Hot Mess
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A WWE/TNA roleplay site. Couples may be slash, femslash or het. Original characters are encouraged!

HomeAwardsLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Two Sides Of The Same Coin (for Johnny)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Nolee_Lacroix

Nolee_Lacroix

Two Sides Of The Same Coin (for Johnny) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Two Sides Of The Same Coin (for Johnny)   Two Sides Of The Same Coin (for Johnny) - Page 3 Empty27/05/11, 03:16 pm

Wade slammed his hand over John's mouth, "I am the king. No one will be coming to save you."

Nolee teared up clinging to Cody, "Oh Cody, it's awful! He's making John do things with him and I...I'm to be his queen. Cody I don't love him! I only love-" she cut herself short. Surely if she were to tell Cody how he felt, he would no longer want to be her friend.
Back to top Go down
John Morrison

John Morrison

PostSubject: Re: Two Sides Of The Same Coin (for Johnny)   Two Sides Of The Same Coin (for Johnny) - Page 3 Empty27/05/11, 03:20 pm

Cody sighed. "And there is now way to save his, is there?" He asked quietly.

John cried harder. "P-Please." He said, his voice muffled by Wade's hand.
Back to top Go down
http://ifiwereawolf.livejournal.com/
Nolee_Lacroix

Nolee_Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Two Sides Of The Same Coin (for Johnny)   Two Sides Of The Same Coin (for Johnny) - Page 3 Empty27/05/11, 03:22 pm

Nolee shook his head, "The only way I can think of is death of the king and that's treason..."

Wade pulled out, no longer able to do what he wanted to the young man. He dressed, then dressed John, "Get out. Send me your sister."
Back to top Go down
John Morrison

John Morrison

PostSubject: Re: Two Sides Of The Same Coin (for Johnny)   Two Sides Of The Same Coin (for Johnny) - Page 3 Empty27/05/11, 04:45 pm

John frowned. "You're not gonna use her, are you?" He asked, eyes wide.

Cody shrugged. "Not if nobody finds out..."
Back to top Go down
Nolee_Lacroix

Nolee_Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Two Sides Of The Same Coin (for Johnny)   Two Sides Of The Same Coin (for Johnny) - Page 3 Empty28/05/11, 06:16 pm

"She is to be my wife and is to bear me an heir," Wade coldly said, "Now get out."

Nolee gasped, "Cody," she took a look around making sure no one else was in there, "if anyone heard you talk of such things you would be condemned to death!"
Back to top Go down
John Morrison

John Morrison

PostSubject: Re: Two Sides Of The Same Coin (for Johnny)   Two Sides Of The Same Coin (for Johnny) - Page 3 Empty28/05/11, 06:27 pm

"Look, just leave her alone, okay? I'll let you fuck me, and I'll enjoy it. I'll ride you even! Please, swear I'll cooperate just... leave her alone." John pleaded.

Cody raised a brow. "So? He's my prince. It's the people's duty to protect royalty. And he's your brother. You saying you wouldn't die for your brother? Because it sounds like he's going through hell for you." He said.
Back to top Go down
Nolee_Lacroix

Nolee_Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Two Sides Of The Same Coin (for Johnny)   Two Sides Of The Same Coin (for Johnny) - Page 3 Empty28/05/11, 06:28 pm

Wade smiled, "Isn't that sweet. But I tire...go. I wont' touch her, for now. Just leave my room."

Nolee looked ashamed, "I would...I just..."
Back to top Go down
John Morrison

John Morrison

PostSubject: Re: Two Sides Of The Same Coin (for Johnny)   Two Sides Of The Same Coin (for Johnny) - Page 3 Empty28/05/11, 06:31 pm

John huffed and got dressed before hurrying out of the room. He went to the courtyard, seeing COdy and Nolee. "Hey guys." He said quietly, sitting next to Nolee.
Back to top Go down
Nolee_Lacroix

Nolee_Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Two Sides Of The Same Coin (for Johnny)   Two Sides Of The Same Coin (for Johnny) - Page 3 Empty28/05/11, 06:34 pm

Nolee hugged John, "I'm so sorry brother! I'll make sure he never does that to you ever again...as his wife he won't want anyone but me..."
Back to top Go down
John Morrison

John Morrison

PostSubject: Re: Two Sides Of The Same Coin (for Johnny)   Two Sides Of The Same Coin (for Johnny) - Page 3 Empty28/05/11, 06:36 pm

John scoffed. "You're wrong about that. I'm his personal prostitute. Your his trophy wife." He muttered.
Back to top Go down
Nolee_Lacroix

Nolee_Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Two Sides Of The Same Coin (for Johnny)   Two Sides Of The Same Coin (for Johnny) - Page 3 Empty28/05/11, 06:38 pm

Nolee sighed, "As is written by law I will have to bear him a son. Which means I will have to lay with him...to be faithful to him..."
Back to top Go down
John Morrison

John Morrison

PostSubject: Re: Two Sides Of The Same Coin (for Johnny)   Two Sides Of The Same Coin (for Johnny) - Page 3 Empty01/06/11, 01:01 am

John sighed. "This sucks. I wish he would just die." He grumbled, shifting in his seat from the pain in his rear Wade had caused.
Back to top Go down
Nolee_Lacroix

Nolee_Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Two Sides Of The Same Coin (for Johnny)   Two Sides Of The Same Coin (for Johnny) - Page 3 Empty01/06/11, 01:05 am

Nolee looked at Cody and then at John, "If...if we were to kill him..."
Back to top Go down
John Morrison

John Morrison

PostSubject: Re: Two Sides Of The Same Coin (for Johnny)   Two Sides Of The Same Coin (for Johnny) - Page 3 Empty01/06/11, 01:06 am

"Then no one would no..." John murmured. Cody nodded. "How could they? We could pull it off..." He said quietly.
Back to top Go down
Nolee_Lacroix

Nolee_Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Two Sides Of The Same Coin (for Johnny)   Two Sides Of The Same Coin (for Johnny) - Page 3 Empty01/06/11, 01:14 am

Nolee smiled, "There is talk of rebellion...a man named Micheal Mizanin who lives in the woods..."
Back to top Go down
John Morrison

John Morrison

PostSubject: Re: Two Sides Of The Same Coin (for Johnny)   Two Sides Of The Same Coin (for Johnny) - Page 3 Empty01/06/11, 01:15 am

John pursed his lips. "We shall see what happens..." He murmured quietly.
Back to top Go down
Nolee_Lacroix

Nolee_Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Two Sides Of The Same Coin (for Johnny)   Two Sides Of The Same Coin (for Johnny) - Page 3 Empty01/06/11, 01:23 am

Nolee nodded, "I shall head off to...to King Barett's room for rest." she looked around and made sure no one was watching before kissing Cody's cheek, "Goodnight my friend."
Back to top Go down
John Morrison

John Morrison

PostSubject: Re: Two Sides Of The Same Coin (for Johnny)   Two Sides Of The Same Coin (for Johnny) - Page 3 Empty23/06/11, 11:10 pm

Cody smiled softly. "Goodnight my Princess." he said and watched her go.
John riased a brow but got up as well. "Well, I'm tired. "I'll see you tomorrow." He said softly to Cody before going in the castle to his room.
Back to top Go down
Nolee_Lacroix

Nolee_Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Two Sides Of The Same Coin (for Johnny)   Two Sides Of The Same Coin (for Johnny) - Page 3 Empty23/06/11, 11:24 pm

The men had grabbed Cody before he even knew what happened. He looked to see Justin and Micheal dragging him somewhere. He growled, seeing as how he was dragged to the throne room where Wade stood lookign at him. "You must be Cody."

Cody growled, "I am."

"The same Cody my dear wife wrote about in her journal," Wade smirked, "She seems to care for you."

"She...she does?" Cody asked.

"Yes, so sorry you won't be around much longer." he drove his sword into Cody's gut, Cody emitting a painful curse before slipping into blackness.
Back to top Go down
John Morrison

John Morrison

PostSubject: Re: Two Sides Of The Same Coin (for Johnny)   Two Sides Of The Same Coin (for Johnny) - Page 3 Empty23/06/11, 11:28 pm

John heard of the news of Cody. He sighed. He'd have to tell Nolee. It was better for him to tell her than anyone else. he found her in the library. "Sis... I-I... I have bad news." He said quietly.
Back to top Go down
Nolee_Lacroix

Nolee_Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Two Sides Of The Same Coin (for Johnny)   Two Sides Of The Same Coin (for Johnny) - Page 3 Empty23/06/11, 11:32 pm

Nolee looked up, she had saved her and Cody's page in Romeo and Juliet. They would read together, reciting the lines to each other. "Yes Johnny?" Nolee asked, smiling.
Back to top Go down
John Morrison

John Morrison

PostSubject: Re: Two Sides Of The Same Coin (for Johnny)   Two Sides Of The Same Coin (for Johnny) - Page 3 Empty23/06/11, 11:36 pm

John took a deep breath. "Um..." he started, biting his lip. "Cody... he was... he was killed, last night. No one knows who did it but I have a pretty good idea. I'm sorry doll..." He whispered, looking down and shaking his head.
Back to top Go down
Nolee_Lacroix

Nolee_Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Two Sides Of The Same Coin (for Johnny)   Two Sides Of The Same Coin (for Johnny) - Page 3 Empty23/06/11, 11:41 pm

Nolee teared up, "No...no he couldn't have...I saw him last night..." she couldn't stand this. There was no way he was..."Who?! Who did this!?"
Back to top Go down
John Morrison

John Morrison

PostSubject: Re: Two Sides Of The Same Coin (for Johnny)   Two Sides Of The Same Coin (for Johnny) - Page 3 Empty23/06/11, 11:43 pm

"It might of been Wade's men. But Nolee, right now, yo can't do anything. We'll get Wade, I promise. But if you do something now, it'll be the end of both of us." He whispered.
Back to top Go down
Nolee_Lacroix

Nolee_Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Two Sides Of The Same Coin (for Johnny)   Two Sides Of The Same Coin (for Johnny) - Page 3 Empty23/06/11, 11:47 pm

Nolee closed the book, tracing over the last line that Cody had read to her.

This bud of love,
by summer's ripening breath,
May prove a beautious flower when next we meet.

She looked at John, "What...what happens next?"
Back to top Go down

Two Sides Of The Same Coin (for Johnny)
Page 3 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next