Hot Mess
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A WWE/TNA roleplay site. Couples may be slash, femslash or het. Original characters are encouraged!

HomeAwardsLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Always the Odd One (Open)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage

Always the Odd One (Open) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Always the Odd One (Open)   Always the Odd One (Open) - Page 4 Empty06/07/11, 09:31 pm

Jace rolled his eyes. "No, that ain't the best I have. Shut up," he pouted, taking another sip of his drink.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Always the Odd One (Open)   Always the Odd One (Open) - Page 4 Empty06/07/11, 09:36 pm

"What does it even taste like?" Inspecting the drink like it was an alien Belle sipped her own.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Always the Odd One (Open)   Always the Odd One (Open) - Page 4 Empty06/07/11, 09:42 pm

"It's espresso, milk, vanilla syrup and caramel. It's freaking amazing," Jace replied, smiling. He loved his coffee.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Always the Odd One (Open)   Always the Odd One (Open) - Page 4 Empty06/07/11, 09:43 pm

"Eww! I hate coffee." Belle made an face to get her disgust across. But then again she didn't have to drink it so the look disappeared.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Always the Odd One (Open)   Always the Odd One (Open) - Page 4 Empty06/07/11, 09:50 pm

Jace rolled his eyes. "It's not for everyone. My dad hates the stuff. But my brother and my mom love it. We drink it all the time."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Always the Odd One (Open)   Always the Odd One (Open) - Page 4 Empty06/07/11, 10:28 pm

"I think I'll stick with my drink." She smiled happily drinking her frap. "So what you doing here?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Always the Odd One (Open)   Always the Odd One (Open) - Page 4 Empty06/07/11, 10:34 pm

"I got bored. Ryan came on pissed and I sent him away. I can't stand him when they fight," Jace replied, sighing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Always the Odd One (Open)   Always the Odd One (Open) - Page 4 Empty07/07/11, 12:38 pm

"Join the club. I have the bedroom next to John. I hear them make up." Belle sighed and rolled her eyes
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Always the Odd One (Open)   Always the Odd One (Open) - Page 4 Empty07/07/11, 02:07 pm

Jace chuckled. "Been there, saw that," he said, shuddering a bit at the memory of him walking in on Ryan and John.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Always the Odd One (Open)   Always the Odd One (Open) - Page 4 Empty07/07/11, 07:45 pm

Grinning Belle shook her head. "Poor you! I walked in on them making out one time." She shuddered. Forever she would be scarred.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Always the Odd One (Open)   Always the Odd One (Open) - Page 4 Empty07/07/11, 08:23 pm

"Oh, that's not even that bad. I've walked in on so many people making out, I'm used to it by now. I walked in on JoMo making out with Mike once and I almost punched Mike in the face," Jace said, chuckling and taking a sip of his drink.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Always the Odd One (Open)   Always the Odd One (Open) - Page 4 Empty07/07/11, 08:35 pm

"At least they weren't half undressed and losing clothes by the minuet." Laughing she pushed her drink around. "You must really like JoMo." Belle remarked absently
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Always the Odd One (Open)   Always the Odd One (Open) - Page 4 Empty07/07/11, 08:38 pm

Jace smiled an blushed a bit. "Yeah. But it's just a school boy crush. It's not gonna go anywhere," he said, sighing sadly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Always the Odd One (Open)   Always the Odd One (Open) - Page 4 Empty07/07/11, 09:02 pm

"If it was up to you it would." He didn't come out as a question but more of a statement. She had been there and done that before.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Always the Odd One (Open)   Always the Odd One (Open) - Page 4 Empty07/07/11, 09:18 pm

Jace shrugged. "Probably. But it might not. Ya never know how life is going to turn out," he said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Always the Odd One (Open)   Always the Odd One (Open) - Page 4 Empty07/07/11, 09:45 pm

"Thats cause life was never leant to be predictable." Belle smiled and sipped her drink before offering him some. "Try it."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Always the Odd One (Open)   Always the Odd One (Open) - Page 4 Empty07/07/11, 09:57 pm

Jace chuckled. "No, Ill pass. But thank you," he said, running a hand through his hair.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Always the Odd One (Open)   Always the Odd One (Open) - Page 4 Empty07/07/11, 10:38 pm

"So what are you doing at tonights shows?" Belle sat back and rolled her shoulder
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Always the Odd One (Open)   Always the Odd One (Open) - Page 4 Empty07/07/11, 11:04 pm

"I'm pretty sure I've got a match against Ryan tonight," Jace replied with a scowl.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Always the Odd One (Open)   Always the Odd One (Open) - Page 4 Empty07/07/11, 11:09 pm

Nodding Belle checked her watch. They would have to get there soon for meetings and scripts and set up. "Well maybe I can blind him with his own lights." Belle said playfully
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Always the Odd One (Open)   Always the Odd One (Open) - Page 4 Empty07/07/11, 11:14 pm

Jace chuckled. "Thanks, but no thanks. I wanna beat his ass fair and square," he said, smiling. He looked at the time. "Well, I should go get my stuff together." He stood up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Always the Odd One (Open)   Always the Odd One (Open) - Page 4 Empty07/07/11, 11:24 pm

"Have fun." She said with a small wave and went back to looking out of the window. She should be going to but didn't want to leave just yet.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Always the Odd One (Open)   Always the Odd One (Open) - Page 4 Empty07/07/11, 11:38 pm

Jace chuckled and headed back to his room. He gathered the things that he needed for the show and headed out to the parking garage. He was walking though when he saw John. He smiled and blushed slightly. John glanced his way and smiled.

"Hey, Jace!" John said when Jace got into earshot.

"Hey," Jace replied with a smile.

"Need a ride?" he asked. Jace nodded and got into the car. John got into the drivers side and drove them to the arena.

It wasn't an awkward ride, but it definitely wasn't comfortable.

When they arrived at the arena, Jace got out of the car, happy to not be in the silence anymore. He started walking away when John called to him

"Jace! Do.. You want to go out tonight?" he asked. Jace turned to him, smiling broadly. "Of course!" he answered before walking inside, feeling better than he had in a while.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Always the Odd One (Open)   Always the Odd One (Open) - Page 4 Empty07/07/11, 11:56 pm

Tying up her hair Belle grabbed her bags from the trunk of her car and entered the arena. Backstage was always hectic. Making her way to the lighting and sound booth she checked everything to make sure it was in order. A few time she had to have a light aimed and lined up again but everything was good.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Always the Odd One (Open)   Always the Odd One (Open) - Page 4 Empty07/07/11, 11:59 pm

Jace headed to his locker room, getting ready for his match with Ryan.

After his match, which he won, he went back to his locker room and changed before leaving the arena to get ready for his date with John. He bit his lip, nervousness running through his body.
Back to top Go down

Always the Odd One (Open)
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next