Hot Mess
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A WWE/TNA roleplay site. Couples may be slash, femslash or het. Original characters are encouraged!

HomeAwardsLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Stealing Cinderella(OPEN)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage

Stealing Cinderella(OPEN) - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stealing Cinderella(OPEN)   Stealing Cinderella(OPEN) - Page 7 Empty19/07/11, 05:08 pm

Amy sat and thought. Her mind was running all over but finally stopped. "Do you want to?" Amy asked quietly."Be bonded to me I mean." It was up to him if he wanted to be bonded to her. She couldn't make him nor would she. If it were up to her then she would be bonded to him.

She bit her lip and smiled in her mind. Amy liked the idea of being his forever. She watched as he seemed to be deep in thought. Amy tried to think when the next full moon was but couldn't for the life of her
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stealing Cinderella(OPEN)   Stealing Cinderella(OPEN) - Page 7 Empty20/07/11, 12:10 pm

The answer was on the tip of Kevin's tongue but he refrained from speaking right away. He wanted to make it seem as if he was in thought over it when in fact he felt nothing but the overwhelming need to be close to Amy. In the back of his mind though he knew that this was a lasting change. He could live or die by Amy's decree if he put himself in her care. If she forbade him to hunt he couldn't, and without blood he'd be more wild than anything else.

Still the thought of being Amy's was strong and he laced their fingers as he cleared his throat to speak; his voice low and gruff.

"Amy, I think...I think we need to sit and talk things out before we go rushing into it. I mean are you sure you want to be saddled with a Vampire for the rest of your life? More important can you handle the fact that I have to feed regularly to avoid losing my refined side." With his free hand he cupped her face. "I'll never hurt you Amy, you have to know that, no matter what; bond or no bond, I'll never hurt you."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stealing Cinderella(OPEN)   Stealing Cinderella(OPEN) - Page 7 Empty20/07/11, 01:19 pm

Amy looked down that thier hands intertwined together. She was so much smaller than he was and this thought struck her for what had to be the thousandth time. Kevin's answer to her was clear, he didn't want to be bonded to her. Or at least thats what she heard. He was just another who didn't want her. Looking down, Amy wouldn't meet his gaze. Instead she just thought. Amy knew what she wanted, she was very decisive that way. When she made a decision she stuck to it. Sighing she brought her eyes up to meet his.

"I know you wouldn't intentionally. And to answer your other questions yes Im sure I want this. To have you with me for the rest of my life. It may seem like Im rushing but Im not, I just know what I want. I understand that you need to feed from others to live. I accepted that when I found out what you were." Amy bit her lip before leaning and laying her head on his shoulder. She just wanted to be as close to him as possible and didn't want to move. Not yet.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stealing Cinderella(OPEN)   Stealing Cinderella(OPEN) - Page 7 Empty20/07/11, 11:24 pm

Kevin nodded and threaded his fingers in her hair, kissing the top of her head. "Since you're absolutely sure I start to ready things, we'll do this the next New Moon Amy and I'll forever be by your side."

The prospect but excited him and at the same time lit a flame of fear in him. What if wasn't able to protect Amy? What if he accidently, in the heat of the moment bit and turned her? His mind whirled with what ifs, but he knew that no matter what there was going to be nothing that would take him away from her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stealing Cinderella(OPEN)   Stealing Cinderella(OPEN) - Page 7 Empty20/07/11, 11:36 pm

Sitting up Amy smile. "Really? You'll do it? Be with me forever?" Though Amy could see Kevin was worried she wasn't. She knew what she wanted. Leaning forward she kissed his cheek. She wanted this. Wanted to be bonded to him even if she knew he wouldn't hurt her. Even if he thought he would, Amy was sure he wouldn't.

Amy searched his eyes and tried thinking of a way to take his mind off of it. With a small smile she leaned forward and pressed her lips to his while just enjoying being close to Kevin. Even just being close to him made her feel safe but this binding would make him her's. But she liked the idea of being his more than anything. With that thought in mind she added pressure to the kiss.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stealing Cinderella(OPEN)   Stealing Cinderella(OPEN) - Page 7 Empty21/07/11, 06:05 pm

Kevin slipped his tongue past Amy's lips as he wrapped his arms around her waist and held her close. He only broke the kiss to kiss along her jaw line to her throat, nipping lightly.

"Of course I'll be with you forever Amy, right by your side."

He went back to kissing her, unwrapping his arms to let his hands roam up and down her back as he suckled lightly on her throat, tracing her raging pulse with the tip of his tongue.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stealing Cinderella(OPEN)   Stealing Cinderella(OPEN) - Page 7 Empty21/07/11, 06:21 pm

Titling her head to give Kevin more access to her neck, Amy bit her lip. Amy loved the feeling over him nipping at her neck and the way he kissing her. He pulled his face back up to hers before kissing him softly. Smiling she removed her lips from his and instead went to his neck. Amy sucked his neck lightly nipping a little.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stealing Cinderella(OPEN)   Stealing Cinderella(OPEN) - Page 7 Empty21/07/11, 11:59 pm

It was Kevin's turn to groan as he let his head fall to the side; his eyes closed as one of his hands grip Amy's hip tightly. His body feels as if it's on fire and it's not long before he's standing at impressive attention. Still in the back of his mind he feels as if he might hurt Amy; even accidentally so he pulls away, his eyes glimmering with lust as he cups Amy's face.

"We should wait Amy.."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stealing Cinderella(OPEN)   Stealing Cinderella(OPEN) - Page 7 Empty22/07/11, 12:05 am

Amy pouted a little. Glancing at the clock she saw how late it was but still she wasn't ready to be away from Kevin. Not yet anyways. Nodding she leaned into his soft touch happy he hadn't stopped touching her all together.

"Will you stay the night?" Amy asked quietly looking into Kevins eyes. She didn't want it to go further than sleeping. Amy just wanted to feel him next to her and be able to lay against him. Amy blushed as she asked the question but kept her eyes on him. She looked into his eyes hoping he knew she just wanted to sleep. Amy just wasn't ready to say goodnight so she found herself a comprimise.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stealing Cinderella(OPEN)   Stealing Cinderella(OPEN) - Page 7 Empty22/07/11, 12:37 am

Kevin wanted to object, after all the old ways were still alive in him; a man and woman did not sleep together in any way before marriage but the look in Amy's eyes were enough to make him falter and he grinned as he nodded.

"I will stay the night." He stands, still hold Amy and moves into the bedroom without even being told; laying her down on the bed and then joining her, kissing her gently. "Good night Amy; I'll be here when you awaken, I promise."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stealing Cinderella(OPEN)   Stealing Cinderella(OPEN) - Page 7 Empty22/07/11, 08:52 am

With a small yawn Amy laid her head on Kevins chest and put her arm on his waist. She smiled as she snuggled into the blankets and Kevin. He was comfortable to her. "Okay." she responded with a mumble. Amy hadn't realized how tired she actually was. Getting as close to Kevin as possible, Amy shut her eyes. "Good night Kevin." she mumbled before slowly drifting off to sleep.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stealing Cinderella(OPEN)   Stealing Cinderella(OPEN) - Page 7 Empty22/07/11, 07:55 pm

"Good Night Amy."

He kissed her forehead and pulled the covers up around them, settling down with his arm draped over her shoulder. He'd fed the night before and had taken more than normal so his hunger wouldn't kick in until later the next day.

As the night wore one he watched the shadows lengthen on the wall; highlighting the painting and he traced each branch with his eyes, picking out the individual brush strokes that had been used to create it. He was fairly certain that Amy was the artist, but he'd ask anyway in the morning about it.

His eyes grew slightly heavy as he laid there so he turned and curled against Amy, resting his cheek on the top of her head as he let himself drift in a sort of sleep; his arms wrapping around her and holding her close to him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stealing Cinderella(OPEN)   Stealing Cinderella(OPEN) - Page 7 Empty22/07/11, 09:27 pm

Waking as the light came into the room Amy snuggled into Kevins chest not wanting to face the light. Still as she lay there and opened her eyes to look at the man next to her. A smile came to her lips as she streched the best she could while not disturbing kevins arm. Looking at the clock she saw that it was only 10.

Ignoring the time Amy went back to laying against Kevin. Silently she traced patterns onto his skin before nuzzling against him just breathing in his scent. She had grown to love that scent just as she did everything else in such a short time.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stealing Cinderella(OPEN)   Stealing Cinderella(OPEN) - Page 7 Empty22/07/11, 11:50 pm

As the first finger of light cut through the gloom of the room Kevin felt the first real stirring of fatigue and he finally let sleep take him; his breath light as he dropped down under sleeps spell. The feel of Amy next to him was enough to keep him from being too restless and he reveled in deep slumber, feeling relaxed completely.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stealing Cinderella(OPEN)   Stealing Cinderella(OPEN) - Page 7 Empty22/07/11, 11:57 pm

Amy felt Kevins body relax around her and she realized he hadn't slept all night. She didn't want to move but knew she had to. Amy wanted to shower,do her make up, and eat before Kevin awoken. Slowly she detangled herself before leaning over him. Amy kissed him softly before going to shower.

Once out she wrapped a towel around her body and went back to the room. Amy didn't think anything of it seeing as how he was still in her bead with his eyes closed. Smiling slightly she put on jean shorts and a bra. She didn't bother with a shirt but instead did her hair.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stealing Cinderella(OPEN)   Stealing Cinderella(OPEN) - Page 7 Empty23/07/11, 12:23 am

Kevin frowned in his sleep, feeling suddenly restless. He heard Amy move about the room and then the shower turn on. He shifted around a bit on the bed and just reclosed his eyes as she walked into the room. He cracked his eyes a bit and watched as she dressed; admiring the curve of her body and the way her clothes fit her form perfectly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stealing Cinderella(OPEN)   Stealing Cinderella(OPEN) - Page 7 Empty23/07/11, 10:36 am

Throwing her hair into a messy bun Amy began to look for a shirt. Grabbing a tank top from one of the draws she walked out with it in hand. Amy was hungry and thought maybe Kevin would be when he woke up. Looking at the clock it was creeping to noon. Leaving her shirt in the kitchen without a thought she went back to the room and crawled back up to Kevin.

"Kev. Time to wake up." She kissed his neck lightly and waited for him to wake up. When he didn't she kissed him softly. "Come on Kev. I need to know what you want for breakfast."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stealing Cinderella(OPEN)   Stealing Cinderella(OPEN) - Page 7 Empty24/07/11, 05:19 pm

Kevin's arms wrapped around her waist quickly and rolled them, staring down at her with a smirk.

"Well, breakfast? I suppose I can have whatever you have the kitchen, or.."

He leaned down and sniffed at her neck, flicking his tongue out to taste the soft skin. He stopped himself before he could go any further and removed himself from the bed, running a hand through his hair. He turned apologetic eyes to Amy, wetting his lips.

"Amy, I'm sorry...I-I...." He took a deep breath and forced a smile on his face. "I'm going to go get something to eat, I won't be gone too long; I'm just going to be down the hall. Ok?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stealing Cinderella(OPEN)   Stealing Cinderella(OPEN) - Page 7 Empty24/07/11, 05:48 pm

Amy slowly leaned up on her elbow and went to hug Kevin. Laying her head on his chest she stayed silent for a little. He was going to get blood, Amy knew that. Pulling away she looked up at him with a hint of a smile on her lips. Amy was trying to show him that what he wanted to do wasn't a big deal.

"Ok, come back later and I can get the measurements for your tights." Looking down Amy realized she wasn't in a shirt and blushed red leaving the room to go get her tank top. "Sorry." Amy said once she returned to the room and looked at Kevin sheepishly
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stealing Cinderella(OPEN)   Stealing Cinderella(OPEN) - Page 7 Empty25/07/11, 02:30 am

Kevin wanted to looked embatassed but he just could pull it off. Instead he he moved over to where Amy was standing and pulled her close, kissing her lightly.

"Alright, we'll get that done when I get back." He smirked a bit as he pulled away slightly. "Shirt or no shirt is up to you though."

With a chuckle he let Amy go and left, hurrying down to his apartment to paw through his fridge for something that would take the edge off of his hunger.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stealing Cinderella(OPEN)   Stealing Cinderella(OPEN) - Page 7 Empty25/07/11, 10:45 am

Laughing slightly Amy heard the door close and wandered to her own kitchen. Getting out eggs and toast just because it was easier. Taking her food and juice to the living room she sat on the couch and turned on the TV to Spongebob. Amy might be an adult but she couldn't help but let spongebob take her back to her childhood.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stealing Cinderella(OPEN)   Stealing Cinderella(OPEN) - Page 7 Empty25/07/11, 02:54 pm

The steak that had been sitting in the back of his fridge was soon warmed and his sunk his fangs into the deep red meat. The rich feel of blood slipping down his throat made heat bloom in his stomach and within moments he was feeling more in control of himself. As he rinsed the dish in the sink he sighed; suddenly afraid that he wouldn't be able to control himself. Fear started to roil in his stomach as he headed back down's Amy's, and he knocked on the door, putting on a smile as he moved through the door moments later.

"Ready to fit me my lady?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stealing Cinderella(OPEN)   Stealing Cinderella(OPEN) - Page 7 Empty25/07/11, 03:04 pm

Setting her juice down Amy looked over to Kevin. "What was the point in knocking just to come in?" She teased before standing up and bringing things out to the kitchen and leaning against the wall in the hall way. Looking at Kevin made her smile a little. Fixing her bun she motioned him forward.

"Of course Im ready." Amy stepped forward and took his hand "Come on." She led him to the back room and pointed to where she wanted him to stand before turning her back and grabbing what she would need.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stealing Cinderella(OPEN)   Stealing Cinderella(OPEN) - Page 7 Empty25/07/11, 03:43 pm

Kevin followed quietly and took up space where she wanted him, standing completely still as he waited for her get her gear around. Seamstresses had always intrigued him and this time was no different. He tilted his head a bit as he watched her pull this and that from her kit; her dark hair pulled up in a bun and showing off her neck invitingly. with a mental shake he forced himself to look elsewhere, his eyes taking in everything around the room.

He suddenly remembered the painting on the wall from the night before and he cleared his throat.

"Amy, that picture on the wall in your room. Did you paint that?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stealing Cinderella(OPEN)   Stealing Cinderella(OPEN) - Page 7 Empty25/07/11, 04:27 pm

Turning and placing everything where she could reach it Amy pulled out her measuring tape. Kneeling before Kevin Amy started to measure the length of kevin's waist to his heel. "Yeah I did. I mean it's not done yet. I will add more to it when I actually have time." Smiling up at him she wrote down the measurements and went to the other leg and did the same thing. "It takes my mind off things sometimes." Amy said absently
Back to top Go down

Stealing Cinderella(OPEN)
Page 7 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11 ... 15  Next