Hot Mess
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A WWE/TNA roleplay site. Couples may be slash, femslash or het. Original characters are encouraged!

HomeAwardsLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Two Sides Of The Same Coin (for Johnny)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
John Morrison

John Morrison

Two Sides Of The Same Coin (for Johnny) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Two Sides Of The Same Coin (for Johnny)   Two Sides Of The Same Coin (for Johnny) - Page 2 Empty26/05/11, 10:11 pm

John sniffled. "I-It's fine... I can get through it." He said before bursting into a whole new set of tears. He buried his face in Nolee's chest, curling up to her as he cried.
Back to top Go down
http://ifiwereawolf.livejournal.com/
Nolee_Lacroix

Nolee_Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Two Sides Of The Same Coin (for Johnny)   Two Sides Of The Same Coin (for Johnny) - Page 2 Empty26/05/11, 10:18 pm

Nolee held him close, "It's wrong. If we could get help, then we would. But who would help us? Everyone is afraid of the new king..."
Back to top Go down
John Morrison

John Morrison

PostSubject: Re: Two Sides Of The Same Coin (for Johnny)   Two Sides Of The Same Coin (for Johnny) - Page 2 Empty26/05/11, 10:20 pm

"I don't know... But like I said. I can deal with it..." John whispered. "Poison his wine or something..." He said in a watery chuckle.
Back to top Go down
Nolee_Lacroix

Nolee_Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Two Sides Of The Same Coin (for Johnny)   Two Sides Of The Same Coin (for Johnny) - Page 2 Empty26/05/11, 10:27 pm

"That is treason, I don't care who the king is," Nolee softly said. She looked up as she noticed that Micheal was standing at the door, looking at them with an almost predetory gaze. "Sir Micheal, what do you need?"
Back to top Go down
John Morrison

John Morrison

PostSubject: Re: Two Sides Of The Same Coin (for Johnny)   Two Sides Of The Same Coin (for Johnny) - Page 2 Empty26/05/11, 10:32 pm

Micheal smirked. "Wade wants John now." He said simply.

John sighed and got up, following Cole to Wade's chambers.
Back to top Go down
Nolee_Lacroix

Nolee_Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Two Sides Of The Same Coin (for Johnny)   Two Sides Of The Same Coin (for Johnny) - Page 2 Empty26/05/11, 10:36 pm

Wade was laying on his bed in a black robe, smiling when the door opened, "Johnathan." he licked his lips.

Nolee went out into the courtyard, deciding to take a walk.
Back to top Go down
John Morrison

John Morrison

PostSubject: Re: Two Sides Of The Same Coin (for Johnny)   Two Sides Of The Same Coin (for Johnny) - Page 2 Empty26/05/11, 10:38 pm

John looked down. "Why did you call me, sir?" He asked quietly, visibly afraid.
Back to top Go down
Nolee_Lacroix

Nolee_Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Two Sides Of The Same Coin (for Johnny)   Two Sides Of The Same Coin (for Johnny) - Page 2 Empty26/05/11, 10:45 pm

"I wanted you and I to start to get to know each other litle one," he smiled. He rubbed his arm, "Please sit...talk..."
Back to top Go down
John Morrison

John Morrison

PostSubject: Re: Two Sides Of The Same Coin (for Johnny)   Two Sides Of The Same Coin (for Johnny) - Page 2 Empty26/05/11, 10:50 pm

John shuddered a little but tried to stay calm. "What exactly do you wanna know?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Nolee_Lacroix

Nolee_Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Two Sides Of The Same Coin (for Johnny)   Two Sides Of The Same Coin (for Johnny) - Page 2 Empty26/05/11, 10:52 pm

Wade smiled, "Tell me what you enjoy to do to men. And don't tell me you are untouched because it is a lie."
Back to top Go down
John Morrison

John Morrison

PostSubject: Re: Two Sides Of The Same Coin (for Johnny)   Two Sides Of The Same Coin (for Johnny) - Page 2 Empty26/05/11, 11:00 pm

John huffed and crossed his arms. "I... I like to use my mouth. And... I like when men use their tongue... on me... down there." He said, glancing in between his legs. "I prefer to be on my stomach, because on my back gets painful after a while." He said quietly, face red with embarrassment.
Back to top Go down
Nolee_Lacroix

Nolee_Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Two Sides Of The Same Coin (for Johnny)   Two Sides Of The Same Coin (for Johnny) - Page 2 Empty26/05/11, 11:01 pm

Wade shed his robe, the scars of multiple battles criss crossing on his chest and arms. He looked at John, "Show me."
Back to top Go down
John Morrison

John Morrison

PostSubject: Re: Two Sides Of The Same Coin (for Johnny)   Two Sides Of The Same Coin (for Johnny) - Page 2 Empty26/05/11, 11:07 pm

John looked down, tears in his eyes. He shakily got on his knees in front of Wade's crotch. "Do I have to?" He whispered.
Back to top Go down
Nolee_Lacroix

Nolee_Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Two Sides Of The Same Coin (for Johnny)   Two Sides Of The Same Coin (for Johnny) - Page 2 Empty26/05/11, 11:11 pm

Wade looked down at him, "If you don't, I tell Micheal he may touch you're sister. He's been looking forward to the feel of her skin."
Back to top Go down
John Morrison

John Morrison

PostSubject: Re: Two Sides Of The Same Coin (for Johnny)   Two Sides Of The Same Coin (for Johnny) - Page 2 Empty26/05/11, 11:12 pm

John let out a quiet cry before he opened his mouth, slowly taking Wade's hard member into his mouth, gagging a little at the taste.
Back to top Go down
Nolee_Lacroix

Nolee_Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Two Sides Of The Same Coin (for Johnny)   Two Sides Of The Same Coin (for Johnny) - Page 2 Empty26/05/11, 11:18 pm

Wade closed his eyes, letting out a content groan, "Yes...that's it..."

Nolee sat on the bench in the courtyard, frowning as she noticed the eyes of one of the men who had helped take over the castle with Wade, she believed his name was Justin, on her.
Back to top Go down
John Morrison

John Morrison

PostSubject: Re: Two Sides Of The Same Coin (for Johnny)   Two Sides Of The Same Coin (for Johnny) - Page 2 Empty27/05/11, 12:48 am

Just smirked as he eyed Nolee. It was a pity Cole got dibs if Wade got tired of her. Justin sighed. Oh well.

John felt tears race down his cheek as he sucked. he felt so disgraceful, so humiliated. He hated this. He wondered if it was easier to just die...
Back to top Go down
Nolee_Lacroix

Nolee_Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Two Sides Of The Same Coin (for Johnny)   Two Sides Of The Same Coin (for Johnny) - Page 2 Empty27/05/11, 12:50 am

Wade groaned, after a while feeling himself push over the brink into John's mouth.
Back to top Go down
John Morrison

John Morrison

PostSubject: Re: Two Sides Of The Same Coin (for Johnny)   Two Sides Of The Same Coin (for Johnny) - Page 2 Empty27/05/11, 02:57 pm

John choked and gagged on Wade's seed. When he was finished, he pulled away, coughing and sputtering the fluids all over the floor.
Back to top Go down
Nolee_Lacroix

Nolee_Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Two Sides Of The Same Coin (for Johnny)   Two Sides Of The Same Coin (for Johnny) - Page 2 Empty27/05/11, 03:01 pm

Wade backhanded Johnny, "When I give you the joy that is my seed, you swallow it. Understood?" He shoved Johnny back onto hte bed, practically ripping off his bottoms. He lowered his face, flicking his tongue into John. He was not a man who recieved pleasure and did not give it.

Nolee had decided, as it fittingly started to rain, to head inside to the castle library. Unlike most women of the time, she could read. She cuddled down into the corner with a book, smiling when she saw Cody, one of the palace guards settle down next to her. "My friend," Nolee smiled, not looking up from her book.
Back to top Go down
John Morrison

John Morrison

PostSubject: Re: Two Sides Of The Same Coin (for Johnny)   Two Sides Of The Same Coin (for Johnny) - Page 2 Empty27/05/11, 03:04 pm

John cried out. "Stop it, I don't want this from you!" He yelped. He was not turned on by this at all.

Cody smiled. "Princess, what are you reading there? If you don't mind me asking..." He said, looking over Nolee's shoulder at the book.
Back to top Go down
Nolee_Lacroix

Nolee_Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Two Sides Of The Same Coin (for Johnny)   Two Sides Of The Same Coin (for Johnny) - Page 2 Empty27/05/11, 03:06 pm

Wade held him down so he couldn't squirm, reveling in what he was doing to John as a hand came up to cup John's manhood.

Nolee smiled, "A wonderful story named MacBeth by a man in England named Shakespere. He and father were on correspondence with each other and he sent father a lot of wonderful stories."
Back to top Go down
John Morrison

John Morrison

PostSubject: Re: Two Sides Of The Same Coin (for Johnny)   Two Sides Of The Same Coin (for Johnny) - Page 2 Empty27/05/11, 03:08 pm

Cody smiled. "That's nice. I read Shakespear from time to time. When I ever I get free time, that is. Haven't been able to relax with the new king..." He sighed.

John cried. "Stop it, please!" He whimper. He could not enjoy this. He was not turned on at all.
Back to top Go down
Nolee_Lacroix

Nolee_Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Two Sides Of The Same Coin (for Johnny)   Two Sides Of The Same Coin (for Johnny) - Page 2 Empty27/05/11, 03:11 pm

Nolee turned to him, "You have read Shakespere? Isn't his writting wonderful? I personally enjoyed A Midsummers Nights Dream. And Romeo and Juliet, wasn't that romantic." She paused, "Well...there are goign to be changes with the new king. How is your father?"

Wade stopped, standing up and spreading John's legs wider so that he could enter him. He slowly pushed in, mouth lingering on the side of John's neck as he did so.
Back to top Go down
John Morrison

John Morrison

PostSubject: Re: Two Sides Of The Same Coin (for Johnny)   Two Sides Of The Same Coin (for Johnny) - Page 2 Empty27/05/11, 03:14 pm

John screamed so loud it could have been heard throughout the entire kingdowm. It hurt. Bad. "Stop! It hurts, please stop!" He cried.

Cody frowned when he heard a faint scream. "You hear that?"
Back to top Go down

Two Sides Of The Same Coin (for Johnny)
Page 2 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next