Hot Mess
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A WWE/TNA roleplay site. Couples may be slash, femslash or het. Original characters are encouraged!

HomeAwardsLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hearing Rumours (For Nolee)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 16 ... 25  Next
AuthorMessage

Hearing Rumours (For Nolee) - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hearing Rumours (For Nolee)   Hearing Rumours (For Nolee) - Page 7 Empty03/08/11, 04:03 am

Brian smiled, admiring her courage. "I don't think you'd be able to with their dirty tactics. And besides, you need to get ready for your match don't you?"
Back to top Go down
Nolee_Lacroix

Nolee_Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Hearing Rumours (For Nolee)   Hearing Rumours (For Nolee) - Page 7 Empty03/08/11, 04:08 am

Nolee nodded, smiling, "Yeah I guess I do." she then looked at her watch, "Scratch that, I don't have time to practice..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hearing Rumours (For Nolee)   Hearing Rumours (For Nolee) - Page 7 Empty03/08/11, 04:15 am

"Oh sorry," Brian apologised, having taken up all her time. "Do you have gear or are you just wearing that?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Nolee_Lacroix

Nolee_Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Hearing Rumours (For Nolee)   Hearing Rumours (For Nolee) - Page 7 Empty03/08/11, 04:17 am

Nolee smiled, "I wrestle in this. Jeans and a tank top with my cowboy boots and-" she reached up, realizing she didn't have one of her hats with her. "Shit....I'll have to go without my lucky hat."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hearing Rumours (For Nolee)   Hearing Rumours (For Nolee) - Page 7 Empty03/08/11, 04:27 am

"Okay, at least you don't wrestle practically naked like some of the WWE divas." Brian said, rolling his eyes. "Some of those girls just...ugh." He added.
Back to top Go down
Nolee_Lacroix

Nolee_Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Hearing Rumours (For Nolee)   Hearing Rumours (For Nolee) - Page 7 Empty03/08/11, 06:51 pm

"I could never do that. Though, Beth and Nattie do have good fashion sense." Nolee smiled, "Well, I'm gonna go out and beat Alex Shelly. See you around for your match!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hearing Rumours (For Nolee)   Hearing Rumours (For Nolee) - Page 7 Empty03/08/11, 07:43 pm

Brian nodded. "Yeah, that match I probably should get ready for." He said, looking down a his t-shirt and jeans. "It might help huh? Oh and good luck in your match." He added with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Nolee_Lacroix

Nolee_Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Hearing Rumours (For Nolee)   Hearing Rumours (For Nolee) - Page 7 Empty04/08/11, 08:12 pm

Nolee smiled, heading out to the ring.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Taking a deep breath, Nolee headed back to the locker room area. She had barely managed to beat Alex Shelly, only doing so when she somehow landed a lucky kick to the back of his head. She found Brian, smiling as she practically collapsed onto a stack of boxes. "Brian, you didn't tell me that he was that good."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hearing Rumours (For Nolee)   Hearing Rumours (For Nolee) - Page 7 Empty04/08/11, 08:24 pm

"Oh, yeah. He's good by the way," Brian told her, grinning. "Well you won, that's what counts." He said, standing and holding out his hand to help her up.
Back to top Go down
Nolee_Lacroix

Nolee_Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Hearing Rumours (For Nolee)   Hearing Rumours (For Nolee) - Page 7 Empty04/08/11, 08:26 pm

Nolee smiled, wiping at her head as she took Brian's hand. "So lets get out there for yours, huh?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hearing Rumours (For Nolee)   Hearing Rumours (For Nolee) - Page 7 Empty04/08/11, 08:34 pm

Brian nodded, trying not to think about what Nolee had heard. He'd gotten changed into his wrestling gear while Nolee was in her match, dressing more like 'The Brian Kendrick' than the current gimmick he was meant to have.
"I am so not looking forward to this..." He said, looking at Nolee nervously.
Back to top Go down
Nolee_Lacroix

Nolee_Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Hearing Rumours (For Nolee)   Hearing Rumours (For Nolee) - Page 7 Empty04/08/11, 08:38 pm

Nolee smiled, pecking him on the cheek. "You'll do fine, trust me. Like the getup. Whats your first name The or Brian?" she giggled.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hearing Rumours (For Nolee)   Hearing Rumours (For Nolee) - Page 7 Empty04/08/11, 08:40 pm

"Brian. I'm not mean...am I?" Brian said, blushing slightly. "I just wanted to wear the jacket."
Back to top Go down
Nolee_Lacroix

Nolee_Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Hearing Rumours (For Nolee)   Hearing Rumours (For Nolee) - Page 7 Empty04/08/11, 08:41 pm

Nolee smiled, "No, your not mean at all. I was just teasing about the jacket. It's cute."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hearing Rumours (For Nolee)   Hearing Rumours (For Nolee) - Page 7 Empty04/08/11, 08:50 pm

"Oh good, because I'm meant to be a good person, but aparrently also a little insane." Brian said, rolling his eyes. He looked at the clock and frowned, there was only a few minutes before the match.
Back to top Go down
Nolee_Lacroix

Nolee_Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Hearing Rumours (For Nolee)   Hearing Rumours (For Nolee) - Page 7 Empty04/08/11, 08:55 pm

Nolee smiled, taking his hands. "Look at me Brian. I don't care how much I get hurt out there. I swear to you there will be no cheating and no outside interference. I swear."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hearing Rumours (For Nolee)   Hearing Rumours (For Nolee) - Page 7 Empty04/08/11, 09:03 pm

Brian looked at her, still frowning slightly.
"Well that would be a first from their team then," Brian sighed. "But I can't let you get hurt for me..."
Back to top Go down
Nolee_Lacroix

Nolee_Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Hearing Rumours (For Nolee)   Hearing Rumours (For Nolee) - Page 7 Empty04/08/11, 09:08 pm

Nolee smirked, "I'm a tough girl, I can handle myself. I'm pretty sure I can handle a bunch of washed up old wrestlers."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hearing Rumours (For Nolee)   Hearing Rumours (For Nolee) - Page 7 Empty04/08/11, 09:11 pm

"Maybe, but Abyss isn't washed up like the others just yet. But yeah the old people..." Brian shook his head. "I don't know why some of them bother."
Back to top Go down
Nolee_Lacroix

Nolee_Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Hearing Rumours (For Nolee)   Hearing Rumours (For Nolee) - Page 7 Empty04/08/11, 09:13 pm

"Because this is what they love. This is the only job they know," Nolee softly said. She remembered people saying that about her dad not to long ago when he was in his feud against Micheal Cole. She had defended him then but none of these men deserved to be defended.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hearing Rumours (For Nolee)   Hearing Rumours (For Nolee) - Page 7 Empty04/08/11, 09:17 pm

Brian rolled his eyes. "Yeah, but they shouldn't hog all the attention. Before they came we got even better shots than what we do now."
Back to top Go down
Nolee_Lacroix

Nolee_Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Hearing Rumours (For Nolee)   Hearing Rumours (For Nolee) - Page 7 Empty04/08/11, 09:19 pm

"I dunno much about TNA," Nolee admitted, "I never really watched it before they hired me."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hearing Rumours (For Nolee)   Hearing Rumours (For Nolee) - Page 7 Empty04/08/11, 09:22 pm

Brian stared at her, pretending to be offended. "You didn't watch us...?" He smiled afterwards so she knew he was joking.
Back to top Go down
Nolee_Lacroix

Nolee_Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Hearing Rumours (For Nolee)   Hearing Rumours (For Nolee) - Page 7 Empty04/08/11, 09:26 pm

Nolee smiled, "Nope. When you grow up watching the WWE you kinda look down on other wrestling organizations. That is until you realize how backwards everything is there."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hearing Rumours (For Nolee)   Hearing Rumours (For Nolee) - Page 7 Empty04/08/11, 09:33 pm

"Well I guess I can't really complain, I was like that too. I blame McMahon." Brian said smiling again.
Back to top Go down

Hearing Rumours (For Nolee)
Page 7 of 25Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 16 ... 25  Next