Hot Mess
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A WWE/TNA roleplay site. Couples may be slash, femslash or het. Original characters are encouraged!

HomeAwardsLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Stealing Cinderella(OPEN)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage

Stealing Cinderella(OPEN) - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stealing Cinderella(OPEN)   Stealing Cinderella(OPEN) - Page 9 Empty09/08/11, 08:17 pm

Grabbing Reese Peanut Butter Ice Cream from the freezer Amy set it into the cart before turning to Kevin. "Yes it's bad for my wallet but shopping in general is usually bad for it." Amy grinned before pushing along. "But for the record kissing you for hours is fine with me." she teased as she brought the groceries to the check out line and began to unload the food onto the counter.

"I'd like to go to that shop though." Amy tucked a stray hair behind her ear. "I need some fabric for the other outfits I make." She always had the need for fabric and anything odd but was mostly happy Kevin asked her to go.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stealing Cinderella(OPEN)   Stealing Cinderella(OPEN) - Page 9 Empty12/08/11, 01:46 pm

Kevin reached into the cart and started to help unload, smiling. He was happy that Amy wanted to go with him, not only did it open a new shop for her to find things in for her craft but it gave him more time with her.

"Well they definitely always have fabric there so I'm sure you'll find the right things you're looking for there. They also have a wide array of one of a kind jewelry to chose from."

He smiled at the check out lady as she greeted them and took up residence at the bag turnstyle to load the full bags into the cart.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stealing Cinderella(OPEN)   Stealing Cinderella(OPEN) - Page 9 Empty12/08/11, 08:09 pm

Amy took out her wallet and began to count out the money as Kevin put the bags into the cart. Luckily they hadn't gotten much since she would have to carry them. Smiling kindly to the lady and pushing the cart before taking the bags out of it she turned to Kevin. "I would like to get some fabric. Maybe look at the jewlery." Amy began to walk with Kevin home carrying the bags.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stealing Cinderella(OPEN)   Stealing Cinderella(OPEN) - Page 9 Empty14/08/11, 09:17 am

"The lady that makes the jewelry is amazing. She can the most plain piece and make it look like a million dollars. In fact she jeweled the head of my cane that I take to the ring. The semestress there isn't the best but she's passable, better suited for making capes and ceremonial wear."

The bags were like air to him as he walked, making sure to keep his strides slow so that he didn't accidentally leave Amy behind. Soon the apartment building came into view and he hathered them in one hand so he could open the door; bowing to Amy with a smile.

"After you my'lady."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stealing Cinderella(OPEN)   Stealing Cinderella(OPEN) - Page 9 Empty14/08/11, 09:24 pm

Amy smiled gratefully to Kevin before walking in and to the elevator. She hit the button as he joined her and they stepped on together. Amy thought on what he had said as they arrived to her apartment and began to bring the things in. She set the groceries in the kitchen and began to put them away. "I've never actually seen you wrestle." Amy remarked with a grin
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stealing Cinderella(OPEN)   Stealing Cinderella(OPEN) - Page 9 Empty19/08/11, 11:38 am

"Well then we'll have to change that." Kevin started sorting bags and sitting things in order of boxes, cans, fridge, and freezer. "My next match is tomorrow, we're down at the highschool gym. Seems like they want to be like ECW back in the day." He laughed a bit as he thought of the rag tag ring and big heart group of guys he worked with. "Though not as much blood. Which I guess considering my affliction is a good thing."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stealing Cinderella(OPEN)   Stealing Cinderella(OPEN) - Page 9 Empty19/08/11, 11:52 am

Amy laughed softly as she put things away after Kevin seperated them. "Very good I would think." She noted as she put the last of the groceries away and turned to Kevin smiling lopsidedly. "And is that you inviting me?" Amy asked standing close to him. "Cause if it is I fully accept."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stealing Cinderella(OPEN)   Stealing Cinderella(OPEN) - Page 9 Empty19/08/11, 11:55 am

"Then consider yourself going to a wrestling show tomorrow to be among neanderthals beating each other for the sake of a golden trinket."

The ease at which he could breath around Amy was astounding to him, and even through the light scent of her blood wrapped around him he didn't have the need to feed; in fact he felt as if even if he never fed again that he'd never cause her any harm.

The thought about feeding however made his stomach growl a bit and he smiled apologetically as he took her hand and kissed the back.

"Forgive me Amy, but I must go and find something to fill the gnawing pit in my stomach for a bit. I'll return soon, I promise."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stealing Cinderella(OPEN)   Stealing Cinderella(OPEN) - Page 9 Empty19/08/11, 05:34 pm

Amy laughed softly as Kevin's stomach growled and could see the hunger in his eyes. She Smiled and walked him to the door before shutting it behind him. Amy went back inside and began cleaning.

Kevin hadn't been good for that long and already she missed him. With him it was ok to be herself and laugh freely. She went room from room to room cleaning and straightening up. When she was done she went into the living room and put in her favorite movie. Normally it would have held her attention but her mind kept going back to Kevin. Amy shook her head and paid attention
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stealing Cinderella(OPEN)   Stealing Cinderella(OPEN) - Page 9 Empty20/08/11, 07:37 pm

He didn't want to be gone to long but it was as if his normal hunting spots were barren, there were no signs of life anywhere. He growled as he stalked, his eyes roaming over the few vagrants that littered the ground at the edge of the park. With a quick flicking of eyes to and fro he grabbed the first bum he could, drinking him dry and then moving onto the other one.

Finally sated he hurried back to the apartment building, wanting to take a shower before he returned to Amy. It wouldn't do well to go back smelling of stale urine and old musty sweat socks. The water couldn't heat fast enough for him and he shivered as he rushed through the shower; scouring his body until he was certain that he was smelling a world better.

Soon he was standing at Amy's door waiting for her to answer.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stealing Cinderella(OPEN)   Stealing Cinderella(OPEN) - Page 9 Empty20/08/11, 08:17 pm

Amy turned down the TV and went to the door. She smiled happily when she opened it and saw Kevin. Amy stepped aside and allowed him inside.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stealing Cinderella(OPEN)   Stealing Cinderella(OPEN) - Page 9 Empty21/08/11, 03:07 pm

Kevin moved into the apartment, dropping a kiss to her cheek as he walked past. He seen the movie still playing and he smiled as he headed over to the couch and motioned for Amy to join him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stealing Cinderella(OPEN)   Stealing Cinderella(OPEN) - Page 9 Empty21/08/11, 06:21 pm

Amy smiled a bit as he kissed her cheek and followed him into the living room. Curling her feet under her and pulling a blanket over herself Amy leaned back and watched the movie. It was one of her favorites but with Kevin next to her she found it hard to pay attention to it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stealing Cinderella(OPEN)   Stealing Cinderella(OPEN) - Page 9 Empty24/08/11, 02:05 am

Nonchalantly Kevin wrapped his arm around Amy's shoulders, holding her close as he leaned his cheek against her head and watched the movie. It wasn't that he was interested in the movie it was playing but he didn't want to interupt Amy's normal routine. However when he looked down he seen that her eyes weren't on the movie either.

Quietly he whispered in her ear, nipping the lobe. "Penny for your thoughts."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stealing Cinderella(OPEN)   Stealing Cinderella(OPEN) - Page 9 Empty24/08/11, 10:15 am

Amy jumped slightly when he nipped her earlobe then smiled at herself. She cuddled into his side with his arm around her shoulders. She smiled up to him slightly and innocently. "Just finding hard to concentrate." Amy explained and laid her head onto his shoulder. She was just enjoying be near him from now. Picking up his hand she played with his fingers lightly
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stealing Cinderella(OPEN)   Stealing Cinderella(OPEN) - Page 9 Empty24/08/11, 07:51 pm

Kevin laughed. "Well I don't mean to be distracting." He pressed a kiss to Amy's temple as he watched her play with his hand. "Perhaps I should stay away for a day or two. I don't think that even by human standards being dependent on each other so soon. But I have to admit that I don't like the idea of being away from you."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stealing Cinderella(OPEN)   Stealing Cinderella(OPEN) - Page 9 Empty24/08/11, 08:52 pm

"I don't like you being away either." Amy mumbled and cuddled closer into his side She didn't like being dependant on people but also didn't mind with Kevin. He made her smile and if that meant he was around her more than she was fine with that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stealing Cinderella(OPEN)   Stealing Cinderella(OPEN) - Page 9 Empty25/08/11, 10:50 am

"Then I guess I'm staying right here." He laughed as he tightened his arm around her.

Dependency wasn't something that was part of Kevin's vocabulary but he had to admit that it was fast becoming a part of it where Amy was concerned. Normally he tried to stay away from any connections of any kind but something about Amy made him toss it out the window and idly he wondered if presented with the choice if she'd want turned so that they could be together forever.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stealing Cinderella(OPEN)   Stealing Cinderella(OPEN) - Page 9 Empty25/08/11, 07:41 pm

Amy smiled happily when he tightened his arm around her. Simple things like that made her smiled and feel wanted.

"Like I would let you go?" She teased. But then a thought came to mind, eventually she would have to let him go. When she died and he didn't. When Kevin would continue on this earth and Amy didn't. The thought saddened her. She wanted an eternity with Kevin
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stealing Cinderella(OPEN)   Stealing Cinderella(OPEN) - Page 9 Empty26/08/11, 12:35 pm

"Good and here I thought you'd kick me out when you grew tired of me. " Kevin laughed as he kissed Amy's temple.

He had quickly become attuned to Amy's presence and while deep down he knew that he shouldn't have he couldn't help it. He'd found the one that most humans looked for and while he shouldn't have fallen into that category he had and he wasn't letting Amy go.

Granted when Amy passed on he'd spend a century or two in hiding trying to mend his broken heart and even then he'd shy away from ever starting another connection with a human, not that he'd think he'd be able too. Amy was one of a kind and he was sure that they broke the mold after they made her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stealing Cinderella(OPEN)   Stealing Cinderella(OPEN) - Page 9 Empty26/08/11, 12:54 pm

Amy smiled happily when he kissed her temple. "Never gonna get sick of having you around." She said still playing with his fingers. She traced patterns and thought of what Kevin would do when she passed from the earth. Amy wondered if thier connection would drive him mad after she died.

Never had she thought that someone would miss her when she was gone other than her brother.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stealing Cinderella(OPEN)   Stealing Cinderella(OPEN) - Page 9 Empty27/08/11, 10:48 am

"You say that now, but after twenty years you'll change your tune." He teased. "So tell me more about your brother. You think he's going to want to kick my ass for taking his little sister away?"

Kevin forcefully put the thought of a future without Amy from his mind, it was a long way off and he didn't want to think about going mad because then it would make him mad before his time.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stealing Cinderella(OPEN)   Stealing Cinderella(OPEN) - Page 9 Empty27/08/11, 11:41 am

"Guess we will find out in 20 years." Amy teased back with a giggle. "My brother?" She thought. "Well he can be such a girl sometimes. Loves his fashion,hates looking bad. He is protective so when he meets you it should be interesting." Amy smiled as thoughts of her brother came to her and replaced the thoughts of the future.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stealing Cinderella(OPEN)   Stealing Cinderella(OPEN) - Page 9 Empty29/08/11, 01:58 pm

Kevin pulled a face. "I really don't want to hurt him Amy. But if he comes at me, well....this will a helluva shoot for him then." He shook his head. It was always a hard thing to do; dealing with over protective brothers and he'd sure has hell had his share to deal with over the years.

He looked down at Amy and seen that she was once again lost to her thoughts so he took advantage of it and just snuggled close to Amy; breathing in her scent.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stealing Cinderella(OPEN)   Stealing Cinderella(OPEN) - Page 9 Empty29/08/11, 02:11 pm

The movement had shaken Amy from her thoughts and she nuzzled Kevins throat. She breathed in his scent like she always did when they hugged or kissed. Or any time he was close to her. "He wouldn't come at you. He will just be cautious and see if your worthy of his baby sister." She smiled against his neck with a chuckle. "He won't think you are but then again to him no one ever is."
Back to top Go down

Stealing Cinderella(OPEN)
Page 9 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15  Next