Hot Mess
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A WWE/TNA roleplay site. Couples may be slash, femslash or het. Original characters are encouraged!

HomeAwardsLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Young Love Isn't Easy Love (Open)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Young Love Isn't Easy Love (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Young Love Isn't Easy Love (Open)   Young Love Isn't Easy Love (Open) Empty20/06/11, 10:40 am

Amy slammed her locker shut after grabbing her things for her afternoon classes. She hated being at school even if she was treated good because of her brothers. Chewing her gum as she went down the hall Amy got odd looks. That wasn't anything odd to her seeing as how she had a reputation for being bitchy and such. Amy was in her own world as she adjusted her messanger bag when she was knocked to the ground. "Watch it." She said from the ground looking up at whoever bumped into her.
Back to top Go down
Nolee_Lacroix

Nolee_Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Young Love Isn't Easy Love (Open)   Young Love Isn't Easy Love (Open) Empty03/07/11, 01:10 pm

Nolee was the new girl at school. She wasn't sure of where to go or what to do, but she knew that she had math first hour and had to get there. After getting her things out of her new locker, she started down the hallway. Her eyes had been cast on the floor so she didn't notice the girl until they had already collided.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Young Love Isn't Easy Love (Open)   Young Love Isn't Easy Love (Open) Empty03/07/11, 01:14 pm

Amy stood up and dusted herself off. Looking to see who she collided with she saw a girl with curly blonde hair and what looked like blue-ish eyes. Scowling Amy rolled her eyes. "Watch where your going." She bent down to pick up her sketch book and pencils. Amy had to admit the girl looked timid and like she had no clue where she was but she didn't care.
Back to top Go down
Nolee_Lacroix

Nolee_Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Young Love Isn't Easy Love (Open)   Young Love Isn't Easy Love (Open) Empty03/07/11, 01:17 pm

"S...sorry," frowned Nolee, biting her lip. "I...I was just headed to math. I'm Nolee by the way." She didn't know the girl but she was pretty, she had to admit that much.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Young Love Isn't Easy Love (Open)   Young Love Isn't Easy Love (Open) Empty03/07/11, 01:19 pm

"Amy. Amy Hennigan." Amy stood and offered her hand. Just looking at the girl you could tell she was new. Just everything about ehr screamed it. People at this school had known each other for a while and could tell if someone was new. "Im heading there. I'll show you where it is." Amy began walking without waiting to see if Nolee followed.
Back to top Go down
Nolee_Lacroix

Nolee_Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Young Love Isn't Easy Love (Open)   Young Love Isn't Easy Love (Open) Empty03/07/11, 01:22 pm

Nolee followed, struggling to keep up through the mass of people. It was bigger than her last school that was for sure. And she knew that somehow she was going to end up getting lost. "Nice to meet you Amy!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Young Love Isn't Easy Love (Open)   Young Love Isn't Easy Love (Open) Empty03/07/11, 01:25 pm

"Yeah." Shoving her way through as she always had to Amy walked into the room and sat in the back. "Listen, around here it's kill or be killed. Just be happy you bumped into me and not another girl who would kill you. Just don't do it again." Taking her seat and putting her thigs on the floor Amy pulled out her sketch pad.
Back to top Go down
Nolee_Lacroix

Nolee_Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Young Love Isn't Easy Love (Open)   Young Love Isn't Easy Love (Open) Empty03/07/11, 01:28 pm

Nolee nodded, "I'll try not to. I've never been in a school so big!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Young Love Isn't Easy Love (Open)   Young Love Isn't Easy Love (Open) Empty03/07/11, 08:05 pm

Amy scoffed. "This school is small compared to some of the others." She gestured for Nolee to take the seat next to her
Back to top Go down

Young Love Isn't Easy Love (Open)
Page 1 of 1