Hot Mess
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A WWE/TNA roleplay site. Couples may be slash, femslash or het. Original characters are encouraged!

HomeAwardsLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Always the Odd One (Open)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage

Always the Odd One (Open) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Always the Odd One (Open)   Always the Odd One (Open) - Page 5 Empty08/07/11, 12:07 am

Packing everything up Belle rolled her shoulders. They had been bothering her lately but she didn't care. Finally taking all of her things she got into her car. She was one of the last to leave and saw John as she walked out.

"Hey John!" She said with a smile

"Hey belle. Whats up?" He adjusted his bag looking down at her

"Just going to get some sleep. You?" Belle asked pulling her hair from her pony tail

"Just umm going out with Jace." John said blushing. Belle smiled and nudged him. She wished him luck before getting into the car and speeding to the hotel
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Always the Odd One (Open)   Always the Odd One (Open) - Page 5 Empty08/07/11, 04:16 pm

Jace started getting ready as soon as he got back. It took him about an hour, but he was ready by the time John got there.

He smiled at John as he stepped out of the room, closing the door. "Let's go," he said and started walking.

A few hours later, John and Jace were in Jace's room, cuddling after a round of hot, steamy sex.

"I'm glad you asked me out tonight," Jace said quietly, closing his eyes.

"Me too," John said and they fell asleep.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Always the Odd One (Open)   Always the Odd One (Open) - Page 5 Empty08/07/11, 09:10 pm

Belle stayed up late skyping with her brother and Jeff before finally crawling into bed
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Always the Odd One (Open)   Always the Odd One (Open) - Page 5 Empty07/08/11, 01:48 pm

Jace woke up the next morning alone. He frowned, but then he heard the shower and smiled. He walked to the bathroom, stepping into the shower behind John and wrapping his arms around the man. John jumped and chuckled when he saw Jace.

Good morning, love," John said. Jace smiled brightly at him.

"Good morning," he replied and kissed him.

A few hours later, they were ready to go out. They left the room, hand-in-hand and went to breakfast.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Always the Odd One (Open)   Always the Odd One (Open) - Page 5 Empty07/08/11, 10:22 pm

Belle was already sitting with the guys downstairs eating breakfast. Her back was toward the entrance but the looks on the others faces made her turn. Belle smiled as John and Jace walked over to join them. "Morning." She said with a bright grin
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Always the Odd One (Open)   Always the Odd One (Open) - Page 5 Empty08/08/11, 04:35 pm

Jace smiled at her. "Morning," he said and sat down, John sitting next to him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Always the Odd One (Open)   Always the Odd One (Open) - Page 5 Empty08/08/11, 08:28 pm

Taking a bite her of her food she looked back and forth between the two guys. Belle watched as the others talk oblivious to what had happened. It was written all over thier faces.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Always the Odd One (Open)   Always the Odd One (Open) - Page 5 Empty12/08/11, 01:35 pm

Jace glanced at Belle and saw her watching them. He blushed a bit, knowing that she knew what had happened. He smiled a bit at her, his cheeks red.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Always the Odd One (Open)   Always the Odd One (Open) - Page 5 Empty12/08/11, 08:12 pm

Belle watched as the blush spread on Jace's face and grinned back to him. Taking her eyes from them she turned and talked to Randy next to her
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Always the Odd One (Open)   Always the Odd One (Open) - Page 5 Empty14/08/11, 04:32 pm

"She knows," Jace said lowly to John. John chuckled at him.

"Of course she knows. Did you not want people to know?" John whispered back to him.

"No, no, I do. I just... It's weird," he replied, looking around at everyone.

"Well, get used to it, because I don't plan on changing it," John said and kissed him.

Jace smiled and kissed him back.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Always the Odd One (Open)   Always the Odd One (Open) - Page 5 Empty14/08/11, 09:19 pm

Belle finished with her breakfast and glanced to Jace just in time to see the kiss. The others had seen to and began to make cat calls like the immature boys that they could be. Still Belle shook her head and sipped on her drink. "Told you it would happen Jace."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Always the Odd One (Open)   Always the Odd One (Open) - Page 5 Empty15/08/11, 08:17 pm

Jace blushed as the guys cat called. He smiled at Belle. "Yeah, yeah. Shut up," he chuckled.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Always the Odd One (Open)   Always the Odd One (Open) - Page 5 Empty15/08/11, 09:59 pm

"Oh well thats not very nice." Belle smiled sipping her drink. "Your just mad that Im right."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Always the Odd One (Open)   Always the Odd One (Open) - Page 5 Empty16/08/11, 11:25 am

"No. I'm very happy you're right," Jace chuckled, glancing at John. He was very, very happy she was right.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Always the Odd One (Open)   Always the Odd One (Open) - Page 5 Empty18/08/11, 08:47 pm

Belle smiled a bit and nodded. "I figured you would be." she said leaning back into her seat.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Always the Odd One (Open)   Always the Odd One (Open) - Page 5 Empty20/08/11, 04:48 pm

Jace chuckled as he eat and talked with the others, thankful to finally be with John.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Always the Odd One (Open)   Always the Odd One (Open) - Page 5 Empty20/08/11, 11:02 pm

Finishing before everyone else Belle stood and waved bye. She was going to go pack up her things so she could bring them with her today and then just leave
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Always the Odd One (Open)   Always the Odd One (Open) - Page 5 Empty26/08/11, 01:36 pm

Jace had already finished but was talking when Belle left. He got up and excused himself, quickly following after her. "Belle! Hey, Belle, wait up!" he called after her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Always the Odd One (Open)   Always the Odd One (Open) - Page 5 Empty26/08/11, 09:25 pm

Belle heard her name and turned to see Jace. She pressed to button on the elevator "Hey Jace. Whats up?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Always the Odd One (Open)   Always the Odd One (Open) - Page 5 Empty29/08/11, 05:48 pm

"Not much. You?" Jace asked, leaning against the wall and crossing his arms.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Always the Odd One (Open)   Always the Odd One (Open) - Page 5 Empty29/08/11, 08:03 pm

"Going to pack. I hate stalling that kind of things." Belle entered the elevator and held it for Jace. "Did you want something? Not to sound mean." She laughed softly. "Its just people dont usually call my name just for small talk."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Always the Odd One (Open)   Always the Odd One (Open) - Page 5 Empty31/08/11, 06:48 pm

Jace shrugged and stepped in after her. "Want help?" he asked. He really didn't know why he went after her. He just did.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Always the Odd One (Open)   Always the Odd One (Open) - Page 5 Empty31/08/11, 08:13 pm

"Im a girl with a ton of bag," Belle chuckled and pressed the button to her floor. "Of course I would like some help from Johns new lover." She smiled and nudged him with her arm
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Always the Odd One (Open)   Always the Odd One (Open) - Page 5 Empty03/09/11, 02:45 pm

Jace rolled his eyes, blushing a bit. "Shut up," he said, nudging her back as the elevator brought them up to her floor.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Always the Odd One (Open)   Always the Odd One (Open) - Page 5 Empty03/09/11, 07:50 pm

She laughed as she got off on the floor with Jace with her. "Im just saying,"Belle said as she slib in her room key and opened the door. "Congrats is I guess what Im saying in my own teasing way."
Back to top Go down

Always the Odd One (Open)
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next