Hot Mess
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A WWE/TNA roleplay site. Couples may be slash, femslash or het. Original characters are encouraged!

HomeAwardsLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hearing Rumours (For Nolee)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 14 ... 25  Next
AuthorMessage

Hearing Rumours (For Nolee) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hearing Rumours (For Nolee)   Hearing Rumours (For Nolee) - Page 3 Empty28/07/11, 12:53 am

Brian shrugged his shoulders "I wish, there were no lines with catering. But yeah it wasn't fair, I've barely seen London since." He sighed, missing his friend.
Back to top Go down
Nolee_Lacroix

Nolee_Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Hearing Rumours (For Nolee)   Hearing Rumours (For Nolee) - Page 3 Empty28/07/11, 01:00 am

Nolee squeezed his hand comfortingly, "Hey, you'll see him again. I just know it. Now c'mon, lets go eat."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hearing Rumours (For Nolee)   Hearing Rumours (For Nolee) - Page 3 Empty28/07/11, 01:08 am

"Yeah I hope so..." Brian smiled at her and nodded. "What do you want?" He asked, gesturing towards the cafeteria with his free hand.
Back to top Go down
Nolee_Lacroix

Nolee_Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Hearing Rumours (For Nolee)   Hearing Rumours (For Nolee) - Page 3 Empty28/07/11, 01:11 am

"I just want something to eat. I didn't have breakfast."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hearing Rumours (For Nolee)   Hearing Rumours (For Nolee) - Page 3 Empty28/07/11, 01:14 am

Shaking his head Brian replied "You should eat breakfast you know..." before going off to get them some food.
Back to top Go down
Nolee_Lacroix

Nolee_Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Hearing Rumours (For Nolee)   Hearing Rumours (For Nolee) - Page 3 Empty28/07/11, 01:35 am

"I know," Nolee sighed, "I just had a nervewracking morning."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hearing Rumours (For Nolee)   Hearing Rumours (For Nolee) - Page 3 Empty28/07/11, 02:12 am

"Fair enough," Kendrick said as he handed her some food and a bottle of water. "Now we can go and sit."
Back to top Go down
Nolee_Lacroix

Nolee_Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Hearing Rumours (For Nolee)   Hearing Rumours (For Nolee) - Page 3 Empty28/07/11, 02:31 am

Nolee nodded and walked over to a table in the corner of the room. She sat down, taking a small drink of her water bottle and wiping the corners of her mouth. "So, ideas for our feud?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hearing Rumours (For Nolee)   Hearing Rumours (For Nolee) - Page 3 Empty28/07/11, 02:48 am

"The feud...right," Brian had almost forgotten they were supposed to be feuding, he ate some of the sandwhich he'd gotten himself before continuing. "Um...well being me, I doubt fans would believe it if I went around saying that you couldn't fight as well as the boys."
Back to top Go down
Nolee_Lacroix

Nolee_Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Hearing Rumours (For Nolee)   Hearing Rumours (For Nolee) - Page 3 Empty28/07/11, 04:27 am

Nolee sighed, "Sorry, I'm a bit hard headed when it comes to work. I'm the new girl. They don't know me yet."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hearing Rumours (For Nolee)   Hearing Rumours (For Nolee) - Page 3 Empty28/07/11, 09:38 pm

"That's fair enough," Brian smiled at her. "Everyone likes to make a good first impression. I'm sure they'll know you after this feud. Just be warned, some of the guys might not like the idea of it..."
Back to top Go down
Nolee_Lacroix

Nolee_Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Hearing Rumours (For Nolee)   Hearing Rumours (For Nolee) - Page 3 Empty28/07/11, 10:43 pm

"Some of the guys being most of them?" Nolee smiled, "A lot of guys don't like the fact that I will do the same work as they do, get in that ring, and make sure that everyone knows my name."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hearing Rumours (For Nolee)   Hearing Rumours (For Nolee) - Page 3 Empty29/07/11, 07:01 am

"Ok yeah, most of them," Brian replied, rolling his eyes. "I don't see what the problem is if a girl will willingly step into the ring with a guy. As long as you know which guys you definitely shouldn't try to beat..." He added in warning. Some of the guys could be real bullies to anyone they were against.
Back to top Go down
Nolee_Lacroix

Nolee_Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Hearing Rumours (For Nolee)   Hearing Rumours (For Nolee) - Page 3 Empty29/07/11, 07:22 pm

"I haven't found a guy I couldn't beat," Nolee smile jovially. "I'm tougher than I look and I love a challange." She heard Brian's tone but she was serious. The bigger the challange she got out of a fight, the more she loved a fight.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hearing Rumours (For Nolee)   Hearing Rumours (For Nolee) - Page 3 Empty29/07/11, 08:25 pm

"Good, I just thought I'd warn you though." Brian said, smiling. "So what kind of style do you use?" He asked before drinking some of his water. As he sat there watching Nolee, Brian couldn't help but notice how pretty she was.
Back to top Go down
Nolee_Lacroix

Nolee_Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Hearing Rumours (For Nolee)   Hearing Rumours (For Nolee) - Page 3 Empty29/07/11, 09:05 pm

Nolee smiled, twirling a piece of her hair in her fingers absentmindedly, "When I fight women I tend to be a brawler, or the closest thing to a brawler a girl can get. When I fight men, I'm a bit of a high flyer."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hearing Rumours (For Nolee)   Hearing Rumours (For Nolee) - Page 3 Empty29/07/11, 09:21 pm

Brian grinned at her "High flier huh? Well that works out well seeing as I use that style too."
Back to top Go down
Nolee_Lacroix

Nolee_Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Hearing Rumours (For Nolee)   Hearing Rumours (For Nolee) - Page 3 Empty29/07/11, 09:22 pm

"I love your high flying skill," Nolee smiled, "I use to sit backstage with dad and watch your matches."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hearing Rumours (For Nolee)   Hearing Rumours (For Nolee) - Page 3 Empty29/07/11, 09:38 pm

"Oh really?" Brian asked, blushing slightly. "I don't really have many people say that too me. I would never switch styles."
Back to top Go down
Nolee_Lacroix

Nolee_Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Hearing Rumours (For Nolee)   Hearing Rumours (For Nolee) - Page 3 Empty29/07/11, 09:43 pm

"I use to sit backstage and watch a lot of matches, I'm just glad your as nice as I thought you'd be in real life," Nolee laughed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hearing Rumours (For Nolee)   Hearing Rumours (For Nolee) - Page 3 Empty29/07/11, 10:42 pm

"Well the way I acted with London was pretty much the real me; 'The Brian Kendrick'...not so much." Brian said, laughing as well. "I'm usually always friendly, it's hard to annoy me."
Back to top Go down
Nolee_Lacroix

Nolee_Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Hearing Rumours (For Nolee)   Hearing Rumours (For Nolee) - Page 3 Empty29/07/11, 10:46 pm

"Well I'm glad. The Brian Kendrick seemed like an asshole," Nolee charmingly laughed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hearing Rumours (For Nolee)   Hearing Rumours (For Nolee) - Page 3 Empty29/07/11, 11:26 pm

"Oh he was...but he likes dancing at least." Brian said, running a hand through ihs hair.
Back to top Go down
Nolee_Lacroix

Nolee_Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Hearing Rumours (For Nolee)   Hearing Rumours (For Nolee) - Page 3 Empty30/07/11, 09:57 pm

Nolee smiled, "Well, I'm still glad you're nothing like the character they had you playing. You're a sweet guy."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hearing Rumours (For Nolee)   Hearing Rumours (For Nolee) - Page 3 Empty30/07/11, 11:03 pm

Brian blushed slightly "Oh really? Thank you." He smiled then finished off his food before looking back up at her.
Back to top Go down

Hearing Rumours (For Nolee)
Page 3 of 25Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 14 ... 25  Next