Hot Mess
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A WWE/TNA roleplay site. Couples may be slash, femslash or het. Original characters are encouraged!

HomeAwardsLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Lesson Number One (for Johnny)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Nolee_Lacroix

Nolee_Lacroix

Lesson Number One (for Johnny) Empty
PostSubject: Lesson Number One (for Johnny)   Lesson Number One (for Johnny) Empty16/06/11, 04:47 pm

There were few things that got under Nolee's skin and the biggest one was the fact that she was considered the pure one in the WWE locker rooms. They called her, "the baby" "the little one" "the angel". She was anything but. She wanted them to think that she was every bit as knowledgeable as most of the other divas. There was only one problem. Nolee didn't know jack shit about men. She knew they were hot and that they rarely talked about or to her.

That's why she was currently going to John Morrison's locker room. All the diva's talked about his sexual prowess with the men and if anyone could help her, it was him.
Back to top Go down
John Morrison

John Morrison

PostSubject: Re: Lesson Number One (for Johnny)   Lesson Number One (for Johnny) Empty16/06/11, 05:00 pm

John was more than experienced in the art called sex. He knew everything about it. He was the best in bed and every man knew it. John slept with countless men. THe night they spent with John was probably the best the had, and the best they will ever get. He was a vixen, and everyone knew it. He was also very gay. much to the ladies' dismay. But John didn't care. He was on top... literally.

He looked up when there was a knock on his door. He stopped his stretching and went t answer it. He raised a brow as he saw Nolee. "Little Lawler." He chuckled. "What brings you to my locker room?" He asked, wondering what the locker room angel as doing at his locker room.
Back to top Go down
http://ifiwereawolf.livejournal.com/
Nolee_Lacroix

Nolee_Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Lesson Number One (for Johnny)   Lesson Number One (for Johnny) Empty16/06/11, 05:02 pm

Nolee shuddered, as much as she hated being called the "locker room angel" she hated being called "Little Lawler" more. She wasn't her father and yet everyone expected her to follow in her fathers footprints. "I was hoping we could have a talk. I...I need your help..."
Back to top Go down
John Morrison

John Morrison

PostSubject: Re: Lesson Number One (for Johnny)   Lesson Number One (for Johnny) Empty16/06/11, 05:05 pm

John raised a brow. "My help?" He asked. John was a a major diva, and wasn't much for helping people. But he decided to hear the girl out. It couldn't hurt. "Alright, come in and talk to me." He said, stepping out of the way to let Nolee into his dressing room. Fur blankets, leather couches... John was definitely a diva.
Back to top Go down
Nolee_Lacroix

Nolee_Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Lesson Number One (for Johnny)   Lesson Number One (for Johnny) Empty16/06/11, 05:07 pm

Nolee looked around, the taste was to exquisite for her but she looked around and polietly smiled before sitting down on a chair. "You have a nice room..." she hesitated for a minute and said, "I...I want you to give me sex lessons."
Back to top Go down
John Morrison

John Morrison

PostSubject: Re: Lesson Number One (for Johnny)   Lesson Number One (for Johnny) Empty16/06/11, 05:09 pm

John looked at her before bursting into a fit of giggles. "You... want lessons in... sex... from me?!" He laughed. "Are you serious right now? First if all, your so.. innocent. I dunno if you could handle it. And second of all, you father would kill me." He said, chuckling a little as he crossed his arms.
Back to top Go down
Nolee_Lacroix

Nolee_Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Lesson Number One (for Johnny)   Lesson Number One (for Johnny) Empty16/06/11, 05:15 pm

"What dad doesn't know won't hurt him!" Nolee sighed, "I'm tired of being looked at as the angel of backstage. I seriously just want to be treated like all the other divas!"
Back to top Go down
John Morrison

John Morrison

PostSubject: Re: Lesson Number One (for Johnny)   Lesson Number One (for Johnny) Empty16/06/11, 05:17 pm

John shook his head and sat down on his couch, crossing his legs. "There's nothing wrong with being an angel! Plus, I'm gay! You know that, right?" He asked with a chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Nolee_Lacroix

Nolee_Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Lesson Number One (for Johnny)   Lesson Number One (for Johnny) Empty16/06/11, 05:24 pm

"Well duh," Nolee bluntly said, "I'm sorry I asked but I had heard you were a wiz with this sort of thing..."
Back to top Go down
John Morrison

John Morrison

PostSubject: Re: Lesson Number One (for Johnny)   Lesson Number One (for Johnny) Empty16/06/11, 05:28 pm

John shrugged. "I know my way around the bedroom... Okay, I lie. I wrote book on sex, and the sequel." He said cockily. "Okay, do you seriously wanna learn about sex?" He asked, standing up.
Back to top Go down
Nolee_Lacroix

Nolee_Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Lesson Number One (for Johnny)   Lesson Number One (for Johnny) Empty16/06/11, 05:30 pm

"yes I wanna learn bout sex." Nolee nodded.
Back to top Go down
John Morrison

John Morrison

PostSubject: Re: Lesson Number One (for Johnny)   Lesson Number One (for Johnny) Empty16/06/11, 05:33 pm

John nodded and walked in a circle around Nolee, looking up and down. "Alright... I'll help you. But I will warn you, It'll be hard. There's 10 levels." He said, crossing his arms.
Back to top Go down
Nolee_Lacroix

Nolee_Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Lesson Number One (for Johnny)   Lesson Number One (for Johnny) Empty16/06/11, 05:34 pm

"Ten levels, shouldn't be to bad," Nolee nodded confidently.
Back to top Go down
John Morrison

John Morrison

PostSubject: Re: Lesson Number One (for Johnny)   Lesson Number One (for Johnny) Empty16/06/11, 05:43 pm

John chuckled and shook his head. "Oh no, they are not.
Level 1: Masturbation, which I will help you with.
Level 2: Masturbate by yourself and figure out what you like.
Level 3: Learning hand jobs and blow jobs
Level 4: Oral sex.
Level 5: Normal sex.
Level 6: Bondage & Discipline
Level 7: Domination & Submission
Level 8: Sadism & Masochism
Level 9: BDSM all together
Level 10: BDSM plus torture, pain, fear, humiliation, which equals the most painful and and intense pleasure that you have ever experienced. I went to the hospital after that..." He trailed off when he finished.

Last edited by John Morrison on 19/06/11, 12:05 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nolee_Lacroix

Nolee_Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Lesson Number One (for Johnny)   Lesson Number One (for Johnny) Empty16/06/11, 05:44 pm

Nolee gulped, "Are...is the last step necessary?"
Back to top Go down
John Morrison

John Morrison

PostSubject: Re: Lesson Number One (for Johnny)   Lesson Number One (for Johnny) Empty16/06/11, 05:46 pm

John shrugged. "If you wanna be a pro, yeah. But I don't expect you to be able to handle that." He said. "We'll figure it out when we there. When do you wanna start?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Nolee_Lacroix

Nolee_Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Lesson Number One (for Johnny)   Lesson Number One (for Johnny) Empty16/06/11, 05:50 pm

"It's up to you..." Nolee trailed off, "I mean, you're gay so who am I goign to practice on?"
Back to top Go down
John Morrison

John Morrison

PostSubject: Re: Lesson Number One (for Johnny)   Lesson Number One (for Johnny) Empty16/06/11, 05:52 pm

Johns shrugged. "My strap on?" He asked. "But if that don't do it for ya, I know a few bisexuals." He chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Nolee_Lacroix

Nolee_Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Lesson Number One (for Johnny)   Lesson Number One (for Johnny) Empty16/06/11, 05:54 pm

Nolee smiled, "Depends on who they are....'
Back to top Go down
John Morrison

John Morrison

PostSubject: Re: Lesson Number One (for Johnny)   Lesson Number One (for Johnny) Empty16/06/11, 05:55 pm

"I know the Chippendales.." John said with a shrug.
Back to top Go down
Nolee_Lacroix

Nolee_Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Lesson Number One (for Johnny)   Lesson Number One (for Johnny) Empty16/06/11, 05:57 pm

"All the chippendales?" Nolee licked her lips.
Back to top Go down
John Morrison

John Morrison

PostSubject: Re: Lesson Number One (for Johnny)   Lesson Number One (for Johnny) Empty16/06/11, 05:58 pm

John nodded. "Yup." He said with a proud smile. He slept with all of them.
Back to top Go down
Nolee_Lacroix

Nolee_Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Lesson Number One (for Johnny)   Lesson Number One (for Johnny) Empty16/06/11, 11:07 pm

"That could work," Nolee shrugged.
Back to top Go down
John Morrison

John Morrison

PostSubject: Re: Lesson Number One (for Johnny)   Lesson Number One (for Johnny) Empty17/06/11, 07:53 am

"Okay. So when do you wanna start?" JOhn asked.
Back to top Go down
Nolee_Lacroix

Nolee_Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Lesson Number One (for Johnny)   Lesson Number One (for Johnny) Empty21/06/11, 07:13 pm

"Lesson...lesson number one..."
Back to top Go down

Lesson Number One (for Johnny)
Page 1 of 9Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next