Hot Mess
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A WWE/TNA roleplay site. Couples may be slash, femslash or het. Original characters are encouraged!

HomeAwardsLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hearing Rumours (For Nolee)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 21 ... 25  Next
AuthorMessage
Nolee_Lacroix

Nolee_Lacroix

Hearing Rumours (For Nolee) - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hearing Rumours (For Nolee)   Hearing Rumours (For Nolee) - Page 18 Empty21/08/11, 05:23 am

Nolee moved her neck to the side, letting out a little hiss of pleasure as she worked her hands to Brian's waist.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hearing Rumours (For Nolee)   Hearing Rumours (For Nolee) - Page 18 Empty21/08/11, 06:09 am

Brian kept kissing Nolee's neck, gently sliding a hand up under her shirt, stroking his hand down her back again. He wanted nothing more than to be where he was right now.
Back to top Go down
Nolee_Lacroix

Nolee_Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Hearing Rumours (For Nolee)   Hearing Rumours (For Nolee) - Page 18 Empty21/08/11, 03:47 pm

Nolee moaned gently. "B..Brian..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hearing Rumours (For Nolee)   Hearing Rumours (For Nolee) - Page 18 Empty21/08/11, 08:18 pm

Brian stopped and looked at her. "Yeah...?" He asked, thinking for a second that he'd done something wrong.
Back to top Go down
Nolee_Lacroix

Nolee_Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Hearing Rumours (For Nolee)   Hearing Rumours (For Nolee) - Page 18 Empty22/08/11, 12:54 am

"Nothing...feels good..." Nolee said softly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hearing Rumours (For Nolee)   Hearing Rumours (For Nolee) - Page 18 Empty22/08/11, 01:42 am

Brian smiled and kissed her again, holding Nolee as close against him as possible. He eventually went back to what he was doing before, stroking his hand up and down her back.
Back to top Go down
Nolee_Lacroix

Nolee_Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Hearing Rumours (For Nolee)   Hearing Rumours (For Nolee) - Page 18 Empty22/08/11, 01:57 am

Nolee shivered, standing up and leading Brian to the bed. She was about to kiss him again, when her phone went off. She laid there, kissing him, not wanting to admit it was hers. Again, she had ruined something wonderful.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hearing Rumours (For Nolee)   Hearing Rumours (For Nolee) - Page 18 Empty22/08/11, 02:36 am

Brian frowned at first when Nolee stood up, his mind blank as he stared at her. He thought for a second she'd changed her mind, until she started pulling him over to the bed.
He'd laid down on the bed, pulling Nolee with him and suddenly a phone went off. Brian jumped slightly at the sudden noise, but relaxed when Nolee kissed him anyway. The phone was still going off be he tried to ignore it, pulling Nolee closer.
Back to top Go down
Nolee_Lacroix

Nolee_Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Hearing Rumours (For Nolee)   Hearing Rumours (For Nolee) - Page 18 Empty22/08/11, 02:45 am

After a while Nolee broke away, "Sorry. I just have to...sorry..." she grabbed her phone and flipped it open. "Hello?"

"Lacroix where are you?" came the familiar voice of Bubba Ray Dudley. "The team meeting started 12 minutes ago."

She sighed, completely forgetting that she was a member of Immortal. "Look I'm indisposed right now, please just fill me in tomorrow?"

"Hogan and Bischoff are gonna be pissed that you didn't show. They may even take it out on Brian," Bubba shrugged.

Nolee sighed, sitting up in bed. "Whose room?"

"Mine. Number 234." Bubba smirked, hanging up.

Nolee hung up her phone and hung her head, "Your gonna hate me."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hearing Rumours (For Nolee)   Hearing Rumours (For Nolee) - Page 18 Empty22/08/11, 03:37 am

As Nolee talked on her phone, Brian gently kissed her neck, trying not to laugh when she told the person she was 'indisposed'.

Brian sat up after she did, wrapping his arms around Nolee's waist as she talked. He couldn't hear what the person calling was saying, but he recognised what he could hear of Bubba's voice, knowing straight away it had to do with Immortal.

He watched curiously as Nolee got off the phone and hung her head.
"Why would I hate you?" He asked softly, kissing her cheek.
Back to top Go down
Nolee_Lacroix

Nolee_Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Hearing Rumours (For Nolee)   Hearing Rumours (For Nolee) - Page 18 Empty22/08/11, 04:18 am

"I have to go," Nolee sighed, "There's a team meeting and if I don't go, Hogan's gonna pitch a bitch fit all over the hotel. Maybe this is a sign though. We're supposed to wait until later for this, huh?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hearing Rumours (For Nolee)   Hearing Rumours (For Nolee) - Page 18 Empty22/08/11, 04:37 am

Brian nodded slowly, but ended up giggling immaturely when Nolee mentioned how Hogan would react.
Once he managed to stop his laughing, he took a deep breath before speaking.
"Noooo. Not a sign, just annoying people being bitchy..." Brian said, still being immature, starting his laughing again.
Back to top Go down
Nolee_Lacroix

Nolee_Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Hearing Rumours (For Nolee)   Hearing Rumours (For Nolee) - Page 18 Empty22/08/11, 01:41 pm

Nolee laughed, "And this is why I love you so much. You can take everything and make it fun." she kissed him, "Why don't we start this out slow, huh? Like, we can date and stuff but no sex yet."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hearing Rumours (For Nolee)   Hearing Rumours (For Nolee) - Page 18 Empty22/08/11, 08:28 pm

Brian was still laughing, only stopping and finally calming down when Nolee kissed him. He nodded slowly and leaned his head on Nolee's shoulder. "They're fun ruiners..." He said, only joking, he didn't have a problem with it.
Back to top Go down
Nolee_Lacroix

Nolee_Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Hearing Rumours (For Nolee)   Hearing Rumours (For Nolee) - Page 18 Empty22/08/11, 11:40 pm

Nolee smiled, "I know, I know. I dont' want to go but I don't want them to hurt you or anything."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hearing Rumours (For Nolee)   Hearing Rumours (For Nolee) - Page 18 Empty23/08/11, 01:03 am

Brian sat up properly and looked at her. "I think...when they're around, it's probably best if you acted like you didn't care about me," He said softly, frowning slightly. "That way they're less likely to bother me, hopefully. It'd also make your plan of taking them down from the inside easier..."
Back to top Go down
Nolee_Lacroix

Nolee_Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Hearing Rumours (For Nolee)   Hearing Rumours (For Nolee) - Page 18 Empty23/08/11, 01:16 am

Nolee teared up, running a hand through Brian's hair. "But I do care about you...I...I love you Brian..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hearing Rumours (For Nolee)   Hearing Rumours (For Nolee) - Page 18 Empty23/08/11, 01:33 am

Brian stared at her, looking worried when she teared up. "I know!" He said suddenly.
"I-I know...and I love you too." He added, speaking softly this time. "I just meant t-to pretend you didn't. So they actually think you're on their side..."
Back to top Go down
Nolee_Lacroix

Nolee_Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Hearing Rumours (For Nolee)   Hearing Rumours (For Nolee) - Page 18 Empty23/08/11, 01:41 am

Nolee nodded, wiping her tears. "Sorry I got emotional. Here I am, saying I'm not like other girls and yet you got me to cry this easy..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hearing Rumours (For Nolee)   Hearing Rumours (For Nolee) - Page 18 Empty23/08/11, 01:48 am

Brian laughed softly, helping wipe away some of her tears. "It's fine, I probably should have explained it better." He said, hugging her.
"You...um might want to go to that meeting though, we can't let Hogan have a bitch fit now can we?" He added, joking again, hoping to lighten the mood.
Back to top Go down
Nolee_Lacroix

Nolee_Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Hearing Rumours (For Nolee)   Hearing Rumours (For Nolee) - Page 18 Empty23/08/11, 02:11 am

Nolee nodded and headed off to Bubba Ray's room. When she got there, she noticed that they were all staring at her like she was an exhibit at a Ripley's Believe It or Not museum. "Something I can help you boys with?"

"Actually," Eric Bishoff started, "We were just talking about your match for this week. Or at least competition."

"What do you mean my 'competition' Eric?"

"Well, in the spirit of beautiful women we're having a Knockouts swimsuit contest. Your the female Immortal representative so you're in it," smirked Hogan.

"I'M WHAT?!" screamed Nolee, so loudly that she swore Brian could have heard her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hearing Rumours (For Nolee)   Hearing Rumours (For Nolee) - Page 18 Empty23/08/11, 02:29 am

Brian watched as Nolee left before getting up to head downstairs, feeling hungry. Herealised he was looking at the room numbers on each door as he passed them, jumping when someone screamed.
He realised it was Nolee, but he didn't dare go in there, it would be bad for both of them if he did. Wondering what they'd said to her, Brian kept walking.
Back to top Go down
Nolee_Lacroix

Nolee_Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Hearing Rumours (For Nolee)   Hearing Rumours (For Nolee) - Page 18 Empty23/08/11, 02:33 am

"You're going to be representing Immortal in the swimsuit contest," smirked Eric. "Why, that's not a problem is it?"

"I came here to TNA to get away from the things that WWE divas would have to do! I fight men for gods sakes, not parade around the ring in things that barely constitute as articles of clothing!" Nolee seethed, clencing her fists.

"If you don't like it you can always quit," sneered Bubba Ray.

That's when she realized what they were trying to get her to do. They were trying to get her to quit so that they could go after Brian, uninterupted. "No thank you," she said with her teeth gritted. "I'll compete."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hearing Rumours (For Nolee)   Hearing Rumours (For Nolee) - Page 18 Empty23/08/11, 03:04 am

Brian sighed impatiently as he stood in the elevator, it seemed like it was taking longer than usual to reach the ground floor. He frowned when it stopped on another floor, meaning someone had pressed the button to call the elevator.
It stopped with the usual 'ding' as the doors opened and Brian slowly looked up, a scared look on his face as he wondered if the man was late for the meeting Nolee was in, or if he'd somehow known where Brian was.

"Abyss..." Brian said nervously as the man stepped towards him.

Back to top Go down
Nolee_Lacroix

Nolee_Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Hearing Rumours (For Nolee)   Hearing Rumours (For Nolee) - Page 18 Empty23/08/11, 03:07 am

Nolee sighed as they let her go. Seemed their idea of letting her be in on the team meeting was telling her that she was going to preform in a sexist act on national television and then letting her out. She saw Brian at the end of the hall and almost didn't go over there to talk to him.

Until she saw Abyss.

Running over to him, Nolee smiled, "Kendrick! How did you get out of your room?!" she grabbed his arm and began to drag him away, hissing as they got farther away, "I'm locking you in your room and you're going to order room service..."
Back to top Go down

Hearing Rumours (For Nolee)
Page 18 of 25Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 21 ... 25  Next