Hot Mess
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A WWE/TNA roleplay site. Couples may be slash, femslash or het. Original characters are encouraged!

HomeAwardsLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Stealing Cinderella(OPEN)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next
AuthorMessage

Stealing Cinderella(OPEN) - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stealing Cinderella(OPEN)   Stealing Cinderella(OPEN) - Page 11 Empty14/09/11, 03:38 pm

Everytime Kevin kissed her cheek she smiled and returned the kiss. Walking on she was amazed by the sight of the fountain. She left his side and walked to the fountain. Amy liked how the lights from under the water. She looked back to Kevin. "Its so pretty Kev."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stealing Cinderella(OPEN)   Stealing Cinderella(OPEN) - Page 11 Empty17/09/11, 08:55 pm

Kevin laughed a bit as he laid his head on her shoulder. "I found it one night on one of my midnight wanderings. I come here sometimes to just be alone and think. But I thought that if anyone would get delight out of it it would be you."

He sighed then scowled as he felt someone else around them. He peered off into the darkness; watching for any movement that would give away the presence of the person that was making his senses prickle.

when he couldn't see anyone he tightened his hold on Amy and started away, forcing a smile as he forced a smile.

"It's getting late Amy, I think we need to get home. I'm sure that you have things you have to do tomorrow before the matches."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stealing Cinderella(OPEN)   Stealing Cinderella(OPEN) - Page 11 Empty17/09/11, 10:23 pm

Amy felt Kevins grip tighten on her and though he wouldn't say it she knew someone was there. She looked without moving her head and smiled to Kevin as easily as she could. "And to think I was just enjoying it. But you are right,I have things to work on. Art and your tights." Amy took his hand in hers and began the walk back home. She felt the eyes not on her but more on Kevin. Though they weren't pointed to her she still felt uneasy and that feeling only subsided when they left the maze behind. Amy felt a slight relief as they walked in silence but wondered what the eyes were and whom they belonged to
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stealing Cinderella(OPEN)   Stealing Cinderella(OPEN) - Page 11 Empty23/09/11, 11:14 am

Kevin couldn't shake the feeling that he was being followed and he kept looking over his shoulder as they walked. He knew there were others like him in the city; he'd run across them from time to time and while they were always cordial to each other in passing he wouldn't put it past them to 'steal a kill' from another Vampire either.

"Well then we'll make plans to come back in the future Amy." He said as he smiled down at her, "I think they change the colors in the fountain every week so the next time they'll be different."

The apartment wasn't far and Kevin already made the plan to go out after he was sure Amy was safe at home to see who had been crashing their time together.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stealing Cinderella(OPEN)   Stealing Cinderella(OPEN) - Page 11 Empty23/09/11, 11:24 am

Amy nodded and smiled. "I wonder what color they will be.." She walked with Kevin and noticed that he kept looking over his shoulder. He was obviously still feeling something that her dull senses couldn't. It was a relief when they reached the inside of the apartments and took the elevator up. Amy could still tell Kevin was tense and didn't want to ask if he knew who it waa,if she was honest with herself. Amy looked up to Kevin when they reached thier door,kissed him softly, and entered her apartment with a small smile.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stealing Cinderella(OPEN)   Stealing Cinderella(OPEN) - Page 11 Empty25/09/11, 02:10 pm

Kevin grinned and pecked her lips before following her in and shutting the door. The apprehension was still there and he knew that he wouldn't be sleeping at all.

"Amy, I'm going to go out tonight."

It wasn't a request or a question it was flat out statement. He had to find out who was encroaching on his territory and he had to do it fast. He didn't want to worry about Amy walking down that street by herself. He stole one more kiss before leaving the apartment and heading on his way.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stealing Cinderella(OPEN)   Stealing Cinderella(OPEN) - Page 11 Empty25/09/11, 04:04 pm

Amy nodded to Kevin and smiled a bit. She kissed him back before going to her room. She knew that he was going to see who was there tonight and it made her feel safer. She knew Kevin wouldn't let anyone hurt her. She changed into her PJ's and sat down to paint a little. But the night looked so alluring outside her window that she couldn't help but go and sit on her fire escape. Looking up at the sky Amy watched as a cloud made it's way across the moon. Sighing she leaned back against the fire escape and just looked at the sky.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stealing Cinderella(OPEN)   Stealing Cinderella(OPEN) - Page 11 Empty28/09/11, 06:45 pm

Kevin stalked the night looking for their unseen assilant, scowling when he couldn't find hide nor hair of the invisible person. He was certain that whoever it was was a Vampire, the signiture of the magic that held him cloaked from Kevin's sight told him that much and told him that he was a strong Vampire on top of the fact.

He made his way back to the park, scowling and calling out but no one made theirselves known and after a few hours of fruitless searching he headed back to Amy's apartment. The door was left slightly ajar and he froze, casting his senses for Amy and when he could only find a light trace he bust into the apartment, wild eyed until he followed her scent out to the fire escape.

With his body on high alert for anything he moved out and called softly. "Amy? You ok out here?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stealing Cinderella(OPEN)   Stealing Cinderella(OPEN) - Page 11 Empty29/09/11, 05:23 pm

When someone first jumped to her landing she assumed it was Kevin but found quickly this wasn't the case. Something told Amy this was the one who was watching them earlier. The darkness kept her eyes from being able to make out many features except that he was tall. She met his eyes and instantly saw the hatred and evilness there. Amy was about to ask who he was when she heard the door bang open. Her mind went to someone else coming to aid the man but was relieved it was Kevin.

She looked to the window for a second and when she looked back,the man was gone. Amy stood and looked for the man not seeing him. Kevin's voice met her ears and she jumped slightly. She turned to him and nodded. "Im fine."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stealing Cinderella(OPEN)   Stealing Cinderella(OPEN) - Page 11 Empty04/10/11, 07:17 pm

Kevin stilled as the same scent in the woods wafted over him. Protectively he pulled Amy to him and scanned the darkness for the threat. When none was found he brought Amy inside and shut the doors, looking at her sternly.

"I don't want you going out there again at night without me. Do you understand?"

It wasn't that Vampires only existed at night, they could day-walk too, but at night was when they were at their most dangerous. He rubbed light at Amy's back, leaning in to sniff at her throat to make sure that everything was ok and that she's not been attacked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stealing Cinderella(OPEN)   Stealing Cinderella(OPEN) - Page 11 Empty05/10/11, 04:00 pm

Amy let Kevin led her inside,still looking out even when the window was shut. It took a moment fro her to process his words but when she did Amy looked at him. "I like it out there. I sit there when I can't sleep...." Amy looked from him to the window for a second. That seat on the stairs that was so important to her was violated. "You can't be here everytime I can't sleep." She said looking back to him but seeing his look Amy sighed and nodded.

"Ok,I won't go out at night without you." she said sadly
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stealing Cinderella(OPEN)   Stealing Cinderella(OPEN) - Page 11 Empty05/10/11, 09:25 pm

Kevin hated the look in Amy's eyes but he knew what other Vampires were capable of and he didn't want her to be injured or even worse the dinner for another Vampire. Not when she was so close to becoming his and his alone.

"Amy....I know that that is your place where you go to think, but if that person, that other Vampire comes back and I'm not here then bad things could happen." He lightly cupped her cheek, bringing their faces close for a light kiss. "I couldn't bear to lose you Amy. Please don't be cross with me. Give me at least until we're bonded, after that no other Vampire can harm you because then they forfeit their lives to me."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stealing Cinderella(OPEN)   Stealing Cinderella(OPEN) - Page 11 Empty06/10/11, 05:41 pm

Amy sighed softly when he pulled away from her. But she could see the look in his eyes and she knew it was important that she listen. It was true she liked going where ever she liked but if it was for Kevin she would listen. "Ok. Till we are bonded I won't go out at night without you." Amy leaned her head against her head against his shoulder and wrapped her arms around his waist.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stealing Cinderella(OPEN)   Stealing Cinderella(OPEN) - Page 11 Empty11/10/11, 12:22 pm

Kevin could see the war in her eyes; she was fiercely independent and he hated that he had to put a leash on her--so to speak. He wrapped his arms around her shoulders and kissed the top of her head.

"It'll only be a little while longer Amy, the moon is nearing it's phase that we need and then after that you will be free to walk around as you please without worry from anything from your world or mine." He rubbed at her back gently before pulling away with a small smile. "So, what now Amy? Since we're in for the night, unless you want to go back outside; I'll stay by your side and watch over you in case whatever it is that was out there in the park comes back won't be interrupting you.. Or using you for a late night bite He added mentally.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stealing Cinderella(OPEN)   Stealing Cinderella(OPEN) - Page 11 Empty11/10/11, 05:51 pm

Amy sighed and hugged Kevin back. She buried her face into his chest and just breathed him in. Going from independent to being told she can't go out was going to kill her. But she knew she had to for a short time. At the mention that soon Amy could go back to normal she smiled a bit.

While he rubbed her back,Amy kissed his cheek. "I wanna stay in for the night. Shower and maybe settle in for some TV?" She asked him. Amy wasn't sure if he even watched TV but didn't mind having him around even if he didnt watch.
Back to top Go down
DK

PostSubject: Re: Stealing Cinderella(OPEN)   Stealing Cinderella(OPEN) - Page 11 Empty27/10/11, 02:27 pm

Kevin nodded, he could feel the disappointment rolling off of Amy in waves at having her independence curbed, but it was for her own good.

"Sounds like a plan." He grinned as he leaned in and brushed a kiss across her lips. "A night in always sounds like a good idea." He stole one more kiss before gently pushing her in the general direction of the bathroom. "Go, I'll still be here when you're done."
Back to top Go down
Amy Hennigan

Amy Hennigan

PostSubject: Re: Stealing Cinderella(OPEN)   Stealing Cinderella(OPEN) - Page 11 Empty28/10/11, 08:15 pm

Amy smiled and kissed him back before allowing herself to be pushed towards the bathroom. She paused for a second to grab her sweatpants and a shirt. She smiled to him one more time before slipping into the bathroom and turning on the shower.

Almost 15 minuets later,Amy reappeared with her long black hair wrapped into a towel. She walked towards her bed and took the towel off before crawling in next to Kevin. "Anything in mind you want to watch?" She asked slipping under the blankets.
Back to top Go down
DK

PostSubject: Re: Stealing Cinderella(OPEN)   Stealing Cinderella(OPEN) - Page 11 Empty31/10/11, 03:40 pm

Kevin had been flipping through channels as he waited; the motion completely automatic as his senses had been cast to make sure that the Vampire that had been on Amy's balcony wasn't still skulking around. At the sound of Amy's voice he jumped a bit and smiled as he pulled her close to kiss her gently; breathing in the clean, crisp scent of her shampoo and body wash.

"Hmmm, I'm not sure Amy. I was hoping you'd decide. I haven't found anything that has caught my attention...on the tv anyway."

The last part was said with a grin and lick to her bottom lip and he pulled away, taking her hand and putting the remote in it then settling back down.
Back to top Go down
Amy Hennigan

Amy Hennigan

PostSubject: Re: Stealing Cinderella(OPEN)   Stealing Cinderella(OPEN) - Page 11 Empty31/10/11, 07:44 pm

Amy smiled to Kevin before wiggling up and laying her head on his chest. She had always been one to love cuddling with tv. She caught the ending of his sentence and looked up to him with a cute and innocent smile. "Well lets see what I can find." She teased lightly before laying her head back down. Amy flipped through channels not sure what she wanted to watch. Nothing seemed good to her but she kept looking.

"Sorry for soaking your shirt with my hair by the way Kev." She added while flipping. Finally she settled on some show she had never watched called 'Once Upon a Time'. Apperantly it was about trapped fairy tales who didn't know they were trapped in the real world. Amy always liked fairy tales herself and quickly found herself liking it.
Back to top Go down
DK

PostSubject: Re: Stealing Cinderella(OPEN)   Stealing Cinderella(OPEN) - Page 11 Empty01/11/11, 02:47 pm

Slowly Kevin combed his fingers through Amy's hair, watching the show with a bit of interest. It seemed a good premise for something on prime time tv. It even looked a bit darkish which was something that he always he tried to find in the shows he watched when he had absolutely nothing to do.

"It'll wash Amy, besides for a bit it'll smell like you so I'm not pressed about it." He murmured as his hand moved from her hair to rub down her spine. "We might have to start watching this every week." He remarked casually.
Back to top Go down
Amy Hennigan

Amy Hennigan

PostSubject: Re: Stealing Cinderella(OPEN)   Stealing Cinderella(OPEN) - Page 11 Empty01/11/11, 03:44 pm

Amy smiled a bit and nodded. "I agree." She fell quiet once again just enjoying the feeling of him rubbing her spine. She glanced to the window before looking back. "I like this show." Amy added with a bit of a yawn. For her it had been a long day and laying in bed felt nice. It never felt as nice as now and she had a feeling it was because she was curled close to Kevin. Thinking of this she re-adjusted her hair to over her shoulder and pulled to covers over her shoulder.
Back to top Go down
DK

PostSubject: Re: Stealing Cinderella(OPEN)   Stealing Cinderella(OPEN) - Page 11 Empty01/11/11, 04:52 pm

Kevin looked down and smiled a bit as he adjusted the cover just a bit higher on her shoulder. "Sleep Amy. I fear I've worn you out today. We can continue our conversations in the morning, over breakfast." He kissed her forehead and turned the tv off and then reaching over and flicking the lights off to plunge them into darkness.

Tomorrow would be one more day closer to the binding ceremony and he still had to locate the correct spell. It was in one of his books but he'd not run across it and he was determined to spend the entire day looking for it if he had too. Everything else was accounted for; even his formal suit he was going to wear for it. He'd even managed to find two rings to imbue with their bond so that even when they were apart they wouldn't feel alone.
Back to top Go down
Amy Hennigan

Amy Hennigan

PostSubject: Re: Stealing Cinderella(OPEN)   Stealing Cinderella(OPEN) - Page 11 Empty01/11/11, 06:55 pm

As the room was plungened into darkness,Amy let her eyes shut. It was odd for her. Before Kevin she didn't like laying and sleeping with people much less cuddling. But he seemed to bring out a softer side in her and she liked it. She allowed herself one last glance to the moon,knowing it was getting close. Already Amy could see the full circle start to take shape which brought a small smile to her lips. Soon she wouldn't have to be without Kevin if she didn't want to be. Finally though Amy let her eyes shut once more and sleep to take her body.
Back to top Go down
DK

PostSubject: Re: Stealing Cinderella(OPEN)   Stealing Cinderella(OPEN) - Page 11 Empty01/11/11, 09:02 pm

Kevin waited until Amy was deeply asleep before heading down to his apartment and grabbing his main books to sort through. Once he had the three books he grabbed his bedside candle and made his way back to Amy's apartment.

With a smile he climbed back in a bed and lit the candle; combing his fingers through Amy's hair as he started read.
Back to top Go down
Amy Hennigan

Amy Hennigan

PostSubject: Re: Stealing Cinderella(OPEN)   Stealing Cinderella(OPEN) - Page 11 Empty02/11/11, 03:32 pm

The next morning Amy woke but stayed where she was. Being comfortable she didn't want to wake. Not to mention she was sure that sometime during the night he had slipped away. Amy had only noticed because she had woken up for something to drink and he hadn't been there. She was asleep before he was back but was happy when she woke up to find him there.

Amy curled close to Kevin and slowly blinked her eyes. Smiling a bit she looked up to him. It looked like his eyes were closed and she felt the need to get up and at least brush her teeth. She slipped out of bed and did her business before returning.
Back to top Go down

Stealing Cinderella(OPEN)
Page 11 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next