Hot Mess
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A WWE/TNA roleplay site. Couples may be slash, femslash or het. Original characters are encouraged!

HomeAwardsLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hearing Rumours (For Nolee)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 17 ... 25  Next
AuthorMessage

Hearing Rumours (For Nolee) - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hearing Rumours (For Nolee)   Hearing Rumours (For Nolee) - Page 9 Empty05/08/11, 12:28 am

"Don't do that, they'll hurt you," Brian said quietly back, putting a hand to his head in hope that it'll stop spinning. "And...I'm not sure if I'd even make it." He looked up at Nolee, his face showing he was in pain.
Back to top Go down
Nolee_Lacroix

Nolee_Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Hearing Rumours (For Nolee)   Hearing Rumours (For Nolee) - Page 9 Empty05/08/11, 12:30 am

Nolee nodded, looking over her shoulder. "I'll be fine. You just get as far as you can, I'll be right after you. Don't worry about me and worry about you."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hearing Rumours (For Nolee)   Hearing Rumours (For Nolee) - Page 9 Empty05/08/11, 12:36 am

"Are...are you sure?" Brian asked, not wanting to be responsible for Nolee getting herself hurt.

Abyss stood there watching, unsure of what they were doing.
Back to top Go down
Nolee_Lacroix

Nolee_Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Hearing Rumours (For Nolee)   Hearing Rumours (For Nolee) - Page 9 Empty05/08/11, 12:47 am

Nolee nodded, "Go. I'll be fine. You need help." She turned and brought one hand up behind her with three fingers help up. Slowly she lowered them until there were none up, signalling for Brian to run.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hearing Rumours (For Nolee)   Hearing Rumours (For Nolee) - Page 9 Empty05/08/11, 12:51 am

Brian slid out of the ring, almost falling over when he stood, but stubbornly made himself keep going. He looked back at Nolee before jumping the crowd barrier, trying not to fall as he climbed the stairs.

Hogan looked outraged, the others having only just realised when Hogan yelled.
Back to top Go down
Nolee_Lacroix

Nolee_Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Hearing Rumours (For Nolee)   Hearing Rumours (For Nolee) - Page 9 Empty05/08/11, 12:58 am

Nolee laughed, almost as if she was crazed. "There you go Hogan. You're X Division Champion just escaped and all you're left with are a group of cowards who won't even take on a girl."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hearing Rumours (For Nolee)   Hearing Rumours (For Nolee) - Page 9 Empty05/08/11, 01:05 am

Hogan glared at her, even angrier, demanding they get her, or at least go after Brian.
Anderson just stood there, not wanting to hit a girl, the others came closer to the ring as Abyss still hadn't moved, looking confused.
Back to top Go down
Nolee_Lacroix

Nolee_Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Hearing Rumours (For Nolee)   Hearing Rumours (For Nolee) - Page 9 Empty05/08/11, 01:10 am

Nolee looked around, taking a deep breath as she saw the others get closer. She was intimidated but couldn't let them see that. She loved how stupid Abyss was. He hadn't even noticed that Brian had escaped. She motioned for the others to come get her by simply raising her middle finger.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hearing Rumours (For Nolee)   Hearing Rumours (For Nolee) - Page 9 Empty05/08/11, 01:18 am

Jarrett and Bubba slid into the ring after her. Bubba was genuinely pissed, Jarrett was just doing his job. Anderson just shook his head and leaned against the crowd barrier, much to Hogan's annoyance. Abyss looked around the ring, suddenly wondering where his opponent had gone.
Back to top Go down
Nolee_Lacroix

Nolee_Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Hearing Rumours (For Nolee)   Hearing Rumours (For Nolee) - Page 9 Empty05/08/11, 01:21 am

Nolee had hated seeing Jeff come down to the ring but a part of her had hoped that since he had helped raise her that he wouldn't hurt her. But he was a showman so she knew that this was for show, not to genuinely hurt her. She was going to show him the same courtesy. As soon as they got into the ring, Nolee had slipped out and had ran over the barrier, following where Brian had gone.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hearing Rumours (For Nolee)   Hearing Rumours (For Nolee) - Page 9 Empty05/08/11, 01:29 am

Jarrett stopped when Nolee slipped out of the ring, trying not to smile. Hogan had stormed off back stage and Anderson just shrugged and left too. Bubba chased after her but didn't get any further than the barrier, knowing she'd be too fast to catch. He got back into the ring and punched the confused Abyss in the shoulder to get his attention to get him to leave the ring too.

Back to top Go down
Nolee_Lacroix

Nolee_Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Hearing Rumours (For Nolee)   Hearing Rumours (For Nolee) - Page 9 Empty05/08/11, 01:33 am

Nolee had caught up to Brian who was in the hall still. She wrapped one of his arms around her shoulder and one of her own arms around his waist, "See you got far enough away. Lets get you to the medic, yeah?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hearing Rumours (For Nolee)   Hearing Rumours (For Nolee) - Page 9 Empty05/08/11, 01:37 am

Brian nodded slowly, he hadn't been able to go any further and had been leaning against the wall as he waited for Nolee.
"Are...you ok?" He asked quietly.
Back to top Go down
Nolee_Lacroix

Nolee_Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Hearing Rumours (For Nolee)   Hearing Rumours (For Nolee) - Page 9 Empty05/08/11, 01:39 am

"They didn't even touch me. Not like Anderson or Jarett wanted to anyways. Jeff practically raised me, he's just doing what it takes to be an excellent showman. He probably won't hurt you unless you somehow hurt me," laughed Nolee. "And Bubba Ray is to slow to catch up with me. You okay?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hearing Rumours (For Nolee)   Hearing Rumours (For Nolee) - Page 9 Empty05/08/11, 01:46 am

Brian smiled slightly "Yeah at least those two have some form of conscience, unlike Abyss. Hogan won't be happy though...then again, the crowd seemed to like it." He paused. "I'm fine...maybe. Just, dizzy." He said stubbornly.
Back to top Go down
Nolee_Lacroix

Nolee_Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Hearing Rumours (For Nolee)   Hearing Rumours (For Nolee) - Page 9 Empty05/08/11, 01:53 am

"At best you have a concussion. You'll be out at least next week," Nolee frowned. "And yeah, I'm not looking forward to being called down to Hogan and Bischoff's office..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hearing Rumours (For Nolee)   Hearing Rumours (For Nolee) - Page 9 Empty05/08/11, 01:55 am

"Ugh. He kicks hard..." Brian mumbled, feeling worse as they walked. "And if the crowd liked it enough...you may get away with it.."
Back to top Go down
Carter Lacroix

Carter Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Hearing Rumours (For Nolee)   Hearing Rumours (For Nolee) - Page 9 Empty05/08/11, 01:57 am

Nolee frowned, "Sit down and I'll go get the medic for you. You dont' seem to well..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hearing Rumours (For Nolee)   Hearing Rumours (For Nolee) - Page 9 Empty05/08/11, 02:07 am

"Oh..ok," Brian said as they stopped, leaning against the wall again. "Stupid Abyss." He mumbled angrily, slowly sitting down.
Back to top Go down
Carter Lacroix

Carter Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Hearing Rumours (For Nolee)   Hearing Rumours (For Nolee) - Page 9 Empty05/08/11, 02:09 am

Nolee took off to the medics room, practically dragging them to come find Brian. "He got kicked really hard and hit the mat even harder. He needs help, pronto." The medic nodded and helped Brian up and the two walked to the medics room. Nolee took a deep breath, watching them move out of the room.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hearing Rumours (For Nolee)   Hearing Rumours (For Nolee) - Page 9 Empty05/08/11, 02:11 am

Brian barely noticed that he'd been taken to the medic's room, now completely zoned out. He looked up and saw Nolee ans smiled weakly at her.
Back to top Go down
Carter Lacroix

Carter Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Hearing Rumours (For Nolee)   Hearing Rumours (For Nolee) - Page 9 Empty05/08/11, 02:19 am

Nolee smiled, holding his hand. She couldn't tear herself from leaving Brian's side, not even when she heard her name spoken by Hogan's voice ring out over the intercom system, "I don't wanna leave," she whispered softly to Brian.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hearing Rumours (For Nolee)   Hearing Rumours (For Nolee) - Page 9 Empty05/08/11, 08:00 pm

Brian smiled again and reached out with his other hand to play with Nolee's hair. "I'll be fine, you probably shouldn't keep him waiting too long." He said quietly.
Back to top Go down
Carter Lacroix

Carter Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Hearing Rumours (For Nolee)   Hearing Rumours (For Nolee) - Page 9 Empty06/08/11, 10:07 pm

Nolee shook her head, "I'm scared Brian...what if he fires me?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hearing Rumours (For Nolee)   Hearing Rumours (For Nolee) - Page 9 Empty07/08/11, 01:25 am

"I doubt he'd do that, you just started here." Brian said, pulling a face as a medic shined a light in his eyes, examining him.
Back to top Go down

Hearing Rumours (For Nolee)
Page 9 of 25Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 17 ... 25  Next