumours (For Nolee)   Hearing Rumours (For Nolee) - Page 4 Empty01/08/11, 03:30 am

"No, no that's not it at all. You seem to take everything like a child but not in a bad way. You're mature but you haven't lost your innocence, you're ability to take everything as wonder and delight," Nolee smiled. She knew that she often sounded older than she really was and believed that this was one of those times. Taking a drink of her tea, she continued.

"Some people just lose that way of looking at the world. Hell, I lost that way of looking at the world."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hearing Rumours (For Nolee)   Hearing Rumours (For Nolee) - Page 4 Empty01/08/11, 04:16 am

Brian's childish grin reappeared as Nolee spoke, he realised she was right. "You lost this way of looking at the world? What happened for you to do that?" He asked, almost sounding worried, tilting his head slightly to one side as he did so.
Back to top Go down
Nolee_Lacroix

Nolee_Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Hearing Rumours (For Nolee)   Hearing Rumours (For Nolee) - Page 4 Empty01/08/11, 04:28 am

"The reality of this world mostly," Nolee shrugged. "I was forced to face things. My brother Brian Lawler, adoptive brother I should say, was a druggie and I was the one his aggrivations got taken out on when he was high. I was never going to be like my father, Jerry Lawler. I couldn't follow in his shoes and be one of the best wrestlers in the business and I couldn't do that because Vince wouldn't let me. I wasn't bright enough to get into the colleges I wanted to go to. Hell, I couldn't even hold a steady boyfriend. I was going no where fast."

She took another sip, not sure why she was spilling her heart and soul to Brian, "That's why. That's why I'm not so childlike anymore. Life forced me to grow up."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hearing Rumours (For Nolee)   Hearing Rumours (For Nolee) - Page 4 Empty01/08/11, 04:43 am

"Ouch...and I have to share a name with him. I'm glad I've never hurt anyone when I've taken things..." Brian said. "I just went a little...loopy I guess you'd call it. I'd prefer not to be like my parents, I've always just done what I wanted, even if it annoyed them. You probably beat me in terms of relationships though, I've only ever really had one...or two proper ones, but even they didn't work out so well." He sighed and looked away, temporarily lost in thought.
Back to top Go down
Nolee_Lacroix

Nolee_Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Hearing Rumours (For Nolee)   Hearing Rumours (For Nolee) - Page 4 Empty01/08/11, 04:48 am

Nolee frowned, "Trust me, you're ten times the man he is. You wouldn't hit a lady, you wouldn't steal from her and her father either. And if your parents were bad people you don't need them, just like you don't need the girls who broke your heart. They obviously don't see whats right in front of them."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hearing Rumours (For Nolee)   Hearing Rumours (For Nolee) - Page 4 Empty01/08/11, 04:56 am

"Ugh, no I wouldn't. My parents just didn't care, so I made a lot of mistakes in school and then had no one to comfort me afterwards. As for the relationships..." Brian told her, then trailed off. Eventually he continued, but spoke quieter. "Well...only one of them was with a girl." He added shyly, looking down at the table in hope that Nolee didn't see him blushing.
Back to top Go down
Nolee_Lacroix

Nolee_Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Hearing Rumours (For Nolee)   Hearing Rumours (For Nolee) - Page 4 Empty01/08/11, 04:58 am

Nolee smiled, "Cute, I didn't know you were bi. Trust me, it doesn't bother me. When I was working backstage with the WWE, my best friend was John Morrison and you don't get much flashier than him. I don't care if you're gay, bi, or straight. You seem to be a good man with a good heart and I'm glad my first TNA friend is you.'
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hearing Rumours (For Nolee)   Hearing Rumours (For Nolee) - Page 4 Empty01/08/11, 05:09 am

Brian blushed even more at the cute comment. "Yeah, I am." He almost whispered, embarrassed. "Oh, yeah I've heard a lot of things about Morrison from some of the other guys that have left WWE recently. It's always good to know people who don't judge, that's mainly the reason my parents ignored me. But anyway, that other relationship only lasted until a certain rebellious, blond Diva came into the WWE." Brian said, hinting at who his other major relationship was with.
Back to top Go down
Nolee_Lacroix

Nolee_Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Hearing Rumours (For Nolee)   Hearing Rumours (For Nolee) - Page 4 Empty01/08/11, 04:18 pm

"You were with London?" smiled Nolee, "That's really cute. I'm sorry he left you when Ashley came into the picture though. I didn't know he'd do something like that."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hearing Rumours (For Nolee)   Hearing Rumours (For Nolee) - Page 4 Empty01/08/11, 06:22 pm

"He can be a little...insensitive at times. He told me it was the only way she'd be with him," Brian told her, trying not to sound upset. "Probably had something to do with his religious family though..."
Back to top Go down
Nolee_Lacroix

Nolee_Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Hearing Rumours (For Nolee)   Hearing Rumours (For Nolee) - Page 4 Empty01/08/11, 07:03 pm

"People let religion control them sometimes,' Nolee said softly. "But lets talk about something more fun, okay?"
Back to top Go down

Hearing Rumours (For Nolee)
Page 4 of 25Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 14 ... 25  Next