Hot Mess
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A WWE/TNA roleplay site. Couples may be slash, femslash or het. Original characters are encouraged!

HomeAwardsLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Always the Odd One (Open)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage

Always the Odd One (Open) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Always the Odd One (Open)   Always the Odd One (Open) - Page 3 Empty28/06/11, 08:15 am

"Oh well when you do let me know." Belle said seeting her things on the ground and getting out her other bag
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Always the Odd One (Open)   Always the Odd One (Open) - Page 3 Empty29/06/11, 07:26 pm

Jace chuckled and put his bag on his shoulder, his suitcase on the ground as he waited for Belle. He looked at her, taking real time to see her. Her hair you could tell was damaged from years of dying and straightening. He face, though it looked smoothed, was covered in make up and her eyes were darkly coated. Her body was small, as were her curves, though they were there. She was beautiful, though he would never date her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Always the Odd One (Open)   Always the Odd One (Open) - Page 3 Empty29/06/11, 08:09 pm

Belle straightened and looked at Jace. He was tall and his eyes were nice looking. She grabbed her bags and smiled over to him. "I know your gay and all but please stop looking at me like that." Belle took the handle of her bags and led the way. "I know my hair is odd." She smiled to him
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Always the Odd One (Open)   Always the Odd One (Open) - Page 3 Empty29/06/11, 08:14 pm

Jace chuckled. "I'm an observant person. I like to analyze things so that when something goes wrong, I can tell," he said, following her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Always the Odd One (Open)   Always the Odd One (Open) - Page 3 Empty29/06/11, 08:27 pm

"Thats good though in this business. Especially with the way you guys bounce around the ring." Belle grinned as they entered the lobby. This was yhe part she wasnt looking forward to. This would be the first time she would be rooming alone.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Always the Odd One (Open)   Always the Odd One (Open) - Page 3 Empty29/06/11, 08:30 pm

"Yeah, I guess," Jace said, looking around. Just another hotel in a long line of hotels he has and would be staying in. He walked up to the front desk and checked in, getting his keycard and room and floor number.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Always the Odd One (Open)   Always the Odd One (Open) - Page 3 Empty29/06/11, 08:40 pm

Flashing a smile Belle took her key and walked to the elevator toting her bags after her. "It is. I mean you have to know if someone is hurt."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Always the Odd One (Open)   Always the Odd One (Open) - Page 3 Empty29/06/11, 08:59 pm

"If someone is hurt, they let you know. You can never have met the person or wrestled them. Safety is the main concern, and we let each other know." Jace replied as he walked to the elevator, pressing the call button.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Always the Odd One (Open)   Always the Odd One (Open) - Page 3 Empty29/06/11, 09:09 pm

"I figured. Sometimes use near the ring can hear you whisper to eachother. But im suppose to be closer than normal." Belle said more to herself than anyone else. Stepping onto the elevator she held the door for Jace.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Always the Odd One (Open)   Always the Odd One (Open) - Page 3 Empty29/06/11, 09:57 pm

Jace nodded and hit his floor button. "What do you do, exactly?" he asked as the doors closed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Always the Odd One (Open)   Always the Odd One (Open) - Page 3 Empty29/06/11, 10:33 pm

"All those pretty lights you see? All those songs you hear? Thats me." Belle pressed her floor number. "Its harder than people think. You have to avoid pointing lights right at the camera or having to music low."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Always the Odd One (Open)   Always the Odd One (Open) - Page 3 Empty29/06/11, 10:46 pm

"Oh, I know. I'm a techie, too. On occasion. I do both, though wrestling, I'm just a midcard," Jace replied with a smile.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Always the Odd One (Open)   Always the Odd One (Open) - Page 3 Empty30/06/11, 12:45 pm

"Well it sucks cause when something goes wrong we have to fix it before it happens." Smiling as the door opened Belle stepped out looking at Jace. "I mean technical difficulties usually means 'Belle is having issues.'"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Always the Odd One (Open)   Always the Odd One (Open) - Page 3 Empty30/06/11, 07:40 pm

Jace chuckled and nodded. "Yeah, I understand. I'll see ya tonight," he said as the doors closed and the elevator brought him up to his floor. He got off the elevator and went to his room, plopping down on the bed and sighing deeply as his body slowly relaxed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Always the Odd One (Open)   Always the Odd One (Open) - Page 3 Empty30/06/11, 08:25 pm

Walking into her room with a sigh Belle put her bags on the bed and crawled into it. Having this huge room to herself irked her. If only Shanny had stayed with her like he promised she wouldnt be here all alone. Belle didn't do well alone
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Always the Odd One (Open)   Always the Odd One (Open) - Page 3 Empty02/07/11, 01:56 am

Jace was relaxing when he heard the door slam and loud steps stomping into the room. A loud bang opened his eyes and he looked up, seeing brother, who looked angry. Jace rolled his eyes. "What is it this time?" His voice was nonchalant, as if this type of thing happened often. And it did. Ryan always had fights with people, especially on days that they traveled.

"Fucking John again. He's so irritating. Him and his 'SuperCena' outlook on life," Ryan muttered. Jace rolled his eyes.

"Then why are you dating him?" Jace asked, closing his eyes and relaxing again.

"Because I love the annoying bastard," he muttered, plopping down on the bed.

Jace rolled his eyes. "Go make up with him. I don't want to hear you complain about this all night."

Ryan scoffed but nonetheless got up and left the room. Whether he was apologizing or not, that was a different story. Jace sighed and relaxed more, slowly drifting off to sleep.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Always the Odd One (Open)   Always the Odd One (Open) - Page 3 Empty03/07/11, 12:25 pm

Hearing the door slam next to her she rolled her eyes. John Cena was roomed next to her and odds were that him and Ryan had had a fight and would soon be making up. Knowing from expiernce that the moans would last a while Belle put the pillow over her head and rolled over. Cena and Ryan fought almost every week and sadly for Belle she had been in the room next to them on more than one occasion. Giving up she forced herself out of bed with the thought that there was a Starbucks down in the lobby.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Always the Odd One (Open)   Always the Odd One (Open) - Page 3 Empty04/07/11, 02:37 pm

After Ryan had left, Jace had relaxed a bit, but decided eventually to get out of the room. He walked to the elevator, going down to the lobby. He saw a Starbucks and smiled. He loved Caramel Macchiatos. He walked in and got in line, running a hand through his hair.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Always the Odd One (Open)   Always the Odd One (Open) - Page 3 Empty04/07/11, 10:48 pm

Sitting in her chair Belle noticed Jace walk in. She set her double chocolate chip frap on the table. "Hey Jace!" Belle called waving
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Always the Odd One (Open)   Always the Odd One (Open) - Page 3 Empty05/07/11, 01:30 pm

Jace looked over when he heard his name called and saw Belle. He smiled and waved back before turning his attention to the man behind the counter. "Large iced caramel macchiato," he said with a smile. He paid for it, took his drink and walked over to Belle, sitting down across from her. "Hey."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Always the Odd One (Open)   Always the Odd One (Open) - Page 3 Empty05/07/11, 08:17 pm

"Hey." Belle smiled looking at the drink. She didn't like coffee but loved her frap. "what is that?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Always the Odd One (Open)   Always the Odd One (Open) - Page 3 Empty06/07/11, 08:22 pm

"Iced Caramel Macchiato," Jace replied, smiling at her and taking a sip of it. "It's freaking amazing."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Always the Odd One (Open)   Always the Odd One (Open) - Page 3 Empty06/07/11, 08:24 pm

Belle made a face. "That sounds odd." She stated taking a sip of her own drink.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Always the Odd One (Open)   Always the Odd One (Open) - Page 3 Empty06/07/11, 09:03 pm

Jace made a face back. "You sound odd," he retorted lamely.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Always the Odd One (Open)   Always the Odd One (Open) - Page 3 Empty06/07/11, 09:15 pm

"That the best you have?" Belle asked with a smile. If that was the best he could do it was funny. "Oh my."
Back to top Go down

Always the Odd One (Open)
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next