Hot Mess
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A WWE/TNA roleplay site. Couples may be slash, femslash or het. Original characters are encouraged!

HomeAwardsLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Tug Of War Love (Zack/Nolee/Robyn)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage

Tug Of War Love (Zack/Nolee/Robyn) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tug Of War Love (Zack/Nolee/Robyn)   Tug Of War Love (Zack/Nolee/Robyn) - Page 6 Empty25/07/11, 10:14 pm

"I dont know. You said you were going back to the hotel room, so I figured you didnt feel like it. We'll party tonight if you wanna, okay?" Robyn felt guilty, but she knew it was worth it.
Back to top Go down
Nolee_Lacroix

Nolee_Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Tug Of War Love (Zack/Nolee/Robyn)   Tug Of War Love (Zack/Nolee/Robyn) - Page 6 Empty26/07/11, 09:35 pm

Nolee smiled, "That sounds fun to me. I'm totally up for a good party."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tug Of War Love (Zack/Nolee/Robyn)   Tug Of War Love (Zack/Nolee/Robyn) - Page 6 Empty26/07/11, 11:24 pm

Robyn smiled. "Sure. I bet Zack gonna have a party. Wanna call him and see?"
Back to top Go down
Nolee_Lacroix

Nolee_Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Tug Of War Love (Zack/Nolee/Robyn)   Tug Of War Love (Zack/Nolee/Robyn) - Page 6 Empty26/07/11, 11:29 pm

"Oh, I dunno," Nolee said softly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tug Of War Love (Zack/Nolee/Robyn)   Tug Of War Love (Zack/Nolee/Robyn) - Page 6 Empty26/07/11, 11:35 pm

Robyn furrowed her eyebrows, thinking she could go hook up with him later after Nolee got tired of partying and left the scene. "Okay. Just us then. Sounds good, but right now I have a date with a guy. I'll text you later."

She grabbed her purse and cell phone and dashed out the door.
Back to top Go down
Nolee_Lacroix

Nolee_Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Tug Of War Love (Zack/Nolee/Robyn)   Tug Of War Love (Zack/Nolee/Robyn) - Page 6 Empty26/07/11, 11:39 pm

Nolee didn't even ask who she was going out with. Deciding on going down to the gym for a bit of a work out before the show, she needed the work out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tug Of War Love (Zack/Nolee/Robyn)   Tug Of War Love (Zack/Nolee/Robyn) - Page 6 Empty27/07/11, 06:33 pm

So Robyn had lied. But she didnt want to tell Nolee what her and Zack had done. She's not a complete bitch.

She scrolled through her phone until she found the number she was looking for and then hit talk.

(I don't know who wants to go next, or where to go next, but you guys can figure out what you wanna do.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tug Of War Love (Zack/Nolee/Robyn)   Tug Of War Love (Zack/Nolee/Robyn) - Page 6 Empty27/07/11, 10:38 pm

(I thought we were going for a love triangle.)
Back to top Go down
Nolee_Lacroix

Nolee_Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Tug Of War Love (Zack/Nolee/Robyn)   Tug Of War Love (Zack/Nolee/Robyn) - Page 6 Empty27/07/11, 11:45 pm

(Nolee's shy. She's in love with Zack but doesn't want to tell him because she's shy.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tug Of War Love (Zack/Nolee/Robyn)   Tug Of War Love (Zack/Nolee/Robyn) - Page 6 Empty28/07/11, 01:57 am

(Ah, gotcha. So what should we do?)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tug Of War Love (Zack/Nolee/Robyn)   Tug Of War Love (Zack/Nolee/Robyn) - Page 6 Empty29/07/11, 12:09 pm

"So, you wanna party later?" Robyn talked to Zack.

"Woo woo woo. You know it." Zack laughed.

Robyn smiled, but then remembered he couldnt see her. "Ok, I'll text you the deets later."

"Ok. See ya."

"By." She hung up and wandered around town, looking for a clothing boutique for a new outfit. She decided that one way or another, she would get him alone tonight. Without Nolee knowing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tug Of War Love (Zack/Nolee/Robyn)   Tug Of War Love (Zack/Nolee/Robyn) - Page 6 Empty30/07/11, 11:44 pm

Zack meanwhile decided to chill in his hotel room.
Back to top Go down
Nolee_Lacroix

Nolee_Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Tug Of War Love (Zack/Nolee/Robyn)   Tug Of War Love (Zack/Nolee/Robyn) - Page 6 Empty31/07/11, 03:03 am

Nolee had finished her workout and went back to the hotel room to shower. Afterwords, she decided to look around town to see what was going on.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tug Of War Love (Zack/Nolee/Robyn)   Tug Of War Love (Zack/Nolee/Robyn) - Page 6 Empty31/07/11, 01:10 pm

Robyn finished her shopping and headed back to the hotel room. She decided she was going to make Nolee look hot, in case anyone wanted to hook up.

She met up with Nolee in the lobby and ambushed her.

"Nolee! I got somethin for you!"

Nolee looked at her warily. "You do?"

Robyn nodded. "Yep. So, you better be back here by 7 pm, or else!" Then she ran to an elevator before Nolee could say anymore.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tug Of War Love (Zack/Nolee/Robyn)   Tug Of War Love (Zack/Nolee/Robyn) - Page 6 Empty03/08/11, 09:13 pm

Zack by this point had grown bored and decided to take a walk within the hotel.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tug Of War Love (Zack/Nolee/Robyn)   Tug Of War Love (Zack/Nolee/Robyn) - Page 6 Empty04/08/11, 03:09 pm

Robyn waited patiently as the elevator took it's time reaching her. And when it did, several people got off, including Zack.

She gave one of her brilliant smiles. "Hey, Zack."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tug Of War Love (Zack/Nolee/Robyn)   Tug Of War Love (Zack/Nolee/Robyn) - Page 6 Empty04/08/11, 08:20 pm

"Hey Robyn, what's up bro?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tug Of War Love (Zack/Nolee/Robyn)   Tug Of War Love (Zack/Nolee/Robyn) - Page 6 Empty04/08/11, 08:33 pm

"Bro?" Robyn raised her eyebrow, then grabbed his arm and pulled him into the elevator with her. She pushed the door closed button, then the floor button, and turn to him. "Busy?"

He shook his head.

"Good." And she leaned in and kissed him. She kept her bags in one hand and put the other around his neck. She heard the elevator ding, so she pulled him away, gave a seductive smile, and walked backwards towards my room. She slid the key and pushed the door open, and pulled Zack in with her.

She dropped her bags and pushed him down onto the bed, then straddled him. He put his hands on her legs and watched as she pulled her top off.

She kissed him again and started pulling his shirt off when the door opened. She turned around to see Nolee standing there.
Back to top Go down
Nolee_Lacroix

Nolee_Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Tug Of War Love (Zack/Nolee/Robyn)   Tug Of War Love (Zack/Nolee/Robyn) - Page 6 Empty04/08/11, 08:35 pm

Nolee didn't know weither or not to be angry or cry. She liked Zack, she really did. But at times like this....she was use to Robyn being the one who got the guys. After all who would choose nerdy little Nolee Lacroix when they could choose the famous Robyn Shilas. "I...I just came back to get my wallet so I could go to lunch...but that can wait..." she left the room, trying not to let them see her tears as she did so.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tug Of War Love (Zack/Nolee/Robyn)   Tug Of War Love (Zack/Nolee/Robyn) - Page 6 Empty04/08/11, 08:41 pm

"Fuck." Robyn said, then hung her head while still sitting in his lap. "That's bad. I gotta go talk to her."

She jumped off his lap and grabbed her shirt, throwing it on and running out the door after her friend.

"Nolee! Wait. Please?" She watched as Nolee bolted down the stairs, but 7 years of performing on stage had her in great shape, so she pursued. "Nolee! Damn it! Please stop."
Back to top Go down
Nolee_Lacroix

Nolee_Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Tug Of War Love (Zack/Nolee/Robyn)   Tug Of War Love (Zack/Nolee/Robyn) - Page 6 Empty04/08/11, 08:43 pm

Nolee turned around, "Why should I? You and Zack looked liked you were enjoying yourselves up there. Don't let me be the one to ruin that, okay?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tug Of War Love (Zack/Nolee/Robyn)   Tug Of War Love (Zack/Nolee/Robyn) - Page 6 Empty04/08/11, 08:45 pm

She sighed. "It was just a little bit of fun. Please dont be mad. I don't even know if he likes me like that, okay?"

She knew Nolee wouldn't believe her. Nolee's self-confidence was seriously lacking.

"Look, how about we both go back, kick Zack out, and have a girls night. I can show you what I bought you." Robyn smiled down at her friend.
Back to top Go down
Nolee_Lacroix

Nolee_Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Tug Of War Love (Zack/Nolee/Robyn)   Tug Of War Love (Zack/Nolee/Robyn) - Page 6 Empty04/08/11, 08:49 pm

Nolee shook her head, "I get it, you think he's cute. And obviously he's gonna pick you over plain old me. I'll be back tonight, I think. Dad wanted me to help out with writting down ideas for commentary tonight. I'm supposed to make my on screen ring side commentary debute here in a few weeks."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tug Of War Love (Zack/Nolee/Robyn)   Tug Of War Love (Zack/Nolee/Robyn) - Page 6 Empty04/08/11, 08:57 pm

Robyn furrowed her eyebrows. "Fine. I will go back to him, if that's the way you want to play it." She turned around and went up a few steps, but turned back again and said, "Don't bother coming back tonight, Zack's staying."
Back to top Go down
Nolee_Lacroix

Nolee_Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Tug Of War Love (Zack/Nolee/Robyn)   Tug Of War Love (Zack/Nolee/Robyn) - Page 6 Empty04/08/11, 08:59 pm

Nolee shouted back, "Fine! I honestly had to go do something with dad but if that's how you want it to be, then that's how it'll be. Have my bags sent to his room. I'm going to need my clothes." she stormed down to the lobby, crying a bit as she sat on one of the chairs.
Back to top Go down

Tug Of War Love (Zack/Nolee/Robyn)
Page 6 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next