Hot Mess
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A WWE/TNA roleplay site. Couples may be slash, femslash or het. Original characters are encouraged!

HomeAwardsLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Tug Of War Love (Zack/Nolee/Robyn)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Nolee_Lacroix

Nolee_Lacroix

Tug Of War Love (Zack/Nolee/Robyn) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tug Of War Love (Zack/Nolee/Robyn)   Tug Of War Love (Zack/Nolee/Robyn) - Page 3 Empty02/07/11, 09:31 pm

"Trust me, the sooner you know who to deal with and who not to deal with, the sooner you can relax. Back here, it's like a war zone." Nolee nodded.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tug Of War Love (Zack/Nolee/Robyn)   Tug Of War Love (Zack/Nolee/Robyn) - Page 3 Empty02/07/11, 09:49 pm

"So I've noticed." Robyn looked at Zack, then back to Nolee. "Go for it."
Back to top Go down
Nolee_Lacroix

Nolee_Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Tug Of War Love (Zack/Nolee/Robyn)   Tug Of War Love (Zack/Nolee/Robyn) - Page 3 Empty02/07/11, 09:56 pm

"Hey, Zack's one of the good guys," Nolee laughed. "Nah, the only people back here you should watch out for are The New Nexus. The old Nexus was bad too but, well, their on Smackdown now. Ooo, and maybe Del Rio. I don't really know him all to well to know if he's as bad as he is on television."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tug Of War Love (Zack/Nolee/Robyn)   Tug Of War Love (Zack/Nolee/Robyn) - Page 3 Empty02/07/11, 11:31 pm

"I hope he's not." Zack laughed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tug Of War Love (Zack/Nolee/Robyn)   Tug Of War Love (Zack/Nolee/Robyn) - Page 3 Empty02/07/11, 11:35 pm

Robyn looked around confused. "Who are the new Nexxus?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tug Of War Love (Zack/Nolee/Robyn)   Tug Of War Love (Zack/Nolee/Robyn) - Page 3 Empty02/07/11, 11:39 pm

"Long story." Zack answered simply.
Back to top Go down
Nolee_Lacroix

Nolee_Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Tug Of War Love (Zack/Nolee/Robyn)   Tug Of War Love (Zack/Nolee/Robyn) - Page 3 Empty02/07/11, 11:42 pm

Nolee laughed, "I can explain. See, a while back there was this group called The Nexus. Now, the original Nexus was comprised of Wade Barett and the other rookies from NXT. NXT is a show where the winner gets a WWE contract. Wade and the others didn't think it was fair to have to suffer but not get the contract. So he and his friends started hurting people, people like Cena. Eventually though, the other guys got bored and kicked Wade out as leader. Now it's led by CM Punk."

She picked up a glass of water from a nearby table, "But the important thing is they AREN'T nice people."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tug Of War Love (Zack/Nolee/Robyn)   Tug Of War Love (Zack/Nolee/Robyn) - Page 3 Empty02/07/11, 11:52 pm

Robyn nodded. "I see. They hurt John?"
Back to top Go down
Nolee_Lacroix

Nolee_Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Tug Of War Love (Zack/Nolee/Robyn)   Tug Of War Love (Zack/Nolee/Robyn) - Page 3 Empty02/07/11, 11:57 pm

"Mostly the old Nexus did, not the new Nexus. They were more occupied with Orton," Nolee frowned, "but the old Nexus? They humiliated Cena. Cena lost a match to their leader so he had to be his little man servant. Wade even went as far as to dump a bottle of water on Cena on live television."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tug Of War Love (Zack/Nolee/Robyn)   Tug Of War Love (Zack/Nolee/Robyn) - Page 3 Empty03/07/11, 12:06 am

"Yeah sick bastard, plus John had him beat in that match too but Husky Harris knocked John out cold with a lead pipe while Michael McGillicutty had the ref distracted, and Wade pinned John."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tug Of War Love (Zack/Nolee/Robyn)   Tug Of War Love (Zack/Nolee/Robyn) - Page 3 Empty03/07/11, 12:22 am

Robyn gasped. "Thats not fair!"
Back to top Go down
Nolee_Lacroix

Nolee_Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Tug Of War Love (Zack/Nolee/Robyn)   Tug Of War Love (Zack/Nolee/Robyn) - Page 3 Empty03/07/11, 12:24 am

"It was the Nexus, sure they weren't fair but they did what they thought was right. In a way, I guess I agree with them. Their locker room wasn't big enough for them to all change in when they were on NXT. They were treated like garbage, friends turned against each other because of something they both wanted. Good thing that I'd never turn against you huh?" Nolee laughed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tug Of War Love (Zack/Nolee/Robyn)   Tug Of War Love (Zack/Nolee/Robyn) - Page 3 Empty03/07/11, 11:26 am

Robyn laughed. "Yea. I'd have to kick you out and find a new roommate."

She turned to Zack. "So, if you ever see us fighting, you know I'm looking for a roommate." She gave him a big smile.
Back to top Go down
Nolee_Lacroix

Nolee_Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Tug Of War Love (Zack/Nolee/Robyn)   Tug Of War Love (Zack/Nolee/Robyn) - Page 3 Empty03/07/11, 11:28 am

Nolee rolled her eyes, "Yeah, yeah, yeah. I'd just find me someone to stay with. Who knows, Zack here might even take me in." she laughed jovially.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tug Of War Love (Zack/Nolee/Robyn)   Tug Of War Love (Zack/Nolee/Robyn) - Page 3 Empty03/07/11, 02:00 pm

Zack blushed. "Yeah maybe."
Back to top Go down
Nolee_Lacroix

Nolee_Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Tug Of War Love (Zack/Nolee/Robyn)   Tug Of War Love (Zack/Nolee/Robyn) - Page 3 Empty03/07/11, 02:03 pm

"Aw look, we embarrased him," Nolee laughed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tug Of War Love (Zack/Nolee/Robyn)   Tug Of War Love (Zack/Nolee/Robyn) - Page 3 Empty03/07/11, 02:10 pm

"See, I was getting at him being my roommate. Not taking you in." Robyn stuck her tongue out at him.
Back to top Go down
Nolee_Lacroix

Nolee_Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Tug Of War Love (Zack/Nolee/Robyn)   Tug Of War Love (Zack/Nolee/Robyn) - Page 3 Empty03/07/11, 02:14 pm

Nolee rolled her eyes, "Well it looks like there ain't no problem because a guy like that could never be interested in a gal like me."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tug Of War Love (Zack/Nolee/Robyn)   Tug Of War Love (Zack/Nolee/Robyn) - Page 3 Empty03/07/11, 02:37 pm

"I might be." Zack winked.
Back to top Go down
Nolee_Lacroix

Nolee_Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Tug Of War Love (Zack/Nolee/Robyn)   Tug Of War Love (Zack/Nolee/Robyn) - Page 3 Empty03/07/11, 02:39 pm

Nolee blushed three shades of red, "Oh wow..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tug Of War Love (Zack/Nolee/Robyn)   Tug Of War Love (Zack/Nolee/Robyn) - Page 3 Empty03/07/11, 02:47 pm

Robyn felt her hope sink. But decided not to show it. She put a big smile on her face and winked at Zack.

Then looked at Nolee and said, "Anyone else I need to watch out for?"
Back to top Go down
Nolee_Lacroix

Nolee_Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Tug Of War Love (Zack/Nolee/Robyn)   Tug Of War Love (Zack/Nolee/Robyn) - Page 3 Empty03/07/11, 02:50 pm

Nolee thought about it, "Unless we do a Raw and Smackdown supershow in the near future no one that I forsee. Pretty much every ones knows about R-Truth."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tug Of War Love (Zack/Nolee/Robyn)   Tug Of War Love (Zack/Nolee/Robyn) - Page 3 Empty03/07/11, 02:58 pm

Zack chuckled.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tug Of War Love (Zack/Nolee/Robyn)   Tug Of War Love (Zack/Nolee/Robyn) - Page 3 Empty03/07/11, 03:19 pm

"What about him?"
Back to top Go down
Nolee_Lacroix

Nolee_Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Tug Of War Love (Zack/Nolee/Robyn)   Tug Of War Love (Zack/Nolee/Robyn) - Page 3 Empty03/07/11, 03:21 pm

"He's flippin' crazy. He thinks the WWE is a giant conspiracy against him so he can't get a title. Plus, he seems to think every child in the audience is called Little Jimmy." Nolee smiled.
Back to top Go down

Tug Of War Love (Zack/Nolee/Robyn)
Page 3 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next